Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Kayla Mendoza tweeted "2 Drunk 2 Care" before causing an accident that killed two people

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Oh please. Her whole fucking twitter is like that going back months. People need to learn what hacking is.
    Interesting. I suppose the same person hacked her car and made it get on to a highway in the wrong direction. 2 dumb 2 defend

"Hacking" is the new excuse computer illiterate people use when the fact that internet is public domain occurs to them and they regret the dumb shit they've put online.

It's a shame we can't use that excuse in real life. "YOU GOT AN F ON YOUR ESSAY!" "I was hacked! I swear! It's Heinous! "

Oh COME ON... I guess next she'll claim it's not her because the name is spelled wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    Kayla Mendoza Update: '2 Drunk 2 Care' Twitter Post May Not Have Been Hers; Family Claims 'Kaila' Was Hacked (SEE TWEETS)

The News-Times reported Mendoza's Twitter (who allegedly goes by Kaila Mendoza online) was hacked, according to her cousin Luis Massey. The cousins claims the person is posting "lies" and the tweets about smoking weed and drinking may not be hers.

"We can't say who is hacking her account, but if I knew her password I would shut it down," Massey told New Times. "All we can say is that someone is posting lies on there. It's slander on her Twitter. It's heinous, and whoever hacked it is very sad, that they would post such annoying comments."

http://www.hngn.com/articles/18167/2...see-tweets.htm
    I know it's hard, and I completely accept that if someone I loved was in trouble I would probably try to defend them..but some of the fingers in the ears la-la-la I'm not listening stuff from relatives and friends is actually embarrassing. Jesus wept.

Yeah, I mean can see the whole "being hacked" thing if the rest of her twitter was full of tweets discussing astrophysics, and then BAM! 2 drunk 2 care randomly shows up. But noooo, not the case.

From the Cousin:
    "No one has yet taken any steps to investigate what the other two women were doing that night. We don't believe that anyone here was truly innocent. These women may have had their secrets too, or maybe not."

This is the shit I can't stand. Obviously they've tested Kayla's blood by now and it's tested positive for booze on board, otherwise they would be touting about how she was sober. I don't care if the driver of the other car was 3.0 blood alcohol level. It was Kayla that went on to the highway in the wrong direction, slammed head on in to the girls and killed them. It was HER fault. SHE killed them. It's lower than low to drag these two dead girls through the mud after the fact. Their poor Parents.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    From the Cousin:
    "No one has yet taken any steps to investigate what the other two women were doing that night. We don't believe that anyone here was truly innocent. These women may have had their secrets too, or maybe not."

This is the shit I can't stand. Obviously they've tested Kayla's blood by now and it's tested positive for booze on board, otherwise they would be touting about how she was sober. I don't care if the driver of the other car was 3.0 blood alcohol level. It was Kayla that went on to the highway in the wrong direction, slammed head on in to the girls and killed them. It was HER fault. SHE killed them. It's lower than low to drag these two dead girls through the mud after the fact. Their poor Parents.
    I hate this bitch and her fucking family too. Holy shit.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Uh, SHE WAS DRIVING THE WRONG WAY ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD. She is 100% responsible for the accident even if she wasn't shit faced.

What sacks of shit this girl and her family are.

My question is... How do you get on a freeway the wrong way?

I've driven in a lot of states and on a lot of freeways/highways. It would pose what I would call a challenge to maneuver down the wrong ramp. Unless she cut over the median, which I didn't dig enough to find out.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Such bullshit. I went back on her Twitter for a long time and it's the same shit, different day. Fuck her and her family. At least they get to see Kaila again, the other two families aren't so lucky. I wish they'd just shut the fuck up and die in a hole already.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post

I've driven in a lot of states and on a lot of freeways/highways. It would pose what I would call a challenge to maneuver down the wrong ramp. Unless she cut over the median, which I didn't dig enough to find out.
    Really? I've been in cars with sober people that have done it. It's pretty easy.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Shins-it's really easy to do, especially when an entrance/exit ramp are right next to each other. I've done it sober a time or two, but only in strange locations.

Yeah, I've seen people get on freeways the wrong way in LA.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Happens here in Dallas too. Most often between the hours of 2200-0300, when you can actually get up to speed before killing someone else.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Weird. I've never seen entrance/exit ramps next to eachother. Otherwise I would understand more.

It's really hard to explain, but in south east michigan, it literally would basically need to be deliberate to enter a freeway/highway the wrong way.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Yup, I've done it too. But normally with a sober/coherent person the mistake is caught quickly, like in my case where I immediately saw all the WRONG WAY signs and about shit my pants and turned around real quick.

This girl was a drunk bitch and her family can all go eat a bag of dicks too.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    From the Cousin:

If I was the family I would really be telling the cousin to shut the fuck up.

Weird. I've never seen entrance/exit ramps next to eachother. Otherwise I would understand more.

It's really hard to explain, but in south east michigan, it literally would basically need to be deliberate to enter a freeway/highway the wrong way.
    Happens ALL the time here in Dallas.

usually its the Dallas Tollway, only see a couple wrong way deaths for the last 30 days....

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/dalla...227579161.html

Actually, I think there's even a few threads on this site regarding wrong way drivers. Including this REALLY sad one:
    http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/nation...er-die-in-ohio

They had a girl about 5 years ago that was happily driving to check into her dorms for her first day on campus at Clemson University. She was right at her exit and some old fart that had no business driving went the wrong way on the exit ramp and hit the girl head on and killed her.

The chicks family is having some major denial issues. WTF does this fucktard cousin mean by saying those girls had their secrets too? Well they weren't driving so drunk that they couldn't figure out which fucking way they were going. I am sure that Stumpy's family will enable her more, now that she is disabled and disfigured. Once she gets her government funded disability mobile she can take out few more kids while she is excusably strung out on Oxycontin or whatever her pain meds of choice will be.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Well, the article confirms she suffered head trauma. So either she'll die or her main form of entertainment will involve a Mylar Balloon for the rest of her life. Depending how serious the trauma is. At any rate, it's not likely she'll be driving again.

Well let's hope not.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Any bikini pics?
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    Well let's hope not.
    Agreed. But there's a sick and twisted part of me that hopes her legs were amputated and that she has enough of a brain to realize her new lot in life. That would be a life sentence for someone like her.

Thread Information