Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jesse Parrish (32) committed suicide by gunshot

Jesse Parrish (32) committed suicide by gunshot

I spent awhile yesterday looking for a FB page for her but I can't find one for her or any of her family. I really want to know what happened.

1605352 Tarrant Parrish Jesse 1/1/1984 32 4/5/2016 D White F
    Police Department: Police Svc #:
    Deceased Address: 1612 Queensbrook Lane , Fort Worth, Texas 76140 Time Of Death 8:47 AM
    Occurred Location: 1612 Queensbrook Lane , Fort Worth, Texas 76140
    Place Of Death: Private Residence Prosector:
    Place Of Death Address: 1612 Queensbrook Lane , Fort Worth, Texas Manner Of Death:
    Cause Of Death:

FORT WORTH ? Jesse Parrish, 32, passed away Tuesday, Apr. 5, 2016, in Fort Worth. Graveside service: 2:00 p.m. Friday, Apr. 8, 2016, at Nubbin Ridge Cemetery. Jesse was born Jan. 1, 1984, in Lufkin, Texas, to Wade and Susan Ramsey Parrish. She had served as a police officer in Arlington for 8 years. She had attended the University of North Texas in Denton and had a Master?s Degree from Tarleton State University. Survivors: Parents, Wade and Susan Parrish of Granbury; brothers, Jocob Parrish of Granbury, Seth Parrish and wife, Sabrina, of Fort Worth; nephew, Asher Parrish; nieces, Destiny and Zooey Parrish; grandmother, Mary Parrish of St. Charles, Mo. - See more at: https://www.wileyfuneralhome.com/obi....mB63O7vv.dpuf

It sounds like she was dismissed from her job late last year? - http://www.arlington-tx.gov/citysecr...on-Hearing.pdf

A few articles online that mention her police work -

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Tri...172077231.html

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I looked for her FB yesterday as well...will keep digging.

Manner Of Death: SUICIDE
    Cause Of Death: GUNSHOT WOUND OF CHEST

Now that is just sad. I wonder why she was released from the police force. RIP Jesse.

Perhaps she left the PD when she was working on her masters degree in counseling psychology. I kept finding references re: her being the first officer to respond to the bloody scene of the beating death of a pastor in an Arlington church

Oh, just noticed the dismissal that is mentioned above. I'm wondering what happened, too. PTSD could be involved. That and depression can lead to suicide, especially since LE officers have personal firearms readily available at home.

She has a facebook, but she turned off ways to search for her a long time ago and she may not have turned them back on.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie30 View Post
    She has a facebook, but she turned off ways to search for her a long time ago and she may not have turned them back on.
    Welcome. I'm assuming you were friends? Id love to hear more about her.

I found this one with nothing much on it. Not sure if it's her?
    Attached Images Attached Images

I found a post from one of her friends and I can't find her in his friends list, so I'm assuming the above may not be her and she is still hidden

I wanted to update everyone on my previous post. This morning I found my best friend of 13 years, Jesse Parrish, dead at her home. Her constant battle with depression finally ended when she took her own life.

She was one of the nicest persons I have ever known. She was only 32, had a masters degree, was a great police officer, caring, outgoing and had a host of family and friends who loved her. Even with all that, people still have their own demons with which they wrestle.

If you know someone that is battling depression do whatever it takes to help them before you don't get another chance.

Also, so sad. Her parents owned some apartments in Granbury that were deemed inhabitable after a landslide in June. They lost their income :(

https://www.youcaring.com/help-my-dad-580504

A building housing 16 units at the Lakefront Apartments has been declared uninhabitable by the City of Granbury. The units are located in the building which now sits on the edge of a hill wiped out by Friday's landslide. "Yes, its is true that the building isn't habitable. Once that determination is made, it is a private property issue," said Sheri Campbell-Husband, the Assistant City Manager in Granbury. [ 33 more words. ]

http://dallas.metrobugle.com/2016/06...-damaged-bldg/

That family has been through so much.

This is super sad :( RIP lovely

What are your thoughts on why the chest ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post

Without sounding like I'm making Women superficial, but I've seen a few stories on here where Women in particular chose to shoot themselves in the chest instead of the head because it's less disfiguring and less messy Suicide by gunshot in general isn't as popular with Women because of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Without sounding like I'm making Women superficial, but I've seen a few stories on here where Women in particular chose to shoot themselves in the chest instead of the head because it's less disfiguring and less messy Suicide by gunshot in general isn't as popular with Women because of that.
    Hmm! No B, that's helpful - I hadn't even considered that. I think i'd opt for head as more reliable? Or am I off base on that too? Could also be in case it fails, brain is okay?

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    That is what I have heard as well.

Have some respect!

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post

What the HELL is WRONG with you people??? WHY she is gone.....HOW she did it.....the way she did it......has it EVER crossed your mind that NONE OF IT IS YOUR FU**ING BUSINESS??! I've never seen such a frenzy and preoccupation over a total stranger's death before.....what a pack of shameless, disgusting vultures you all are!! God, you make me sick to my stomach with your fu**ing nosy questions! Leave her and her memory alone already! Good Lord!

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I looked for her FB yesterday as well...will keep digging.
    What the HELL is WRONG with you people??? WHY she is gone.....HOW she did it.....the way she did it......has it EVER crossed your mind that NONE OF IT IS YOUR FU**ING BUSINESS??! I've never seen such a frenzy and preoccupation over a total stranger's death before.....what a pack of shameless, disgusting vultures you all are!! God, you make me sick to my stomach with your fu**ing nosy questions! Leave her and her memory alone already! Good Lord!

Sorry for your loss, nunya. Please take a look around the forums. We mean no harm by talking about her death, which is public record. There is no disrespect at all. She sounded like a tortured soul, and I feel bad that she chose this way to leave.

RIP Jesse
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Was this Jesse?

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

I'm sorry for your loss, Nunya.

I guess what's 'wrong' with us is that by trying to understand, we think positive things can actually be learnt/understood. You can see there was no ill will intended in the comment you quoted me on.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    Sorry for your loss, nunya. Please take a look around the forums. We mean no harm by talking about her death, which is public record. There is no disrespect at all. She sounded like a tortured soul, and I feel bad that she chose this way to leave.

RIP Jesse
    Whether or not her death is public record is irrelevant; it is STILL INCREDIBLY DISRESPECTFUL to pick apart the manner in which she left this world. You meant no ill intent by doing so, I get that - but the discussion itself is morbid and dishonors and disrespects her memory. It's not your place to figure out the questions you say you are trying to answer; that belongs to those who knew and loved her. Just let her rest in peace, for God's sake.

I knew Jesse for many years and had the privilege of working with her at APD. We were in the same police academy class and worked together side by side for years. She was an amazing police officer and was someone you could always count one. She was a close friend and a terrible loss

Yes

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Saintsfan71 View Post
    I knew Jesse for many years and had the privilege of working with her at APD. We were in the same police academy class and worked together side by side for years. She was an amazing police officer and was someone you could always count one. She was a close friend and a terrible loss
    I'm so sorry for your loss. We have a few threads on here involving police and suicide. It gets overlooked because people tend to focus on the military instead and that's just sad. We even have a member that was a Step Mom to a great gal that was LE and suffered the same fate who has stuck around and joined the community.

Jesse seemed like a really great Gal. I'm sorry she's gone
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information