Thread: Amber Pasztor charged with the death of her two children after abducting them

Amber Pasztor charged with the death of her two children after abducting them

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-15-2022 at 01:45 PM.

Mother of the year! There is so many of these types of killings in the past few years. What the hell did Amber get out of this? Yeah she really showed their dad who's the boss. pos.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Those poor little children.

I am unable to add the content here, but this is a story about Mr. Macomber and his daughter's concerns about Amber.

http://wane.com/2016/09/28/daughter-...amber-pasztor/

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

In addition to all her selfies there are numerous pictures of her little children. I read her father said she has been struggling with addiction but that is no excuse as to what she did.

It takes a vile/evil human to strangle their kids. That means she actually listened and watched as her kids died a painful death. A death that took some time.

no. Sorry. No. I’m not that selfish. I’m not a coward.”
    Oh no asshat you're not selfish or cowardly at all. She makes me sick.

“They were in good hands but I don’t think they were safe,” Pasztor said.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

When asked why the Amber Alert was the impetus to smother her children Pasztor replied, “because I knew the police was gonna get us. And with me behind bars and my kids out here with all my problems; no. Sorry. No. I’m not that selfish. I’m not a coward.”

I know this is going to sound callous, but why did she not just take herself out? Oh yeah I forgot she isn't selfish or cowardly.

Holy fuck. This woman is a serial killer.

GOSHEN, Ind. -- An Indiana woman pleaded guilty Thursday to smothering her two children to death last fall after abducting them from their custodial grandparents' home.

Amber Pasztor, 30, pleaded guilty but mentally ill to two counts of murder after an Elkhart County judge ruled she was competent to stand trial.

The judge accepted her plea and set a June 29 hearing, where Pasztor will be sentenced to 130 years in prison - 65 years for each child's death.

The Fort Wayne, Indiana, woman abducted her children on Sept. 26 from their custodial grandparents' home, prompting authorities to issue an Amber Alert.

The bodies of her 7-year-old daughter, Lilliana Hernandez, and 6-year-old son, Rene Pasztor, were found later that day inside a stolen vehicle parked behind the Elkhart Police Department, about 70 miles northwest of Fort Wayne. Pasztor had flagged down an officer and showed him the bodies.

According to court documents, she told officers she drove the children around northern Indiana and southern Michigan, taking them to a park and a restaurant before smothering them with her hands.

Pasztor is also accused of killing her former neighbor, 66-year-old Frank Macomber, who owned the car she was driving, although no criminal charges have been filed in that case. Pasztor has admitted shooting Macomber in the head and leaving his body in a wooded area near her parents' home in Allen County, according to court documents.

In December, she sent a letter to the court saying she wanted to plead guilty to the double-murder. That letter reads in part, "I made a lot of bad decisions in my life but this one really did it. I am guilty and I accept my consequences."

Pasztor underwent three psychological evaluations to determine whether she was able to assist with her defense.

Indiana Department of Child Services records released by a juvenile court say that Pasztor killed her children because she felt they were being threatened with violence by members of a Mexican cartel. Those records also say she suffered from untreated bipolar disorder.

Speaking to CBS affiliate WANE in a jailhouse interview last year, Pasztor admitted abducting the children, and said she decided she would kill them after learning an Amber Alert had been issued.

Pasztor said she wanted to keep the children safe.

"They were in good hands but I don't think they were safe," Pasztor said. "My kids are in a better place … they're in heaven now. They don't have no worries no more."

The father of her two children, Rene Hernandez, 24, of Fort Wayne, was found dead in a wooded area in Whitley County in June 2010. His body had been frozen and cut into two pieces, police said.

That murder has never been solved.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Yeah, safe to say that she probably had something to do with his murder too. What a psycho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Yeah, safe to say that she probably had something to do with his murder too. What a psycho.
    I agree. I mean why the hell not, she seems to kill everyone around her for no fucking valid reason. That and she left her neighbor in the woods, and her husband was found in the woods. Pretty sure that wasn't a coincidence. It took 3 mental exams to decide she wasn't crazy? Are they sure? Poor kids, they were innocent in all of this.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

Thread Information