Thread: Walter Scott, 50, Was Shot Dead By Officer Michael Slager Who Has Been Charged With His Murder

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I do not think the cop is innocent. I never said that in any thread. I just can never understand running from a cop ever. I can't understand running in general. I think joggers are dumb lol in my town if you run from the cops there's helicopters and Like heatseeking fricken technology and canines and there's no way in hell you're getting away so why bother???

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    I do not think the cop is innocent. I never said that in any thread. I just can never understand running from a cop ever. I can't understand running in general. I think joggers are dumb lol in my town if you run from the cops there's helicopters and Like heatseeking fricken technology and canines and there's no way in hell you're getting away so why bother???
    People actually run and get away all the time. Frequently enough for people to still try.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Know why the guy ran? Hint: It's the same thing that made the cop shoot: Adrenaline.

Except of the two, only ONE of them was entrusted with a firearm and was supposedly paid and trained to handle it responsibly and do his job even when the adrenaline starts pumping.

The "shouldn't have run" argument doesn't hold water here. Even the officer knew that, or he would not have dropped the taser by the victim's lifeless body. It is a crap argument, and it's the reason he's being charged with murder.

Actually yes I do my fathers on dialysis because he was a diabetic for 20 years and he ignored his doctor and instead of taking his insulin he decided to drink truckloads of soda and live the way he want to live and now he's gonna die. And I will be there right with him till the end but is he innocent no and does he deserves a transplant before somebody who is sick not their own hand? Hell no.
    Well, not everyone can have weight loss surgery to fix their shitty health problems caused by their poor choices.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    Know why the guy ran? Hint: It's the same thing that made the cop shoot: Adrenaline.

Except of the two, only ONE of them was entrusted with a firearm and was supposedly paid and trained to handle it responsibly and do his job even when the adrenaline starts pumping.

The "shouldn't have run" argument doesn't hold water here. Even the officer knew that, or he would not have dropped the taser by the victim's lifeless body. It is a crap argument, and it's the reason he's being charged with murder.

[
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Thread Information