Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Images

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    And this is the last image of two teens who went on to commit suicide an hour later
    DailyMail reports friends identified them on social media as Annika Monique and Brenden Shipman.

HECTIC! I missed that!

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

It's one of my favorites too.
    You might like this thread. THis is where I get most of my final images from.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/lastimages/

The assassination of Rajiv Gandhi, the ex-Prime Minister of India, occurred as a result of a suicide bombing in Sriperumbudur, near Chennai, in Tamil Nadu, India on 21 May 1991
    The woman in the orange/green shirt set off a bomb that was strapped under her shirt- moments after this picture was taken

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assass...f_Rajiv_Gandhi

And this is the last image of two teens who went on to commit suicide an hour later
    DailyMail reports friends identified them on social media as Annika Monique and Brenden Shipman.

OMG I saw the flowers in her hair in the first picture and thought they were brains or something.

And those kids look so sweet and happy. Sometimes I think not everyone who kills themselves is sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Lead singer of Sublime, Bradley Nowell.
    Right after this video was shot, a few hours later he died of a heroin overdose

I still play them all the time.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I play them too, Berm.

I watched: autopsy on Chris Farley last night. Just for those that didn't know, he died from an accidental OD. Speedball of heroin/cocaine. Anyway, I didn't know he had a call girl with him the night he died. Chris was sooooo f'ed up and was falling down everywhere. She wanted her money (because she was with him for a few days) but he was so messed up. Before she left, she took pictures of him.

The last image of Chris- the call girl said Chris fell down and passed out. His brother found him the next day.....in the same exact position as this picture shows.

A picture of Chris fixing to snort heroin. (he snorted the stuff)

Call girl's picture

Police picture

I always thought it was sad seeing what appears to be a rosary in his hand. Was there a moment that he was aware he was about to die? Is it possible the hooker ransacked his pockets before she left.

I saw a program once that it was claimed that he begged her to stay cuz he was dying and she hauled ass cuz she didn't want to be caught there.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    I always thought it was sad seeing what appears to be a rosary in his hand. Was there a moment that he was aware he was about to die? Is it possible the hooker ransacked his pockets before she left.

I saw a program once that it was claimed that he begged her to stay cuz he was dying and she hauled ass cuz she didn't want to be caught there.
    Yikes, I never noticed the rosary. I Googled it and read that his personal assistant placed them there after he and Chris's brother found his body.

Which is still extremely sad. That picture has always gotten to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post

The dr. said from the final picture she took- Chris wasn't dead yet. But he probably died within that hour after she left. The Speedball- one drug caused the heart to race while the other caused the breathing to slow down. The heart or lungs (can't remember which one) then caused the blood to fill up- which is what caused the bloody foam coming out his mouth/nose.
    He did beg her to stay. Not because he was dying, but because he was known to do that to his friends. There were several interviewed that said he would always do that. He didn't like to be alone.

Chris also had a LOT of major medical issues that were going on before his death. Most were undiagnosed.

I watched the autopsy on Corey Haim last night. I always thought he died of an OD. Nope. Pneumonia and a bad heart. He didn't have anything illegal in his body except a small amount of weed.
    The interesting thing tho- he did Doctor Shop a few weeks before his death. Obtained over 500 pain killers. Most bottles were found empty, but his tox came back with "low" dose of every medication or none detected.
    That poor man died a natural death.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    OMG I saw the flowers in her hair in the first picture and thought they were brains or something.

And those kids look so sweet and happy. Sometimes I think not everyone who kills themselves is sad.
    Probably happy cause they know it's about to be over soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Mark Sandman, front man for the band Morphine. Died of a heart attack on stage July 3rd, 1999, Palestrina, Rome, 2 seconds into the 8th song of their set. He was 46 years old.

Photo was taken minutes before he collapsed.

I fucking loved Morphine (still do). I was gutted when I heard he passed.

Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Andrey Karlov, Russian ambassador to Turkey moments before being assassinated by the guy behind him

Directly after the shooting

Two teenage sisters and their friend, killed by the incoming train behind them

News article
    http://www.up.com/aboutup/community/...-12-7-2016.htm
    Essa Ricker and Kelsea Webster, both 15, and Kelsea’s little sister, Savannah, waved at a westbound train crew and squeezed in for a selfie as it rolled through Utah’s scenic Spanish Fork Canyon October 2011.

"Standing right by a train ahaha this is awesome!!!!" posted Savannah on Facebook as the train's steel wheels banged along the track's steel rail.

The excitement in the trio's eyes matched their big smiles as the train fanned their blonde hair in the wind while they posed for the selfie—completely unaware of the approaching train coming from the other direction. The train's headlights were visible on the top right side of the photo.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Yeah, playing around trains is not the greatest idea in the world. Not the first time I've heard of this. Happens plenty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Yeah, playing around trains is not the greatest idea in the world. Not the first time I've heard of this. Happens plenty.
    Are trains made for stealth now? What the fuck? A deaf person can tell a train is approaching.

I say it was a suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Are trains made for stealth now? What the fuck? A deaf person can tell a train is approaching.

I say it was a suicide.
    I read in an article there was a train coming in a different direction that they did see, so they probably thought the noise was from that one.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I say it was a suicide.
    A girl at my junior high crossed the track after the train passed and stepped right in front of another train coming the other way. They built a bridge a few years later for kids to cross.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

I was kidding. Playing around on tracks will leave you in a position where you don't know what's coming from right, left, or sideways.

This was totally a Darwin award. For playing on this shit in the first place.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I was kidding. Playing around on tracks will leave you in a position where you don't know what's coming from right, left, or sideways.

This was totally a Darwin award. For playing on this shit in the first place.

Ask Greg Plitt. Wait... Never mind.

Here's his story at the link with an explanation of why people don't always hear trains:

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/vide...death-28339374
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I've been going through this for the lat 20 minutes or so.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    I've been going through this for the lat 20 minutes or so.
    Omg the guy that posted a picture of his dad I won't post it here out of respect. His dad owned a stock company that crashed in 2008, and he killed himself after the crash. Fuck I'm tearing up.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Rosheba Norwood died on January 2nd around 10:45pm due to a car accident. This picture was taken at 9:01pm, the night that she died.

Article on accident: http://wgxa.tv/news/local/person-die...drive-in-macon
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LovelyladySheba?fref=nf

Crap. I can't edit and sorry for the big pic. She's the one on the right. She leaves behind 5 kids.

Final image of Rachael Louise De Jong before she drowned after flood gates were opened on the Waikato River in New Zealand. All other people in the image survived.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Darren Mitchell's last Facebook post, an image of his flooding truck. He apparently got out of the truck, but according to a witness he eventually got back in, shortly before it capsized and disappeared. His body was found downstream days later.

The news article
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/body-flo...ok-post-found/

Wayne Finley who jumped to his death off the Sunshine Skyway Bridge near St. Petersburg, Florida on 1/25/17.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/orl...&pid=183729344

http://www.skywaybridge.com/2017.htm

[IMG]posted image[/IMG]
    Last edited by bermstalker; 02-11-2017 at 01:54 AM.

Thread Information