Page 62 of 161 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 4018

Thread: Celeb Gossip #2 - Continue Here

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Gawd. I will say one thing for Sir Mick though, he has made it clear to all his children that they must make their own way and not depend on him and his money. Of course they will inherit great sums one day.

I'm sorry I just keep thinking about wrinkled old balls. JMO... Not sexy...

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    I'm sorry I just keep thinking about wrinkled old balls. JMO... Not sexy...
    It is surprising what you find when you google "ballsack". They actually have tea bags that look like them.

testicleteabaga__97971.1464702130.210.210.png

The tea bag looks better, imo

also, I google a lot of weird shit...but you actually freaking googled ballsack
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    I know there is a thread for the courtney stodden shitshow but I can't find it at the moment.

anyway tl;dr she miscarried her and the old guys baby.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

These people. It's like high school.

Taylor Swift has defended herself after Kim Kardashian shared a recording of her seemingly approving Kanye West's Famous lyrics earlier this year.
    The video clips that the KUWTK star posted appear to show Taylor okaying the song but the 26-year-old star insisted in an Instagram message on Sunday that it doesn't prove she approved the 'I made that b***h famous' line.
    Clearly upset the Bad Blood hitmaker wrote: 'Where is the video of Kanye telling me he was going to call me 'that b***h' in his song?
    'It doesn't exist because it never happened. You don't get to control someone's emotional response to being called "that b***h" in front of the entire world.

'Of course I wanted to like the song. I wanted us to have a friendly relationship. He promised to play the song for me, but he never did.
    'While I wanted to be supportive of Kanye on the phone call, you cannot "approve" a song you haven't heard. Being falsely painted as a liar when I was never given the full story or played any part of the song is character assassination.

She concluded: 'I would very much like to be excluded from this narrative, one that I have never asked to be part of, since 2009.'
    In the caption Taylor wrote: 'That moment when Kanye West secretly records your phone call, then Kim posts it on the internet.'
    Kim, 35, shocked fans on Sunday by sharing a recording of the phone call where the rapper talks to Taylor on speakerphone about his controversial new track.

The clips starts with Kanye confirming the singer's Nashville phone number before he reads her the lyrics 'I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex.'
    In the next clip the 39-year-old is heard telling Taylor: 'I think this is a really cool thing to have.'
    Taylor then responds 'I know, I mean it’s like a compliment.'
    'What I give a f**k about is you as a person and as a friend. I want things that make you feel good. I don’t want to do rap that makes people feel bad,' Kanye says.

The songstress then says, 'Go with whatever line you think is better. It’s obviously very tongue in cheek either way. And I really appreciate you telling me about it. That’s really nice.'
    'I just have a responsibility to you as a friend. Thanks for being so cool about it,' the rapper responds.
    Taylor then gushes: 'I really appreciate it. The heads up is so nice… I never would have expected you to tell me about a line in a lyric. And the flowers that you sent me, I Instagrammed a picture of them and it’s the most Instagram likes I’ve ever gotten.'

'Relationships are more important than punchlines, you know,' Kanye says.
    Taylor then adds, 'Yeah, I mean, I don’t think anybody would listen to that and be like, "Oh that’s a real bit. She must be crying."'
    Indeed the videos do not appear to show Kanye asking Taylor about the lyrics 'I made that b***h famous,' which reportedly infuriated her when the song was released online in February.
    Kim's Snapchats came shortly after she tweeted a thinly veiled message about Taylor.

Wait it's legit National Snake Day?!?!? They have holidays for everybody, I mean everything these days!' she wrote followed by numerous snake emojis.
    After Taylor's Instagram post, her BFF Selena Gomez appeared to slam Kim in a series of tweets that same day, writing: 'There are more important things to talk about... Why can't people use their voice for something that f***ing matters?'
    Opting to forgo directly naming the target of her tweets, she later took to her account to tell her 44.1 million followers: 'Truth is last thing we need right now is hate, in any form.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz4El1H93F6
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I woke up to the sound of static and then realized it was Kim and Kayne Kardashian yapping about themselves again.
    Deep thoughts by Kim Kardashian:
    "I think I broke a nail"
    "my hair matches my shoes"
    "I don't think my husband's boy friend likes me for me"
    "if I spew crap on a failing tv show, do I no longer matter"
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

I am so over these people.

I laughed. LOL You have to look at the memes

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Twitter has been going insane over this. I loathe the Kardashians but I also loathe Taylor Swift and Kayne West. So, burn it to the ground! I have to say though Khloe went too far with that pic though.

God so boring and such publicity for Swift, who seems to be switching up to 'bad bitch mode' or something.

The fact that Kanye West is soooo obsessed with a little bitty practically teenage generic pop star is a lot more embarrassing and uncool for him than for her.

This is fucking ridiculous, and honestly, with all the real shit going on in the world, I can't believe this is being covered as "news". I still read about it though, so what can I say?
    I'm not a fan of any of them, but the first thing I thought when I read a transcript of the apparent Kanye/Taylor conversation was "yeah, he gave her a heads up, except he didn't mention calling her a bitch and saying he made her famous"... so yeah.

I can't stand the K-Dash squad, but I TRULY LOATHE the 'perfect prissy' types aka the swifts of this earth. So I'm enjoying this. Watching her getting dragged/outed by a group of douches truly shows how underhanded she is, and it's soooooo GOOD. I also think Katy perry is adorable and swift can suck a fuck.

LOVING MEME LIFE RN

I'm a mature adult.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    People thinking this will ruin her career are laughable. I like Kanye's music, but he has been becoming more and more.... desperate, I guess, the past couple of years. I'm indifferent to Taylor, but Kim is a fucking cunt.

I realize I'm in the minority here, but I like Taylor's music and can't stand Kanye. I liked his stuff when he first came out, but don't like his new stuff even. His ego is disgusting to me and I think that may have a lot to do with why I can't stand him. Don't get me started on Kim

I'd like to add- I think Kim is a knob and Kanye is also a knob. But I love Dark Twisted Fantasy so I can't hate him. He's a knob though. All three are just knobs.

Knobs.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I realize I'm in the minority here, but I like Taylor's music and can't stand Kanye. I liked his stuff when he first came out, but don't like his new stuff even. His ego is disgusting to me and I think that may have a lot to do with why I can't stand him. Don't get me started on Kim
    Kanye rules, Taylor drools. Kim is hot. The end.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Huh?
    That's what I said.

I think the K clan is disgusting. Everything about them makes my skin crawl.

Really all I think about Taylor is "teen girl"
    It's kind of creepy to me that the K's recorded that girl on tape...then held on to that tape to release it when they did. They actually seem worse in this story than Taylor does. Who in the hell does that? They really seem like mean people. They scheme to set people up.

I agree with Berm...she is indeed a "teen girl". Much like Justin Bieber, she will fade into oblivion eventually and someone new will come out and be the focus.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    That's what I said.

I think the K clan is disgusting. Everything about them makes my skin crawl.

Really all I think about Taylor is "teen girl"
    It's kind of creepy to me that the K's recorded that girl on tape...then held on to that tape to release it when they did. They actually seem worse in this story than Taylor does. Who in the hell does that? They really seem like mean people. They scheme to set people up.
    I seriously can't follow this kind of crap. I'm not a big Twitter person for one and for two I have no clue who has a beef or history or whatever with each other so I'm lost. I'm pretty sure they all do this as some kind of scripted "show" anyway in an attempt to stay relevant. Meh.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Kat Von D end friendship with Jeffree Star

She wrote this on her page -

After years of making excuses for, and rationalizing Jeffree's inappropriate behavior (including, promoting drug use, racism, and bullying) I can no longer hold my tongue after recent events. I know that over the years, many of you were introduced to Jeffree through me, and regardless if you chose to continue to follow him or not, I just would like to disassociate myself from him and his brand from this point on. I plan on posting a video explanation as to why I felt compelled to make such a statement. But for the time being, I simply want to apologize to anybody and everybody who has ever had to deal with any of his negativity. And yes, with a heavy heart, I will be pulling the shade "Jeffree" from my collection. Sending extra love to everyone out there. ❤️

Am I the only one who didn't know about some of the gross things Jeffree has said??

In 2007 jeffree star said he would throw battery acid at a black girl to lighten her skin. he refuses to acknowledge it. to those replying saying he apologised, it was a half-ass 10 second apology via snapchat. and black women can decide on the sincerity of it.

i love both their brands, btw. But if he really is racist, i won't support him. BUT.... Kat date Jesse James, so there's that
    Last edited by beli; 07-19-2016 at 07:18 AM.

I had never heard of Jeffree Star or his make up until I clicked on a video about him like just last week and googled a bit.

He got some backlash when he went from 0 to bitch in 1 second when a fan posted a video about one of his products being damaged when he bought it, and how he was heartbroken about it.

http://www.justinj1232.com/not-so-fa...makeup-review/

This is the video with the acid comment

When he was 17 he did an interview and when he was asked if he would ever use his fame for good he thought the best idea was to go to Africa and do free make up or rub glitter on their big bellies. It's so ignorant it's laughable. That guy lives in his own world and cares for no one else.

Don't know about his make up though, I hear it's good.
    If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe
    I'd been married long time ago

Thread Information