Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Former 'Bachelor' contestant Gia Allemand (29) committed suicide

Gia Allemand hung herself with vacuum cleaner cord while on the phone with her mom

BY NANCY DILLON / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    UPDATED: WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 21, 2013

Tragic TV beauty Gia Allemand hanged herself with a vacuum cleaner cord just hours after an emotional fight with her pro-basketball playing boyfriend, a police source said. "There was an argument," the source said Tuesday, confirming a report on TMZ.com.

According to TMZ, the model who was a finalist on Season 14 of "The Bachelor" had accused NBA basketball player Ryan Anderson of being unfaithful during a lunch date Aug. 14, the day she died.

During the ride back to her New Orleans residence, Anderson told Allemand, "I don't love you anymore," TMZ said. Allemand, 29, then called her mother and reportedly was on the phone with her when she hung herself. She tied the vacuum cleaner cord to the handrail on the second floor, the source told The Daily News.

Her mom reportedly told cops that during the distressing call, the phone simply went "silent." The mother tried in vain to communicate with Allemand for 10 minutes, TMZ reported.

Anderson later returned to the house and found Allemand with the cord wrapped around her neck.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...#ixzz2cf62KnWR

How terrible for her momma.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    So she killed herself over a guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    My guess is she tied all of her self worth to guys. I suspect she may be borderline-they don't handle rejection well.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Oh my god, that poor mother :( I cant even imagine what she must be going through right now.

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post

Millionaire basketball guy to be exact.

And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

I'm not wearing any pants
    Uhh, and he aint even good looking. Damn. rip gia. they buried her yesterday i think.

Allemand left a suicide note on her dining room table that said, "Mom gets everything" after she and boyfriend Ryan Anderson had a fight over his suspected cheating, police say. A wake was held Wednesday at the Papavero Funeral Home in Maspeth, Queens.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...#ixzz2ciMWVl1m

Oh, he was a basketball player? Yeah. He was cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Its sad how much athletes cheat on their wife/girlfriend. When my husband worked with the Astros, some of the key players had wives, but they had their girlfriends go to the games, many times while their wife was there. A few times, the guy would have several girlfriends at the game, and made arrangements for them to be in separate suites. They didn't know they were not the only girl on the side.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    Its sad how much athletes cheat on their wife/girlfriend. When my husband worked with the Astros, some of the key players had wives, but they had their girlfriends go to the games, many times while their wife was there. A few times, the guy would have several girlfriends at the game, and made arrangements for them to be in separate suites. They didn't know they were not the only girl on the side.
    I'll never understand cheating, being single is much easier. I almost wonder if there is a stigma for the guys who become pro athletes that they have to have more of something else? It seems it doesn't matter what the sport is, they all seem to think cheating is just what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    Millionaire basketball guy to be exact.

Meh. Not impressed.

And no offense to her, but I'm going to guess that being with someone as insecure as she was had to be exhausting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Many of these "wives" allow there men to cheat. They know it's part of the game.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

Very good article about gia and her suicide - http://www.si.com/nba/2014/11/13/rya...n-gia-allemand

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    I'll never understand cheating, being single is much easier. I almost wonder if there is a stigma for the guys who become pro athletes that they have to have more of something else? It seems it doesn't matter what the sport is, they all seem to think cheating is just what happens.
    I am in no way condoning athletes cheating on partners, but I imagine they have certain type of women flock to them like flies to shit. They are usually massively rich, not very bright, and in the limelight so an easy target for certain type of women. A lot of them are also surrounded by people constantly telling them how great they are which means they become cocky shits and don't really care who they hurt or stand on. Not all by the way, but you do see it time and time again in most sports.

Hopefully more former contestants follow her lead...

I wonder if he went to the funeral.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    I wonder if he went to the funeral.
    He did. There's a pic on page 2 of the article that Olivia posted yesterday.

That article was actually really good, it paints him in a really good light (I'm sure intentionally), but he sounds like a really good guy who loved her, and she was just really sensitive. From the article, it sounded like her mom kinda knew it would end this way at some point, regardless of the reason.

Quote Originally Posted by moosella View Post
    He did. There's a pic on page 2 of the article that Olivia posted yesterday.
    Oh! I didn't click the link because I'm lazy.

I always wonder in cases like this, if a scorned or accused spouse will attend a funeral. I can't imagine the swirling and overwhelming emotions in that scenario.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

He's still really close with her family too, treats her little brother like his own.

Thread Information