Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Samantha Greenlee (22) pregnant, murdered by her boyfriend

Samantha Greenlee (22) pregnant, murdered by her boyfriend

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2014...nt_at_the_time

Boyfriend probably had something to do with it.

COLUMBUS, Ohio - Columbus police are asking for help in locating a 22-year-old woman who has not been heard from in almost a week.

Police say for 22-year-old Samantha Darlene Greenlee to be out of contact for almost a week is uncharacteristic of her.

Samantha was reported missing on October 8 in Columbus.

She is described as a white female, with blonde hair and blue eyes. She is 5 feet 2 inches tall, and weighs 100 pounds.

Anyone with information regarding the Samantha's whereabouts is asked to contact Columbus Division of Police at 614-645-4624.

(Sorry, I forgot the N in her name)

(Sorry, I forgot the N in her name)

Her apartment went up in flames 2 days after she went missing
    http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/...appearing.html

"We love her very much. It's out of character for her not to call somebody,? said Judy Greenlee, Samantha?s grandmother. Family members say they're especially concerned because Greenlee is gone, but her car is still at the complex.

Greenlee was last seen after 8:00 p.m. on Wednesday October 8th. Two days later, her home caught on fire after a candle was knocked over. The home was gutted and nothing could be recovered

Fire investigators say it appears the cause of the fire was accidental.
    TONS of comments at this site. People that know them said the boyfriend did something to her then caught the apt on fire to cover up.
    https://www.facebook.com/WBNS10TV/ph...014369/?type=1
    Last edited by bermstalker; 10-22-2014 at 03:46 AM.

COLUMBUS, Ohio - A family is desperate to find a missing pregnant woman. 22-year-old Samantha Greenlee was last heard from October 8. Two days later, her apartment burned down. The family is planning a prayer vigil October 21. "Every day you just lose a little bit of that hope. You wonder now, 'where is she?' 'Who did something with her?' Because she's not just missing on her own," said Greenlee's grandmother, Darlene Byas. It's been 12 days since anyone's heard from Greenlee. Her family has no idea what happened. "She would have called her sister, her mom or her dad," said cousin Stacee Sheridan. That's what tipped everyone off, days without communication."The only reason we knew was when my daughter went there to check on her and her car was there," said Byas. The family found Greenlee came home from work at the Lennox Bravo restaurant the night of the eighth, didn't return for any shifts after and never used her phone again. She was three months pregnant, but missed a doctor's appointment on October 10. That same day, the apartment she shared with her boyfriend went up in flames. He says the dog kicked over a candle.
    http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/...weeks-ago.html

It's been 12 days since anyone's heard from Greenlee. Her family has no idea what happened.

"She would have called her sister, her mom or her dad," said cousin Stacee Sheridan.

That's what tipped everyone off, days without communication.

"The only reason we knew was when my daughter went there to check on her and her car was there," said Byas.

The family found Greenlee came home from work at the Lennox Bravo restaurant the night of the eighth, didn't return for any shifts after and never used her phone again. She was three months pregnant, but missed a doctor's appointment on October 10. That same day, the apartment she shared with her boyfriend went up in flames. He says the dog kicked over a candle.

"I just want to know where she's at, I want answers," said Sheridan.

"We don't know anything, we don't hear, its like every day we hope we hear something but you don't," said Byas.

This is a tight knit family. Grandma's house is a gathering place and they don't miss holidays together. Without Greenlee, there's a big hole in the family fabric.

"Last memory I have of her is wanting to know what I was fixing for thanksgiving dinner this year," said Byas.
    http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/...weeks-ago.html

This is Samantha
    https://www.facebook.com/samantha.greenlee.18?fref=ufi

On September 17, she called police to say her boyfriend was being aggressive and told her she had three days to leave. She also accused him of pushing her.

There was another call on September 20. Samantha told police her boyfriend was trying to put her out. She said he took money from her purse. In the call, she said she was 9-weeks pregnant and scared.

Investigators say that Samantha’s phone has not been used since the night of October 8, after she came home from the Lennox Bravo restaurant. She has since missed work and a doctor’s appointment.
    http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/...boyfriend.html
    Last edited by bermstalker; 10-22-2014 at 03:31 AM.

Holy shit guys. As soon as I posted all the above, the story got updated

GROVEPORT (Mike McCarthy/Kate Murphy) -- Police have confirmed they found the body of missing 22-year-old Samantha Greenlee in Groveport.

Greenlee's boyfriend, Jacob Ferrero, is charged with murder and aggravated arson. He led police to her body around 2 a.m. in a wooded area along Bixby Road in Groveport.

Greenlee has been missing for two weeks. Her family say they last heard from her after she finished a shift at Bravo restaurant in the Lenox Towncenter.

Her apartment burned down two days later. Ferrero has now admitted to police he burned down the apartment to cover the crime.

Greenlee's family says she was three months pregnant and her boyfriend, who is now in custody, is the father of that unborn child.

Ferrero is due in court Thursday.http://abc6onyourside.com/news/featu...l#.VEeVKfnF-zo

#BREAKING NEWS UPDATE: Police tell 10TV that the boyfriend of a missing pregnant woman has confessed to killing her. He told officers he killed Samantha Greenlee and buried her body behind a Groveport Church. http://tinyurl.com/lkgjf5q
    Can a mod please add an N to Samantha's name? Thank you.

His facebook and twitter
    https://www.facebook.com/jacob.ferre...=browse_search

https://twitter.com/jacobferrero
    Last edited by bermstalker; 10-22-2014 at 04:39 AM.

What a sorry dipshit.

RIP Samantha

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Samantha and the boyfriend were only together for 5 months.

He beat her to death with a baseball bat then strangled her.

Some pictures at the link.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...low-grave.html

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    What a smug looking mugshot.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Her smile was so genuine

And I agree with Classic. I WANT TO KICK THE SMUG OFF THAT ASSHOLE'S FACE! Ugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

This is such a long article. I feel it's becoming all too common with these young ladies now.
    The very beginning of the article gave me the chills.

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stor...n-missing.html

He knew the way even in the dark.

Murder suspect Jacob Ferrero was riding with Columbus police homicide detectives about 2 a.m. yesterday. He directed them east across Franklin County, away from the Far West Side apartment that he shared with Samantha Greenlee, a 22-year-old woman who had told her family she was 3 months’ pregnant with Ferrero’s child.

Just east of Madison Christian Church at 3565 Bixby Rd. in Groveport, Ferrero directed detectives to stop and pull into a gravel drive.

It was the church’s rustic outdoor chapel, just a few wooden benches and an altar clustered within a grove of towering maples.

They walked from there, following Ferrero to some brush beside a cornfield, right to the spot where he had buried Greenlee in a shallow grave 10 days before.

“I guess you don’t forget something like that,” said homicide detective Jay Fulton, who had been driving.

The discovery was a grim end to the search for Greenlee, a woman who relatives said had left her troubled relationship with Ferrero only to return to him with the hope that they might become a family.

“She was trying to get the relationship to work because of the baby,” said Estellia Sheridan, a cousin of Greenlee’s. “She was so happy about the baby.”

Ferrero, who has “every path has a different outcome” tattooed on his chest, is in custody and has been charged with murder and aggravated arson. He is scheduled to appear in Franklin County Municipal Court this morning. His 23rd birthday is on Saturday.

Detectives said in arrest documents that Ferrero killed Greenlee on Oct. 8 at their apartment at 5169 Brambury Circle, near Norton Road and Sullivant Avenue on the West Side.

Police say he beat her with a baseball bat and strangled her. He buried her two days later, on the same day that the couple’s apartment burned, they say.

Ferrero originally told police that a dog had kicked over a candle and started the blaze, which heavily damaged their apartment and several others. Police now say Ferrero started the fire.

Police and fire investigators began to question Ferrero’s story after Greenlee’s mother, concerned that she couldn’t reach her daughter since Oct. 8, went to the apartment on Oct. 14 and realized only then that it had burned. She said in her call to 911 that Greenlee’s car was still parked at the apartment complex.

Homicide detectives and fire investigators questioned Ferrero repeatedly in the following days. He once left town unexpectedly but returned, and began to confess his involvement in the arson and homicide late Tuesday night, police said.

He said he chose the burial site at random, although police said he had worked at a warehouse in the same area.

Estellia Sheridan said Greenlee graduated from the South-Western district’s Westland High School, where she had played volleyball, and worked as a server at several area restaurants. She said Greenlee and Ferrero had been dating for about five months and had been living together.

“I know they got into a lot of fights,” Sheridan said.

She said she helped Greenlee move out of the apartment in September, only to see her move back a week later.

Police records show that both Greenlee and Ferrero had called police on each other several times, including once when she said he had pushed her. But the arguments, retold matter-of-factly in their calls to 911, offer no hint of the extreme violence of which Ferrero is now accused.

Sheridan’s sister, Stacee Sheridan, said Greenlee was free-spirited. She lived for a few years in Alaska, where her father is stationed in the Army, before returning to central Ohio.

“She was always willing to meet new people and just experience new things,” Stacee Sheridan said. But she had the traits of a homebody, too.

“When every holiday started to near, she would ask what’s for dinner, who’s gonna be there, where are we going, what are we doing,” Stacee Sheridan said. “That was her thing.”

Greenlee’s family knew little about Ferrero except that he was a factory worker and had attended Columbus’ West High School, Estellia Sheridan said. They feared the worst early on.

“It was so hard to keep and hold onto that hope, when your gut is telling you something really bad happened,” Stacee Sheridan said.

“She was talking about baby names on Facebook,” she said. “She thought she was in love with him."

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Every path has a different outcome, eh? Hope yours has you getting your ass kicked every day for the rest of your miserable existence. Sorry ass piece of shit. Maybe the human race will get lucky and one of your own family beat the everloving holy fuck out of you until you die, but who am I kidding?

Jacob Ferrero you are a worthless, soulless, heartless excuse for a less than human being. Fuck you.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

I wonder if he didn't want her to have the baby? If only she had stayed away the first time she left him....absolutely not her fault, and even if she had stayed away, I'm sure this psycho bastard would've found her and hurt her anyways. What a piece of shit; I hope he rots in hell!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Isn't murder the number one COD of pregnant women?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I'm pretty sure it is. And the significant other is the #1 guilty party. So sad that women have to endure such treatment at the hands of the losers they trust. This is, again, why guys should have clouds above their heads that are visible that tell you their flaws : doesn't brush teeth...sniffs his own farts...cheated on three girlfriends...raped his best friend's sister...is a vengeful asshole hellbent on revenge for perceived wrongs.... That way you girls would have it a bit easier when choosing a mate. Because, well, guys are assholes.

Yep. http://www.webmd.com/baby/news/20010...t-women-murder

COLUMBUS (Mike McCarthy/Kate Murphy) -- The judge set a $1.1 million bond for Jacob Ferrero, the man charged with killing his pregnant girlfriend, Samantha Greenlee, at a 9:00 a.m. court hearing Thursday.

Defense attorney John Lloyd entered not guilty pleas on Ferrero's murder and aggravated arson charges.

His attorney says he has no criminal history.

Family members of Ferrero came to court to support him, according to Lloyd, but denied to comment.

Documents filed by Columbus Police say Ferrero confessed to beating his girlfriend's head with a baseball bat and strangling her to death.

Two weeks after Greenlee's disappearance, Ferrero led police to Greenlee's body around 2 a.m. Wednesday. She was buried in a shallow grave in a wooded area near Madison Christian church along Bixby Road in Groveport.

Ferrero says he burned down their apartment two days after her death to cover up the crime scene.

Greenlee and Ferrero have a history of fighting, according to police.
    Police have been to their apartment in the past for a report of "domestic disturbance." Greenlee called in, saying she was scared of her boyfriend.

When police checked in, they report there was no sign of violence. No charges were filed.

An autopsy is being performed to verify Greenlee’s pregnancy.
    http://www.myfox28columbus.com/news/...l#.VEoyafnF-zo

I was reading his random friends on facebook.

Jacob's friends

Bryan A xxxxx
    October 22 at 3:27pm ? Edited ?
    I knew jake well, and i dont think he intentionally did anything, i think maybe there was a fight going on shit gotta outta hand and he did something stupid.
    My thoughts go out to the family of those who were affected.
    But people change, so speaking on this as if we know all the facts is the wrong thing to do. Only he knows what happened, and he has to live with the results of such.
    Do not judge.

Then this one
    bleh, hearing a lot of people talk about wanting my dude hung/shot/put to death is fuckin annoying man. Yall aint shit.
    LikeLike ? Share

After that, it turned into facebook drama with people calling each other fags.
    https://www.facebook.com/bryan.cummings.395?fref=ufi

But i can guarantee you there's shit going on in this story that we dont know about. He aint just gonna out right murder a person in cold blood with out something leading up to it. Unless he was into some other shit we aint know about, nobody just flips and turns into a murderer.

Amber Renee Hart I'm a female .. And I have done my part in pushing on a fight many times .. Maybe he had enough and just snapped. Sounds weird BC usually its the woman being abused .. But there has to be his side of the story.
    October 22 at 9:30pm ? Like ? 1

Shelby Herrel Perkins I don't want no negativity. Yes an innocent girl was killed but like riah said their relationship could be toxic. You can't wish horrible things on a person who wasn't right in the head at the time. And they were fighting. We all know how pissed off we get when we fight with our boy friends, girl friends, husband,wife whatever. They take us to the point of wanting to hit them. And if she was hitting him, he was defending himself. He didn't have to take it that far but if somebody was hitting me I wouldn't just take it. I would hit back. And maybe just that one hit is what did it and he could have called 911 but he panicked. I'm not justifying what he did, but you don't know what happened and we don't know what state of mind he was in. He could have been on drugs for all we know. and we know how crazy people get when on drugs. In one of their fights when the cops got called he told her to move out. So she should have. I sure as hell wouldn't stay if I have to call the cops multiple times for fighting with someone I love. She didn't have to die but she probably provoked him and it went to far. We all know how us women really like to push our mans buttons on pissing them off even more. I'm tired of negativity being said. You're not thinking about his family and loved ones reading it. It hurts. They are just as hurt as her family is. Both families lost somebody.

------------

Im removing alot of people from my friends today
    In no way am I defending Jacob Ferrero he was wrong and did something terrible.
    However he will serve his time and be judged by GOD himself
    The negative comments and hateful words from people who did not know him or THEIR entire situation are not going to be on my news feed anymore. No one knows what really happened or if he feels remorse. The news makes things seem the way they want it to. Dont judge a situation you know nothing about.
    Keep your comments away from me. And my friends.
    37 people like this.

Jules Taylor Amen..
    19 hrs

Jessica Goss You are allowed to be sad, you're mourning a friend.
    18 hrs ? 2

Carlee Hays Your welcome. I am not defending him but no matter what I know he is a good person and people make mistakes. He was my friend. He will always be. Im mad at him but everyone snaps. And I am not one to judge
    18 hrs ? 1

Jessica Goss Hope you're doing OK.
    18 hrs

Levi Fetty What the hell are you talking about Carlee. No one knows what really happened or if he feels remorse! Who gives a fuck what he feels. He beat a pregnant girl to death with a bat!!! Regardless of what she was all about that baby was a innocent! I can appreciate that he musta been a friend of yours somehow, but if what he's being charged with is true he''ll never taste freedom again. And if what I say is bothering you don't worry about unfriending me, because I've already unfriended you. Smh
    16 hrs

Carlee Hays Good #bye
    16 hrs ? 1
    Last edited by bermstalker; 10-24-2014 at 03:51 AM.

This girl was a server in my suburb. I don't know anything more than what's been posted, but sadly that whole 'she probably deserved it' is sort of the general mindset around here. It's infuriating (especially in cases like this and listening to people talk about Christy Mack), like... This guy killed her, his own unborn child, and then buried them in a shallow grave on church property and she... probably instigated it?? It's frightening how many people think that way :(

I literally hate all of these people.

Had this been someone in Detroit, all these fucking rednecks would not be touting "Don't judge someone who wasnt right in the head at the time.."

I don't care if she spent his money at the casino and then fucked his brother while blowing his dad... he fucking beat her and an unborn baby to death. What the fuck is wrong with people.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post

Bryan A Cummings
    October 22 at 12:08am ?
    takin my ass to bed for work in the AM. Yall have a lovely night, i hope you get some head, find some money and get more head and have awesome sex and cuddles and food.
    Good night!

WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE PEOPLE AND WHERE DO THEY COME FROM.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    A lot of guys REALLY don't wanna be dads.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    OMG. My cousin has a friend on her friend's list that literally made an entire post about how much he loved eating pussy. Why the fuck? I literally do not understand this kind of mentality.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    These people prove exactly why the human race is fucked.

I will never understand why anybody thinks it may be Samantha's fault that Jacob bashed her in the head and killed her? Then...he keeps the body in the apt for 2 days, burns the mfer down, then takes her body and buries it in a shallow grave. Yep, he sounds like the boyfriend of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    A lot of guys REALLY don't wanna be dads.
    That's a huge understatement in this case.
    Jacob should have done what shitty fathers have been doing for decades. Leave.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    These people prove exactly why the human race is fucked.

I will never understand why anybody thinks it may be Samantha's fault that Jacob bashed her in the head and killed her? Then...he keeps the body in the apt for 2 days, burns the mfer down, then takes her body and buries it in a shallow grave. Yep, he sounds like the boyfriend of the year.

That's a huge understatement in this case.
    Jacob should have done what shitty fathers have been doing for decades. Leave.
    He didn't wanna be a deadbeat dad. What kind of man do you think he is?!?

Also, fuck you, phone. I put in "deadbeat" and the 2 words my phone guessed were dad and dads.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellaine View Post
    This girl was a server in my suburb. I don't know anything more than what's been posted, but sadly that whole 'she probably deserved it' is sort of the general mindset around here. It's infuriating (especially in cases like this and listening to people talk about Christy Mack), like... This guy killed her, his own unborn child, and then buried them in a shallow grave on church property and she... probably instigated it?? It's frightening how many people think that way :(
    Even if she pushed an argument far past his ability to tolerate it, he had no right to do what he did. None. Ever. End of discussion.

Each of us has the expectation that our partners are rational, reasonable, respectful people who wouldn't ever hurt us. The reality is far different. Push someone past a point and they become people you don't recognize, people you fear, dangerous people. I know that my wife and I have had some crazy disagreements in our twenty plus years but I would never, ever hurt her, let alone do what this piece of shit did.

All that "God will judge you" posted on that page above may be true, but fuck you...I'll judge the shit out of you if you are guilty of doing some crazy heinous shit like killing your pregnant girlfriend and burying her body! You're goddamn right I'll judge you! Fuck you, Jacob. And fuck your friends, too. "Y'all don't know if he's feeling remorse"...seriously?? Of course he is. He knew that shit was wrong when he did it, but he wasn't man enough to prevent it from happening...so fuck him.

And like I've said before, it's rare that people like Samantha really connected with this guy on a "more than physical" level. She thought he was cute, maybe he said all the right things, and he got what he wanted. During the relationship he obviously showed his "I'm a complete fucking asshole" side, but by that point she ignored it because she'd fallen for him. Then, happy pregnant Samantha wants to smooth things over with Captain Asshole because she wants a family (not blaming her, just speculating).

I don't know what pushed this crazy dickhole to the point that he became less than human. Hopefully he will be put in a place devoid of sunlight, devoid of companionship, absent of anything except the thinnest of air to survive on. And that he spends all of his remaining hours thinking about what he did and how big of an asshole he has become.

Who he was is immaterial. Who he is now is all that matters.

And right now, he's that asshole who thought so much of his girlfriend and baby that he killed them both.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    It's seriously disturbing to see that so many people have that mentality. That victim blaming is okay to do. I partially blame that on court trials becoming more and more public and the Defense strategy of putting the victim on trial. More and more people are seeing the strategy and thinking that it's acceptable thinking instead of what it really is. A weak attempt at getting their guilty client off. It's kind of sickening.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    It's seriously disturbing to see that so many people have that mentality. That victim blaming is okay to do. I partially blame that on court trials becoming more and more public and the Defense strategy of putting the victim on trial. More and more people are seeing the strategy and thinking that it's acceptable thinking instead of what it really is. A weak attempt at getting their guilty client off. It's kind of sickening.
    Exactly. The fact that she's dead, that the fetus is dead...that shit doesn't matter! Nope.

Trial defense lawyers are to blame, as are judges. Defense lawyers transfer blame to victims who aren't there to defend themselves, but furthermore shouldn't need to. They aren't the ones on trial. And judges allow this, and I have no idea why. This is yet another reason I'm in favor of quick, decisive justice. There are some times when innocent until proven guilty doesn't exactly work in the innocent's favor.

Thread Information