Page 8 of 152 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Julie Mott (25) died from Cystic Fibrosis and her remains were stolen from the funeral home

Quote Originally Posted by Amy1217 View Post
    What exactly has he done that makes them believe he's "obsessed" do we know?
    "Obsessively calling and texting her in the last few months of her life."

I don't think the police would just go with that if they didn't have Julie's cell phone records and texts to back it up. You don't take the family's word on something like that before making a statement to that effect. They're not gonna say he's obsessed if the affection or whatever was mutual.

Too bad ol' Bill deleted his Facebook. I would be interested to see whether they were friends. And since I'm now stalking the stalker, I wonder why I don't see any pictures of him. You know, since he was her entire world for six years.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Yeah, but it's her old house that he's driving by. The one she lived in when they were together. According to him the Family now lives somewhere new. I would think that if he were trying to somehow get a kick out of besting the Family by driving by their house with her in the car that he'd opt for where they live now. I don't know. I just know that it seems like the Family, Dick Tips and the Police all have a hard on for him and that it would be rather difficult to pull off being in possesion of a body while under that scrutiny. It definitely makes for a more interesting story, but doesn't seem realistic to me.

I could be wrong.
    But I mean, stalkers do things that most people would find unrealistic. They're obsessed; they find a way. (See also: Jodi Arias writing letters to Travis's grandmother and calling the detective to offer assistance and attending the memorial).

I believe the police have ruled out simple error even if they haven't made a public statement to that effect.

And I'm sticking to my theory that this guy bribed Dick Tips for access to the body, then buried her somewhere that had special meaning to them at some point.
    Last edited by songbirdsong; 10-20-2015 at 12:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

I believe there is a statistic where people who commit murders/rapes/manslaughters often incriminate themselves by getting involved with the investigation - when they otherwise wouldn't have been a subject. Sometimes because of the need for fame, but mostly because they want to know the direction of the investigation and if it's pointing at them, which ironically in turn does because of their own actions.

The case that comes to mind for example is the one from a couple years ago where that weird guy killed his little neighbor girl and they found her in a garbage bag in the street. They figured him out as a suspect because he came out of his house to ask police a bunch of weird questions when neighbors said he was a private person otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    I believe there is a statistic where people who commit murders/rapes/manslaughters often incriminate themselves by getting involved with the investigation - when they otherwise wouldn't have been a subject. Sometimes because of the need for fame, but mostly because they want to know the direction of the investigation and if it's pointing at them, which ironically in turn does because of their own actions.

The case that comes to mind for example is the one from a couple years ago where that weird guy killed his little neighbor girl and they found her in a garbage bag in the street. They figured him out as a suspect because he came out of his house to ask police a bunch of weird questions when neighbors said he was a private person otherwise.
    Yep. The fact that this guy AND Dick Tips are both doing it totally supports my theory

The $20K reward they're both offering is prolly the amount this guy paid Tips. And of course nobody will collect it because they're in cahoots and one can't sell out the other without incriminating himself.
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    Yep. The fact that this guy AND Dick Tips are both doing it totally supports my theory

The $20K reward they're both offering is prolly the amount this guy paid Tips. And of course nobody will collect it because they're in cahoots and one can't sell out the other without incriminating himself.
    Yeah I mean, it wouldn't be the first time something like that happened so it's not totally unreasonable to suspect.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    But if Tips were in on it by taking a bribe, wouldn't he just hand the family some ashes and say it's her?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Would a guy in his 20s have $20k lying around just in case he needed to bribe somebody for a body? Would Dick Tips risk his whole little empire and notify police if he was in on it? Probably not.

It does make sense that someone would take her because they were apposed to her being cremated. He can't visit her if she's in an urn, especially if the family aren't fond of him.

Reading his comments on here, it's clear that he disagreed with the family for choosing that funeral home - maybe he saw her in the hall and interpreted it as them being disrespectful toward her so he took her?

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    But if Tips were in on it by taking a bribe, wouldn't he just hand the family some ashes and say it's her?
    Hmm. That's a good point.

Although it would be hard to come up with an elaborate plan in a matter of days. It could have been an opportunistic thing.

Quote Originally Posted by hazydaze View Post
    Would a guy in his 20s have $20k lying around just in case he needed to bribe somebody for a body? Would Dick Tips risk his whole little empire and notify police if he was in on it? Probably not.

It does make sense that someone would take her because they were apposed to her being cremated. He can't visit her if she's in an urn, especially if the family aren't fond of him.

Reading his comments on here, it's clear that he disagreed with the family for choosing that funeral home - maybe he saw her in the hall and interpreted it as them being disrespectful toward her so he took her?
    He may not have it lying around, but he says he's come up with $20k for a reward. He got $20K somewhere...unless that's a lie, too. And the actual amount of the bribe wouldn't necessarily have to be $20K. If Dick hated the family, he might take a lowball offer.

And Tips is a publicity whoring circus freak.
    Last edited by songbirdsong; 10-20-2015 at 07:14 PM.

And if he and Dick Tips were in on it, why would he try to put all the attention on Dick who would in return just rat him out to save his own arse. If he does have her, he doesnt need to cough up the reward money so it most likely doesnt exist.

Eta - I was just thinking, even if he did take her he probably still holds Dick Tips responsible for it. Just the way he keeps going on about how it happened during business hours and nobody was around to hear a thing.
    Last edited by hazydaze; 10-20-2015 at 07:34 PM.

Im almost positive "heartbroken" or "obsessed" has her. He was the last one to be seen with her-I can almost guarantee he asked for a few private minutes alone with her to say goodbye. If it was late in the evening only 1 or 2 employees would still be there, and they could have been distracted. It could have been dark outside and that's why no one saw anything.

The fact that he drove by the old house in which she used to live when they were together makes me think he is reminiscing. If he had her body, he wouldn't need to drive there to reminisce. That's the part that doesn't fit. If he didn't do it, then someone is doing an awesome job of framing him.

The fb convo really made me feel as if he was toying with her brother, or trying to gather info.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

No matter WHAT, Dick Tips is responsible. She went missing on HIS watch. This is what blows me away. Is nobody paying attention here?

I don't see how Heartbroken could have known that there were no security cameras or that the camera next door was broken. He said they closed the doors behind him. I'm not seeing opportunity here.

I AM seeing a logical explanation in lost or mismanaged paperwork and ashes that aren't labeled. And a funeral director that would rather sensationalize the story and point the finger at someone convenient to avoid taking the blame and responsibility.

I don't think there was a mix up in the paperwork anymore. I went back and looked at some articles.

This is from the Daily Mail, but you can follow the links they have on their article to the local newspapers.

Staff members at the funeral home discovered that her body was missing the day after the service, as they prepared to transfer the corpse to the crematorium.
    Police believe that it was taken within a three-hour window between the conclusion of the service and the end of the business day at the establishment, the New York Daily News reported.
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3pBzgGuHZ
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    The crematorium was not even on site. They have to transfer the body to the crematorium. So it seems like the workers went to load everything up, discovered the missing body, then called police. NO BODY was ever moved or even had the chance to be cremated by accident.

My own brother was cremated. There are strict laws governing cremation. His funeral home was in one town, but the funeral homes' crematorium was in another. I know with my brother's funeral home...they only did cremations on certain days. My brother died on a Tuesday, his autopsy was the next day, and he wasn't released to the funeral home until Thursday. I met with the funeral home on Friday and the earliest they could cremated him was that Wed.

I would be more likely to suspect a paperwork mix up if the missing body was discovered AFTER they made it to the crematorium.

And here's another snippet that shows the exact dates

The corpse of Julie Mott, which was to be cremated Monday (Aug. 17) was reportedly taken from inside the funeral home within hours after her funeral service ended on Aug. 15.
    http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...se_of_you.html

Aug 15 was a Saturday. Usually after a funeral and before cremation...the body is put in a visiting suite (for the out of towners that come late)

She was removed from here and taken to a visitation suite and would have moved on Monday to be cremated at the crematory, to Mission South,” says, Dick Tips, Mission Park Funeral home, owner The funeral ended around 1:30 and the building was locked up around 4:30. The next morning, it was discovered that Julie’s body had been taken.

Read More at: http://www.news4sanantonio.com/news/...e-188756.shtml

Boston, I get where you are coming from. Yes, Dick Tips and his funeral home are responsible for the body. Funeral Homes have ONE job. Take care of the body from death to grave/ashes. He failed at his job. But I really don't think he had anything to do with the theft. He has nothing to gain and his reputation to lose (funeral home business)
    IMO- anybody that steals a body is creepy as fuck. Maybe the intentions are good (in their mind) but somebody like that really needs help. I tend to try and take someone at that word, but some things just don't add up.

It really sounds like Julie got sicker and moved back in with her parents. Why? IDK, but I'm sure there was a good reason for it...or at least in Julie's mind. It sounds like heartbroken has been contacting Julie for a little while. Enough so, that the police call him "obsessed". That sounds like it's probably more calls/texts than just a few. By his own admission, he is "obsessed". He drives by her house, he bombards her family with public facebook messages, he's left messages on the funeral homes pages, he baits the family.... IMO, it really seems like he hates Julie's family and probably blames them for the breakup and Julie moving back home. If he was really obsessed, then he def. has motive. Somebody could have been extremely pissed that they were not part of the planning of Julie's funeral. They could have looked at it like another slap in their face.

Both the parents and police say they have a good idea of who's responsible. They won't say his name- they just say he's "obsessed"-
    I think they are right. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post

Remember this guy.
    http://www.unilad.co.uk/video/murder...ad-been-found/
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

I'm thinking the framed angle too. Heartbroken makes a good patsy and fall guy. We know that Heartbroken disapproved of the funeral home. We know that the deceased's father flew the funeral home owner's private plane. We know that the funeral home owner has prime real estate including luxury hotels. I'm smelling corruption, political manipulation, and cover ups.
    Ma'am, what is hard to explain about a person breathing or not breathing? what is so difficult? why is that a difficult concept for you?

The family disliked Heartbroken from the very start, so much so that they cut off from Julie while they were living together. That was one of Heartbroken's complaints that they refused to help her when she was sick and struggling. Julie probably broke it off with Heartbroken to get the care she needed. I think the family has harbored resentment against Heartbroken for long time for and set this up to punish Heartbroken for luring her away in the first place. I don't think she is missing. Her family and Dick know where she is.

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    The family disliked Heartbroken from the very start, so much so that they cut off from Julie while they were living together. That was one of Heartbroken's complaints that they refused to help her when she was sick and struggling. Julie probably broke it off with Heartbroken to get the care she needed. I think the family has harbored resentment against Heartbroken for long time for and set this up to punish Heartbroken for luring her away in the first place. I don't think she is missing. Her family and Dick know where she is.
    Dude said it himself: He was depressed and abusing medication, couldn't find steady work, couldn't drive, DIDN'T ASK FOR HELP, and could not support them. He said she was depressed and they fought constantly. He said she stopped taking care of herself. He said her friends and family turned their backs on her, but her Facebook doesn't seem to reflect that; it shows quite the opposite.

Those are all his words. I can't say I blame the family for not liking him, but I don't think they're out to ruin someone they haven't seen in two years for what basically amounted to a breakup. People their age break up all the damn time, that doesn't mean the family is going to use their child's DEAD BODY to punish the ex.

He just seems more sympathetic because he came here, kissed everyone's ass and shared every single detail of his batshit sob story.

Dude said it himself: He was depressed and abusing medication, couldn't find steady work, couldn't drive, DIDN'T ASK FOR HELP, and could not support them. He said she was depressed and they fought constantly. He said she stopped taking care of herself. He said her friends and family turned their backs on her, but her Facebook doesn't seem to reflect that; it shows quite the opposite.

Those are all his words. I can't say I blame the family for not liking him, but I don't think they're out to ruin someone they haven't seen in two years for what basically amounted to a breakup. People their age break up all the damn time, that doesn't mean the family is going to use their child's DEAD BODY to punish the ex.

He just seems more sympathetic because he came here, kissed everyone's ass and shared every single detail of his batshit sob story.

Once again, ITA with sbs. At this point, I am not comfortable accepting what Heartbroken Bill says as the gospel truth. There are a number of reasons for that. For one, I'm fairly certain he's lying about hiring a PI (clearly the brother thinks so, too). If he's lying about that, what else might he be lying about?

I'll go ahead and answer my own question ... In the FB exchange Bill posted here, we know what the brother said, because it was all still on FB for us to see. Nic had already copied/pasted some of it here. Bill's posts, however, had already been deleted (conveniently), and we don't really know what he said to the brother. I have little doubt Bill did some editing and embellishing on his own alleged FB comments. He also cut out parts of the converstion. I think he's bullshitting us.

The fact the he chose to tuck tail and run as soon as a few people here questioned him makes me think he knew the jig was up.

I will say this: If Bill did it, he clearly broke in through a garage door. He mentions the garage doors a little too often. Sounds like some major leakage to me. Like many others before him, Bill has just said too much, lol. There was other stuff he said that made me suspicious ... I'll have to go back and read it again.

And if he did it, he probably would have to hide the body somewhere that would not necessarily be easily accessible to him due to the fact LE has their eye on him. That could explain the need to drive by the house/funeral home to feel "close" to her.

Quote Originally Posted by bryanwasdrunk View Post
    I'm thinking the framed angle too. Heartbroken makes a good patsy and fall guy. We know that Heartbroken disapproved of the funeral home. We know that the deceased's father flew the funeral home owner's private plane. We know that the funeral home owner has prime real estate including luxury hotels. I'm smelling corruption, political manipulation, and cover ups.

To me, it's a bit of a stretch to say that Julie's dad flew Dick's plane + Dick owns prime real estate/luxury hotels = there is a cover-up going on here. Berm broke it down really well a few comments back as far as the timeline goes, and based on that info, it seems impossible for there to have been an accidental cremation during the window of time between the end of the funeral and the next morning when she was discovered missing.

Bill admits in this thread that he was freaked out because if Julie was cremated, he wouldn't be able to visit her and take flowers to her grave. Sounds like he's the one with issues about her being cremated, imo.

Not only that, but other than the fact that he chose a ridiculous/stupid/obnoxious nickname for himself, do we really have any evidence that Dick Tips is the awful guy that Heartbroken Bill says he is? I know Dick had a falling out with the family, but if the family was willing to let bygones be bygones, why is Bill so hung up on the whole thing? It didn't even involve him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Yes, Dick Tips and his funeral home are responsible for the body. Funeral Homes have ONE job. Take care of the body from death to grave/ashes. He failed at his job. But I really don't think he had anything to do with the theft. He has nothing to gain and his reputation to lose (funeral home business)
    IMO- anybody that steals a body is creepy as fuck. Maybe the intentions are good (in their mind) but somebody like that really needs help. I tend to try and take someone at that word, but some things just don't add up.

Sorry to double post, but I meant to respond to this, too. It is true the funeral home is ultimately responsible for the body, but in the Shaynna Sims case -- the froot loop who cut up the lady's body at the funeral home -- no one seemed to blame the funeral home at all. And Sims managed to cut off toes and breasts and what-have-you while the funeral home was full of people.

To reiterate what berm said ... Why would Dick Tips risk damaging a successful (and lucrative) business over some crazy fuckery? To me, that definitely doesn't add up.
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    To me, it's a bit of a stretch to say that Julie's dad flew Dick's plane + Dick owns prime real estate/luxury hotels = there is a cover-up going on here. Berm broke it down really well a few comments back as far as the timeline goes, and based on that info, it seems impossible for there to have been an accidental cremation during the window of time between the end of the funeral and the next morning when she was discovered missing.

Bill admits in this thread that he was freaked out because if Julie was cremated, he wouldn't be able to visit her and take flowers to her grave. Sounds like he's the one with issues about her being cremated, imo.

Not only that, but other than the fact that he chose a ridiculous/stupid/obnoxious nickname for himself, do we really have any evidence that Dick Tips is the awful guy that Heartbroken Bill says he is? I know Dick had a falling out with the family, but if the family was willing to let bygones be bygones, why is Bill so hung up on the whole thing? It didn't even involve him.
    Sure, but isn't also a stretch to say that Heartbroken is an ex-boyfriend + he's gotten involved with the disappearance = he's got Julie's corpse propped up in a rocking chair like Norman Bates mother?
    Ma'am, what is hard to explain about a person breathing or not breathing? what is so difficult? why is that a difficult concept for you?

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    Sorry to double post, but I meant to respond to this, too. It is true the funeral home is ultimately responsible for the body, but in the Shaynna Sims case -- the froot loop who cut up the lady's body at the funeral home -- no one seemed to blame the funeral home at all. And Sims managed to cut off toes and breasts and what-have-you while the funeral home was full of people.

To reiterate what berm said ... Why would Dick Tips risk damaging a successful (and lucrative) business over some crazy fuckery? To me, that definitely doesn't add up.
    Exactly!

Sure, but isn't also a stretch to say that Heartbroken is an ex-boyfriend + he's gotten involved with the disappearance = he's got Julie's corpse propped up in a rocking chair like Norman Bates mother?
    It's more likely that she's burried somewhere significant to "them" (him)

Every time I see this thread bumped I hope that they've found her :( It's just such a crazy situation. Honestly I don't know what theory I subscribe to, other than Sir Tips is a big old publicity ho.

Normally, yes! Haha. However, because the authorities said the body was stolen, I'm inclined to believe that's what happened. I guess I have a much harder time believing it's a conspiracy involving the funeral home and/or family than I do believing some kook stole her body because he didn't want her to be cremated.

update

"Obsessively calling and texting her in the last few months of her life."

I don't think the police would just go with that if they didn't have Julie's cell phone records and texts to back it up. You don't take the family's word on something like that before making a statement to that effect. They're not gonna say he's obsessed if the affection or whatever was mutual.

Too bad ol' Bill deleted his Facebook. I would be interested to see whether they were friends. And since I'm now stalking the stalker, I wonder why I don't see any pictures of him. You know, since he was her entire world for six years.

But I mean, stalkers do things that most people would find unrealistic. They're obsessed; they find a way. (See also: Jodi Arias writing letters to Travis's grandmother and calling the detective to offer assistance and attending the memorial).

I believe the police have ruled out simple error even if they haven't made a public statement to that effect.

And I'm sticking to my theory that this guy bribed Dick Tips for access to the body, then buried her somewhere that had special meaning to them at some point.

I've yet to have received the final report from the PI's.
    It most likely won't be anything I share publicly.

I do hope you all understand that posting and reading on this site has really been therapeutic for me.

Along with deactivating my Facebook account and completely cutting off all my friends and family, it's the only thing I can imagine to help with disenfranchised mourning.

...far better than the usual self destruction.

If it helps in sharing Julie's story; her best years can be seen on my page.

I'll give people one day to "stalk" me before deactivating.

I imagine anyone who sees it will see that....yeah I'm kinda weird but if you have an inkling of doubt........go fuck yourself.

I'd give out more personal information if I thought it would help.

Facebook.com/Bill.wilburn

Quote Originally Posted by Heartbroken1 View Post
    I've yet to have received the final report from the PI's.
    It most likely won't be anything I share publicly.

I do hope you all understand that posting and reading on this site has really been therapeutic for me.

Along with deactivating my Facebook account and completely cutting off all my friends and family, it's the only thing I can imagine to help with disenfranchised mourning.

...far better than the usual self destruction.

If it helps in sharing Julie's story; her best years can be seen on my page.

I'll give people one day to "stalk" me before deactivating.

I imagine anyone who sees it will see that....yeah I'm kinda weird but if you have an inkling of doubt........go fuck yourself.

I'd give out more personal information if I thought it would help.

Facebook.com/Bill.wilburn
    Well. I believe you anyway.

Apparently I missed the stalking window because there is nothing listed on his page.
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Thread Information