Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Missy Bevers (45) was killed in a church by a person wearing SWAT gear

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    It is eerily similar, emylou ... not just the walk but also the shoulder posture, and the killer appears ro have a belly.

I'm still side-eyeing the father-in-law and stepmother-in-law, even if the blood on the shirt turns out to be dog blood.

I really have a hard time imagining that someone looking for a random person to kill would be looking for someone to kill in a church at 4-something in the morning ... unless they knew someone would be there at that hour, in which case it's not really random.
    I don't think the person was necessarily looking to kill someone. Perhaps they didn't expect anyone there at that time of the morning so quite the contrary. I think she was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Surprised the killer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Someone on the FB Emy shared mentioned a person named AJ Tucker, who was not only a friend of Missy's but also a Gladiator trainer. Here is a post he made on 4/25:

Keep your eyes open if you are in the Mansfield area. Its trash day, When my wife left the house to take the kids to school my neighbor saw a person get out of their parked car and take our bags of trash, throw it in the car and drive off.
    She said it was two cars, one looked like a black charger and she was not able to identify the other. There were two people, one was an African American woman.

He apparently called the police. When someone asked him if he ever found out what it was about he answered:

Yep, I was told. Crazy story, can't talk about it right now
    It was probably the cops. Looking for clues. It shows that they REALLY have nothing.

Wow..yup they are prob taking the trash of anybody that may be a person of interest..I'm sure they are taking the trash of the in laws as well

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't think the person was necessarily looking to kill someone. Perhaps they didn't expect anyone there at that time of the morning so quite the contrary. I think she was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Surprised the killer.

Didn't you just say a few comments up that it's "quite possible" it was a teenager looking for a thrill kill? Someone looking for a thrill kill wouldn't be surprised by their victim.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    I have to disagree. You don't go walking around a church in full tactical gear unless you 1. don't want to be recognized, and 2. Are up to something "not good", like stalking your prey under the guise of the helpful law enforcement agent. But the difference is this: law enforcement shows up when you need them - in their uniforms and well marked squad cars with the flashing lights and sirens. The only ones who show up in that kind of gear is the SWAT team, and there is never, EVER just one of them. Ever. And though their arrival is usually a surprise to people, they hunt in packs - for safety reasons.

Whoever did this was careful to disguise their identity under the guise of LE. Whether that turns out to be their undoing remains to be seen. Personally, I hope they catch this motherfucker quickly. Shit like this needs to be dealt with so that no one else suffers the same fate. I mean, if this person has it in them to go after people like this - who is next on their list? For all we know, Missy was killed because she cut this person off at a stoplight. I pray that's not the reason, of course, but strange things happen when the stupid dangerous are allowed to roam freely in society. Know what I'm sayin'?

Someone was probably hunting this poor lady.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Didn't you just say a few comments up that it's "quite possible" it was a teenager looking for a thrill kill? Someone looking for a thrill kill wouldn't be surprised by their victim.
    I said, "quite possible" and that I had never thought of that angle. That only means it's possible. I've said from the beginning that I thought it was a random nutter. A teenager looking for a thrill kill isn't my personal opinion. It was someone else's.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    I have to disagree. You don't go walking around a church in full tactical gear unless you 1. don't want to be recognized, and 2. Are up to something "not good", like stalking your prey under the guise of the helpful law enforcement agent. But the difference is this: law enforcement shows up when you need them - in their uniforms and well marked squad cars with the flashing lights and sirens. The only ones who show up in that kind of gear is the SWAT team, and there is never, EVER just one of them. Ever. And though their arrival is usually a surprise to people, they hunt in packs - for safety reasons.

Whoever did this was careful to disguise their identity under the guise of LE. Whether that turns out to be their undoing remains to be seen. Personally, I hope they catch this motherfucker quickly. Shit like this needs to be dealt with so that no one else suffers the same fate. I mean, if this person has it in them to go after people like this - who is next on their list? For all we know, Missy was killed because she cut this person off at a stoplight. I pray that's not the reason, of course, but strange things happen when the stupid dangerous are allowed to roam freely in society. Know what I'm sayin'?

Someone was probably hunting this poor lady.
    How "careful" are you being by attracting attention to yourself being dressed as a SWAT team member and roaming around aimlessly? I disagree.

I think they accomplished their goal, which was to disguise thei identity and murder the target. I haven't read that anybody saw this person or called the authorities bcz they saw a lone swat officer..this person got away without being seen, & the only way we know about their costume choice, is due to the surveillance video. That to me shows that they definitely knew that nobody was gna be there at that time other than her..I'm thinking that it's the in laws. She talked to her husband the night before..storm could've been rolling in, and maybe she mentionioned to him that she was gna have to move class inside..I'm suspect to the husband and his parents. I really hope I'm wrong & that they are innocent, but that's not what it looks like at this point.

I said, "quite possible" and that I had never thought of that angle. That only means it's possible. I've said from the beginning that I thought it was a random nutter. A teenager looking for a thrill kill isn't my personal opinion. It was someone else's.

It just sounded like you were being contrary, because when someone else suggested the perp was there with the intent to kill, you agreed it was quite possible, but when I suggested the perp was there with the intent to kill, you were like "I don't think so."
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

It just sounded like you were being contrary, because when someone else suggested the perp was there with the intent to kill, you agreed it was quite possible, but when I suggested the perp was there with the intent to kill, you were like "I don't think so."
    Right after I said that I hadn't thought of that angle, I clearly said that a Cop Wannabe was always my thought. Anything is possible, even the family being involved. I just don't think that's the case, just like I personally don't think it's a teenager on a thrill kill. The video doesn't scream "Teenager" to me. Someone older. I also think that the FIL does walk funny and has the posture, but I think he's fatter than the person in the video so I'm leaning toward no.

Just because they did get away unnoticed, doesn't mean that it's still poor planning to dress like a SWAT cop to go on a hit. I would think getting to and from the church dressed like that is risky because you stick out like a sore thumb. That and the aimless nature of them is what leads me to nutter.

It was probably the cops. Looking for clues. It shows that they REALLY have nothing.
    Yep that makes sense. I saw a Dateline episode about police officer that rummaged through a perp's trash for 6 months until they found something

We do have garbage pickers here, but they take crap that isn't in the garbage bin. I wouldn't care if they took my trash bags though, all they would get is actual trash and used kitty litter.

I hate to say it, but I think this one is going to go cold.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Oh okay- that makes sense. Idk why I didn't think of that. Duh. I see investigators on tv do that all the time. I just read the post about people swooping in and scooping up the bags of garbage and I thought "Why would the killer steal somebody's trash?"
    Lol & duh

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebelle View Post
    Oh okay- that makes sense. Idk why I didn't think of that. Duh. I see investigators on tv do that all the time. I just read the post about people swooping in and scooping up the bags of garbage and I thought "Why would the killer steal somebody's trash?"
    Lol & duh
    They don't need warrants that way. It's public property once it hits the streets, so it's a way of checking out the people in her class. But that also tells me that they really have no leads on this case. It's sad, but I'm thinking like Angie that it will sadly go cold

Quote Originally Posted by Jp1129 View Post
    I think they accomplished their goal, which was to disguise thei identity and murder the target. I haven't read that anybody saw this person or called the authorities bcz they saw a lone swat officer..this person got away without being seen, & the only way we know about their costume choice, is due to the surveillance video. That to me shows that they definitely knew that nobody was gna be there at that time other than her..I'm thinking that it's the in laws. She talked to her husband the night before..storm could've been rolling in, and maybe she mentionioned to him that she was gna have to move class inside..I'm suspect to the husband and his parents. I really hope I'm wrong & that they are innocent, but that's not what it looks like at this point.
    I just don't get how no one saw this person leaving. It makes me wonder if this person is one of the folks she trained in the mornings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    I just don't get how no one saw this person leaving. It makes me wonder if this person is one of the folks she trained in the mornings.
    Wouldn't it still be dark out though? And they were wearing black.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I guess it depends on where they came in through. I just don't see how these ladies were showing up to work out and didn't see anyone leaving. When I go jogging in the morning, its's around 5:30 am. There is a church near me where these ladies also go to work out. Every morning some of them are there early, and they hang out in their parked cars until more cars show up and go in when it's closer to time. It sounds similar to what I imagine happened with Missy and her class that day. Unless there are several entrances and depending on how the suspect got in, I just don't see how they wouldn't have seen anything, unless it was already raining hard around that time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Most churches have a lot of doors. My church has four or five exterior doors on every building.

True..they could've pulled up to a back entrance or something..I don't think any of the articles specified where they entered..not sure though

Maybe he/she changed out of the SWAT gear before leaving the building. Thus going unnoticed.

This is the extended, unedited interview of Brandon Bevers from a couple of days after the murder.

I sense some resentment about her dedication to the Camp Gladiators thing. I'm not suggesting that means he's involved ... just an observation.

Also, I find it peculiar that he says for the last 10 months, she's texted him everyday at work to tell him she loves him. Why so specific? What happened 10 months ago? Again, just an observation.

Good observations!

So this is the church:

Lots of trees and a creek behind it. I assume the point of entry was in the back or side of the building, so it doesn't surprise me that nobody saw him/her leave. It sucks that the cameras outside weren't on, but it's possible this person parked somewhere other than the church, then walked along the creek and in the trees.

I don't think burglary was the motive for a couple of reasons:

The gear is heavy and cumbersome. Not a good choice if you're hoping to carry stolen goods...

...unless you wanted to steal money, but this person is just casually glancing into different rooms. If there was any money in the room, it's not like it would just be sitting out in plain sight. You would have to go in and look for it, which this person did not. And there's no sense of urgency here. The person is just fiddlefarting around. Burglars don't fiddlefart. Killers waiting for their victim do.

BUT it would make sense to rob a church on a Monday when presumably nobody would be there. Though it doesn't seem to me like a wrong place, wrong time kind of murder.

Maybe the husband had a whackadoo chick on the side. It's very telling that someone said she had not been acting like herself in the weeks leading up to this. She might have suspected he was having an affair.

(Sorry to babble, this one just bugs me. Ugh, her poor children).
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    So this is the church:

Lots of trees and a creek behind it. I assume the point of entry was in the back or side of the building, so it doesn't surprise me that nobody saw him/her leave. It sucks that the cameras outside weren't on, but it's possible this person parked somewhere other than the church, then walked along the creek and in the trees.

I don't think burglary was the motive for a couple of reasons:

The gear is heavy and cumbersome. Not a good choice if you're hoping to carry stolen goods...

...unless you wanted to steal money, but this person is just casually glancing into different rooms. If there was any money in the room, it's not like it would just be sitting out in plain sight. You would have to go in and look for it, which this person did not. And there's no sense of urgency here. The person is just fiddlefarting around. Burglars don't fiddlefart. Killers waiting for their victim do.

BUT it would make sense to rob a church on a Monday when presumably nobody would be there. Though it doesn't seem to me like a wrong place, wrong time kind of murder.

Maybe the husband had a whackadoo chick on the side. It's very telling that someone said she had not been acting like herself in the weeks leading up to this. She might have suspected he was having an affair.

(Sorry to babble, this one just bugs me. Ugh, her poor children).
    I agree with the burglary part. I don't think burglary was the case.

But let me ask you. If YOU were about to kill someone and you put hours of planning behind it (thus the get up) and it was possibly the Wife of your boyfriend...would you be a bag of nerves? Or would you fiddlefart?

You're right. They were nonchalant. Which is not the behavior I expect from a person who's planned on killing someone.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    I agree with the burglary part. I don't think burglary was the case.

But let me ask you. If YOU were about to kill someone and you put hours of planning behind it (thus the get up) and it was possibly the Wife of your boyfriend...would you be a bag of nerves? Or would you fiddlefart?

You're right. They were nonchalant. Which is not the behavior I expect from a person who's planned on killing someone.
    Maybe it ain't their first rodeo.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Maybe it ain't their first rodeo.
    True and it's possible. But I think that rules out "Jealous Side Chick" then. It would basically rule out anyone but a professional hit man if it was a planned killing.

I hope they solve this, but I sadly think it will go cold.

Thread Information