Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Missy Bevers (45) was killed in a church by a person wearing SWAT gear

More surveillance video has been released:

http://www.fox4news.com/news/129779738-story

Okay with that second video I'm like 95% sure that's a woman.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I'm still not understanding the whole walking around,
    Opening doors thing. If you were targeting someone and wanted the element of surprise on your side, I would think playing "Scavenger Hunt" around the building wouldn't be your wisest move.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Opening doors thing. If you were targeting someone and wanted the element of surprise on your side, I would think playing "Scavenger Hunt" around the building wouldn't be your wisest move.
    Maybe trying to look like a police officer called to the scene to check things out? Dunno.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Maybe that person didn't know the layout of the church and was trying to find the room missy was doing the program at????!

So according to the timeline, the suspect hung around the church for 20 minutes? Any burglar would want to get in and get out quickly.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Maybe that person didn't know the layout of the church and was trying to find the room missy was doing the program at????!
    Call me crazy, but wouldn't you stake out the entrance of the church and wait for her to arrive?
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Call me crazy, but wouldn't you stake out the entrance of the church and wait for her to arrive?
    IDK, this is def. a very strange case.

This person is not seen taking anything from the church. They do open doors, but it always looks like they're opening doors to look in, then they continue on. Why all the gear if they are just breaking into a church? Unless it's somebody that knows the church and knows they have video...but then that wouldn't explain why they're opening doors. If they've been there before, they would know which room held whatever they were looking for.

It looks like the parking lot to the church has TONS of outside lights and it's on a very busy looking highway. Maybe that's why the killer didn't attack her outside.
    https://www.google.com/maps/place/54...!6m1!1e1?hl=en

There is such a small window of time. Killer arrives at 3:50 and Missy walks into the church at 4:20. If other gym members arrive at 4:35 but 911 isn't called until 5am- I'm assuming they were waiting out in their vechicles until 5am to go in (that's what I do)
    Her purse, IPad, and other valuables were still in her car. (yahoo link at the bottom of the timeline) So I guess that would mean she didn't even have a chance to finish unloading her car before she was attacked???? To me, that says she walked in at 4:35 and that person attacked her within a couple of minutes.
    I guess it's just as likely the killer finally made it to that room Missy was training in. It had the stuff the killer wanted to steal. Missy came in as she/he was fixing to steal the stuff. Killer ambushed her.

Unless they can specifically tie this killer to Missy (as in the killer knew and targeted Missy) they may end up having a hard time tying some random killer to this murder.

I don't know why, but this whole case reminds me so much of those "obsessed" stories on the ID channel.

3:50 a.m. ? Suspect first appears on video surveillance camera at Creekside Church of Christ.

4:16 a.m. ? Mrs. Bevers? pickup truck is shown on video surveillance driving into the church parking lot.

4:20 a.m. ? Mrs. Bevers appears on video surveillance camera walking into the church building.

4:35 a.m. ? Participant in Camp Gladiator arrives at location.

5:00 a.m. ? First of two 911 calls received from location.

5:03 a.m. ? Initial Patrol Officers dispatched along with EMS to the location.

5:10 a.m. ? Officers arrive at the location.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/fitness-t...002259586.html

This person is not seen taking anything from the church. They do open doors, but it always looks like they're opening doors to look in, then they continue on. Why all the gear if they are just breaking into a church? Unless it's somebody that knows the church and knows they have video...but then that wouldn't explain why they're opening doors. If they've been there before, they would know which room held whatever they were looking for.
    Maybe the person didn't want it to be immediately obvious to law enforcement watching the cctv that Missy was the target. Even though s/he knew which room Missy was in, s/he walked around opening doors in the hope that it'd make it look more random and weird thus throwing the investigation off course. It looks like the killer was trying really hard to be unidentifiable, maybe even purposefully walking in a strange manner.

I'm guessing the person is interested in police work and knows a little about forensics. If so, they might have anticipated that gait analysis would be used in the investigation, so they affected a really strange walk.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    This is horrible. You think someone noticing an "officer" or anyone in full riot gear would spark a call to 911, especially if you only saw one of them.
    What?

"Hello, is this the police? I'd like to report seeing the police."

"Kid, stop playing on the phone. This is for emergencies only. Where are your parents?"
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I noticed that the title for this article still mentions a male perp. Wondering if that should be changed until we know the gender first?

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

It looks like the parking lot to the church has TONS of outside lights and it's on a very busy looking highway. Maybe that's why the killer didn't attack her outside.
    https://www.google.com/maps/place/54...!6m1!1e1?hl=en

There is such a small window of time. Killer arrives at 3:50 and Missy walks into the church at 4:20. If other gym members arrive at 4:35 but 911 isn't called until 5am- I'm assuming they were waiting out in their vechicles until 5am to go in (that's what I do)
    Her purse, IPad, and other valuables were still in her car. (yahoo link at the bottom of the timeline) So I guess that would mean she didn't even have a chance to finish unloading her car before she was attacked???? To me, that says she walked in at 4:35 and that person attacked her within a couple of minutes.
    I guess it's just as likely the killer finally made it to that room Missy was training in. It had the stuff the killer wanted to steal. Missy came in as she/he was fixing to steal the stuff. Killer ambushed her.

Unless they can specifically tie this killer to Missy (as in the killer knew and targeted Missy) they may end up having a hard time tying some random killer to this murder.

I don't know why, but this whole case reminds me so much of those "obsessed" stories on the ID channel.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fitness-t...002259586.html
    Very strange there was no surveillance of the suspect outside.

Southern Undertaker Key West Digger's Avatar
    Can't help but draw a parallel with David Baldacci's Book Memory Man. Only difference is the crime occurred in a school instead od a church.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Key West Digger View Post
    Can't help but draw a parallel with David Baldacci's Book Memory Man. Only difference is the crime occurred in a school instead od a church.
    Damn you, KWD, now I'm gonna have to get that damn book just to find out wtf you're talking about. Shit. Making me read and stuff? Gawwdddd!
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

I thought most churches always left their doors unlocked like my old school St. Michael's thats how my classmate got in late at night and burned the place down.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    I thought most churches always left their doors unlocked like my old school St. Michael's thats how my classmate got in late at night and burned the place down.
    My church never left the doors unlocked. I think that's only Catholic churches. They have a priest there 24 hours I think.

So the sister had a lead, but it turned out to not be that person. I wonder who and why they were a lead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    So the sister had a lead, but it turned out to not be that person. I wonder who and why they were a lead.
    Me too. I read the police have no idea who did it. I hope this case doesn't go cold.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Can someone embed that second video here? I can't watch it when I click on the link to the news site.

Also, how were they able to know what time Missy's truck pulled into the lot if there were no surveillance cameras outside? If she was spotted on a surveillance camera from another location nearby and they were able to see her pull into the lot, maybe they got the suspect on that camera too?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Nic - not sure if this is the second video as the site doesn't load properly for me to see, but it's the extended version of the cctv.

Between the mother-in-laws open letter, the brother INSISTING the trip was planned a year ahead of time, the husbands unnecessary location update posts and warning her to be careful for no apparent reason: I think these people "doth protest too fuckin much" Has her family made any statements? Seems like the story being presented is only coming from one side....

Yeah, my hubby knows the husband and the guys he went on the fishing trip with. I found the random 'here's what time it is...' FB posts to be very weird for a grown ass man, but in scrolling his page, it seems that he is on there a lot. That in itself is a red flag for me. LOL
    I know that the police have called in some of the guys that were with him when he got the call. Interesting stuff, but I am forced to think there's something besides a fishing trip that's fishy here.

Yeah husband seems fishy to me and seems all about himself on his recent Facebook posts

Thanks Olivia! Not sure if I am just having bad luck but the video won't play for me. It just keeps making those swirly dots like it's thinking/loading, but nothing happens. Will keep trying to refresh because I really want to see it!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information