Thread: 11 Yr Old Has Arm Ripped Off By Tiger After Dad Helps Him Climb Zoo Safety Barrier To Pet It

11 Yr Old Has Arm Ripped Off By Tiger After Dad Helps Him Climb Zoo Safety Barrier To Pet It

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...-after-3946005

A boy had his hand ripped off by a tiger after he stroked the animal through its cage at a zoo.

The 11-year-old screamed: "I'm going to die" after being mauled as he apparently tried to feed the animal by passing meat through the bars of the cage.

He had climbed over a barrier into a restricted area of the zoo in Cascavel, Brazil, in front of his father and three-year-old brother.

His father helped haul the boy back over the security fence where he was treated by paramedics before being taken to hospital where doctors had to amputate part of his arm.

One witness said: "He was giving the tiger pieces of meat, and stroking it.

"I finished looking at the animals, left, then heard the screams.

"I went down and saw the father running with the boy with his arm hanging. I called the ambulance.

"He was in shock, talking nonsense, talking that he was going to die."

Zookeepers say the tiger, called Hu, is normally very sweet natured.

"Ugggh, I can't feel my arm" the boy is reported to have said?

Yes. Well there's a very good reason for that.

Whoa. Need to correct the title. I don't think it bit his hand off, it was more everything between shoulder & hand. If anyone ever needs proof of why it's a bad idea to volunteer as a cat toy for a tiger, these pix are it ...

this link is NSFW& for anyone who has trouble seeing injured kids

http://m.imgur.com/a/b81gn

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Whoa. Need to correct the title. I don't think it bit his hand off, it was more everything between shoulder & hand. If anyone ever needs proof of why it's a bad idea to volunteer as a cat toy for a tiger, these pix are it ...

this link is NSFW& for anyone who has trouble seeing injured kids

http://m.imgur.com/a/b81gn
    Holy fucking shit.

Father of the year right here.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Sorry, but dumbasses. I know better, and knew better, even at age 11, than to stick my hand through a fence to pet even a dog. This was dumb. Dumb on the father, dumb on the kid.

Yeah...darwin award time. Dumb dumb dumb.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Agreed. Kid knew better and so did Dad but did it anyway. I hope they don't hurt the Tiger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I've fed a tinged and he didn't eat me. Of course it was through a fence with gripper thingies. What a fool.

When I was young, There was a big cat show at a home and garden expo. I scratched a panthers back by the base of the tail like I did my own kitty and he lifted that tail and sprayed urine all over me. I was covered in wild cat piss. They are unpredictable and I would never touch one again. I guess I'm lucky he pissed on me rather than eat my hand.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Holy hell! I was thinking a bite on the hand. Watching the first one I kept thinking, "there, dumbass. You touched it. Fucking leave it alone!" But you can tell he was getting more and more daring and by the location of the most of that damage I'm betting he had his full arm in that cage by the time the tiger realized there was more meat on his arm than in his hand.

The dad..I can't even..wtf??

And Mary, lol I can't imagine the car ride home with you!
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Wait, I'm confused. The title says the dad helped the boy over the fence to pet the tiger, but in the story (unless I read something wrong) it says the boy climbed over the barrier himself, in front of his father.....and the father helped carry him BACK over the barrier after he was mauled.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Idiot idiot idiot.

seriously?

and why the fuck is it that the first thing that popped into my head was that the kid should have grabbed his severed arm and smack his dad upside the head with it? fuck, i need sleep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Fucking retards.

Brb, I'm off to stick my foot in a lions cage. Then imma take my bloody stump and go swim with some great whites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    When I was young, There was a big cat show at a home and garden expo. I scratched a panthers back by the base of the tail like I did my own kitty and he lifted that tail and sprayed urine all over me. I was covered in wild cat piss. They are unpredictable and I would never touch one again. I guess I'm lucky he pissed on me rather than eat my hand.
    Oh wow. I remember the stench at Taronga Zoo in the 70's - before they switched to housing them in more natural environments. It was pretty much indescribably bad.

Still, you were much better off than this scientist. I love his reaction, which is basically "Um ... No kitty, pleeease. Oh dear. This flimsy paper tissue will protect me from the horror raining down"

Surgery aftermath from Liveleak. Gotta love the medical system over there - fuck patient privacy, even a kid unconscious on the operating table isn't safe from unauthorised social media posts

NSFW

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a3f_1406918515

& fuck this kids dad. His 11 yr old woke up in hospital with no arm today & his 3 yr old son witnessed the entire attack & aftermath. The 11 yr old can only know better if he's been taught to know better. My 11 yr old daughter says he should've known because she does, but like I pointed out to her, what if I'd encouraged her to approach every animal she saw & never warned her to use caution? What if her only knowledge of tigers came from seeing pictures like these?

Dad knew it was dangerous, & even if it was a display of fucking guinea pigs instead of a tiger, his dad knew it was an unauthorized area that his kid had no place being in. He bears 100% responsibility for this, even if the accounts that he helped his kid into the area are wrong. All he had to do was say "no", or at most, climb over the fence himself & march his kid out if he wouldn't do as he was told. He did nothing, which in these circumstances was as good as encouraging it. I hope he feels like a total cunt.

Just wondering, which side of the fence were dad & the little brother on while the 11 yr old was patting the tiger? Are they inside the restricted area too in this shot?
    Last edited by blighted star; 08-02-2014 at 07:11 AM.

The dad needs to have his head crammed through the bars while he wears a steak hat. And, since he didn't die, it might be a good learning lesson for an 11 yo who hasn't learned, "Don't antagonize the kitty." Clearly common sense stayed in the car while this family toured the zoo...

Live leak has a video of him taunting a lion first, then the tiger before his arm was ripped off. You can hear them giggling while they're recording, like it's a joke.

Warning: this link still has the really graphic pics that were shown in the liveleak post above. But now they've added the video of him taunting it.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0f5_1406923293

Team tiger here. This dumb shit had this coming.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    Live leak has a video of him taunting a lion first, then the tiger before his arm was ripped off. You can hear them giggling while they're recording, like it's a joke.

Warning: this link still has the really graphic pics that were shown in the liveleak post above. But now they've added the video of him taunting it.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0f5_1406923293

Team tiger here. This dumb shit had this coming.
    Wow, I can't even imagine what's going on in mom's mind. You let your husband take the boys to the zoo, and then this shit happens. You could argue that she had to know how fucking stupid the man was, but I don't think anyone ever expects a grown man (even the most immature one) to pull some dumb crap like this. It's a no-brainer. If he can't do THIS right, what else is he doing to endanger his kids on a daily basis?
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Thread Information