Thread: Plane carrying 81 has crashed in the Colombia mountains

Plane carrying 81 has crashed in the Colombia mountains

We're coming, Colombia!' Chilling selfie taken by Brazilian footballers as they made their way to fairytale cup final before plane crash that claimed 76 lives and left five survivors
    Plane carrying 81 including top flight Brazil football team Chapecoense has crashed in Colombia mountains
    Aircraft crashed in Colombia after taking off from a Bolivian airport amid reports of 'electrical problems'
    Early reports suggest there are just five survivors from the crash including three Chapecoense players
    The team were set to play Copa Sudamerica tournament final on Wednesday as part of a fairy tale season
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4ROaN2KWh
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This is the chilling selfie taken by a pair of Brazilian footballers as they made their way to a fairytale cup final before a plane crash that claimed 76 lives and left just five survivors.
    Defender Alan Ruschel and goalkeeper Danilo Padilha from the top Brazilian side Chapecoense posed for a short video on board a passenger plane as Ruschel, 27, told fans: 'We?re coming Colombia.'
    But their journey from Brazil to the Colombian city of Medellin - ahead of the biggest game in the club's history, the Copa Sudamerica final - came to a devastating end when a jet they were on crashed down in remote mountains.
    Both Ruschel and Danilo were pulled alive from the wreckage along with three others. Goalkeeper Jacson Follmann as well as passengers Rafael Correa Gobbato and Ximena Suarez also survived, officials said.
    There are reports that the team had to change their flight and board the doomed aircraft after Brazilian aviation authorities prevented them from taking a charter plane.
    The Avro RJ85 plane, which was carrying nine crew, crashed at about 10.15pm after suffering power failures while flying through the mountainous Antioquia Department on its way from Bolivia. Local officials said it crashed against a hill and broke in two.

As officials revealed 25 bodies had already been recovered, rescue teams were forced to suspend their operations amid heavy rain in the mountainous region.
    A video published on the Chapecoense Facebook page showed team members readying for their journey earlier on Monday in Sao Paulo's Guarulhos international airport.
    The team, from the small city of Chapeco, was in the middle of a fairy tale season. It joined Brazil's first division in 2014 for the first time since the 1970s and made it last week to the Copa Sudamericana finals - the equivalent of the UEFA Europa League tournament - after defeating Argentina's San Lorenzo.

'May God accompany our athletes, officials, journalists and other guests travelling with our delegation' the club said in a brief statement on its Facebook page. The players looked happy and relaxed as they waited for permission to board.
    The mayor of La Ceja, a nearby town, said on local radio, citing firefighters, that at least 25 people had been killed in the crash and about five survivors had been rescued - but few official figures were yet available.
    Ambulances ferrying survivors to hospital can only get to within 30 minutes walk of the spot where the plane has crashed near the town of La Uni?n, it has emerged.

Rescuers on foot are having to stretcher survivors through fog which prevents them from seeing more than a few feet in front of them, local radio reported. They are then put into lorries which drive them another 700 metres to the waiting ambulances.
    The pilots and cabin crew on board the plane that crashed were all Bolivian while most of the passengers were Brazilian and about 40 were part of the Chapecoense delegation.
    They included 20 players, the manager Caio Junior and four other members of his coaching team including an assistant manager, a personal trainer, a kinesiologist and a masseur who is said to be among the survivors.
    The club's president and vice-president were also on board along with other club managers. The team were only about five minutes from their destination when they crashed.
    Luciano Buligon, mayor of Chapec? (SC), and Plinio Filho, the chairman of the board of Chapecoense, should have been on the flight, but did not board, according to local report

Some of the lorries are getting stuck in mud which is making the rescue more difficult. Witnesses said they have seen five people rescued so far.
    Hypothermia is another concern for those who have survived, because it is only five degrees Celsius. Nearby hospitals have been placed on 'maximum alert' and are preparing for injured passengers to be treated.
    Video shared on Twitter claimed to have captured the exact moment the hort-haul plane, operated by a charter airline named LaMia, dropped from the radar. Shocking images also show the mangled wreckage of the plane's wing.
    Flight tracking service Flightradar24 said on Twitter the last tracking signal from flight 2933 had been received when it was at 15,500 feet, about 19 miles from its destination, which sits at an altitude of 7,000 feet.
    The Avro RJ85 was produced by a company that is now part of UK's BAE Systems. A civilian aviation database website says that the plane that it made its first flight on March 1999.
    Statistics from planespotters.net show that the regional plane has had several owners since.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4ROYS5tZ9
    Chapecoense left back Dener Assun??o posted this image of players on a flight on his Instagram account

Defender Alan Ruschel, 27, and goalkeepers Jakson Follmann and Danilo, are reported to be among just five survivors from the crash after being pulled alive from the wreckage.

Last edited by bermstalker; 11-29-2016 at 02:17 AM.

Alan Ruschel is said to have suffered head injuries in the crash in the remote Colombian mountains

Taken as they were boarding the flight

Wow, five survivors.

I was watching Air Disasters on Netflix last night. This is all my fault.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    Wow, five survivors.

I was watching Air Disasters on Netflix last night. This is all my fault.
    Could you please watch "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" for me tonight?

Amazing that there were survivors. Feeling sad for all of their families

Danilo has now allegedly passed away in the hospital after surviving the initial crash.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    This is so sad. Just seeing their pictures...gawd.

What a tragedy. Which one of you bitches posted on Facebook about 2016 saying fuck it, why not? That made me lol. And also cry a little.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaAndy View Post
    Danilo has now allegedly passed away in the hospital after surviving the initial crash.
    That's awful. He just found out a week ago that his wife was having a boy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ports-say.html

What a tragedy. Which one of you bitches posted on Facebook about 2016 saying fuck it, why not? That made me lol. And also cry a little.

2016 has been an unrepentant bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Video taken by the team on the plane

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...83049675352263

So fucking sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    That sounds like Daisy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    That sounds like Daisy.
    Did do one like that at around midnight my time? hahaha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Sisy Arias, who was on her first flight as a civilian co-pilot, was speaking moments before the plane took off from Bolivia. Sitting in the cockpit of the plane, the 29-year-old, who is well known as a model in Colombia, told of her pride at transporting the Brazilian football team Chapecoense to their Copa Sudamericana final in Medellin. But just hours later, the flight ended in tragedy when the plane smashed into a mountainside killing 71 on board and leaving just six survivors.
    Her brother said: 'Dear Sister I'm going to miss the rest of my life I have left, I have no words to express all the pain and emptiness you feel, you were my soul mate and you left me, you left us, to our fathers, your sons, your brothers and all the People who loved you.
    'You were the most noble person I've ever met, hope to see you again when God by the end of my road.
    'My illusion of seeing you alive is dead. I love you, until forever dear sister of the soul.'
    Her father, Jorge Arias, a Colombian journalist, revealed the news of his daughter's death on social media.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4RacniIC1

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    So did they have electrical failure? Or did they run out of fuel? If it's the fuel.... How the fuck does that happen? They just forgot to fill the tank before leaving the airport?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    From my husband: Most of the electrical generation in a plane is from the engines. If the engines stop, the electrical generation goes off line. There is usually a vestigial backup with batteries, but it doesn't last very long.
    So they forgot to refuel? That just seems so senseless to me. Maybe there was a leak in the tank? But wouldn't they see that they were running out of fuel? I'm just wondering how this could happen. It's so tragic.

Seriously the plane ran out of fuel? So the crash was basically 100% preventable?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Seriously the plane ran out of fuel? So the crash was basically 100% preventable?
    Yup

This has to be a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    This has to be a joke.
    There were only three members of one team that survived, and one person was on life support.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    This has to be a joke.
    I was just about to post those exact words!

What are people thinking???

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Isn't the New York Post a complete joke? I'm asking that seriously. I have no idea which newspapers are considered legitimate sources these days. (Sad).
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Thread Information