Page 25 of 152 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread: Julie Mott (25) died from Cystic Fibrosis and her remains were stolen from the funeral home

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    I feel like I'm sitting at the cool kids table now!
    No one has ever used a post of mine as their sig. I guess I never have any cool or clever to say.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

*anything. Dammit. I miss being preemie and being able to edit

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Heartbroken.my.ass View Post
    Bill,

I apologize for not asking this before. What is your theory of the events that took place after Julie's funeral? Please don't say I don't know because everyone has a theory. I just want to know yours.
    I don't think anyone took her.

There are always vehicles parked at Mission Park. I cant imagine an outsider pulling this off without being caught and no one had anything to gain from taking her body.

All the other stuff.... the casket etc.... just looks circumstantial to me.
    Maybe, if we were to line up all the circumstantial evidence side by side, we'd still be stuck on the "why".
    Which to me just leads no where.

.... and Olivia....
    Apparently me calling you a cunt really hit home.
    Didn't realized my account was suspended until today.... and with your message that you hope the smell of Julie's chorps rats me out?

I guess I wasn't wrong about you.
    You should know though that I have more IP addresses and emails than your little cunt fingers can handle.... and now I have yours.

Aaaaaaaaaaand there is sock puppet #1.

That sounds like some kind of a threat, to me..

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by heartbroken2 View Post

There are always vehicles parked at Mission Park. I cant imagine an outsider pulling this off without being caught and no one had anything to gain from taking her body.

Maybe, if we were to line up all the circumstantial evidence side by side, we'd still be stuck on the "why".

.... and Olivia....
    Didn't realized my account was suspended until today.... and with your message that you hope the smell of Julie's chorps rats me out?

You should know though that I have more IP addresses and emails than your little cunt fingers can handle.... and now I have yours.

Olivia is one of the nicest people around. You need to check yourself. You are rude and narcissistic. You seriously need help of the mental kind.

Was your need for the last word an issue for Julie too? Do yourself a huge favor please, step away and think about what you want your future to be. This can't possibly be it. Do yourself another favor and talk to someone, someone who's trained to help you heal yourself.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

What's a chorps?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by heartbroken2 View Post

.... and Olivia....

You seriously need to get a life. And professional help.

And LOL at you having her IP address. That will do a lot of use to you seeing that she's in Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    What's a chorps?
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Chorp
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Wow, strange. I happen to be sitting right next to a midget right now. She's got legs though, so not a candidate for chorping.
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Oh Bill. Maybe everyone is right. You're too stupid to have pulled this off. I've always thought of you as a dumbass anyway.

Lol. I knew Billy Bonkers wouldn't be able to stay away for a whole week.

Bill is starting to sound a bit like our Gable Tostee poster. As I recall, he had a soft spot for Olivia, too.
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Bill is starting to sound a bit like our Gable Tostee poster. As I recall, he had a soft spot for Olivia, too.
    That and he had stupid sock puppet names too they BOTH can't take a hint very well.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I have a question about one inconsistency I noticed from HeartBroken's statements. In one post, he states that he never knew Julie was going to be cremated and found this out after the service, when his mom told him that he wouldn't be able to visit her at a gravesite, due to her being cremated. Later he says that he almost didn't go to the service/viewing because he was worried about seeing her in an urn. So obviously, he knew going into the service that she would be cremated.

Whoever did take Julie, does not love her one bit. Whoever took her has done nothing to show her the honor and dignity she deserves. All they have is her body. Her spirit has moved on. I image that Julie's spirit would be very distraught to know that someone took her body for their own selfish reasons. I work in health care and thus have had the bittersweet honor of meeting many people with CF. Most of the people I've known who had CF, wanted to be cremated upon death. Their reasoning was that their body had failed to provide a place for their spirit to live, so they wanted that unhealthy body cremated and wanted their loved ones to remember their spirit.

How can Julie's spirit be at peace when she knows that someone has caused such disrespect to her body and her wishes. Julie is still present in spirit and she knows who took her remains and I pray that she will reveal who has her so that this person cannot hurt anyone else.

Cunt fingers. Just like butterfingers, only cuntier.

Fulls of cunts

Quote Originally Posted by BeachGirl View Post
    Whoever did take Julie, does not love her one bit. Whoever took her has done nothing to show her the honor and dignity she deserves. All they have is her body. Her spirit has moved on. I image that Julie's spirit would be very distraught to know that someone took her body for their own selfish reasons. I work in health care and thus have had the bittersweet honor of meeting many people with CF. Most of the people I've known who had CF, wanted to be cremated upon death. Their reasoning was that their body had failed to provide a place for their spirit to live, so they wanted that unhealthy body cremated and wanted their loved ones to remember their spirit.
    Great post and point about CF. I like the way you think.

My hope is all the posts about his narscissm and his being this and being that will cease. You're just feeding his puppet fire.

Can't believe how much has happened since I last posted in here. It's crazy to see how many turns this thread has made and I really hope LE is keeping an eye on this dude now that's he's stopped lower than anyone could POSSIBLY predict by making new accounts to threaten mods

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    This thread.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I've been (kinda sorta) creeping this thread for a while, and I work at a funeral home, so I thought I'd answer some questions. Except my answers might be totally irrelevant because every funeral home is different.

- A body can be cremated any day of the week, at least in Indiana. We have a law that we have to wait 48 hours after death to cremate a body, and most other states have similar laws. Cremation takes 2-3 hours, some cooling off time, and another 1-2 hours of processing (after the body's organic material is evaporated/burned off, bone fragments are left - those are then put through a processor to turn it into the powdery, sandy substance the family is given). Total, it can take between 4-6 hours, or more.

- Most funeral homes don't have an on-site crematory. I think Dick Tipps covered this in one of his commercials. They have a crematory, but it's not right next to the funeral home, and it's possible the crematory is separately staffed, and possible that the crematory serves multiple funeral homes, so many bodies are coming in and out. So in some ways, there are all sorts of negligent ways an accidental cremation could have happened, then the rental/temporary casket she was in during viewing was staged back in the funeral home by the staff when they realized their mistake. But as much as a lot of people are sold on this happening, I'm still doubtful.

- Caskets are opened and closed with allen wrenches. We keep them all over the place. In our hearses, lead cars, drawers in the funeral home. Since the funeral home specifically said the casket was "broken into" I'd assume it was closed/locked, but it would be easy (at least IMO) for a person to find a wrench or tool to open the casket. Though I do have some timeline confusion: All of the articles say that she was likely stolen out of a private viewing area between 1:30 and 4:30... But they also say she was wheeled into a hall for the night. So was the hallway the private viewing area? Was she stolen before her casket was wheeled into the hallway? That wouldn't make sense, wouldn't they notice there is no human in the casket before they wheel it off and close it? Wouldn't the casket have been open for viewing, so no need to break into it? Is there something I'm missing? (Seriously, I haven't really dug too deep into this one so maybe I'm not remembering details, lol).

- Some bodies are heavy, some not so much. I've helped a funeral director lift an embalmed woman into her casket after the hairdresser finished doing her hair on a gurney in the chapel - it was easier for two of us to lift her into her casket than to wheel her back to the prep room to use the body lift. I could see a determined, strong person being able to pull the body out of the casket.

- Most funeral homes have a lot of entrances and exits, at least from my experience. At ours, we have a front door, side/delivery door, back door, and 2 sets of double doors in each chapel. There being no signs of forced entry doesn't mean shit, IMO. Someone could have gotten in through any door before everyone left, stayed hidden in the funeral home, and found a way out with the body (especially on a weekend when less staff is there - usually the bookkeeper, preplanner, aftercare provider, etc all only work Mon-Fri so their offices are empty all weekend). That's why during and after business hours, the body is usually in a chapel, or in a locked prep room/morgue.

Quote Originally Posted by emylou View Post
    Blighted I had a quick look at that reddit thread. I wasn't surprised by the comments I saw but it made me nauseous. I only looked at two photos. When I saw people attaching their fantasies to those horrific photos it really sickened me.
    The names of the multitude of other threads in that archived section 😨
    People of the world WTF!

Yep. At first thought "Well I can handle this - how bad could it really be?" But it's not just pix of dead people & you really do need to drop some kind of anti-nausea pills before you enter their little world.

I ended up having to put a book over their header & pic posts to be able to read the comments - & even then I only managed to get as far as thread that was basically their replies to someone abusing them for being monstrously fucked up creepers.

It's not the pictures themselves so much, we have worse here - often. It's knowing how they view them & what they use them for that takes it to another level - & their sub header pic leaves no doubt as to how they view them.

It's really the first death-related site/sub I haven't been able to handle. I haven't been able to force myself to go back, not even for this thread.

I don't know about the shit in this article. I can't imagine a hospital putting a dead person in a closet or not having some sort of on site morgue. Nor can I imagine getting called to pick someone up before they died and waiting there or being allowed to take people from an accident scene who were in the process of dying and do nothing as they die.

I don't think that guy who wrote the article knows what he's talking about after his two week stay.

Unless his 2 week stay was at Tri-state?

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/n...n-noble/70497/

This one got a huge amount of coverage - even down here, which is the only reason I know about it

(Sorry about the multi-posting again )

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Yep. At first thought "Well I can handle this - how bad could it really be?" But it's not just pix of dead people & you really do need to drop some kind of anti-nausea pills before you enter their little world.

I ended up having to put a book over their header & pic posts to be able to read the comments - & even then I only managed to get as far as thread that was basically their replies to someone abusing them for being monstrously fucked up creepers.

It's not the pictures themselves so much, we have worse here - often. It's knowing how they view them & what they use them for that takes it to another level - & their sub header pic leaves no doubt as to how they view them.

It's really the first death-related site/sub I haven't been able to handle. I haven't been able to force myself to go back, not even for this thread.
    I had no idea that Reddit had such dark place. Those people are pretty sick. I had to verify my email address to get in, but I saw no pictures on their header. It might be because I use ad block on my browser. It looks like they deleted most of their pictures although someone mentions backing them up on his personal computer. There were some other subs with names that law enforcement should be aware of that I did not visit. One was torturing children.

Thread Information