Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Wu-Tang affiliated rapper cuts off own penis, jumps off balcony in suicide attempt

I'm not sure how true that last article is because when you go to the Wu-Tang blog now they just have the TMZ article posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

I'm not wearing any pants
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    And your point is?
    I thought your post was funny? Don't know why you're taking it a dif way?

Quote Originally Posted by strmmrgrrl View Post
    I'm not sure how true that last article is because when you go to the Wu-Tang blog now they just have the TMZ article posted.
    It was there yesterday- (the "ain't got shit to do with Wu-Tang" post) so I guess they took it down.

ETA: so now this poor guy really has something to be depressed about.
    Last edited by *crickets*; 04-17-2014 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantown Bitch View Post
    I didn't. Just didn't know what you meant by that.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Damn, mental illness isn't a joke! Don't play around with it people!

RIP to his penis :(

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    Damn, mental illness isn't a joke! Don't play around with it people!

RIP to his penis :(
    Can't play around with it anymore, he cut it off.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

He'll be back in action in no time.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Obviously mental illness affects people differently, drugs too. BUT I assumed drugs over mental illness b/c 1) He lobbed his penis off, and 2) Second-floor balcony isn't that terribly high. I mean, he got up and started running around after he jumped. It just...didn't seem like the actions of someone who was hell-bent on dying.

The wording of the original press release made me laugh, though, not necessarily the notion that he could be mentally ill.

"Johnson, along with his recovered penis, was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center."

Sorry. Recovered penis.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    Obviously mental illness affects people differently, drugs too. BUT I assumed drugs over mental illness b/c 1) He lobbed his penis off, and 2) Second-floor balcony isn't that terribly high. I mean, he got up and started running around after he jumped. It just...didn't seem like the actions of someone who was hell-bent on dying.

The wording of the original press release made me laugh, though, not necessarily the notion that he could be mentally ill.

"Johnson, along with his recovered penis, was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center."

Sorry. Recovered penis.
    Yeah. This lol. It's never funny when people self-mutilate. And if it was mental illness behind it, then it's a testament to how broken the system is. But if it was drugs, it still is a testament to how broken our system is, but open to some penis jokes. Or lack thereof of penis jokes. Guys we'll have to wait and see.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I just saw this on fb and i am going nuts now wondering why he did it. Sex addict? Serious mental issues.
    Sex addict?! Ffs....

I just found out this guy is 40 years old. Almost 41 in fact- his birthday is in a couple of weeks. Makes this story even stranger, that a middle-aged person would do something that crazy.

Because most people associate laughing with funny.

And crazy with crazy.

...makes sense why you got confused.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    I just found out this guy is 40 years old. Almost 41 in fact- his birthday is in a couple of weeks. Makes this story even stranger, that a middle-aged person would do something that crazy.
    But why?

--
    It was mentioned up thread that drugs seemed to make more sense given the 2 storiesand that he was running around post jump. If this was a manic episode that makes perfect sense. People have been known to jump out of windows while in s manic state because they thought they could fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Because most people associate laughing with funny.

And crazy with crazy.

...makes sense why you got confused.
    So, i posted that smilie because i was also pointing out the guy was loony? Wow, you guys are slacking bigtime.

So, i posted that smilie because i was also pointing out the guy was loony? Wow, you guys are slacking bigtime.
    Yes. Because mental illness is one big fucking joke.
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Quote Originally Posted by strmmrgrrl View Post
    Yes. Because mental illness is one big fucking joke.
    And because posting that emoticon after quoting Nic CLEARLY indicates that she was just trying to say the guys crazy... I mean duh....
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Okay, let me get this straight, you awful nice folk can poke fun at most things here but i cannot? Got cha.

RZA speaks:

http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2014/04/e...filiate-penis/

XXL spoke with RZA to get more clarity on who Andre Johnson is and his affiliation with the Wu.

"First of all, I just had seen him recently. He had got out of jail and [was] calling me," RZA said. "Christ Bearer is a part of the West Coast Killa Beez, a bunch of young guys that was signed to our company 10 years ago. Wu-Tang, we're from the East Coast. But we did invest in some young guys to try and help any hood. He was a guy from the hood that we gave a shot. I don't make music with him nowadays. But the story--what he did--is incredible. That shit sound mythical."

RZA expressed grief for Johnson's family, especially his children, and questioned the mental health system. "I feel sad for his family first and foremost; I know he has children," RZA said. "I thought he was a smarter guy than a guy who would do something crazy like that. But at the same time, he been in jail recently, he's been in trouble. Maybe he's mentally unstable. Maybe the mental health system should have took a look at him and said, ?'You know what? We got to hold on to this guy for a little longer.' Because it's not any sanity; even if you high, this shit don't sound sane. This sounds more than high. It sound like mental problems or something that was bothering this man's mind, and he needed help. It's sad. I send my respect out to his family."

With Wu-Tang gearing up for new music--despite some internal conflicts broiling--the news brings sadness to the camp. "Christ Bearer is a tragic story, because it's still the same situation: a guy we gave a chance to," said RZA. "If I remember that deal back in the day, I remember they signed for, like, $150,000, a record deal from some young guys from Long Beach, Cali. He had a partner named Meko. I liked those guys. I liked what they stood for, young guys trying. I can't wait to really hear the whole story. It's sad that it's Wu-Tang affiliated. It's like dirty press in a way. I want to know what the fuck moved him to do those things." --Emmanuel C.M. (@ECM_LP)
    Last edited by *crickets*; 04-18-2014 at 11:08 AM.

Okay, let me get this straight, you awful nice folk can poke fun at most things here but i cannot? Got cha.
    Define "you awful nice folk" because I didn't poke fun at him here or in the celeb gossip thread.

RZA speaks:

http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2014/04/e...filiate-penis/

XXL spoke with RZA to get more clarity on who Andre Johnson is and his affiliation with the Wu. "First of all, I just had seen him recently. He had got out of jail and [was] calling me," RZA said. "Christ Bearer is a part of the West Coast Killa Beez, a bunch of young guys that was signed to our company 10 years ago. Wu-Tang, we're from the East Coast. But we did invest in some young guys to try and help any hood. He was a guy from the hood that we gave a shot. I don't make music with him nowadays. But the story--what he did--is incredible. That shit sound mythical."

RZA expressed grief for Johnson's family, especially his children, and questioned the mental health system. "I feel sad for his family first and foremost; I know he has children," RZA said. "I thought he was a smarter guy than a guy who would do something crazy like that. But at the same time, he been in jail recently, he's been in trouble. Maybe he's mentally unstable. Maybe the mental health system should have took a look at him and said, ?'You know what? We got to hold on to this guy for a little longer.' Because it's not any sanity; even if you high, this shit don't sound sane. This sounds more than high. It sound like mental problems or something that was bothering this man's mind, and he needed help. It's sad. I send my respect out to his family."

With Wu-Tang gearing up for new music--despite some internal conflicts broiling--the news brings sadness to the camp. "Christ Bearer is a tragic story, because it's still the same situation: a guy we gave a chance to," said RZA. "If I remember that deal back in the day, I remember they signed for, like, $150,000, a record deal from some young guys from Long Beach, Cali. He had a partner named Meko. I liked those guys. I liked what they stood for, young guys trying. I can't wait to really hear the whole story. It's sad that it's Wu-Tang affiliated. It's like dirty press in a way. I want to know what the fuck moved him to do those things." --Emmanuel C.M. (@ECM_LP)
    Great find Crickets. Makes a lot of sense now. He was affiliated with them long ago but as insane as a story this is, slapping "ZOMGWUTANG" label on it made it a much bigger story. Gotta love the media.

Let's just get all the off topic shit out of the way now sovghe thread can get back in track:

-blah blah bean town sucks
    -blah blah blah cliquey cunts
    -blah blah bitching about smites
    -blah blah blah blah blah no one cares

Done.

Back to Andre.

who's andre?
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    who's andre?

"Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

His FB page- he's feeling blessed.

https://www.facebook.com/WuBearer
    Last edited by *crickets*; 05-12-2014 at 01:45 PM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar

His FB page- he's feeling blessed.

https://www.facebook.com/WuBearer
    Okay. I changed my mind. He's insane.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information