Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Jesse Matthew aka LJ (32) allegedly murdered Hannah Graham (18) before dumping her remains on an abandoned property

Morgan harringtons mother said that this sounds eerily similar to her daughters case and I'd agree.

i read that as "a person on pinterest". thanks internet for retarding my brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post

Also, I just noticed my girlbox is full.

I'm exhausted, so bear with me...

Shins should be able to walk by herself to her car in Detroit (safely).
    I should be able to walk by myself to my car in Kansas City (safely).
    It shouldn't matter if Hannah was cute, had a belly shirt on, or had some booze.

People should just keep their fucking hands to themselves.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    What I don't get is the point on the map where she supposedly texted that she was lost looks like it's about 2.5 blocks from her apt. Everywhere else on the map has her flying around town like Batman but she's lost in her own back yard?
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Well that'll narrow down where/if she was roofied I guess.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    Police Seek Man in Hannah Graham Disappearance

Police searching for a University of Virginia student who went missing over the weekend are now looking for a man who was seen putting his arm around the 18-year-old at a Charlottesville mall on the night she vanished.

Newly-released surveillance video shows Hannah Graham, a second-year student, walking in the downtown mall just after 1 a.m. Saturday, about a half-hour after she left an off-campus party and was seen near a Charlottesville bar.

The video shows a man following Graham, but that man told police he was concerned the possibly intoxicated student might need help, and that he saw another man place his arm around the student, NBC affiliate WVIR-TV reported. Police, who told reporters Wednesday they “will continue to be aggressive” in the search, told the station they are now looking for that second man.

Graham’s parents fear the worst. “Hannah is beyond precious to us and we are truly devastated by her disappearance,” her family said in a statement read by police on Wednesday. “It's totally out of character for us not to have heard from her, and we fear foul play.” The FBI is assisting in the search for Graham.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...arance-n205941

video at link
    I'm calling bullshit on THIS dude. They need to focus on him. Look at the way he starts following her.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

No it was Some Black Guy obviously.

Also what the fuck why are all these weirdoes wandering through a mall at this time?

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    No it was Some Black Guy obviously.

Also what the fuck why are all these weirdoes wandering through a mall at this time?
    In college towns it is not unusual to have people wandering around all night long. I used to work near William and Mary and would go out and party with coworkers who were also students.

It just sucks that no one has come forward with any information about her whereabouts. Her poor family must be going batshit crazy right now.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahric13 View Post
    I'm exhausted, so bear with me...

Shins should be able to walk by herself to her car in Detroit (safely).
    I should be able to walk by myself to my car in Kansas City (safely).
    It shouldn't matter if Hannah was cute, had a belly shirt on, or had some booze.

People should just keep their fucking hands to themselves.
    All true. However, there are always going to be people who DON'T keep their hands to themselves. So taking precautions to protect yourself is not a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    I'm calling bullshit on THIS dude. They need to focus on him. Look at the way he starts following her.
    Agree 100%. His story sounds ridiculous. "Yeah, I was following her, but only to protect her from all those weirdos out there!"

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    In college towns it is not unusual to have people wandering around all night long. I used to work near William and Mary and would go out and party with coworkers who were also students.

It just sucks that no one has come forward with any information about her whereabouts. Her poor family must be going batshit crazy right now.
    No, in an indoor mall? That shit locks up at 11 and opens at maybe 6 am. TIGHT. There are no zombie malls for like, people who want to run around at 4.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Not that she brought it on herself, but you have to admit that this is one hella stupid thing to do.

1. I'm 18, female, hella cute, alone and intoxicated.

Those four facts are so incredibly dangerous, and now more than ever before.

No, she didn't "bring it on herself", but no matter who or where you are you always have to be careful! Please, educate your daughters and your sons about the dangers of youth! Warn them against going out alone if intoxicated. Teach them to stay in one place and call for help/directions/friends to come to them. Like it or not, bad people are everywhere, and they will take every advantage they can to get what they want.

I hope she turns up soon.
    I agree 1000% with this. I can't believe in this day and age, parents don't teach their kids that every decision they make has the potential to end badly. I have always taught my kids that bad things can happen to them so they always need to think twice before they do things. My daughter, especially has been taught about drinking and making good decisions when she does. No driving, no stranger contact, no leaving a place alone, etc. she knows how to use her keys as a weapon and has pepper spray on her key chain. To me, this stuff is common sense, but I was raised by a cop so maybe that gave me an edge. Thankfully, she has always been responsible and had no night classes this semester, as the University of Memphis, that place like the rest of Memphis is scary!

I hope Hannah is found safe.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    It's common sense. Definitely. But let's get real. How much does common sense come in to play when you've been drinking?

I'm not about to judge and say that this girl's parents DIDN'T teach her these things. How many times did YOU dismiss what your parents taught you when you were sober, much less drunk?

I wish this never happened. But it does. We've ALL done shit that could have killed us based purely on being stupid. I'm sad that her number was up. But the fact of the matter is that teenagers and college students do what she did EVERY night of the week. She just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. And I truly believe that she could have been wearing an Amish getup and the result would have been the same. She came across a PREDATOR. Period. And it's sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    When you're 18 and drinking, common sense doesn't even enter your mind unless you've seen for yourself what happens to those who drink without the benefit of common sense. Some people have been drinking all their damn lives and still don't have a lick of common sense.

I am very glad that UVa has posted this, however:

http://news.virginia.edu/content/imp...ersity-student
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

I can't really tell anything from the pictures at all.

New footage: This screen shot of new security video shows Hannah Graham (red) walking past an Italian restaurant in Charlottesville downtown mall just after 1am on Saturday morning as the witness (circled in green) watches her

Watching: As the 18-year-old student approaches the unidentified witness her erratic walking and stumbling catches his attention

Follow: The man - who has spoken to police and is not a suspect - begins to walk after Hannah - concerned that her drunken behavior could be harmful

Police have not yet released surveillance footage of the person of interest, but did release footage of the witness who followed her.
    He has told police he became concerned seeing her stumbling around the downtown mall outside Sal's Pizza at 1.06am.
    Film taken from two separate cameras shows the witness pursue the 18-year-old through the mall area shortly after 1am.
    In the first clip the man looks over his shoulder, steps into a doorway and is obscured from Hannah's view as she walks past before following her.
    The man is then captured in a second clip walking some distance behind her.
    Late last night investigators said the man in the video presented himself at Charlottesville Police Department (CPD).
    He had also called the dedicated tip-line offering information about Hannah, officers have said.
    The man, who has not been identified, told police he had followed Hannah as she appeared 'physically distressed' and wanted to make sure she was safe.
    According to the police, he said he saw another man stop Hannah and put his arm around her.
    The man, who he described as black, is not captured in any of the video footage - but police have released a description of him.
    Police have issued a statement to say the black man shown walking with Hannah Graham in video footage released by police has been ruled out of their missing persons inquiry.
    The man, seen in the video who has dreadlocks and is wearing three-quarter length trousers, has already been interviewed by detectives.
    A spokesman for Charlottesville Police Department said: 'We already know who the black man in the video is and he has spoken with officers.
    'He has been ruled out of the inquiry.
    'He has nothing to do with Hannah's disappearance.'
    Police have however released a description of a different black man seen with Hannah that they are desperately trying to trace.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3DlPrLO1z
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

5 other girls from that area are missing

Hannah is one of five young women who have disappeared from Charlottesville and the surrounding area in past five years along the Route 29 corridor. Only one of the cases has been solved and the whereabouts of four, including Hannah, remains unknown.
    Morgan Harrington, 20, vanished from UVA's John Paul Jones Arena while attending a Metallica concert in October 2009. Her remains were discovered three months later but her killer is still at large.
    Samantha Ann Clarke, 19, went missing after leaving her home in nearby Orange County in September 2010. Her body has not been found.
    DaShad Laquinn Smith, 19, disappeared in Charlottesville in November 2012. Her whereabouts remain a mystery.
    Alexis Murphy, 17, disappeared after leaving her home in Shipman, Virginia, in August 2013. This May, Randolph Taylor, 48, was convicted of her abduction and murder in January although her body has never been found.
    Another two young women, Alicia Showalter Reynolds, 25, and Anne Carolyn McDaniel, 20, were abducted and murdered in 1996 along the same corridor.
    Mrs Harrington has launched a charity in her daughter's honor called Help Save The Next Girl to educate young women of the dangers of predatory men. She has previously said that a serial killer was responsible for Morgan's murder.
    Mrs Harrington said: 'My own daughter was abducted in the area that Hannah went missing. Morgan was abducted and murdered in Charlottesville in 2009. We know that the person involved with Morgan's case was a serial offender. We know that because he was involved with a previous abduction and rape in 2005.'
    She refused to elaborate or speculate further.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3DlR43xy3
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Oh fuck.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

No, in an indoor mall? That shit locks up at 11 and opens at maybe 6 am. TIGHT. There are no zombie malls for like, people who want to run around at 4.
    Most malls where I live have restaurant/bars attached to them that stay open late.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Anyone else think it's strange that all of the disapeances happened in the fall? I'm probably reaching but that's the first thing I noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    It's common sense. Definitely. But let's get real. How much does common sense come in to play when you've been drinking?

I'm not about to judge and say that this girl's parents DIDN'T teach her these things. How many times did YOU dismiss what your parents taught you when you were sober, much less drunk?

I wish this never happened. But it does. We've ALL done shit that could have killed us based purely on being stupid. I'm sad that her number was up. But the fact of the matter is that teenagers and college students do what she did EVERY night of the week. She just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. And I truly believe that she could have been wearing an Amish getup and the result would have been the same. She came across a PREDATOR. Period. And it's sad.
    This 100%.

There's definitely a predator in this area, it's far too coincidental for that many young women to be missing from an area without a connection.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    This 100%.

There's definitely a predator in this area, it's far too coincidental for that many young women to be missing from an area without a connection.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I can't really tell anything from the pictures at all.

New footage: This screen shot of new security video shows Hannah Graham (red) walking past an Italian restaurant in Charlottesville downtown mall just after 1am on Saturday morning as the witness (circled in green) watches her

Watching: As the 18-year-old student approaches the unidentified witness her erratic walking and stumbling catches his attention

Follow: The man - who has spoken to police and is not a suspect - begins to walk after Hannah - concerned that her drunken behavior could be harmful

it's such bullshit that they have no video of the mysterious black man, but all this footage of this "witness" (CAN I GET A WITNESS!!!) pretty much hiding from her, then following her as she walked past him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    it's such bullshit that they have no video of the mysterious black man, but all this footage of this "witness" (CAN I GET A WITNESS!!!) pretty much hiding from her, then following her as she walked past him.
    So glad I'm not the only one who noticed this. He looks "ssoooo concerned" ......

http://www.nbc29.com/story/26576229/...ah-graham-case

Police are executing 2 search warrants at the Hessian Hills apartment complex in connection with the Hannah Graham case.

Police say the investigation into the disappearance of UVA student Hannah Graham led them to a car, which then led them to a Hessian Hills apartment. Police are executing two search warrants, one on the car and one on an apartment.

The car has been taken from scene and is being processed. The time on the search warrant was 5:45 AM.

Police are still waiting for the apartment search warrant to arrive on the scene before executing it.

Police say Hannah Graham is not in the apartment or car involved in the search warrants.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    This 100%.

Eh, we say that but then you have that other thread where everyone thought there was a serial killer and the missing girls weren't related at all. It happens.

Also it makes more sense that she was at an outdoor mall.

Thread Information