Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Realtor Beverly Carter (50) was abducted and murdered after going to show a house

Realtor Beverly Carter (50) was abducted and murdered after going to show a house

This is of interest to me. I have a friend that was attacked while showing a model home about 18 years ago or so. She was attacked and stabbed about 30 times. Her scars are still pretty prominent this many years later. I hope Beverly is found soon.

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2014...o_show_a_house

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-days-ago.html

Police have launched a hunt for a real estate agent who disappeared while showing somebody a house.
    Beverly Carter, 49, vanished from the property in Scott, near Little Rock, Arkansas, after meeting an unknown person at the address on Thursday afternoon.
    She was reported missing by her husband Carl after she didn't make contact with her family for three and a half hours after the 5.30pm appointment.
    When Carter went to the property to look for his wife, he found her car, a brown Cadillac, containing her pursue, outside of the house, which had a wide open door. There was no trace of her inside.
    Police investigators say there was no evidence of a crime being committed. Mrs Carter is blonde, has green eyes, is 5' 2" tall and weighs around 145lbs, according to search effort descriptions.
    Mrs Carter, who works for the Crye-Leike real estate company in Little Rock, was last seen wearing a black, sleeveless shirt and red shorts.
    According to ABC News, the home had been foreclosed, and Mrs Carter was showing it to a buyer she had never met, who said he could pay in cash.
    Carter, who says it is extremely unusual for his wife not to stay in close contact, said that he received unusual texts from her number at 1am the morning after she disappeared.
    He said: 'All of a sudden I received three texts in a row. One said "Yes." Then she sent another text that said, "My phone's low. The battery's down, and I'll call you whenever I get signal."
    'And, then, straight back-to-back, I received a text that said "Oh, I'm out drinking with some friends."'
    'Beverly's not a drinker?We just want our mom back, and my wife of 35 years?I need her.'
    He told First Coast News: 'Her car was there, and the house was wide open, and I knew that something was wrong.'

The Pulaski County Sheriff's Office started its second day of searching this morning, and is urging landowners in the area to search their property in case she is there.
    Colleagues described Mrs Carter as 'fun-loving' and 'the sunshine in the office', adding they will strengthen protections for estate agents heading out alone in future.
    Anybody with information regarding the case can contact the sheriff's office on 501-340-6600.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3EZal0dsP
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    We are each our own devil and we make this world our own hell...Oscar Wilde

For some reason, I can't copy links on my iPad right now. I hope they find this woman.

SPRINGFIELD, Mo. -
    A warrant is issued in connection with a missing Little Rock realtor.

MORE FROM KSPR.COM
    Warrant issued in Arkansas realtor's disappearance
    Motorcycle crash kills man from Aurora
    UPDATE: Missing Republic woman's credit card used in...
    West Plains plans a busy October
    Nixon meets Missouri troops during Afghanistan visit
    Authorities said Aaron Lewis of Jacksonville, Arkansas is considered a person of interest in Beverly Carter's disappearance. They said Lewis should be considered armed and dangerous. Lewis will have facial injuries from a vehicle crash earlier on Sunday. Lewis was even in an Arkansas hospital on Sunday, but not arrested. A warrant had not been issued at that point, according to the Pulaski County Sheriff's Office in Arkansas.

Carter was reported missing Thursday night, after she never returned from showing a home in just east of Little Rock. Hundreds of volunteers have been searching acres of land for signs of Carter this weekend.

Realtors in Springfield said they are shocked about this news out of Arkansas. Donna Cleous is a realtor at Murney Associates in Springfield.

"Very tragic situation. This is a wake up call to all of us that this can be a very, very dangerous profession. Our heart goes out to the Carter family and the real estate community in Arkansas. Obviously, prayers are going out to the Carter family," Cleous said.

At an open house Sunday, Cleous spoke with KSPR about safety precautions such as having more than one person at events like an open house, and making sure a client is identified before meeting that person at another home.

"At Murney, our brokers always instruct us...if you don't feel right, don't go. Take precautions. Always let someone know if you're going to show a home and let someone know where you're at, and who you will be meeting," Cleous said.

Beverly Carter, of Central Arkansas, was showing a home Thursday evening just east of Little Rock. She only told her husband she was showing a house at a particular address. When she didn't show up by 9 p.m., her husband went to the home and found Beverly's purse inside the car. The door to the house was open, but Beverly was nowhere to be found.

"In real estate, most of the time you have a lender that's referred and you meet someone. But occasionally, you get these calls in. This was a cash buyer, which can be exciting for a realtor. You always think, 'This will be a great deal.' In my opinion, cash buyers can be a red flag," Cleous said.

She added that most agencies have strict policies in place.

"I think here in Springfield we have a false sense of security, as may have been the case in Arkansas. Unfortunately, it can happen anywhere," Cleous said.

Beverly Carter's husband stated he received strange text messages early Friday morning that he said does not appear to be from his wife.

This story is circulating on local news the country in the event that Carter may be seen in areas outside of Central Arkansas. Family and friends are still searching and praying for Beverly Carter's safe return.

There is also a Find Beverly Carter FB but again, I can't copy link. Must be the iOS update I did.

AARON LEWIS.

Beverly Carter

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

totally doesn't look like he did back in the day. He's really let himself go.

I'M KIDDING!!
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Beli, can you link his FB? From reading it, it appears he was recently married. Beverly is so beautiful.

Scumbag is now in custody.

Aaron Lewis was taken into custody Monday morning in Little Rock.

Beverly Carter has been missing since September 25 when she was scheduled to show a house in Pulaski County, Arkansas.

After not being able to reach her, Carter’s husband went to the home and found her car with her purse inside and the home unlocked.

Lewis was involved in a car crash Saturday and was taken to a Little Rock hospital.

Police, who were already wanting to talk with him, lost their chance when Lewis ran from the hospital.

Lewis, who is out on parole, has a lengthy history with the police from felony theft to removing a theft device as well as charges in Kansas City and Utah.

Carter’s husband said he received several odd text messages hours after police were notified she was missing.

The texts included a message about being out drinking even though Carl Carter said his wife does not drink.

If you have information about the case, call (501) 340-6600.

the find Beverly Carter FB page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Find-...7447?ref=br_tf

Still looking for Aaron's page.

Its not easy to hide all this damage inside ~ Aaron Lewis

I wonder how his GF or wife or whatever feels about all of this. Hopefully he tells authorities where Beverly is.

Quote Originally Posted by kathystaind View Post
    the most douchey profile picture ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

"Got a new job this last week working for Argos....a cement company. Back to driving trucks on Monday and a much better pay check. Life is getting better. Got to stay positive and hope everything stays that way.
    Never too late to change and make a new start!"

Omg his facebook page made my brain smaller.

How bout him posting a video with his one night stand trashing his ex and tagging his ex in the video?!!? dafuq??

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post

How bout him posting a video with his one night stand trashing his ex and tagging his ex in the video?!!? dafuq??
    that's some meth addict, white trash shit right there.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    the most douchey profile picture ever.
    It's the most douchey FACEBOOK PAGE ever.

Arron Lewis
    November 16, 2013 ? Sherwood, AR ?
    Just a bit of advice...don't get involved with a girl who hates to go south cause it won't change and you won't ever be satisfied. Also, if the rest isn't right at the beginning, it won't get better down the road. Make sure she can satisfy you or do what i did and leave her
    And he posted this.....

Plus he's on and off with his wife every other day, and he advertises it in detail.

Oh, and he planks on his crotch rocket mid-ride, with his helmet resting effectively on the back of the bike.

Seriously might be the biggest FB douchery offender to ever exist.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Did I miss how this douchebag was linked to her? How did they find out he was a suspect?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Yes. TMI all over that FB page...
    from his page in October 2013:

And just so anybody who doesnt know...i am a 7 time felon. My charges are; first degree robbery '98, interstate commerce of a stolen vehicle '03, aggravated assault on officer '07, deactivating an anti theft device '08, 3 counts of theft (related to a scam i ran on a corporation)'11.

So if anyone would like to judge me for my past, remember that i don't do anything any more. I'm happy with my life and its not yours so it goes back to that saying...if you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything.

I have a wonderful woman who loves me and i love her, i have a house (paid for), my jeep and motorcycle (paid for), i'm on parole and do what i'm suppose to, i don't do drugs and i'm happy so before you judge me for who i was, look at who i am.
    Guess it might be 8 time felon now?
    Last edited by M Joy; 09-29-2014 at 01:05 PM.

Yeah, and that ex of his, check out the most recently post on her fb page:

https://www.facebook.com/jessewife2008?fref=ufi

She gets the last laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

They haven't said how he was linked to her. I'm super curious about that.

Off to see what I can find in comments and other sites....

What an asshole.

This is local for me. Check the Forbidden Hillcrest page on Facebook. I'm pretty sure it's public. It's a local "gossip" page but they are actually reporting things quickly and accurately, from what I understand.

Thank you Elliss

Here's a pic someone got of Arron being arrested this morning

Last edited by M Joy; 09-29-2014 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elliss View Post
    This is local for me. Check the Forbidden Hillcrest page on Facebook. I'm pretty sure it's public. It's a local "gossip" page but they are actually reporting things quickly and accurately, from what I understand.
    Thanks Elliss. Here is the link - https://www.facebook.com/forbidden.hillcrest

Here is a post from that page -

This is the dump truck that Arron Lewis is alleged to have stolen. It was parked at EZ mart near where he was arrested. According to his facebook page he was recently employed driving trucks like this. I'm also told that he still had the keys to the truck. Pic sent to me by Jamie Garret.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    I'm guessing he saw her picture on a real estate pop-up, scheduled a viewing of the house, then raped and killed her. They linked him to it because he was her 5:30 appointment. But I'm 95% incorrect in my theories here, so you might as well scroll to the next post
    Last edited by SuchAClassicGirl; 09-29-2014 at 04:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Heres his Instagram http://instagram.com/steveoh29
    His most recent post was a couple weeks ago.

Also a dating website profile http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=77087799 lol

And YouTube: http://m.youtube.com/user/steveoh29 where he made a video showing how to unlock anti theft devices. Which he was busted for in 2008

I'm nonviolent but I want this guy handcuffed and allowed to just punch him.

Fucking Arkansas.

Thread Information