Page 37 of 97 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 ... LastLast

Thread: Warriena Tagpuno Wright (26) allegedly fell from Gable Tostee's balcony and he is on trial for her death

Isn't it ironic that both SI and EC both only capitalize the second word of their screennames?

Fun.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

hey, you're good at this.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

ermaGerd.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Okay just get to the part where you deny being/knowing anything about SuperiorIntelligence but conveniently sound exactly like that poster and joined only after he was banned so that his opinion on this could carry on.
    I am not a duplicate of anyone else here. A check of my IP address, email, sign up date, etc should dispel your reservations.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by elishaCrumz View Post
    I am not a duplicate of anyone else here. A check of my IP address, email, sign up date, etc should dispel your reservations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

lulz, thanks for getting that out of your system, Superior.

You can fake nearly all of that...just sayin

Question before I go to sleep.....

If he walks, do you think he could sue the media for defamation of character? They sure did present this story as guilty before innocent, with terms such as balcony killer and death apartment.

Then again, innocent people don't flee the scene and call their lawyer when they have done nothing illegal.

I can go down to the library right now and become SuperduperSuperiorIntelligence under a new IP and email addy.

Might take me fifteen minutes longer to make an annoying caterpillar signature line, though.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    I can go down to the library right now and become SuperduperSuperiorIntelligence under a new IP and email addy.

Might take me fifteen minutes longer to make an annoying caterpillar signature line, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Inferiortools View Post
    Your making something, that's for sure.

If I wanted a lesson on law, I'll go take a class taught by a professor, instead of dealing with a condescending fool on an internet forum.

After all that, you still haven't provided an explanation, saying you don't have an opinion. Then why bother making a post?

I'm kinda hoping he screws up his bail conditions. It must be boring for a man of such quality to be locked in his parents basement, with no balcony.

If I were him, I'd also try to copyright Balcony Brah. No, never mind, that's a bit too much.
    I agree that you needed a lesson on the law. That is why I corrected you, and the correction is gratis. I empathize that your ego has taken a battering and that you feel the need to insult me, that is ok too. I understand people deal with grief in many ways.

Thank you for sharing your views on the accused with me. I prefer to remain objective on matters like this. It is quite clear you harbor some animosity toward the accused, and I hope that animosity is resolved eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly-Jane View Post
    You can fake nearly all of that...just sayin
    Really? do tell how please?

Two things:

1) Use a computer hooked to a hardline, and two mobiles (yours and your Mum's) both on different carriers. Bingo three different IP addresses, three different identities. They may not even show from the same location.
    2) elishCrumz - first two posts 9.05am and 9.23am. Next post 2.23pm. I know someone else who was not available to be online posting during that time frame.

I think he was overcharged. Very overcharged unless something much more substanial comes out in the trial.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyCooper View Post
    I think he was overcharged. Very overcharged unless something much more substanial comes out in the trial.
    I agree.

Boston, break out the concession stand.

Definitely. But I'm also not ruling out that I know nothing about how it works in Australia and that there is probably a reason for it that we're not seeing. To the naked eye, yep..... INSANE to charge him with flat out Murder. But then again, there's probably evidence we're not aware of. Or a strategy we can't understand. Can't wait for the trial.

Really? do tell how please?
    Oh come on you don't need me to tell you !

I agree that you needed a lesson on the law. That is why I corrected you, and the correction is gratis. I empathize that your ego has taken a battering and that you feel the need to insult me, that is ok too. I understand people deal with grief in many ways.

Thank you for sharing your views on the accused with me. I prefer to remain objective on matters like this. It is quite clear you harbor some animosity toward the accused, and I hope that animosity is resolved eventually.
    I'll bet a lot of your lessons are gratis, as people usually don't want to pay for crap.

And once again, si, you are right. It is so clear of my hostility towards the accused, that I must post in a random internet forum about the topic to resolve my anger. I'm so pissed off at some guy who lives on the other side of the planet, that it may never be resolved. Oh, and Putin is being a bit of a jerk. I really hate that guy.

Speaking of ego's, anyone think Gable will cry in court if there are victim-impact statements?

You must spread reputation around before giving it to Boston babe again...damn

I'll bet a lot of your lessons are gratis, as people usually don't want to pay for crap.

And once again, si, you are right. It is so clear of my hostility towards the accused, that I must post in a random internet forum about the topic to resolve my anger. I'm so pissed off at some guy who lives on the other side of the planet, that it may never be resolved. Oh, and Putin is being a bit of a jerk. I really hate that guy.

Speaking of ego's, anyone think Gable will cry in court if there are victim-impact statements?
    The name is elisha, but you may call me Ms Crumz . And unless I am doing pro bono work, my services don't come for less than $300 per hour. Happy to call that crap if you like.

Have you tried an anti-depressant for your anger problems? Even a green tea in the morning can do wonders. Speak to your doctor anyway.

I'm betting No, he will not shed a tear for them....only for himself

Question before I go to sleep.....

If he walks, do you think he could sue the media for defamation of character? They sure did present this story as guilty before innocent, with terms such as balcony killer and death apartment.

Then again, innocent people don't flee the scene and call their lawyer when they have done nothing illegal.
    Could he? Maybe. But it seems like a bad idea considering the other charges against him, charges that they'll likely have no problem nailing him on. If it wasn't for all those, then yeah, I would say he has a case. He'll prolly walk on this one, but not the others, and it wouldn't do to keep those in the news even longer by filing a new suit.

Yep.

Nope. Eyes down the whole time, looking at his hands.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    ermaGerd.

Thread Information