Page 4 of 152 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Julie Mott (25) died from Cystic Fibrosis and her remains were stolen from the funeral home

Also, interesting comment from that article

Someone real close to her buried her because they didn't want her to be inside a Urn.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Also, interesting comment from that article

Someone real close to her buried her because they didn't want her to be inside a Urn.
    That was mentioned before. Either in an earlier news article or the comments of a news article
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Found it!
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    This is really sad. . She does seem like a great girl.
    Funeral home owner Dick Tips told the affiliate that he believes the body may have been stolen by someone who didn't support Mott's cremation, which was supposed to take place August 17.
    http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/23/us/texas-missing-remains/
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

When I saw a bump I was hoping it was because she was found...sounds like they are getting close, so that's good news.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Julie Mott

It's been a breath of fresh air to read this thread...

Let me start out by saying that it's me.....I'm the "obsessed" man.

We dated for almost 6 years and met on facebook. We talked for two years before ever meeting and I instantly fell in love with her.
    Through out our relationship, I was at odds with her family. I had a tough time finding steady work while trying to make it in the real estate business and we weren't getting much help from either of our families. There's a sense of bitterness from her friends since our relationship really caused them to grow apart. Most of her friends she knew from childhood and all throughout high school but I was her whole life.......and I hadn't realized it until it was too late.

I fell into a horrible depression and was starting to abuse adderall just to get out of bed in the morning. I was working from 4am to midnight at two jobs that were across town from each other and I rode the bus for 4 hours total every day just to commute. I couldn't afford getting my eyes examined to pass my driving test in order to start driving again. If you've ever lived in San Antonio, it's like living in Mexico with paved streets....once you get into a hole there it's hard to get out with no support system in place. Neither one of our families was jumping in to help and I was too stubborn to ask for it.
    I really wanted to have kids and we had stopped being intimate for almost half of our relationship. She stopped taking care of herself and she was in fact extremely depressed as well.

We started to fight every time we were around each other.
    It finally came to a point when we had decided that it'd be best that she go back home and be with family.

Her family was living in a house that I found for them when Dick Tips fired her father from being his private pilot.
    Dick tips was known as Dick "head" Tips around the house.....nobody liked that fucking asshole.

Now it's fucking beyond me why they would choose to use his services but...whatever.
    Anyway here is what we really know.....
    The service started at noon on the 15th and ended a little after 1pm.

A couple things freaked me the fuck out/ bothered me during the funeral.
    1 ....the Dad didn't say one word to me......not that surprising but what is surprising is that he would take a trip to Costa rica weeks after she was found passed out in her room with extremely life threateningly low blood sugar.
    It's amazing that she survived that episode. Why would he do something like that and think any less of me....fine.... I'm just venting a little.
    2. The crying usher......I sat in the pew closed to the front right section next to her family.
    The usher standing to our immediate right was crying during the funeral......he was not related to the family nor did anyone know him.
    3. Richard Garcia. the funeral director spoke with Julies Mother immediately after the service (before everyone left) to discuss the steps in the funeral process to follow.....odd considering that that should have been handled way ahead of time and not in front of everyone else.

I was the last person to leave and there were approximately 3 - 4 employees still there. One of whom was a female that locked the front door behind me as I left.
    No the crematorium is not onsite.
    It's at Mission park South where she was supposed to be moved on the 17th.
    I left around 1:30pm
    The crime is said to have happened between 130 and 430 pm
    There are no cameras on site with the exception of a industrial complex next door with one disabled camera...Dick head Tips has yet to put up cameras to this day.
    The coffin has been said to have been "tampered with" "opened improperly" and "broken into"....which really doesn't mean shit to me because it was a service coffin for those to be cremated.

There were fresh tire tracks in the grass and tire marks to the rear of the building on the South end opposite the side of cherry ridge but not near the back doors. The tire tracks looked as though the vehicle made a u-turn on the grassy side of the back alley.
    The back side of the building is pretty much all doors.
    According to her brother she was placed in one of three rooms and the funeral home "is not very big" according to him.
    When I was there having my 15 minutes with her after not seeing her for 2 years....I can easily say that it was extremely quiet in the building.
    I've emphasized to him that if the place is that small.....someone should have heard something or seen something. The back side is mostly garage doors.

He's adamant that the funeral didn't make a mistake and that no one that works there did this.

I don't know why he defends the funeral home to no end.
    I don't know why he won't tell me what evidence proves it was from the outside.
    I don't know why the fuck they would go to public parks or why the press would be called to his dog and pony shows but not actual HR dogs trained professionals.

I do know that Tips offered the exact same dollar amount for an award about an hour after I posted the same exact reward on my facebook page.
    I will be filing a complaint with the funeral homes licensing board and since I've been stirring the pot on the Mission Park Facebook page, they've deleted every single one of their post.

It's a law that the funeral home must secure the body in a location inaccessible to the public.
    Regardless of whether it was a mistake in transport, an outsider or an employee.....I will do what it takes to make sure they pull his license.

I loved Julie very much. She became my best friend in these last two years and I'm truly blessed to have known her.
    She was an absolutely pure soul. She never said anything bad about anyone. Never complained. All she had was love for this world.
    She loved horses and when she road it was with such dedication and passion that it was as if nothing else mattered for those brief moments.
    She had complete control of her horse and "Bling bling Benny" would not let anyone else touch him.

I did not take her but everyday I will take what she taught me and try to be a better man.
    Please keep this discussion going. The more facts that get out there and the more people know, the closer we can get to finding out what really happened.

Heartbroken- Are you the one the police refer to as SP1?
    He said police are still actively searching to find Mott's body. A police report shows a person identified as "SP1" was the last to leave Mott's service and this person was "obsessed with calling and texting Mott."
    https://kutv.com/news/nation-world/o...m-funeral-home
    Did you take Julie's body?

He said he didn't in his post.

Mind you, it would be crazy to admit something like that on an open forum.

Dick Tips skeeves me right out. That's all I've got at the moment.

Damn. I missed all the updates - Dick Tips left her - the daughter of a family he was acquainted with, parked in a hallway overnight like she was just a worthless old shopping trolley or something??

Is that standard practice for his establishment, or was this a calculated move, intended to help out/provide easy access to an old friend who disagreed with the decision to cremate?

Either way, I guess his excessive level of concern is kind of transparent now because the logical next thought for potential customers, after learning he has a longterm connection to Julie's family, goes something like " if parking a young woman's body overnight in an unsecured, unrefrigerated hallway is how he treats the remains of friends/family, WTF kind reckless shit is this Dick doing with all those people he doesn't know (who happen to be majority of his customers)?

It seems "Dick" is the source of the stories re family disagreement on burial vs cremation though, so was the family dispute even serious enough to lead to something as disrespectful & devastating as this? Or was that whole story just misdirection from an obnoxious loudmouth trying to protect his business after a monumental fuck up (possbly of the sort KWD described)?

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
    He said he didn't in his post.

Mind you, it would be crazy to admit something like that on an open forum.

Dick Tips skeeves me right out. That's all I've got at the moment.
    I was wondering because the police keep saying they know who it was and it was an obsessed person. He (heartbroken) admitted to being the obsessed man..

Dick Tips is a creepy dude.

Sorry to multi-post but I just realised Heartbroken1 says the crematorium isn't on site. Dick says in his advertising vid (KWD's post pg2) that he owns the crematorium & we all just assumed it'd be on the same property.

If it's not on-site, what happened to the remains from the other 6 services he conducted that day? Were they all lined up in this hallway overnight too? & if they weren't kept overnight & the others were taken immediately to their crematorium, why wouldn't Julie have been taken with them?

I'm still leaning more towards staff error on this, KWD's first example sounds quite plausible

Quote Originally Posted by Key West Digger View Post
    I have two theories.

1) Is their crematory on site? Was the casket a rental/ceremonial unit (a unit that is used for services and then body is removed and placed in a cremation container for cremation)? Possible that she was removed from the casket and cremated by the weekend staff on Saturday so they didn't need to come back to work Sunday. In their haste paperwork was misplaced and the Monday staff placed the unmarked ashes with the "Scatters".

2) If Ms. Motts' body was stolen, it had to be an inside job. It's not an easy task to remove a body from a casket embalmed or not. Especially one person, this I can attest to. Then you would need a cot (mortician's stretcher) or gurney to move the remains from point A to point B and a vehicle for transport. I don't think it was to sell "body parts" simply because of the lenght of time from death to service date and that she was embalmed (I assumed by the fact she was left in a hall/chapel following the services).

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
    Dick Tips skeeves me right out.
    I like dick tips

He didn't say he took it, nor did he say anyone else did. What the hell would you want a body for? Gonna stuff it or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    I like dick tips

He didn't say he took it, nor did he say anyone else did. What the hell would you want a body for? Gonna stuff it or something?
    I hate myself for saying this- Ed Gein comes to mind.

So Dick didn't like the family yet they went to him to do the service? Seems obvious to me who they should be investigating.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Amy1217 View Post
    So Dick didn't like the family yet they went to him to do the service? Seems obvious to me who they should be investigating.
    or... the family didn't like dick tips and yet decided on him for the service. i suspect a set up. this is the kind of thing that will destroy your yelp score.

eta: or is that what you were saying?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Wait, is someones actual name Dick Tips?
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Julie Mott

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Damn. I missed all the updates - Dick Tips left her - the daughter of a family he was acquainted with, parked in a hallway overnight like she was just a worthless old shopping trolley or something??

...was that whole story just misdirection from an obnoxious loudmouth trying to protect his business after a monumental fuck up (possbly of the sort KWD described)?

I never said that she was left in a hallway overnight but I've heard that as well...

as far as the loudmouth misdirection comment....yes fuck yes it's misdirection. Why would and how would he assume that it was me when I've never met Dick Tips. He'd have to go off of what the family said and I'm sure he ran with it with excitement.

After the funeral I sat in my car for a good 15 minutes balling my eyes out and contemplating my entire existence......then I bought some weed, smoked until I couldn't remember Math and went to visit my Grandparents. My grandmother just found out she had a tumor so....figured it'd be great to spend time with her while I was in town....I live in Austin.

I then went to Sam Ash to visit a friend and then went to Logans for lunch with my parents.
    I made the comment while we were eating that I'd leave flowers on her grave every year for her birthday.
    My parents looked at me strange and said.....she's gone......she's going to be cremated.

That was a moment of realization to me....she was not just gone .......but gone gone.........even typing this brings tears to my eyes.

The cops ran with my parents statement that I was beside myself when I had heard that she was going to be cremated.

They grilled me for 2 hours and walked my Grandparents property for 6 hours with hr dogs, checked my car and my house in Austin.

After we ate I drove back to Austin and sat in the parking lot of some bar calling anyone who would have a drink with me.......no one answered so I shut my phone off again and drove my self home into a pit of more self destruction.

I got a text from my Mom after I woke up on Sunday around....I don't know 2pm and it said...."▣▣▣ call me Julie is missing".
    I assumed it was a mistype or old text that didn't come through....I just didn't know what to think of it so I went back to bed...
    I woke up again around 6 and checked my voicemail......18 missed calls......"▣▣▣▣ this is Detective ▣▣▣▣ please call me as soon as possible"
    I then called my Mom and I could barely understand her.....I've never heard my Mom ever sound so distraught.
    "▣▣▣▣ someone broke into the funeral home and took Julie........"
    Me: Oh my god my....this can't be real
    Mom: "▣▣▣▣▣ ....listen to me.....they think it's you"

I then called the detective and Austin pd were at my house within minutes after I had given them my address.

Anyway, since the start of this I've lost my job, my phone, wrecked my car and I've probably pissed off everyone of Julies friends and family members by stirring the pot.

I couldn't give less of a shit about any of that.......number one priority is finding out what happened.

I'd love for someone that works there to actually speak out about how things went down.
    Someone must fucking know something.

Just realized that sounded all out of order...

funeral
    Sat in my car...
    Bought weed..
    Grandparents
    Logans
    drove to Austin...sat in some bar parking lot
    went to sleep...
    Woke up and heard the news....called parents...called detectives.
    Travis county showed up and ran search
    ....Monday was when I drove down to work with detectives and walk my grandparents property....

I know it doesn't really matter because I didn't fucking take her but.....just clarifying things.

Quote Originally Posted by Heartbroken1 View Post
    I never said that she was left in a hallway overnight but I've heard that as well...

as far as the loudmouth misdirection comment....yes fuck yes it's misdirection. Why would and how would he assume that it was me when I've never met Dick Tips. He'd have to go off of what the family said and I'm sure he ran with it with excitement.

After the funeral I sat in my car for a good 15 minutes balling my eyes out and contemplating my entire existence......then I bought some weed, smoked until I couldn't remember Math and went to visit my Grandparents. My grandmother just found out she had a tumor so....figured it'd be great to spend time with her while I was in town....I live in Austin.

I then went to Sam Ash to visit a friend and then went to Logans for lunch with my parents.
    I made the comment while we were eating that I'd leave flowers on her grave every year for her birthday.
    My parents looked at me strange and said.....she's gone......she's going to be cremated.

That was a moment of realization to me....she was not just gone .......but gone gone.........even typing this brings tears to my eyes.

The cops ran with my parents statement that I was beside myself when I had heard that she was going to be cremated.

They grilled me for 2 hours and walked my Grandparents property for 6 hours with hr dogs, checked my car and my house in Austin.

After we ate I drove back to Austin and sat in the parking lot of some bar calling anyone who would have a drink with me.......no one answered so I shut my phone off again and drove my self home into a pit of more self destruction.

I got a text from my Mom after I woke up on Sunday around....I don't know 2pm and it said...."▣▣▣ call me Julie is missing".
    I assumed it was a mistype or old text that didn't come through....I just didn't know what to think of it so I went back to bed...
    I woke up again around 6 and checked my voicemail......18 missed calls......"▣▣▣▣ this is Detective ▣▣▣▣ please call me as soon as possible"
    I then called my Mom and I could barely understand her.....I've never heard my Mom ever sound so distraught.
    "▣▣▣▣ someone broke into the funeral home and took Julie........"
    Me: Oh my god my....this can't be real
    Mom: "▣▣▣▣▣ ....listen to me.....they think it's you"

I then called the detective and Austin pd were at my house within minutes after I had given them my address.

Anyway, since the start of this I've lost my job, my phone, wrecked my car and I've probably pissed off everyone of Julies friends and family members by stirring the pot.

I couldn't give less of a shit about any of that.......number one priority is finding out what happened.

I'd love for someone that works there to actually speak out about how things went down.
    Someone must fucking know something.
    That's harsh. I'm sorry that all of this is happening to you. If you didn't do it, know that eventually the truth will come out and you'll be cleared of any wrong doing. I know it's cold comfort, but hang in there. Things will eventually work out.

I'm thinking what Key West Digger said is what happened. She's been cremated and they didn't properly label her remains so now they can't identify her to give her to her family and they don't want to be held responsible.

ETA: Welcome to the site Heartbroken1
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 10-12-2015 at 09:29 AM.

I think that's exactly what happen.

The thought of someone going in there in the middle of the day...going straight to where every she was and taking her out of there with no one seeing or hearing anything.......complete bullshit.

The thought of someone going in there in the middle of the day...going straight to where every she was and taking her out of there with no one seeing or hearing anything.......complete bullshit.
    I agree. Something stinks about this and Dick Tips' insistence, persistence and quickness to point the finger elsewhere only makes that theory more concrete. If you fucked up that badly not only do you want to avoid a law suit, but you don't want your reputation ruined. Something like this could bring your whole business down. He has a solid motive for wanting to blame someone else and I'm sorry that you've become the patsy.

I want to also thank you for not flipping out on us and our sense of humour. Julie and her story really struck me and I get the impression that she wouldn't be offended. You seem to know her well. Was she indeed like I pictured her to be?

Yeah that would be nearly impossible to do. I'm sorry for your loss.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    I like dick tips

Creepy stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I hate myself for saying this- Ed Gein comes to mind.
    Exactly who I thought of too and this guy: https://www.ucl.ac.uk/Bentham-Project/who/autoicon

:

Thread Information