Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Heather Ciccone (21) was found dead in her car and an investigation is ongoing

I've tried finding anything about this arrest, but I have a migraine and have not gotten anywhere. It looks like the bodily injury thing is from October 10th, though...not sure how correct that is.

http://www.rrj.state.va.us/archonixx...nmateID=376141

I can't find a court record or anything, and I can't think of anything else to look for/at to figure out what it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

NVM words covered it.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    Wait, they started someone?
    I'm going to assume started=arrested
    That is the girl who was stalking her, but I don't think she was arrested in relation to this case. It looks like those are unrelated charges.

As far as I can tell, there are still no suspects

That's brutal! It must have been someone she knew.

Quote Originally Posted by EternallySleepingBeauty View Post
    That's brutal! It must have been someone she knew.
    They still havent released anything

They have arrested two people. I am a local. I will try to update when they release the info tomorrow. Spotsy sure took there time with this one and they still have not found anything else on the other girl that went missing the same day. The two were unrelated but it put everyone around here on edge and had people talking we might have another Evonitz on our hands. They served 2 search warrants when this all started I am wondering if they had them from the start.

http://wtvr.com/2017/03/20/heather-c...murder-update/

Arrests made in Spotsylvania woman’s murder, Crime Insider sources say

SPOTSYLVANIA COUNTY, Va. -- More than one year after she was killed in a car parked outside a stranger's home, investigators are ready to make an announcement in the murder of Heather Ciccone.

The Spotsylvania Sheriff's Office will release a press release Tuesday to announce two arrests in the unsolved murder, Crime Insider sources tell Jon Burkett.

Investigators will release the suspects names Tuesday as well.

Ciccone, 21, was killed in December 7, 2015.

She was found shot dead in the front seat of her car, parked in a driveway on Piney Branch Road, about 30 minutes from her Spotsylvania home.

There was no known connection between the death and the home where the car was found.

Ciccone's sister said Heather suffered from a single-gunshot wound. The medical examiner's report confirmed that it was a homicide by gunshot.

Last year, the reward for information that led to an arrest in Heather's murder grew to $2,500.

MEDIA RELEASE
    March 21, 2017

**Arrests in the Death of Heather Ciccone**

Sheriff Harris would like to announce that on March 20, 2017, The Spotsylvania Sheriff’s Office along with the Spotsylvania Commonwealth Attorney’s Office presented the case to a Grand Jury.

As a result of the testimony presented, Joshua Christopher Williams (29) of Spotsylvania, VA has been formally indicted for First Degree Murder, Conspiracy to Commit First Degree Murder and Use of a Firearm in the Commission of a Felony. Jonathan Julian Vejarano (28) of Spotsylvania, VA was also charged with First Degree Murder, Conspiracy to Commit First Degree Murder, Use of a Firearm in the Commission of a Felony and Possession of a Firearm by a Convicted Felon. Both individuals are currently incarcerated at local regional jails.

This stemmed from the original incident on December 06, 2015 where the Spotsylvania County Sheriff’s Office received a call from a home owner, who reported a suspicious vehicle parked at the end of their driveway. Patrol Units responded to the 10300 block of Piney Branch Rd. and located a Silver four door car parked in the caller’s driveway, near the state maintained road. Inside the vehicle, Deputies discovered a 21 year old female, later identified as Heather Ciccone, of Spotsylvania. She was deceased from severe trauma to the upper body. .

For the past fifteen months Detectives have worked hard with the assistance of the several local jurisdictions to bring the case before a grand jury.

Since this is an ongoing investigation, we will not be discussing evidence presented to the Grand Jury. Sheriff Roger Harris would like to personally recognize the dedication and persistence of the investigative team that brought us to today. He would like to also thank the following agencies for their valuable assistance and resources during this lengthy investigation.
    1. Spotsylvania Commonwealth’s Attorney’s Office
    2. Fredericksburg City Police Department
    3. Stafford County Sheriff’s Office
    4. King George County Sheriff’s Office
    5. Virginia State Police

https://www.facebook.com/SpotsySO/po...90068493949275

One of the guys arrested was the baby daddy of the stalker chick. I'm a local too. They will be having a press release at 2 pm according to another page

Quote Originally Posted by BellaB View Post
    One of the guys arrested was the baby daddy of the stalker chick. I'm a local too. They will be having a press release at 2 pm according to another page
    Thanks for the update. Gonna have to re-read this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

I forgot how much of a cunt dolcevita was
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

sorry for all the posts

There is comments going on in the thread about the arrests. There was one from a lady saying to check out her last status. This was in there -

sorry for all the posts

There is comments going on in the thread about the arrests. There was one from a lady saying to check out her last status. This was in there -

Which thread was this? And why would this chick think that it would matter? Bitches these days! LOL my guess is she's friends with the baby momma whose ass he beat, and who was stalking Heather before her murder.

Quote Originally Posted by BellaB View Post
    Yep. Jonathan Williams was the father of the stalker chick (Dani Sheree) 2 children. She has changed her name on fb many times since this all happened as mentioned earlier in this thread. Today it WAS Jane Dough, However it has been very very recently deleted. Everyone is expecting her arrest is still coming.

Our little town is quite full of chatter today. It is about time.

She also has been busy deleting all pics of him from her social media accounts. Maybe keeping up with all her fbs was too much and shes started deleting instead. Not so cocky anymore.

I forgot how much of a cunt dolcevita was
    Yah same haha I reread to see what this thread was about too.

I'm glad they finally arrested someone. Shocked it took so long.

He also made the news when he took off with the kid from the stalker. I guess they made up because baby number 2 is less than a year old I believe.

http://www.richmond.com/news/virgini...1218b483f.html

The father of a 3-year-old Spotsylvania County boy who was the subject of statewide Amber Alert has been arrested and the child is safe.

Joshua Christopher Williams, 28, was arrested without incident shortly before 1 p.m. Thursday at a residence, said Capt. Jeff Pearce of the Spotsylvania County Sheriff's Office.

The child, Zion Williams, was found safe earlier Thursday after someone brought the boy to the home of his maternal grandmother. Deputies are trying to determine who delivered the child to the home, Pearce said.

Joshua Williams is facing charges of malicious wounding and abduction in the incident, Pearce said. Williams is accused of beating the child's mother ? Williams' former girlfriend ? before abducting the child Wednesday.

Pearce said the incident began about 7 p.m. Wednesday when Williams had come to visit his ex-girlfriend and the child. Williams was driving in the woman's car with her and the child when a dispute erupted.

Williams pulled the car over and beat the woman severely in her face, head and upper body, Pearce said. The victim managed to get out of the vehicle and ran for help; the child, who was wearing only a diaper, was still in the car.

Pearce said Williams drove off in the car, but the vehicle was recovered later a short distance away. The woman was taken to Mary Washington Hospital for treatment.

Pearce said the sheriff's office contacted state police early Thursday and an Amber Alert was issued, though the alert apparently did not reach all areas.

Pearce said Williams does not have custody of the child and did not have permission to take the car.

Court records show that Williams has been in and out of jail repeatedly since at least 2006 for Spotsylvania convictions that include malicious wounding, possession of illegal drugs, attempted escape and probation violations.

can you post links to her social media?

I still don't even fully get what the stalker was so upset about.

can you post links to her social media?
    She shut them down and I mean like within an hour or so I was looking at it this morning. She had locked them all down but now they are gone.

This is all you see when you click her name from this morning Jane Dough

This content is no longer available
    The content you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...6%3A1490112991

So let me get this straight...Heather had sex with her stalker's baby daddy, and said baby daddy killed her?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Rumor is Heather was in a relationship with her babies daddy. But there have been all kinds of rumors about this girl. But that seems to be the most heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    So let me get this straight...Heather had sex with her stalker's baby daddy, and said baby daddy killed her?
    Pretty much what I am getting. Now some are saying stalker girl actually killed her. That the bf lured her out and the other guy was the get away driver.

However I wonder if he helped crazy girl kill Heather because crazy girl was pregnant again. I am trying to see if I can find how old that baby is. Maybe that could be why he made the choice to get rid of Heather.

Thread Information