Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Thread: William Tyrrell, 3, Missing From His Grandma's Front Verandah, Mid North Coast NSW

Are you sure those search photos are new?

OK, THIS time I have flipped in, out, between mobile & desktop & all over the goddamn place to make sure this is REALLY new information.

Of course I've probably missed it two pages back in the thread because I was too obsessed with making sure the site date was real.

Anyway, let's see if I can fuck up THREE TIMES in a row ...

It seems another local paedophile was pretty close by when William disappeared. No-one in the community seemed to be aware of this guy either -

http://www.9news.com.au/national/201...abuse-material

PERSON OF INTEREST IN WILLIAM TYRRELL CASE HAD CHILD ABUSE MATERIAL

An accomplished pianist with a history of child abuse who was questioned over the disappearance of William Tyrrell is serving a *suspended jail sentence for possessing child abuse *material.

Derek Nichols, who lived a short distance from the NSW mid-north coast home where the toddler disappeared in September 2014, received an 18-month prison sentence for possession of the material on October 21, The Daily Telegraph reports.

However, despite pleading guilty to the charge, Nichols told the newspaper that the case against him was "nonsense" and he had "never even looked" at the child abuse material.

Police searched Nichols' home in Kendall in May last year after learning that he had historic child abuse *offences against his name in Victoria.

He has denied any involvement in William Tyrrell's disappearance.

Nichols is a pianist, organ player and singer, who is part of a choir group on the NSW mid-north coast.

William Tyrrell disappeared in September 2014.
    The Camden Haven Arts Council said that Nichols had received training on pipe organ and in choirs in England.

Since moving to Port Macquarie he has established four choirs and given numerous concerts with local performers, and is currently involved with Sing Australia where he conducts and accompanies."

First time commenting on William but have read much. Very quiet. Any news?....

EVERYTHING on William still so quiet. Have people become scared to comment due to data retention and strong government involvement?...

Any news has got to be good news here, it can't get any worse and the more paedos that are thrown into public awareness the better.

Be safe William, alive or otherwise. I hope we all learn what's happened and who is at fault. So sad :(

I would guess people refrain from commenting when they have nothing to say?

Something as a mod, I appreciate!

There's something that's bothered me for quite a while about this case why was only William taken ? There were 2 small children in the yard and the other child saw nothing . If a predator took William he was very lucky to even come across him and then no one saw a thing for such a snap decision I would have thought clues would have been left or he would have been seen . If it was a predator he had to be very fit fast and clever , the people who have been put forward by the media just don't fit with the speed it had to have happened

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-offences.html

A man named as a person of interest in the disappearance of William Tyrrell is facing court in Victoria charged with sex offences.
    William Harrie Spedding, 65, is due on Thursday to face Ballarat Magistrates Court facing a string of sex offence charges from Victorian Police.
    The alleged offences occurred in the 1980s and involve a girl he knew, reports Sydney Morning Herald.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4FedsLz6Q
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Police question best friend of William Tyrrell's grandmother

A Sydney mum has told of her horror at being questioned over William Tyrrell's disappearance and asked to prove where she was the day the three-year-old disappeared.

Kim Loweke lives 360km from Kendall in northern NSW, where William vanished almost two years ago.

She is the best friend of William's grandmother, Natalie Collins.

Ms Loweke, who has been linked to at least two persons of interest in the case, said she received the surprise visit by detectives last week.

"I don't know why my name has come up in this situation," Ms Loweke told A Current Affair.

"I asked them inside and we sat in the kitchen, and they just asked me about William, William's disappearance."

Ms Collins told A Current Affair she was unsure why her best friend was being involved in the investigation.

"I just felt sick (when I heard they had questioned her), I don't know why they're involving her," Ms Collins said.

Ms Loweke said she was asked to explain where she was on September 12, 2014, the day William disappeared, and asked for bank statements that would prove she was where she claimed to have been.

It is understood a link has been found between Ms Loweke and Debbie Jones, whose estranged husband Tony Jones is considered a person of interest. He has been questioned extensively by police and had his car seized for forensic examination.

Jones, who is facing five unrelated child rape charges in NSW, claims to have been collecting scrap metal at the time William vanished.

Ms Loweke said detectives also took a keen interest in her silver Holden VX Commodore, which is a similar shape and colour to one seen on the morning William disappeared.

Ms Loweke is currently living with Jones' brother-in-law and personally knows Bill Spedding, a washing machine repairman who has also been questioned as a person of interest in William's disappearance. Mr Spedding has always denied any involvement in William’s disappearance.

Ms Loweke said police also questioned her about a Department of Housing application she had made for a three-bedroom home that she could share with William's grandmother.

"They thought the third bedroom was for William and I said, 'Nah, it's not like that, it's actually for my art'. You know, try and get a spare room for my art," Ms Loweke said.

Despite extensive investigations and multiple appeals for information, police are yet to find William.

"Someone knows something. And I don't know how they can live with themselves if someone's got him because this isn't fair," Ms Collins said.

Anyone with information should contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/201...g61XJa0fes6.99

Fishy fishy

The last part is fucking weird... Also because Dept. of Housing would have LAUGHED at her 'art room' statement - they can't even give single mums 2 bedroom apartments at this stage! We've had proposals for fucking tent embassies for new 'housing'. I was with her until that. That's just weird. I think she is sus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

For tabloid journalism, this was actually quite interesting. I just cannot believe the amount of coincidences in relation to the bio family and paedophilia?

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    For tabloid journalism, this was actually quite interesting. I just cannot believe the amount of coincidences in relation to the bio family and paedophilia?
    Agreed. And yeah, I don't want to say anything shitty, but my whole 'feel' on this has changed.. It started off very normal 'young boy in front yard gone etc'.. and has snowballed into.. this.

Wow, this is so incidious. I have a gut feeling they might crack this soon.

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    The last part is fucking weird... Also because Dept. of Housing would have LAUGHED at her 'art room' statement - they can't even give single mums 2 bedroom apartments at this stage! We've had proposals for fucking tent embassies for new 'housing'. I was with her until that. That's just weird. I think she is sus.
    Yeah, WTF art room? I thought the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

So it seems like everything is still leading them to the group- Grandparents As Parents Again- which really may be just a sicko pervert kiddo ring.....with senior citizens.

Yea i believe the cops know what happened. They just need evidence or for someone to crack. Its been forever and they have stayed stuck on this group the entire time.

There's something on tonight about this, saw it on one of the news fb's. Some profiler is going to tell us 'who should be suspects'. I'll post a link if I come across one tomorrow.

There's something on tonight about this, saw it on one of the news fb's. Some profiler is going to tell us 'who should be suspects'. I'll post a link if I come across one tomorrow.

I think they think it's probably a friendly neighbor (or not so friendly)
    Dr Sarah Yule is a member of the police taskforce that is working with detectives to find the three-year-old, who went missing during a family visit to the New South Wales home in September last year.

She said that if no-one but the child's parents and grandmother knew about the visit, then the kidnapper would have had to have another reason to be there — either visiting, living or working in the area.

She added there was also only a narrow window of opportunity to take the child from outside the property, which is in a dead-end street.

"It does seem that this was an opportunistic crime and when somebody makes that kind of impulsive decision, mistakes are made and it's those kind of mistakes that the investigation is focusing on," she said.

The head of the investigation, Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin, said the kidnapper would have taken some tremendous risks.
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-09-1...napper/6771350

There is a conf. scheduled for Monday
    http://www.camdencourier.com.au/stor...nguish/?cs=706
    THE lead detective investigating the disappearance of William Tyrrell, Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin, said a press conference will be held on Monday, September 12.

That date is significant as it marks two years since William went missing from his relatives’ home on the Mid North Coast.

William was last seen, most likely abducted in broad daylight, in his grandmother’s front yard in Kendall.

“There will be a press conference on Monday morning at 8.30am in Sydney which will be a fairly substantial conference,” Det Insp Jubelin said.

“We have deliberately not spoken to the media for 12 months and this conference will be highlighting what has taken place in that time and where we are at with the case.”
    Last edited by bermstalker; 09-08-2016 at 03:11 AM.

Ty 😊,I'd really like to watch that. You're in Australia,right. Hopefully, I can still watch it. Since I'm in the US I've had problems watching things from over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Rivers View Post
    Ty ��,I'd really like to watch that. You're in Australia,right. Hopefully, I can still watch it. Since I'm in the US I've had problems watching things from over there.
    Here is the link

https://www.facebook.com/7newssydney...8795384144591/

And a text article if it doesn't work

https://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/3256...napping/#page1

Thanks Liv!

William Tyrrell: NSW Government announces $1 million reward for missing boy

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-ty...11-grdzhi.html

Was reported in media Natalie Collins and her friend got the Housing Commission home with the spare room. Seems these women are VIP's and no need to be on a waiting list. If ever we need a Royal Commission it is into this foster family and bio family. Seems they are all connected. Foster mum seems to call the shots. They name suspects and show their homes being
    searched. Never saw foster grannies house searched or Police removing anything from there or the garden being dug up. Family only stayed a week before they went back home. if it had of been my child or foster child I would never have left the area. Foster granny even went to stay with friends it was reported that night. So she could not be bothered to see if he arrived back home. Never reported if foster parents were paid for 60 minutes. Normally that is in the media. Reported the foster family wealthy and had renovations for $600,000 done to their place after the child went missing. Fancy any woman fostering a child who allegedly had a sad life and dumping him in day care for anyone to mind. Police said murdered student Tahila was foster child but never reported William as such. This family also allowed to keep the sister. Fishy from day one. Dad and Neighbour went out the time he went missing if he was there.
    Why so many photos of a child anyway and was the camera altered. I saw that on a tv show so maybe times cannot be altered. New Police badly needed on the investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by Corruption View Post
    Was reported in media Natalie Collins and her friend got the Housing Commission home with the spare room. Seems these women are VIP's and no need to be on a waiting list. If ever we need a Royal Commission it is into this foster family and bio family. Seems they are all connected. Foster mum seems to call the shots. They name suspects and show their homes being
    searched. Never saw foster grannies house searched or Police removing anything from there or the garden being dug up. Family only stayed a week before they went back home. if it had of been my child or foster child I would never have left the area. Foster granny even went to stay with friends it was reported that night. So she could not be bothered to see if he arrived back home. Never reported if foster parents were paid for 60 minutes. Normally that is in the media. Reported the foster family wealthy and had renovations for $600,000 done to their place after the child went missing. Fancy any woman fostering a child who allegedly had a sad life and dumping him in day care for anyone to mind. Police said murdered student Tahila was foster child but never reported William as such. This family also allowed to keep the sister. Fishy from day one. Dad and Neighbour went out the time he went missing if he was there.
    Why so many photos of a child anyway and was the camera altered. I saw that on a tv show so maybe times cannot be altered. New Police badly needed on the investigation.
    All the eyerolls. I have them.

My comments -

1 - do you have a link to the media article about the women getting their desired housing?

2 - are you on another planet? William went missing from Beneroon Drive, his foster grandmother's house. If you google ' beneroon drive police' there are fifty gazillion photos of POLICE SEARCHING GRANNIES HOUSE. I attach two for your reference. Also, I think the police would investigate any disturbed earth, such as the HUGE pile of mulch in the photo.

3 - The grandmother is elderly, clearly with health complaints as she was moving to Sydney (and has since done so) to be cared for by her daughter/William's foster mother. Her husband passed away earlier in 2014. I don't think it's odd that an elderly woman had to go somewhere to rest.

4 - The foster parents are both successful pre-William. The foster dad is still a real estate agent and in Sydney's crazy market, could be earning a fortune. He sells multi million dollar houses every day. They bought their house in 2005 for $910k. Even with $600k of renovations, 1.5m is a tame price for their area. Their place is estimated to be worth between $2-3 mil now in Sydney's market. Good for them for being shrewd investors. Also, in terms of renovations, they take time. Just because things were approved after William went missing, doesn't mean that they weren't in the pipeline before. It wasn't feasible for a young family to live with an elderly woman in their tiny house - so they renovated?

5- Give me a break about daycare. Almost every stay at home mother I know puts their kid in daycare one or two days a week to give them a chance to socialise. The foster mother is super involved with her foster daughter's education now and volunteers at the school regularly. Why would she do that if she just wanted to palm them off?

6 - What does your last paragraph even mean? Why so many photos of a child? What?
    Last edited by Olivia; 09-14-2016 at 04:19 AM.

All the eyerolls. I have them.

My comments -

1 - do you have a link to the media article about the women getting their desired housing?

2 - are you on another planet? William went missing from Beneroon Drive, his foster grandmother's house. If you google ' beneroon drive police' there are fifty gazillion photos of POLICE SEARCHING GRANNIES HOUSE. I attach two for your reference. Also, I think the police would investigate any disturbed earth, such as the HUGE pile of mulch in the photo.

3 - The grandmother is elderly, clearly with health complaints as she was moving to Sydney (and has since done so) to be cared for by her daughter/William's foster mother. Her husband passed away earlier in 2014. I don't think it's odd that an elderly woman had to go somewhere to rest.

4 - The foster parents are both successful pre-William. The foster dad is still a real estate agent and in Sydney's crazy market, could be earning a fortune. He sells multi million dollar houses every day. They bought their house in 2005 for $910k. Even with $600k of renovations, 1.5m is a tame price for their area. Their place is estimated to be worth between $2-3 mil now in Sydney's market. Good for them for being shrewd investors. Also, in terms of renovations, they take time. Just because things were approved after William went missing, doesn't mean that they weren't in the pipeline before. It wasn't feasible for a young family to live with an elderly woman in their tiny house - so they renovated?

5- Give me a break about daycare. Almost every stay at home mother I know puts their kid in daycare one or two days a week to give them a chance to socialise. The foster mother is super involved with her foster daughter's education now and volunteers at the school regularly. Why would she do that if she just wanted to palm them off?

6 - What does your last paragraph even mean? Why so many photos of a child? What?
    1. Word, I haven't seen that and would actually eat my ARM if she got a house with THAT application.
    2. yeah.. just...
    3. Word Liv.
    4. Agreed.. and annoyed. Don't fuck with this foster family please. Do you know how difficult it is to find families like these?
    5. Exactly.
    6. As far as I can see, any new parent/parent in general takes 5986964548576880 photos of their child?

I got excited thinking we had someone close giving us some updates, but no.

Thread Information