Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Bianca Harrington (20) killed a woman in an auto accident when she drove after smoking five bongs and staying up all night

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    eta - sorry, i see that has been covered
    Sorry, I was soooooooooooo angry at this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant Toaster View Post
    What a mess these people are.
    Yep. Sadly indicative of the youth on the coast. Highest teen pregnancy rate nationally. Ice rates record highs. The entire youth culture there is 'dooof doof siq subwoofa boiz lets steal sum carzzzzzz'.

They have NO support thought to escape that cycle, as you'll find their parents are the same.

The Central Coast is half up market, very much family type people and half this. I couldn't work in this AND go home to it too, thus why I moved.

Some info on this gronk;

Is definitely the baby daddy of Bianca's baby, has been in and out of lockup most of the babies life. He's definitely still been dealing too. WEOW!
    Last edited by daisylane; 10-10-2016 at 06:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

AN ice junkie who comforted a dying woman with one hand after a fatal head-on collision has pleaded guilty to stealing to woman?s purse with the other.

Silvia Maria Schreuder faced Gosford Local Court today where she pleaded guilty to one count of larceny and one count of obtaining financial advantage by deception.

However, her Legal Aid solicitor entered not guilty pleas to four other fraud charges which alleged the 44-year-old, of Wyoming, used the victim?s credit cards to buy a Coke and groceries amounting to $93.72 from Woolworths at Gosford just hours after the crash.

Schreuder pleaded guilty to the theft and also using the woman?s St George Master Card to buy $20 of credit for her Telstra prepaid phone the following day but denied the other fraud charges, which included allegedly using Ms Shaylor?s credit cards to buy McDonald?s and $51.70 worth of tobacco and filters from the Imperial Centre.

She will return to court on November 15.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...36442338c50efd

This lady is a fucked up bitch. Her last FB post and a comment she wrote under it

I just had lunch with sisters got kicked out of grange hotel and I'm so sorry but don't let me in atall first let me have lunch then kick me out feeling very sad and i cant go any where dont want to know i did not kill kay i my ad well have i hope people get the message i louthe myself so much would you all be happey if i took my own life because i feel so bad i dont know if i do i would not have to put up with all the nasty peoples comments

Yeah nice then over it this is me not an ice addict anynnire I thank Kay for waking me from my horrible life I had before god bless her she was an angle and always will be in my heart

IF SHE TYPES 'ANGLE' ONE MORE TIME.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy1217
    I can't get over the "smoked 5 bongs". No one says that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    They do here lol. I thought about that when I wrote the article. What do you guys say?
    I am quite confused as to this, as well. I'm in the US and I'm not sure what is alluded to with the "smoked 5 bongs". Does that mean she inhaled 5 single hits, smoked a filled up bong pipe to completion 5 times? 5 single hits from a fully filled bong pipe? If it were single, I think we'd say something like she had 5 hits of marijuana or 5 bong hits/rips. If it were a filled bong pipe 5 times, I guess it would be 5 bongs, but it would be phrased differently bc that just sounds super weird to me. Something like, "I smoked the whole bong to myself five times. / I finished out 5 bong bowls." I've just never heard "smoked [any number of] bongs"

Quote Originally Posted by wannabesleuth333 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy1217
    I can't get over the "smoked 5 bongs". No one says that.

I am quite confused as to this, as well. I'm in the US and I'm not sure what is alluded to with the "smoked 5 bongs". Does that mean she inhaled 5 single hits, smoked a filled up bong pipe to completion 5 times? 5 single hits from a fully filled bong pipe? If it were single, I think we'd say something like she had 5 hits of marijuana or 5 bong hits/rips. If it were a filled bong pipe 5 times, I guess it would be 5 bongs, but it would be phrased differently bc that just sounds super weird to me. Something like, "I smoked the whole bong to myself five times. / I finished out 5 bong bowls." I've just never heard "smoked [any number of] bongs"
    She means she had 5 cones - you guys pass a chunk around and share it right? We chop it up and smoke it until it pulls through, then pass. (Chop a chunk into a bowl, add tobacco (some people do that), then make cones from that)

But it's irrelevant, she's just a little b for deciding saying she was on weed sounded better than everything/whatever else she was on. (She had a history of meth, and looking at the time of the accident... she hadn't slept, obviously).

Hai!

I think we used to do something similar to daisy. Someone would pack the bowl with like what would probably be one bong hit, two if you have weak lungs like me, and you would smoke it until it pulled through. It's so everyone gets a fresh hit, it whatever. I never liked bongs though.

Did she actually say 5 bongs, or did she say 5 bong hits and someone misheard her?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I think we used to do something similar to daisy. Someone would pack the bowl with like what would probably be one bong hit, two if you have weak lungs like me, and you would smoke it until it pulled through. It's so everyone gets a fresh hit, it whatever. I never liked bongs though.

Did she actually say 5 bongs, or did she say 5 bong hits and someone misheard her?

Yeah, I assume she smoked five little bowls by herself. And some bongs have one of those tiny one-hitter bowls on them. (I've never been a fan of bongs, either.)

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    She means she had 5 cones - you guys pass a chunk around and share it right? We chop it up and smoke it until it pulls through, then pass. (Chop a chunk into a bowl, add tobacco (some people do that), then make cones from that)

I was friends with a French dude in college who would mix tobacco into his joints. He also put a little filter in it. When he would run out if pot, he would ask one of us to roll a joint and promise to smoke a "French doobie" (pronounced doo-BEEEE) with us when he got some more. We'd be like no, man, if we're gonna smoke an American dooBEE with you, you're gonna pay us back with an Amerrican dooBEE. We couldn't stand having tobacco mixed in with pot. Haha. Good times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    Yeah, I assume she smoked five little bowls by herself. And some bongs have one of those tiny one-hitter bowls on them. (I've never been a fan of bongs, either.)

I was friends with a French dude in college who would mix tobacco into his joints. He also put a little filter in it. When he would run out if pot, he would ask one of us to roll a joint and promise to smoke a "French doobie" (pronounced doo-BEEEE) with us when he got some more. We'd be like no, man, if we're gonna smoke an American dooBEE with you, you're gonna pay us back with an Amerrican dooBEE. We couldn't stand having tobacco mixed in with pot. Haha. Good times.
    I love French doobies. I call them spliffs. I roll them well and put a little cardboard filter in them made from a torn matchbook. Maybe I like them because you aren't really expected to drag and hold since there is tobacco in it. It all seems much more mellow to me.

I want to add that I don't think I've ever been somewhere where you smoke 5 bongs, even if the hits are small. Usually one if it's a bigger bowl, two if it's smaller. Maybe some people stayed on and had more, I guess, but it's not like passing a joint around. It's a process to keep packing those bowls.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I love French doobies. I call them spliffs. I roll them well and put a little cardboard filter in them made from a torn matchbook. Maybe I like them because you aren't really expected to drag and hold since there is tobacco in it. It all seems much more mellow to me.

I want to add that I don't think I've ever been somewhere where you smoke 5 bongs, even if the hits are small. Usually one if it's a bigger bowl, two if it's smaller. Maybe some people stayed on and had more, I guess, but it's not like passing a joint around. It's a process to keep packing those bowls.

I've known others who use a filter, but he's the only person I've smoked with who mixed in tobacco.

If she was up all night, I don't think five bowls is out of the question. But, as others have mentioned, there's a good chance she was on other shit far more problematic than pot. We shall see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

I've known others who use a filter, but he's the only person I've smoked with who mixed in tobacco.

If she was up all night, I don't think five bowls is out of the question. But, as others have mentioned, there's a good chance she was on other shit far more problematic than pot. We shall see.
    Oh yeah, five bongs in one night is not really too extreme. It's like gettting pulled over at 2 am and telling the officers you had two beers since 9 pm but you really had 6. I was thinking more along the lines of a person sitting in a pot circle and taking bong hit after bong hit.

But yeah, it sounds like she tried to pick the least dangerous drug of the night instead of admitting to four rails of meth, six shots of whiskey and a twelve pack.

HAHHAHA. That IS NOT a fair trade, but like Ani, I like the mix better for the old cardboard filter style roll. No one will ever witness me with a bong, but it's my preferred method. Unattractive as all hell, but gets the job done - pipes are too harsh for me ol' lungs methinks.

Hang on. To me, a 'bowl' is a literal bowl you use to keep the chopped up weed in. The cone piece is the little bit that goes on the end of the bong. She meant she had 5 'cones' - so 5 little packed cones she pulled right the way through.

The detail here is getting amazing

I feel some shame. ahhaha

IF SHE TYPES 'ANGLE' ONE MORE TIME.
    Omg yes ... fuck that shits me !

Wah wah wah wah ! Fucking junkie cow.

This & this - I wasn't defending her, it's just a story I see too often, especially form that particular pocket of land. I thought it was important to give her backstory, not to defend, but to see what leads to these shitty lives/choices. I also grew up in a shitty area, most of the kids I grew up with are in prison or have 12 kids - I know it's a choice, but going by the percentage of kids who made it out of my hometown? Lily, you and I are the outliers, not the norm. Doesn't make it okay, but not everyone, like me, can cut off their family/old ties etc.

Anyway I'm SUPER angry about this Sylvia bitch.

*EDIT/UPDATE*
    She's never working in Aged Care again, at least not on the coast. (Not meant to with a record anyway, but... it's the coast, and she was). Couldn't let this one slide.[/QUOTE]

I apologize for replying so late! Sorry :( I see the notifs but get so wrapped up in other threads (currently Julie Mott) and forget to go back.

I knew you weren't defending and just giving backstory. It just bothers me to see pl go through childhood crap and not want better for themselves. Then they'll use that as an excuse. I just don't get that mentality.

I hate to hear that, def not deserved. But Im very glad to know you're happy now! Hugs to you!

Happiness is the easiest thing you can give a child. Not sure why it's hard for some.

A YOUNG mother who allegedly killed an aged care nurse while driving on a suspended licence and high on prohibited drugs has been granted bail in the Supreme Court.

Mother-of-one, Bianca Harrington cried throughout her bail hearing in which it was revealed police will allege the 20-year-old had a cocktail of illicit drugs in her system when she crashed head-on into a vehicle being driven by aged care nurse Kay Shaylor, 62, on Mann St Gosford about 6am on September 3.

The crash killed the older woman.

Harrington, whose Learner?s licence was suspended, has not entered a plea to charges of dangerous driving and negligent driving occasioning death.

Justice Desmond Fagan said the case against Harrington was strong.

?It is a very strong case she was on the wrong side of the road, a highly inexperienced driver, she was overtaking when it was not safe to do so and she had been driving in an erratic manner according to witnesses before the crash,? he said.

But Justice Fagan said despite the ?really significant risk,? of her driving again he would grant her bail saying the dangers could be addressed by banning her from entering the driver?s seat of a car, putting her on a strict daily curfew and not allowing her to leave home unless in the company of her mother or sister-in-law.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...c9388f50dbe262

Also, lol
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Olivia; 10-17-2016 at 07:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    police will allege the 20-year-old had a cocktail of illicit drugs in her system
    Calllllllllllled it sooooo hardddddd.

And word Liv, LOL. Why that woman keeps posting publicly is beyond me.

A FORTY-five-year-old ice addict grandmother “felt sick” about stealing a dying woman’s credit cards but did it anyway so she and her co-accused could buy groceries to swap them for more drugs, a court has heard.

Silvia Schreuder was given a three-year good behaviour bond and fined $700 in Gosford Local Court today for stealing 62-year-old aged care nurse Kay Shaylor’s credit cards and using them moments after she was fatally injured in a head-on crash at North Gosford about 6am on September 3, 2016.

Mother-of-one, and learner driver, Bianca Harrington, 20, was charged with dangerous driving and negligent driving occasioning death, over the crash.

She had her Learner’s licence suspended but has not entered a plea and was granted bail in October.

Magistrate Peter Barnett acknowledged the community outrage at the despicable act but had to remind himself he was not a “moral court” but “a court of law”.

“The taking of the card and the using of the card, but particularly the taking of the card, is considered in the colloquial vernacular as a ‘low act’,” he said.

He said his hands were essentially tied because Schreuder had only been charged with stealing the cards and using them to buy groceries and a $20 prepaid credit for a Telstra mobile phone, registered in her name, which “led police in her direction”.

“Many people, I have no doubt, at first blush would expect someone stealing from someone dying on the side of the road should go to jail,” he said.

Schreuder had pleaded guilty previously to stealing the cards and one count of obtaining financial advantage by deception but changed her not guilty plea to a second count of using the cards in exchange for a further 10 per cent discount on her sentence.

She also had three other fraud offences withdrawn in exchange for giving evidence against her co-accused Jason Richard Allen Hall.

In the witness stand Schreuder said the pair had been staying at a mutual friend’s house on Manns St when they heard a loud crash outside.

She said they rushed out to find the mangled wreck of Ms Shaylor’s Mitsubishi Mirage.

Asked why she did it she replied: “I was not in a good state of mind at the time, I was on ice at the time”.

The magistrate responded: “the woman on the side of the road was in a worse state of mind”.

She said they decided to go for a drink at the “early opener” at Gosford Hotel but it was shut so they headed over to Woolworths “to do some shopping and we can swap it for ice” but not before admitting to scoring and smoking a “hit” on the way.

Earlier today, at her sentencing, the magistrate said her ice addiction “might explain why her moral compass was so awry” but plenty of other bystanders had equal opportunity to steal the cards and that she was the only one morally bankrupt enough to do it.

He said given her limited finances it would probably take Schreuder as long to pay the fine as it would to serve her three-year bond.

“Every time you have to put your hand in your pocket you can think of that poor lady,” he said.

“The victim was vulnerable as anyone can be. There is no way she could have resisted the taking of those cards.”

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-...c09ff4a46faae8

Thieving bitch has change the location in her profile drom Gosford to Sydney......

Good ! Really wasnt a fan if her living round the corner from me. Bye Felicia! 🖕👋👋

Still being spammed as recently as 12 hrs ago lol!

A 22-year-old woman admitted she hit and killed beloved aged care nurse Kay Shaylor two years ago, but denied she was under the influence of drugs at the time.

On Monday, Bianca Harrington's district court trial was played a police interview, recorded in the hours immediately after the early morning crash at Gosford.

HARRINGTON: "This didn’t happen at six o’clock this morning, the crash.”

POLICE: "Yeah it did.”

HARRINGTON: "Well how come I was at the hospital at seven o’clock at night."

POLICE: "No seven o’clock this morning.”

HARRINGTON: "My god what the hell… it’s all just confusing to me."

Harrington appeared anxious and was constantly sniffing back a runny nose during the interview, all symptoms of methamphetamine use, according to the Crown.

Expert witness Dr Judith Perl told the court "her impairment was substantial."

"Her recollections were scattered… particularly of the morning of the incident," Perl said.

"Her story kept changing... those scattered thoughts would be acute intoxication."

Ice and cannabis were allegedly found in Harrington's blood, and despite telling police she smoked “four or five” bongs in the lead up to the horror smash, she denied she’s a drug driver.

She sobbed in the dock and at one point yelled out to the Judge “is any of this relevant”, upset after sitting through more than half an hour of the police tape.

Shaylor’s family were in court too ,and wiped away tears as they listened to what Harrington had to say. At other times, they shook their heads in disbelief.

Another part of the interview included:

POLICE: "So if I said to you that your vehicle crossed onto the wrong side of the road and had a head on collision with another car, what would you say?"

HARRINGTON: "I’d be shocked, in shock. Is that what happened? "

POLICE: "Yeah, yeah."

HARRINGTON: "No, I didn’t."

The trial is expected to last several days.

https://tendaily.com.au/news/crime/a...nabis-20180730

I think we missed an update on her boyfriend? (Haven't re-read the entire thread yet though so hopefully I didn't miss it when I skimmed through)

jfc what a raging disaster these 2 must've been when they were together

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...gh-heroin.html

Driver, 22, injured two of his friends in a car crash while high on 'hillbilly heroin' just weeks after his girlfriend killed a nurse in another smash

? A driver who crashed car high on heroin was in a crash just weeks before

? The driver's girlfriend at the time killed a nurse while drug driving in 2016

? Stuart Reeves was sentenced to 18 months minimum jail, parole eligibility in May

? Bianca Harrington, mother-of-one, is expected to be sentenced later this month

By EMILY PIDGEON and BROOKE ROLFE FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA 16 Nov 2017

A man seriously injured two of his friends in a car crash while driving high on 'hillbilly heroin' just weeks after his girlfriend killed a nurse in another smash.

Mother Bianca Harrington caused a fatal crash in North Gosford, New South Wales, in September 2016 after driving on a suspended learner's licence.

She pleaded guilty to causing the death of aged-care nurse Kay Shaylor, 62, but was cleared of drug-induced charges as it was unknown if she took drugs that morning, Nine News reported.

A young male driver who crashed a car while driving high on 'hillbilly heroin' was involved in a crash just weeks before his girlfriend at the time (pictured) killed a nurse

Her then boyfriend, Stuart Maxwell Reeves (pictured), was allegedly driving a car under the influence of cannabis and 'hillbilly heroin' when he crashed and seriously injured two friends

Young mother Bianca Harrington (pictured) caused a fatal crash in North Gosford in September 2016 after driving on a suspended learner's licence

Reeves said he knew the drugs would impair his ability to drive but chose to drive anyway, crashing the car into a power pole in October 2016

Her then boyfriend, Stuart Maxwell Reeves, was allegedly driving a car under the influence of cannabis and 'hillbilly heroin' when he crashed and injured two friends, leaving one with brain damage, reported The Daily Telegraph.

Reeves said he knew the drugs would impair his ability to drive but chose to drive anyway, crashing the car into a power pole in October 2016.

One of his friends, then 17-year-old Luke Hampton, was left with serious injuries and brain damage.

The court heard the car crashed so hard into the power pole that the number plate was left imprinted in the wood, before it crashed into two parked cars and burst into flames.

Moments before the crash, Reeves was told by his concerned friends to 'slow down' and 'stop being silly'.

Reeves was jailed for a minimum 18 months and will be eligible for release in May.

Harrington could still face 10 years behind bars for dangerous driving causing death, and is due to be sentenced on November 24.

The more serious charge of aggravated dangerous driving causing death was dropped after the magistrate agreed it would be impossible for a jury to find her guilty without further evidence.

A court was last year told that she had smoked 'five bongs' earlier, and had not been to sleep the night before the crash (pictured)

Harrington could still face 10 years behind bars for dangerous driving causing death, and is due to be sentenced on November 24

A court was last year told that she had smoked 'five bongs' earlier, and had not been to sleep the night before the crash.

She was driving her father's Holden Commodore from Sydney to the Central Coast on September 3 when she clipped another car on Mann Street about 6am.

Her car ended up on the other side of the road, before hitting a Mitsubishi Mirage head-on which was being driven by 62-year-old, Kay Maria Shaylor.

Ms Shaylor was taken to Gosford Hospital with several serious injuries before being transferred to Royal North Shore Hospital where she later died.

In a horrific and senseless act, the victim's wallet was robbed from her car as she laid dying inside its wreckage.

Harrington and her 17-year-old passenger escaped injury and were taken to hospital for compulsory blood and urine samples

In court, Ms Harrington's solicitor said her client had had a 'dramatic childhood'.

She told the court Harrington's mother had just been diagnosed with a second cancer and needed constant care.

https://www.9news.com.au/2018/08/14/...-lesser-charge

Woman who killed aged care nurse in NSW car crash escapes drug-driving conviction

By Mark Burrows ? Reporter
    8:03pm Aug 14, 2018

Woman found not guilty of drug driving

The family of an aged care nurse killed in a fatal car crash by a young woman on drugs say they are devastated she has escaped conviction on a drug driving charge.

Kay Shaylor, 62, was killed on September 3, 2016, when her car was hit head-on by a Commodore being driven by Bianca Harrington, who was 20 years old at the time.

Harrington's Learner licence had been suspended at the time of the crash.

Blood tests showed Harrington had taken a cocktail of drugs including amphetamine, methamphetamine and cannabis. In a police interview she admitted smoking five bongs of pot the night before.

Judge Rodney Madgwick said he couldn?t be convinced beyond a reasonable doubt that Harrington was "very substantially impaired."

Outside court, one of Ms Shaylor?s relatives Deborah Starkey said "we are very unhappy with the result, it?s all a joke. I?m angry and I?m awfully upset that she gets to walk free when we?ve lost someone very dear."

Harrington was convicted on the lesser charge of dangerous driving occasioning death which carries a 10 year jail maximum. She'll be sentenced in November.

Judge Rodney Madgwick said he couldn't be convinced beyond a reasonable doubt that Harrington was "very substantially impaired."
    Is this stupid judge related to Judge Aaron Persky?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    No one's meant to be talking, but it's the Coast.

Bianca's condensed backstory:

Birth father sucked, was in prison for 7 years, which here means some heavy shit went down.

Bianca and her siblings were placed into foster care and bounced around until she was about 8.

Then she was placed with her wonderful foster family who did give a shit. She was there for 8 years, util they were all taken out due to someone reporting weed on the property. (least of our foster systems issues..)

Not long after this, at 16, she crashed her car into a tree as an L plater, unsupervised. (Thus why she was on supervision/suspended licence)

Met baby daddy at 18, who was a junkie/dealer (meth) - (not being smug, but you know, I called it)

Had baby with baby daddy. Baby taken away by DOCS all before she was 20.

Baby still with DOCS. Baby daddy still dealing. Bianca confirmed to be addicted to Ice (meth) - she was drug tested in the hospital so we'll see what comes out in the court dates to come.

Foster mum not allowed contact with her, real mum trying to support her. Little sister who is apparently nothing like Bianca copping hate in her inbox.

In short; Coastal Youth Story 101.

--------------------------

I won't make excuses for this girl. What a dick.

BUT the Coast is hell for youngins, particularly those without any true supports. Crime rate is high, youth pregnancy highest in the COUNTRY, Meth SKYROCKETING, housing assistance cut 80% within last 2 years, MH support cut DRASTICALLY - Headspace, CHYMPH, DOCS (all/but these were very helpful on the coast) all had funding cuts leading to HUGE cuts in caseworkers etc.

It's all a big clusterfuck. Public transport is terrible, but a lot of these teens don't have parents/parent's with licence to teach them to drive, thus limiting employment options, thus leading them to stay in this shitty cycle.
    Sounds like rural America... God's country...

Thread Information