Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Jon Koppenhaver (War Machine) on the run for beating ex-girlfriend Christy Mack

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    Oh God. Stfu already. You're acting like a sulky, butthurt little twat.
    That's certainly the well rounded reasoning and insightful thought one would expect from you. Bitter much?

Quote Originally Posted by DevilzAdvocate View Post
    That's certainly the well rounded reasoning and insightful thought one would expect from you. Bitter much?
    I have a feeling this troll is recycled

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Or they've just sat around and watched as neener continually harass new member after new member.

Or they've just sat around and watched as neener continually harass new member after new member.
    You've only been a member for a month, unless you've been lurking. Did you sign up to this forum just to call Neener out?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Here was his mugshot. (I'm waiting on a certain member to comment on his ear. We all know how she hates funky ears.)

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Bitter about what?

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I have a feeling this troll is recycled
    Yep. Glasshat, perhaps?

You've been watching me, huh? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    You've only been a member for a month, unless you've been lurking. Did you sign up to this forum just to call Neener out?
    I feel so special. And not the short bus kind of special. <3

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Here was his mugshot. (I'm waiting on a certain member to comment on his ear. We all know how she hates funky ears.)

CUT THEM OFFFFFFFFF!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Lol, last night I was going to post this

But I really like bats

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I give up. We deserve to be hit by a huge asteroid. Poof.....gone.
    Sooooon ... ish

... just another 866 years

http://news.discovery.com/space/aste...880-131008.htm

Whatever you do don't make it sound like she could have done an ounce of anything to prevent this from happening on this website. Don't explore "how could this have had a different outcome?" or "what could have preveted this?" Because,that's "victim bashing." And, that makes regulars send you messages telling you that you're an asshole. Apparently, this woman was equivalent to a soft cuddly lamb grazing in a field when a wolf pounced on her. And, everyone knows an innocent little lamb is incapable of buying a gun, baseball bat, big dog or any other myriad of self defense weaponry or used govt resources or friends for protection or done a background check on who she acquaintances with.

It's not like you can control who you call in love with...

Flame away.
    Lol. Last I heard she hadn't kicked the absolute shit out of anyone & hospitalized them. As otherwise unlikeable as she may be, when it comes to this "narrative", it trumps all.

(& it didn't happen on this website)

You guys are arguing with someone whose user name is Devil's Advocate.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil's_advocate

In common parlance, a devil's advocate is someone who, given a certain argument, takes a position they do not necessarily agree with (or simply an alternative position from the accepted norm), for the sake of debate or to explore the thought further.

I know what devil's advocate means. I'm not arguing. I'm just saying that they're butthurt pretty easily, especially for someone with that username.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.

Damnnnnnn!! He's lopsided, and he got some LIPS! Dayum. So much for bilateral symmetry.

Maybe that's why he became a fighter, people compared him to Dumbo's retarded brother.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Oh yeah, you've gotta be a sock puppet. There aren't that many sour crotched dumb fucks that sit around taking tallies on members comments.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Oh yeah, you've gotta be a sock puppet. There aren't that many sour crotched dumb fucks that sit around taking tallies on members comments.
    I.D'ed!!

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    So Alpha Male clothing dropped him for doing alpha male shit??
    Let's make one thing clear. This piece of shit is not in any way an alpha male. An alpha male is not a bully, he's a leader and a protector. He has a values system that guides his actions. An alpha male is a giver, and helps others through his actions.

An alpha male doesn't have to try to be an alpha male, it just happens.

This motherfucker is in no way, shape, or form an alpha male, period. He's a ripped asshole who just so happens to know how to beat the shit out of women. That makes him a piece of shit worthy of a Biblical asskicking. Fuck him and anyone who strives to emulate his sorry fucking ass.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

no idea why muscle clad men choose pointy hair styles that make them look like pin heads.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

You guys are arguing with someone whose user name is Devil's Advocate.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil's_advocate
    Every argument has multiple sides and unless you address or explore them, from as neutral position as possible, then you can't draw a true assessment of the scenario. Addressing these issues and looking at things from different angles helps understand and prevent them from happening in the future. Or, we can read every article at face value and call whomever the article bashes the asshole. And, anyone who posts something we don't agree with gets bashed in the forums and sent 4th grade insults... I
    was sent a PM that read, "You're a cunt" REALLY? Great retort. Please be on my debate team.

Every argument has multiple sides and unless you address or explore them, from as neutral position as possible, then you can't draw a true assessment of the scenario. Addressing these issues and looking at things from different angles helps understand and prevent them from happening in the future. Or, we can read every article at face value and call whomever the article bashes the asshole. And, anyone who posts something we don't agree with gets bashed in the forums and sent 4th grade insults... I
    was sent a PM that read, "You're a cunt" REALLY? Great retort. Please be on my debate team.
    Ok, well we both know that I'm not the one who sent you a PM, so why aren't you calling them out? Yet you call me out for saying stfu.

fight! fight! fight!
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

"from as neutral a position as possible"

Aha. I think I can see where this started to go wrong.

Could this be defined as neutral language? Or is it better described as emotive/provocative?

Whatever you do don't make it sound like she could have done an ounce of anything to prevent this from happening on this website. Don't explore "how could this have had a different outcome?" or "what could have preveted this?" Because,that's "victim bashing." And, that makes regulars send you messages telling you that you're an asshole. Apparently, this woman was equivalent to a soft cuddly lamb grazing in a field when a wolf pounced on her. And, everyone knows an innocent little lamb is incapable of buying a gun, baseball bat, big dog or any other myriad of self defense weaponry or used govt resources or friends for protection or done a background check on who she acquaintances with.

It's not like you can control who you call in love with...

Flame away.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Let's make one thing clear. This piece of shit is not in any way an alpha male. An alpha male is not a bully, he's a leader and a protector. He has a values system that guides his actions. An alpha male is a giver, and helps others through his actions.

An alpha male doesn't have to try to be an alpha male, it just happens.

This motherfucker is in no way, shape, or form an alpha male, period. He's a ripped asshole who just so happens to know how to beat the shit out of women. That makes him a piece of shit worthy of a Biblical asskicking. Fuck him and anyone who strives to emulate his sorry fucking ass.
    You're right. A reference to this might've been more appropriate.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demonic_Males

(for those who haven't seen it before, it's not feminist literature or about sexism, it's an anthropological text on great apes & violence)

I just couldn't pass up the opportunity his selfies presented

Last edited by blighted star; 08-17-2014 at 09:26 PM.

I may have missed it, but did he still have the engagement ring when they tracked him down? Just curious about whether he posted that to get sympathy.

I'm sorry that she was hurt this badly, but the scary thing is, she probably would have said yes if this hadn't happened. And I think it could have ended much worse...
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

That's an old mugshot. This is from the arrest:

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Cauliflower earness extreme.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

This isn't really an argument.

Per ashleys comments, that spun you into a temper tantrum verbal vomit of "mds sucks": Why would it matter if she blocked him on twitter or not? Not everyone is a fucking 6th grader who defriends everyone they're fighting with immediately. According to all reports, it doesn't sound like they were fighting... Sounds like this was out of the blue. And a PPO is a piece of paper. It doesn't keep someone from invading your home and smashing your face.

People here have been victims of violent relationships, so for you to be surprised that people are grossed out by you "wanting to explore all options" is pretty stupid. Especially since you seem to be so aware of people's activity on this board. Creep. Given the circumstances in this case, there was nothing this girl or her new guy could have done to stop War Machine from invading her home and going ham. Not everything can be prevented. Abuse happens. Crazy happens. I highly doubt he punched her in the face on the day they met and fell in love.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

I was going to say, he was missing the "Mack" tattoo on his neck so I wondered if it was sharpie at first

Thread Information