Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Charles Maurer (54) and his daughter Cassy (10) killed when an unlicensed teen driver crashed into them as she texted and updated Facebook

Charles Maurer (54) and his daughter Cassy (10) killed when an unlicensed teen driver crashed into them as she texted and updated Facebook

Teen driver kills Minn. father, child after refusing to get off cell phone, telling imploring friends to 'f--- off': prosecutors

Charles Maurer, 54, and his 10-year-old daughter Cassy were killed when an unlicensed teen driver crashed her car into them as she texted and updated Facebook on her cell phone, prosecutors said.

A defiant teen driver allegedly refused friends' pleas to put down her cell phone before blowing through a red light and killing another driver and his 10-year-old daughter, according to a report.

Carlee R. Bollig, 17, of Little Falls, Minn., told her three passengers to "f--- off" about her texting and said that she "didn't care if she crashed" moments before the July 21 collision, the Star Tribune reported, citing charging documents.

According to prosecutors, the unlicensed teen was driving in Sherburne County, northwest of Minneapolis, when she allegedly plowed through the intersection despite someone in her car screaming, "red light, red light!"

Investigators say she never touched her brakes before T-boning her pickup truck into a passing minivan driven by 54-year-old Charles Maurer.

The father of three was airlifted to a local hospital where he succumbed to his injuries shortly after. His youngest daughter, Cassy, was taken off life support 10 days later after suffering severe head injuries, a family friend said on a GoFundMe page raising money for his family and funeral.

According to one of Bollig's passengers, their deaths could have easily been avoided.

Caysi Jaronske, 17, told investigators that they asked Bollig to stop texting and updating Facebook while driving on at least "eight or nine occasions," according to the report.

She allegedly "refused to comply," however, and after the crash asked her boyfriend, 18-year-old Deven Garlock, to lie about having been the one behind the wheel. Jaronske said she did that because he was the only one who had a valid driver's license.

Initially, state police believed that Garlock was the driver, for reasons not specified, but DNA evidence collected from their smashed pickup truck, such as blood and hair, painted a contrasting seating chart which placed Bollig behind the wheel, according to a search warrant obtained by the Tribune.

A search of the vehicle also reportedly recovered a small amount of synthetic marijuana and drug paraphernalia.

The astonishing new details into the summer tragedy were revealed last week along with Bollig's charges of two counts each of criminal vehicular homicide and criminal vehicular operation, texting and driving, and driving without a valid license.

Maurer's oldest daughter and her friend, both 15, were also wounded in the crash but survived their injuries. All three of Bollig's friends were also injured, state police said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2403313

Go fundme
    https://www.gofundme.com/8gg894ptg8

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Fucking Cunt. I hope she rots in hell. Same shitty, selfish mentality as that "2Drunk2care" bitch.

Hope it was worth it you worthless piece of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Fucking Cunt. I hope she rots in hell. Same shitty, selfish mentality as that "2Drunk2care" bitch.

Agreed. Stupid teens think they are invincible and above the law. She's now screwed up way more lives than just her own
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Ya fuck this selfish little twat.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Seriously is wrong with people??

I'm pretty sure this is the bitch's FB. Looks like she's taken down her photos and she only has 22 friends now. Waaaa. Fuck her.
    https://m.facebook.com/carlee.bollig...Fcarlee.bollig

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Fuck her. She should be in jail!

The dad and daughter

The Wreck

Holy shit how fast was this bitch driving?!?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I'm pretty sure this is the bitch's FB. Looks like she's taken down her photos and she only has 22 friends now. Waaaa. Fuck her.
    https://m.facebook.com/carlee.bollig...Fcarlee.bollig
    I'm not seeing her (presumably former) boyfriend along them. Was it his truck? I just don't see most parents giving an unlicensed driver the keys to a land barge.

ETA: And what Angiebla said. You have to be going fast to do that much damage to such a huge truck. I've seen them total a lil car and come out with barely a scratch.
    Last edited by songbirdsong; 11-02-2015 at 03:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Possibly the Boyfriend's page. I'm not surprised if he did ditch her. She tried to get him to take the blame. I would think the kid was dumber than a box of rocks if he stuck around after that:
    https://m.facebook.com/deven.garlock

Possibly the Boyfriend's page. I'm not surprised if he did ditch her. She tried to get him to take the blame. I would think the kid was dumber than a box of rocks if he stuck around after that:
    https://m.facebook.com/deven.garlock
    What are the chances that he is friends with and looks to be in a relationship with a Carlee Sczcodroski?

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...44994&fref=ufi

is this the bitch?

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar

That's exactly who I thought of when I read this. I hate people who have no disregard for anyone else.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    What are the chances that he is friends with and looks to be in a relationship with a Carlee Sczcodroski?

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...44994&fref=ufi
    Nice find! Can't be sure, but she looks a lot like the chick in the picture that Beli posted. Timeline fits because it looks like this profile was started in September of this year.

Bitch is trying to hide by using a different last name? Looks like he's dumber than a box of rocks afterall I guess.

ETA: definitely same cat. Same glasses and piercings. Cunt.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 11-02-2015 at 05:08 PM.

On my cell. F*** this b****!!! She shouldn't be allowed to use social media ever. I hope she breaks the terms of her probation.

http://m.startribune.com/little-fall...ths/370998721/

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    On my cell. F*** this b****!!! She shouldn't be allowed to use social media ever. I hope she breaks the terms of her probation.

http://m.startribune.com/little-fall...ths/370998721/
    Oh, I'd let her use social media. No harm in that. But if she's ever caught behind the wheel of a car, she should be locked up.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

This little bitch had total disregard & lack of respect for others while she was driving that night. She didn't care who she hurt. She is only "remorseful" because she got caught and it interrupted her life. It is doubtful that she is all of a sudden become a pillar of society. The punishment she was handed screams "sorry to inconvenience you with some community service because these people chose to drive in front of you". Her tears are for herself, not for the lives she took or those affected by her selfishness. It's one thing to get into an accident, but it is another to show blatant indifference for the law and others.

I do like that she has to do presentations about texting and driving though. To stand before everyone and tell them what a fucking selfish moron she is...
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

I'm beside myself. What message does this send? HEY EVERYONE! TEXT! UPDATE YOUR FB! DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT! You'll kill someone, but hey.... Your check in at Sonic is more important than people's lives. Go for it!

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    It sends the message, especially to the family. It says "hey, it's okay that you killed a dad and his daughter. You were young and stupid. You were careless. It could have been worse."

What the message should have been was "HEY YOU FUCKING STUPID TEENAGE TWAT, YOU EVER TEXT AND DRIVE AGAIN AND WE WILL LIGHT YOU ON FIRE AND ROAST MARSHMALLOWS AROUND YOU AS YOU SCREAM FOR YOUR LIFE."

THAT is the message she should have received. Fuck her, and everyone like her.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

This is just so wrong and is pretty much saying the lives of Charles and his beautiful daughter didn't matter. What a shame.

Total bullshit. What the hell is wrong with this judge?

Quote Originally Posted by dtfpaf798 View Post
    Total bullshit. What the hell is wrong with this judge?
    Right?! Her family doesn't appear to be filthy rich and too negligent to teach her right from wrong, nor is she a white male who excels at swimming. What's with the leniency?

Long time lurker, first time poster here.
    Unsurprisingly, she fucked up on probation and got sent away.
    https://www.hometownsource.com/elk_r...0eb8edab1.html

Thread Information