Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: L'Naya Love White (6 mo) was raped and murdered

L'Naya Love White (6 mo) was raped and murdered

Prosecutors say he raped and murdered a six-month-old baby and they want to see him stay in jail while he's awaiting his trial. A Pennington County Magistrate Judge agreed and set Kristopher Houchin's cash only bond at a whopping $5 million.

Six-month old L'Naya Love White was killed on Friday. She was brought to Rapid City Regional Hospital with injuries and later died.

Hours later, police arrested Houchin, 26. He's charged with second degree murder and first degree rape.

Houchin cried During his initial appearance Tuesday morning. He also mumbled an "I'm sorry" at the conclusion of his hearing.

Prosecutors told Magistrate Judge Matt Brown that Houchin admitted to shaking the infant multiple times. His attorney asked for a significantly smaller bond amount. Judge Brown sided with the state.

There will be a candlelight vigil tomorrow night at 8 p.m. at Memorial Park in memory of L'Naya.
    http://www.kotatv.com/news/south-dak...-case/33860810

https://www.facebook.com/events/485357018305477/

http://www.gofundme.com/L-NayaLoveWh...on_object_map=[887961151245531]&action_type_map=[%22og.shares%22]&action_ref_map=[%22undefined%22]

https://www.facebook.com/brandi.white.37?fref=ts
    Last edited by puzzld; 06-30-2015 at 02:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Dear God.

Seriously so fucking horrible! WHY the fuck would someone see a baby like that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

How is this disgusting shit acquainted with the family? Please don't tell me it's another boyfriend babysitting.

Let him free so I can kill him myself

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Let him free so I can kill him myself

https://www.facebook.com/kris.houchin.9?ref=br_rs

Quote Originally Posted by dream View Post
    How is this disgusting shit acquainted with the family? Please don't tell me it's another boyfriend babysitting.
    dingdingding
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

Wonder how much longer they'll keep his Facebook that he's down to like four friends when you click it

I'm just gonna say it....a bullet in the head.

How does any human being come back or redeem their soul after something like this. It's my personal opinion, people like this should be shot and burned. Actually, fire ants should be thrown on their bodies first.

Sorry. How does a grown man think "ohhhh, that looks sexy and I'm gonna get some" for a little tiny baby?

Not worth shit. Not worth living.

We should let him live if only to be raped hourly by burly prison dudes. dress him up in a ONSIE and toss him to wolves.

Aren't child molesters not kept with everyone else for their safety?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    Typically

My brother served with one. This guy was able to work for the highway dept during the day.
    My brother said he never had any problems with other inmates. IDK

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    Someone as sick as this I bet the guard leave them unattended on purpose

I actually just read an article that says California sex offenders are killed twice the rate in prisons as other states so send them here

http://www.businessinsider.com/sex-o...prisons-2015-2

I predict the scum will suicide in jail.

http://www.gofundme.com/L-NayaLoveWhite

I'm trying to raise money to help lay my precious angel L'Naya Love White to rest. She was born on 12/12/2014 and since than she had overcome 3 brain surgeries for hydrocephalus and numerous hospital stays only to be taken from us in the most violent way possible by my ex-boyfriend(Kris Houchin))(not her dad) yesterday 6/26/2015. He's very lucky the cops got him before I did, and I hope God sees he's punished in ways I can't. I was at work when it happened and I trusted him. I will never forgive myself. She was only 6 months old and didn't deserve to be taken so soon and so violently. Now me, her father, and her older sister, and older brother and the rest of our family have to lay her to rest. It's just not fair. She had overcame so much but the smile on her face you could hardly tell. She was the light of all our lives and she was the sweetest baby. I'm just trying to raise enough money to give my babygirl the funeral and memorial she deserves. I work full time If you can please donate or at least share I would really appreciate it. I just don't know what else to do! Thank you

QUOTE]
    According to reports by Rapid City Police officers, the incident on Friday unfolded this way:

Brandi White, the girl's mother, told one of the doctors at Regional that when she left for work Friday morning, her daughter was fine. Houchin was in charge of the child's care that morning, White told the doctor.

The girl and Houchin were at his apartment in the 400 block of Willsie Avenue in Rapid City.

At some point, Houchin picked up Brandi White from her workplace and the two took L'naya to the emergency room sometime after 11 a.m. Friday. L'naya died about 45 minutes later.

A coroner summoned police to Regional Hospital about 12:30 p.m. They made contact with Houchin, Brandi White, and an emergency room doctor.

The doctor informed investigators that the child had been “obviously anally raped.”

"I should have stayed home from work," Brandi White told officers at the hospital. "I should have known better."

Houchin was detained at Regional Hospital as the only suspect in the investigation into the child’s death.

In a recorded interview with investigators, Houchin admitted that he had vigorously shaken the child on three separate occasions, Police Investigator Paul Stevens said in his report.

Houchin told investigators he was the only person who had access to the child during the morning hours of June 26 while Brandi White was at work.

He was arrested later Friday evening.
    [/QUOTE]
    http://rapidcityjournal.com/news/loc...07b097d15.html

Here's a picture of the asshat
    Last edited by bermstalker; 07-01-2015 at 02:15 AM.

Good God. He probably shamed her because the poor baby was crying from the pain. Please tell me this was the ONLY time he raped her. The mothers statements make no sense. She should have known better??? Why? I would never leave my baby with a gut feeling something was wrong....

***shaked**

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    HOW CAN YOU WANT TO RAPE A BABY???!!! I literally don't fucking understand.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    This makes me sad, but I wonder why she would leave the baby with her ex to begin with?? He's not the daddy, and if she didn't realize that there would be some resentment on his part then mom is fucking crazy. A lot of guys would only contemplate watching their ex's baby because they wanted to do some shit like this.

After going to mom's page and the memorial page, I was totally down last night. Seems the little one and I are both hydrocephalic - a condition that doesn't allow for the spinal fluid to drain from the cranium. But the manner in which this baby died is, as has always been, unacceptable.

Captain Douchebag is gonna get his in jail, I'm certain. He's a pretty boy, and someone will relish the chance to make him their bitch very soon. And he deserves every ass stretching, dick choking moment.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say he was still her boyfriend when she left for work that morning. His FB says he's engaged. Raping/killing your child does tend to put a damper on a relationship.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say he was still her boyfriend when she left for work that morning. His FB says he's engaged. Raping/killing your child does tend to put a damper on a relationship.
    Bet your right.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Um, yea, I'm sorry, but I gotta jump in here.

You can say whatever you want about this woman leaving her child with THIS specific guy, but stop acting like 100% of men are animals who will rape you as soon as they get you alone.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Um, yea, I'm sorry, but I gotta jump in here.

You can say whatever you want about this woman leaving her child with THIS specific guy, but stop acting like 100% of men are animals who will rape you as soon as they get you alone.
    I'd trust my husband with my kids over just about anyone else in this world. You are exactly right. I think so many of the stories like this go this way: the 20 year old mom left her 6 MONTH OLD daughter with her 15 year old fianc?e she met last month when the traveling carnival came thru town (and he decided to quit because he fell in LUV 4-EVER).
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    I'd trust my husband with my kids over just about anyone else in this world. You are exactly right. I think so many of the stories like this go this way: the 20 year old mom left her 6 MONTH OLD daughter with her 15 year old fianc?e she met last month when the traveling carnival came thru town (and he decided to quit because he fell in LUV 4-EVER).
    Yea, these bitches are fucking goofy, but I just hate when the comment thread turns into "YOU NEVER LEAVE YOUR CHILD NEAR A MAN!!!"
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

i don't see where anyone was like, OH MY GOD ALL MEN ARE SEX PERVERT BABY RAPERS!!!

kv posted this:

This makes me sad, but I wonder why she would leave the baby with her ex to begin with?? He's not the daddy, and if she didn't realize that there would be some resentment on his part then mom is fucking crazy. A lot of guys would only contemplate watching their ex's baby because they wanted to do some shit like this.
    so i can kind of see, but i think the point he was making was, it's odd to leave your small child with your ex boyfriend who is not the father.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Thread Information