Thread: Jessie Bardwell (27) was allegedly murdered by her boyfriend Jason Lowe (27) and he dumped her body in a field

Jessie Bardwell (27) was allegedly murdered by her boyfriend Jason Lowe (27) and he dumped her body in a field

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-16-2022 at 02:23 PM.

The boyfriend of a missing Texas woman who grew up in Pascagoula was jailed on murder and drug charges, a jail official confirmed.

Officials would not say if the murder charge is related the disappearance of Lowe's girlfriend, Jessie Bardwell, 27.

An official at the Richardson, Texas, jail said Friday that Jason Lowe is being held on one count each of murder, possession of a controlled substance and possession of marijuana.

Bond has not yet been set on the murder charge. His bond for possession of controlled substance was set at $3,000 and for marijuana possession at $750.

Read more here: http://www.sunherald.com/news/local/...#storylink=cpy

Originally posted by animosity:

Hmu next time, we'll have some soapy gins and then draw each other naked. Until we get kicked out.

I would have suspected him right off the bat. Just for the fact he told police/family she was out shopping, but this chick didn't even have a cell phone. NO WAY.

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2016...ody_in_a_field

It seems like he monitored her facebook and there are some comments made by "Jessie" that friends think were actually made by him.

He was arrested for assault a year ago.
    http://mygameplay.org/bustedmugshots...lowe/172969541
    AGG ASSAULT CAUSES SERIOUS BODILY INJ

POSS CS PG 3 < 28G
    Last edited by Olivia; 05-30-2016 at 06:56 PM.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    He's an ugly, grubby looking piece of shit, to me...but I guess chicks dig that shit. Truth is you just can't tell who's a worthless piece of shit until they reveal themselves. Guess Jessie found out too late. How awful.

Someone tar and feather this motherfucker already.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Yep, they're going after him for her murder.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/05/13/r...ng-girlfriend/

Boyfriend Arrested On Murder Charge Of Missing Girlfriend

He's got the crazy eyes here....
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Why do people always think Febreze is going to cover up the smell of death?

This is another dude that should have tattooed on his forehead "I'm the killer"
    http://www.fox4news.com/news/142600704-story

Richardson police are looking for witnesses who may have helped a murder suspect get out of the mud while disposing of his girlfriend?s body.

Jason Lowe is currently being held in the Richardson jail for allegedly murdering 27-year-old Jessie Bardwell. Police haven?t found her body but said evidence of foul play is strong enough to warrant a murder charge.

Police believe Lowe had Jessie?s body in his black 2010 Audi Q5 and dumped her in a muddy area

?There exists the possibility that his Audi became stuck in the mud and that assistance may have been necessary for him to free it. While receiving that assistance, the previously damaged front bumper may have broken free from the vehicle,? The Richardson Police Department said in a release.

According to an arrest warrant affidavit, when officers first questioned Lowe about Jessie?s disappearance they noted the car was covered in mud and missing its entire front panel. He was also covered in mud from head to toe.

But they didn?t look inside of the vehicle until a few days later when they determined he had given them false information about Jessie?s whereabouts.

Detectives then found evidence of blood throughout the vehicle, including in the rear hatch and on the steering wheel, gear shift and driver?s side door handle. The also noticed the distinct smell of decaying flesh in the car and found a bullet hole, shovel, muddy boots and other evidence of a possible body disposal in Lowe?s garage, the affidavit states.

?We?re asking just civilians from the area that know that place, just go search for her please and just look for her,? pleaded Kayla Bardwell, Jessie?s sister-in-law. ?Just find her and bring her back home to us because we would do the same. We would do the same for y?all.?

Kayla says Jessie moved to Texas after Christmas to be with Lowe because she loved him but then quickly became isolated.

Related Stories
    "She just didn't stay in touch,? said Kayla. ?That's just not her."

Now, she's certain Lowe killed Jessie and dumped her body.

"Just tell us where she's at and that's all we care about. That's all,? said Kayla. ?Bring her home to her family so we can give her a proper home."

Lowe's high school friend from Mississippi, Matt Malouf said he attended a wedding in Mississippi with Lowe and Jessie on April 2. He said he and Lowe reconnected after not talking for several years.

?He actually apologized and said, ?Don't worry about it I was on cocaine back then,?? Malouf said. Police documents said Lowe admitted to using cocaine when officers saw it in plain sight in his apartment on May 12.

Malouf said Lowe is an only child and always struggled with anger issues.

?Almost a possessive kind of controlling person. Everything was on his schedule. Everything he wanted his way,? Malouf said. ?As crazy as it sounds it kind of makes sense now. Part of me refuses to believe it, can't believe it.?

Police are still looking for Jessie?s body. Anyone who may have spotted Lowe stuck in the mud between April 29 and May 8 is encouraged to call the Richardson Police Department at 972-744-4801.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I feel so bad for her family.

It's probably her ...specially considering the police are saying probably and the fact his vehicle's GPS led them to her location.

Yep. Another murdering genius. Basically another "here's your I AM A KILLER sign"

Police say it's likely Bardwell's body after tips & electronic data from her boyfriend's vehicle sent them there... http://bit.ly/1sIbMSz

#BREAKING ~ Body found in Farmersville last week confirmed to be missing Richardson woman Jessie Bardwell... http://bit.ly/25kFbjs

Rip Jessie ��

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

He looks different here -

It looks like they just started dating April 3rd. These comments were under her "relationship" status update -

Some action going on in the relationship status on her page.

https://www.facebook.com/1289730018/...8578525082483/
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    He looks different here -

It looks like they just started dating April 3rd. These comments were under her "relationship" status update -

Some action going on in the relationship status on her page.

https://www.facebook.com/1289730018/...8578525082483/
    The first article said that she moved with him to Richardson right after Christmas, and made it seem like they were boyfriend and girlfriend before there. Odd.

Was it him replying on her fb/that posted the relationship update? Everyone's sus in the comments.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

He has a second FB too guys... https://www.facebook.com/jason.lowe.965

With more recent posts. (Heaps of pro-gun, anti-liberal, bikini photos .. random shit)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...irlfriend.html

Texas man sentenced to 50 years in prison for murder of girlfriend he claimed fell and hit her head during drug-fuelled sex in the shower

Jason Lowe, 28, was sentenced on Wednesday for murdering Jessie Bardwell, 27
    He told a court on Monday that he and Bardwell were having sex in the shower when she slipped and hit her head on the wall and the edge of the bathtub
    The couple decided to lie down, but Lowe found Bardwell dead when he woke up
    He said they were taking GHB, a common date rape drug, when Bardwell died
    Lowe said he didn't call the police because he 'was scared' but admitted he 'really made things worse' by putting Bardwell's body in his Audi in the garage
    He says she died either late on May 1, 2016, or in the early hours of May 2
    Bardwell's body was found in a field in Farmersville, Texas, on May 19, 2016
    The body was too decomposed for the medical examiner to determine how she died, but her cause of death was listed as homicidal violence

Thread Information