Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jack Garcia (9) died after he was beaten for eating birthday cake

Jack Garcia (9) died after he was beaten for eating birthday cake

Maryland boy brutally beaten for eating birthday cake dies in hospital: officials

A Maryland boy beaten by his mother's boyfriend for eating a slice of birthday cake has died, authorities said.

The boyfriend, Robert Wilson, handcuffed 9-year-old Jack Garcia and then pummeled him, Hagerstown police said.

The badly wounded boy clung to life for nearly five days at a Washington, D.C., hospital but died on Sunday, police Capt. Paul Kifer confirmed.

Wilson, 30, was charged with first-degree assault and child abuse, but police were expected to consult with Washington County prosecutors about upgrading charges following Jack's death.

Wilson became enraged on June 30 when he discovered the little boy had sneaked a slice of cake without his permission, police said.

He pounded the child mercilessly, and then refused to get him medical help for about four hours, authorities said.

Another man at the house called 911 after the vicious attack, but Jack's mom met the ambulance outside and told them her son was just "congested" and didn't need any help, police said.

Medical workers returned at 10:37 p.m. after the boy stopped breathing.

Jack was bruised all over his body. He had injuries on his face, neck, back, buttocks, legs and abdomen, authorities said.

He was transported to Children's National Hospital in critical condition.

The boy died at the hospital on Sunday.

Wilson was jailed on $600,000 bond at Washington County Detention Center.

With News Wire Services
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2283115
    Last edited by luvit; 07-06-2015 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Punctuation Correction

Well, I hate people. Let's toss him to kevansvault.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

I certainly hope the "mom" is going to be charged as well. Good Lord! "he's just congested"? Fuck her!

That mother needs to be charged too.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    Well, I hate people. Let's toss him to kevansvault.
    I am all for that. What worthless excuses for human beings. Heaven forbid a fucking 9 year old sneak a tiny piece of birthday cake.

Bloody hell. What is wrong with these bastards!
    And I'd like to give the mother a "just congested" kick where it hurts! The enabling pos!
    And I'm a liberal minded type of person! I'm just tired of reading a new story every day about children killed by their parents partner's.

I'd like to cram cake down his throat until he chokes on it.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

I understand these women get trapped in abusive relationships, blah, blah, blah... There comes a.point when you grab the kid up BEFORE they get hurt and haul ass. I would die or the abuser would die before they touched my kid. I have been in some shitty situations but would never let my kid get hurt.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    I'm sure the boy was congested. Congested with blood from his internal injuries.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

That mother better be charged for that shit as well. The adult who called, props to him but why not pick the kid up and drive him to the hospital himself after the ambulance left??? I can never understand the adults who do nothing...

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Perhaps he was scared of being handcuffed and pummeled? Just going out on a limb with tha guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

ugh. there's so many people I know who flip out when their kids eat something...or the kid gets in trouble for sneaking food up to their room to eat before they go to sleep. Obviously your child is hungry, let them fucking eat! I guess I should be glad those kids are still alive, though....

poor baby, can't even eat his own birthday cake? fuck that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    Perhaps he was scared of being handcuffed and pummeled? Just going out on a limb with tha guess.
    People who beat kids are nothing but pussies. I highly doubt he would stand up to another adult but even if he did it would be well worth it to save a kids life. My husband is a foot taller than me and weighs twice what I weigh but if he was beating my kid he would get a frying pan to the head.

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

sad
    Last edited by IzzyCooper; 07-07-2015 at 12:45 PM. Reason: :)

I know when police are called, even if you tell them never mind, they have to check on the person/child anyways. The same doesn't go for EMT's? I would think if they insisted to see the child and the mother was so adamant about them not, it would be a red flag and time to call the cops. Not saying they're at fault, just would be a good idea to make as a rule, especially when it comes to a child.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Yeah, I don't understand why they wouldn't say they weren't leaving until they saw the child to be sure...or why the mother's brother didn't step up and force they check on the kid.

People are pissed at the emts for this...it's not their fault. I don't think they can legally force themselves into the residence or anything. Something like this probably hasn't happened to them before, and sometimes people DO overreact to things and call police and all that.

If I beat my kid everytime he ate something I told him to stay out of, he would have been gone long ago. That kid is like a human food vacuum. Kids do that kinda shit becuz they are kids. Sweets are hard for them to resist. I try hiding a secret chicolate stash and the kid always finds it or I feel guilty for not sharing and he gets it anyway.

My grandson is the same as my son. He sneaks candy then my daughter finds evidence of his crime under his bed. He used to blame it on the guinea pig. She has the craziest video of him running around the house top knotch screaming and keeps asking him if he got into candy. He keeps saying no but has chocolate all over his face and there is almost a whole bag of wrappers on the floor in the corner of his room. I get into trouble because I laugh.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

mhm, I busted my kids raiding the chocolate stash the other day but figured fuck it, they're being quiet AND sharing for once.

I'm curious what made the EMT's go back, like who called 911 the second time around

I can understand punishing a child for candy/sweets...but not to this extent. but I'm sure he was getting punished for being hungry and wanting to eat...it happens. it sucks.

I let my children eat whatever except for certain times, like within an hour or 2 before a meal or bedtime. As long as it's in their snack area/closet, they can eat it!

also, they called the second time before she stopped breathing.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    I can understand punishing a child for candy/sweets...but not to this extent.
    Really, a 9 year old eating a piece of cake DOESN'T warrant being beaten to death? That's quite a bold statement

Sounds like the kid would have been killed eventually for stealing a breath of air. This fuckhead justified beating him to death because it was cake..

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Really, a 9 year old eating a piece of cake DOESN'T warrant being beaten to death? That's quite a bold statement
    I used to steal candy and popsicles from my sister because she wouldn't eat them fast enough, and mine were gone...my mommy never killed me.

I'm so sick of these stories. That poor boy. Jesus. This boy was beat to death.

That man had some serious rage issues.

There's another story in the news about the parents who punished their daughter because she ate a PopTart. They made her live in the woods. They gave her a whistle, flashlight, and toilet paper. Parents of the Year!
    http://fox43.com/2015/07/07/parents-...ting-pop-tart/

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I'm so sick of these stories. That poor boy. Jesus. This boy was beat to death.

That man had some serious rage issues.

There's another story in the news about the parents who punished their daughter because she ate a PopTart. They made her live in the woods. They gave her a whistle, flashlight, and toilet paper. Parents of the Year!
    http://fox43.com/2015/07/07/parents-...ting-pop-tart/
    That's just free range parenting

Thread Information