Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Bianca Harrington (20) killed a woman in an auto accident when she drove after smoking five bongs and staying up all night

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Ms. Shaylor seemed like such a lovely person.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Triple post, but I don't care. She did aid.

Having grown up in Liverpool, in Sydney?s south west, Ms Shaylor lived on the Coast ?on and off since she was 17? and owned a new age shop with her sister until several foreign aid trips to Cambodia and a four-month stint in Peru ? where she volunteered at an orphanage for disabled children ? saw her become an aged care nurse.

?She never married,? Ms Starkey said. ?That?s why she gave herself; she always said, ?I was not meant to have children, I was here to help?.?

But it was not from a lack of proposals
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Word. She was truly a beautiful human
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Whats sad is the woman who stole he bag as she lay dying also works in aged care. I wonder how many other people she has stolen from

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly-Jane View Post
    Whats sad is the woman who stole he bag as she lay dying also works in aged care. I wonder how many other people she has stolen from
    Idk but they got an email quick fast when I saw her profile the other day. Piss. Herself.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post

Thank You Beli.

Back stealing B is back with some words:

Silvia Schreuder
    16 hrs ?
    To A Current Affair, employer you know who you are. I Silvia Schreuder had lost my job which i have been working for 10 years and you tell people on the news that i was unemployed, hence the government was NOT supporting my drug habit, you think you have the right story well you don't you lied and made me look bad.
    To all the haters you used the wrong word, it should be loathed because i loathed myself on my actions as i was in no frame of mind due to being high at the time, i did help to assit in the accident my thoughts of my actions was not in my character i said to a current affair on the 22nd of September i wished i was in the car accident and not Kay the poor lady that passed, now you will have my story when i tell a current affair on the 27th tomorrow they will not be getting a story from me because they do not tell the truth, they assumed the worst and made me look the worst. The public will find out after my court dates.
    God will not forgive me and i will never forgive my actions and i will not forgive myself as now i Silvia Schreuder the true lady i'am today have seeked help on the 15th of September i have not had drugs till present! and will never ever i repeat never touch that evil drug that made my life a living hell and now i wish Kay may Rest In Peace as every time i pass the scene i pray for forgiveness from her and god please forgive me.
    To the family of Kay i know sorry will never be accepted im sincerely regretful.
    A Current Affair no story for you tomorrow you liars!

And here's A Current Affair's show on her...

http://aca.nine.com.au/article/9167883/bag-thief

If you're overseas use : https://www.proxfree.com/youtube-proxy.php
    Last edited by daisylane; 09-26-2016 at 06:52 PM.

Hmph

I can't get over the "smoked 5 bongs". No one says that.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy1217 View Post
    I can't get over the "smoked 5 bongs". No one says that.
    They do here lol. I thought about that when I wrote the article. What do you guys say?

The fact that she sandwiched an apology between a lash out at ET doesn't sit well with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    They do here lol. I thought about that when I wrote the article. What do you guys say?
    We more refined partakers like to call them 'billies'

Depending where you live can depend on the term. Here i hear it called hot one ;)

Cones.... she had five cones. Thats what i would say.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    The fact that she sandwiched an apology between a lash out at ET doesn't sit well with me.
    Yeah me either.

The whole "how dare you say I was unemployed when I stole from an accident, THAT I ASSISTED IN" is lolzy. She was probably stealing from the patients where she worked.

It's apparently everyone else's fault she lost her job, along with that evil drug saying she wishes she were the one dead wasn't over-the-top dramatizing or anything

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Yeah me either.

The whole "how dare you say I was unemployed when I stole from an accident, THAT I ASSISTED IN" is lolzy. She was probably stealing from the patients where she worked.

It's apparently everyone else's fault she lost her job, along with that evil drug saying she wishes she were the one dead wasn't over-the-top dramatizing or anything
    Definitely! Her whole schpeel was lulzworthy.

Im thinking there is no way she didnt steal from the vunerable people at her work. She is truely revolting !

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly-Jane View Post
    Cones.... she had five cones. Thats what i would say.
    Yup. Pure western Suburbs :)

But I think you meant "Oiv ad foiv farken conez ay"

Wow

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...medium=Twitter

THE alleged driver of a car involved in a spectacular Central Coast crash is the boyfriend of the woman who allegedly smoked five marijuana “bongs” before killing a nurse in a separate smash last month.

Police believe Stuart Reeves, 21, was behind the wheel of a Ford Falcon sedan when it slammed into a powerpole on Ryans Rd, Umina Beach about 9.30pm on Sunday.

The fiery crash pulled so much force that an imprint of the car’s numberplate was left on the wooden pole, and the surrounding streets were plunged into darkness.

Zak Rowe, a 17-year-old passenger, suffered critical head injuries and was flown to John Hunter Hospital, while a 29-year-old man was taken to Gosford Hospital with minor injuries, along with Reeves.

The burnt out Ford after the fire was extinguished. Picture: David Cleverly
    It is understood that Reeves is unlicensed and that the car belonged to Mr Rowe, who had purchased it only hours earlier.

The Daily Telegraph can reveal that Reeves is the boyfriend of 20-year-old Bianca Harrington who remains behind bars charged with dangerous and negligent driving occasioning death.

Police have alleged that Harrington, a suspended L-plate driver, was behind the wheel of her father’s Holden Commodore when it ploughed into a car at North Gosford on September 3, killing nurse Kay Maria Shaylor, 62.

A court has previously heard that Harrington, a mother of an infant daughter, told police she had consumed five bongs before taking to the wheel. She had allegedly planned to drive from Sydney to the Central Coast.

Sensationally, a woman who held the hand of Ms Shaylor following the fatal crash, was later charged with stealing her credit cards and going on a shopping spree.

Silvia Schreuder is facing five counts of dishonestly obtaining financial advantage by deception and larceny after allegedly helping emergency workers and then 50 minutes later bought a trolley load of groceries at Woolworths using Ms Shaylor’s stolen credit card.

Schreuder then allegedly went on a three-day shopping spree, buying alcohol, cigarettes, food and a fishing rod, which Ms Shaylor’s family said had “shattered” their faith in humanity.

Witnesses to the Umina Beach crash told the Telegraph the “flames were so high, we could feel the radiant heat from inside our house.”

“It was chaos, people were screaming, shouting,” one resident said.

A close friend of Mr Rowe said the teen had purchased the car in preparation for getting his license and that friends were fretting as he was in a “bad way” after the crash.

NSW Police Crash Investigation Unit continue to investigate the accident and no charges have been laid.

Police have not said drugs were a factor in the crash.

https://www.facebook.com/stuart.reeves.35380

So Bianca wasn't even driving? I wonder if she lied to cover her boyfriend's ass?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    So Bianca wasn't even driving? I wonder if she lied to cover her boyfriend's ass?
    No, no. It's a NEW crash. He's now gone and done the same fucking thing, except his victim is in critical condition and was in he car with him.

FUCKING PISS OFF WITH YOUR HORRIFIC DRIVING YOU LITTLE COMMODORE DRIVING SHITS.

OF COURSE IT WAS A COMMODORE.

OF COURSE.

COAST.

DGIFFKGNNJGNDHDHDHDFHHFHFHHFHCJN

Breathe. Breathe. Okay. But seriously, I'm so sick of this. These people spend money on cars when they can't feed their kids. Then they drive around and endanger everyone else because APPARENTLY, driving like a massive douche is super kewllllll. Southern cross pride yoooooooooo. Da boizzzzzzz.

Fuck off.

Senior Member Alison Worthington's Avatar
    No, the article is referring to a new, separate car accident involving her boyfriend.

It's a new crash

eta - sorry, i see that has been covered
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Thanks for clearing that up-I should have read that better before posting.

I hate to say it-but these assholes are trash. They have no respect for other people's lives. The driver was driving his friends car which was brand new recklessly. He's lucky to be alive considering they hit a fixed object. I hope the passanger with the head injury pulls through.

What a mess these people are.

Thread Information