Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Fight With Caffeinatedkat about dumb shit here

Yeah, ok.

I've kept all of my insults regarding her to this thread only. I have smited her on occasion though, and did sign my name.

I've never said one word about her looks. Though I legit think she looks like an Arquette. That's not really an insult.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

So guys, the point of this thread is to NOT use this thread for it's intended purposes....
    I'm with shins on this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I've kept all of my insults regarding her to this thread only. I have smited her on occasion though, and did sign my name.

I've never said one word about her looks. Though I legit think she looks like an Arquette. That's not really an insult.
    I never said anything about her looks either. I did smite her a week ago or so burning her ass about being an idiot, but I also sign my smites. So she's aware.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

No, its to put your stupid bullshit in its own thread instead of crapping up all the death threads.

I'm sorry but it takes two to tango in this instance. You guys egg her on.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    I've never said anything about her being a parent or about her kids, and I am pretty sure I've never said anything about her appearance.
    I haven't, either. Basically for the most part I ignore her, but it's nice to have a place to be able to come and vent when the things she says makes me angry, so I don't have to reply to her and go off topic in a death or missing thread.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

No one needs to egg Kat on. She's an entire fucking omelette without any assistance from us.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Mmmm omelettes.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Mmmm omelettes.
    maybe if she sees this, she'll post some pictures of one for you in the food thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    maybe if she sees this, she'll post some pictures of one for you in the food thread.
    Trolling are we? I bet a picture miraculously appears.....

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Given her repeated demonstrations of having no empathy or understanding for lives outside of her own, I don't even feel bad for making fun of her.

Typically this is something I would never do, but she lacks any interest in educating herself outside of the typical #murica ideals when she obviously has this kind of time on her hands, so it's deserved.
    I know!!! My gawd, she should read a book instead of sticking glowsticks up her nose.

I only get irritated with her when she says randomly judgemental stuff. I'm not saying I'm perfect, I have my stupid moments quite often.

A good example was a comment on the Masterchef finale. I made a comment about T, who I thought should have won. She says, "Oh, the lesbian.", or something to that effect. I didn't raise a stink, but it really irked me. Her comments on the girl that had run off with the pedo were really shitty. I haven't smited her, that I can recall. It's just sometimes her shit can come off so callous.
    Last edited by queenaevadamthng; 07-08-2015 at 10:41 PM.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

If I took comments about my appearance personally, I would have had to have left a long time ago, for the record

Just keep stuff out of your nose Juju. Nobody wants to see that.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

I wouldn't want to see his third nipple, either.

Given her repeated demonstrations of having no empathy or understanding for lives outside of her own, I don't even feel bad for making fun of her.

Typically this is something I would never do, but she lacks any interest in educating herself outside of the typical #murica ideals when she obviously has this kind of time on her hands, so it's deserved.
    Yep.

This thread was made for this purpose, so it's being used. She doesn't have to come in here, and I don't blame her for avoiding it.

When you stick glowsticks in your nose in the shower and take pics, you're asking for people to make fun of it. When you brag about drinking tons of coffee while being pregnant, you deserve being side eyed. Not even sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    Just keep stuff out of your nose Juju. Nobody wants to see that.
    All of this. I have her crazy ass on ignore, but when I see a quoted pic of her (appearing to be naked in the shower with fucking glow sticks in her orifices), I mean come the fuck on. That shit is nightmare fuel, EVEN IF ANY OF YOU DID THAT SHIT.

For reals. Don't create a thread for "fighting" with her about "dumb shit" and them condemn people for doing so. The only reason she's not personally attacking any of us is because she has us all on ignore and this is her little personal 'katspace'

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    All of this. I have her crazy ass on ignore, but when I see a quoted pic of her (appearing to be naked in the shower with fucking glow sticks in her orifices), I mean come the fuck on. That shit is nightmare fuel, EVEN IF ANY OF YOU DID THAT SHIT.

For reals. Don't create a thread for "fighting" with her about "dumb shit" and them condemn people for doing so. The only reason she's not personally attacking any of us is because she has us all on ignore and this is her little personal 'katspace'

We also don't share a bunch of shady/weird personal stuff in public threads (for the most part). But I don't think she'd notice anyways, because she's always focused on herself. Which is why she has a very narrow perspective on life.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Team shins and deb. I don't think she's bullied at all. And I've never said anything about her parenting. Or her looks. But I wouldn't feel bad about it if I did.

Well, I think to a degree it could be called bullying, because no one is particularly nice to her. But there are lots of reasons for that, and she still chooses to come around, so I don't feel bad.

I actually commend her for her tenacity, but I think she secretly likes the attention.

If people were bullying to the point of going to her facebook page and being dicks to her there and shit, that's where I'd say "wtf guys".

Tell me one time she was ever nice. To us. To someone who is the subject of a thread. To anyone?

That's why.

ETA: And I have zero tolerance for voluntary stupidity.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Yeah, I agree with shins and Boston. I just can't call it bullying because she brings 99% of it on herself. And that's a good point too, boston. She's insulted almost everyone on the board with her ignorance and stupidity.

If anything, I have witnessed people jumping her ass in defense of the person the thread was about. More than once she has said shit without considering that a family member of the deceased might see. I found one of her most recent post mentioning bashing a baby's head in with a shovel kinda harsh.

Yeah I've seen people in the beginning try to stick up for her, but she ends up on their bad side shortly after because of the things she says and does.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Just wish sometimes she would think before she types.

She can't because her keyboard is broken

That shit cracked me up. Saying her numerous spelling and grammar errors were not her fault, that it happened because her keyboard didn't work so she had to use voice to talk.....okay, because voice to talk can't spell or use correct grammar? O-kaaaaay.

She's not capable because she doesn't want to. It'll never happen.

Thread Information