Thread: Christina Morris' (23) remains were found almost four years after she went missing

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Christina Morris' (23) remains were found almost four years after she went missing

She was last seen August 30th but they didn't report her missing until the 2nd

PLANO, Texas - Friends and family members are searching for a 23-year-old North Texas woman who disappeared after leaving a friend's apartment early Saturday morning.

Christina Morris was last seen early the morning of Aug. 30 in a parking garage at the Shops at Legacy in Plano.

Morris had gone to Henry's Tavern at the Shops at Legacy and then to a nearby apartment for a party. Around 3 a.m., Morris and a friend walked to their cars in the parking garage, but went their separate ways.

Morris' car was later found in the parking garage, still locked, but there was no sign of her.

No one has heard from Morris since that day, and her cell phone appears to have been turned off or run out of battery.

Plano police said they are investigating the case as a suspicious disappearance and haven't ruled out any potential suspects, but so far, have found no signs that foul play was involved.

"No matter what scenario, I know you're strong and if you're somewhere you don't want to be - keep fighting - because I promise you we aren't going to give up," said Morris' mom Jonni McElroy.

Police have requested surveillance video from the area and are interviewing the people who last saw her. They've also assigned more detectives than usual to find Morris.

Friends and family searched the area around the Shops at Legacy on Thursday evening.

Morris is described as being about 95 pounds and 5 feet 4 inches tall with brown hair and blonde highlights.

Anyone with information is encouraged to call her family at 972-658-5006 or the Plano Police Department.

Morris grew up in Allen, but she moved to Fort Worth with her boyfriend a year ago.

She works as a photographer for a matchmaking website, but didn't show up or call this week.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/264486...since-saturday

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2018...e_went_missing

Her boyfriend wrote this
    This is Hunter Foster Christina's Boyfriend. She went out with friends to shops of legacy. She has been missing for 4 day her car has been found at the shops of legacy but not her! I'm worried sick and will do anything to get any information on the last time anyone has seen her or talked to her please help and pray that she is ok! Police are involved and we are going to find her and whoever has taken her or whoever she is with. Any information would be a blessing please call (I deleted the phone number) which is her mothers number or (I deleted the phone number) her fathers number! please pray for her and her family
    Last edited by Olivia; 03-13-2018 at 05:17 PM.

Thread Information