Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Derek Medina (31) posts picture of his dead wife, Jennifer Alfonso (26) on Facebook when he confessed to killing her

I'm more creeped out by the video than of the picture of her dead.

Quote Originally Posted by andrea0121 View Post
    I'm more creeped out by the video than of the picture of her dead.
    Why? Or... in what way?
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    Why? Or... in what way?
    Anticipation I guess. I knew the little swirlies were going to happen but it just seemed so calm before hand and he was TOO calm during...just creepy.

Anticipation I guess. I knew the little swirlies were going to happen but it just seemed so calm before hand and he was TOO calm during...just creepy.
    Yeah, he's just strolling around the apartment, then he kills her and strolls over to get his camera and snap a pic. I see no emotion at all. He's not pacing or stomping around or acting upset in any way. It's weird. But the picture he took and posted on facebook was weird too. I was more distrubed by the picture of her dead, I guess because I empathized with her? I can't see her in the video, except partially at the beginning.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Right? It was like it was his normal routine.

Yah. the fact that the look on his face and mannerisms look the same before and after the killing is pretty disturbing. Screams anything but self defense.

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    Yah. the fact that the look on his face and mannerisms look the same before and after the killing is pretty disturbing. Screams anything but self defense.
    Yeah, there is no way this was self defense. No. Way.

If he had enough time to casually stroll into the other room, retrieve his gun, then return to the kitchen I would say that is in no way self defense. The tape screwed him.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I wonder who installed the surveillance system and why it was aimed toward the kitchen. Or maybe its just pointed at that part of the hallway?

I wonder who installed the surveillance system and why it was aimed toward the kitchen. Or maybe its just pointed at that part of the hallway?
    I asked about that earlier - why they had that in the home.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    I've heard duck meat is tough.

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

I'm thinking maybe they installed it themselves in case of a break in? Otherwise, who installed it? Do I have cameras in my house? WHO IS WATCHING ME!!!!???!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    I'm thinking maybe they installed it themselves in case of a break in? Otherwise, who installed it? Do I have cameras in my house? WHO IS WATCHING ME!!!!???!!!!
    I feel like the camera is at a weird angle and place in that vid. Maybe it was a nanny cam?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    I watched you pee awhile ago. Cute undies.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Oh, so this guy was just standing his ground too, huh.
    You beat me to it! lol Yeah, Florida, SYG is the way to go. He did say she had a knife. Sure she did.

(this is exactly what went through my mind too)

Its just unfortunate that the camera wasn't pointed into the kitchen. Although what we COULD see was pretty damning

From the article, it said that one camera was aimed at the front door and the other at the sliding door so I would guess it was for security purposes. It also said that he was a security guard so maybe he installed them?
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Dammit I had a post typed out and it never saved yesterday. I think the video is creepy too just because of how calm he is. Like...you just shot someone and you are going to mosey about your house as usual? "Just gonna grab my coat...oops and snap a picture of my handy work (cuz anyone that just had to shoot someone in "self-defense" would totally do that) and, whoops, make sure I step over the body as I leave...gotta go shopping" I mean...what the fuck?

Self-defense my ass.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4031389.html

MIAMI (AP) — A Florida woman had posted on Facebook that her husband missed a date with her and she "felt like ripping his face off" before he killed her and posted a picture of her corpse online, according to police documents.

Jennifer Alfonso, 26, wrote to a friend on Facebook that her husband had overslept and missed a date night with her the evening before the Aug. 8 shooting. She thanked her friend for helping her calm down.

"I felt like ripping his face off an hour ago," Alfonso told the friend shortly before the shooting, according to the documents.

Alfonso wrote to her friend that 31-year-old Derek Medina hurled expletives at her, and that she felt like she wanted to leave the relationship, The Miami Herald (http://hrld.us/1hjcN6B) reported Tuesday. The last exchange between the two women was at 10:14.

Authorities say shortly after 10 a.m., Medina, a security guard, fired six rounds into Alfonso with his pistol in the kitchen of their townhome. Then, he posted a photo of her body on Facebook, writing "you'll see me in the news" before turning himself in to police. Alfonso's 10-year-old daughter from a previous relationship was upstairs.

The photos were viewed thousands of times before the images were removed.

Medina pleaded not guilty and is tentatively scheduled for trial Nov. 4. Police say he told investigators he shot Alfonso after she punched and kicked him and threatened to leave him.

Last month, investigators released surveillance footage from the couple's home that showed Medina calmly exiting the home after his wife's killing.

Alfonso's friend alerted authorities to the Facebook exchanges a week after the killing.

In another one of the messages, Alfonso complains that her husband didn't wake up to watch a movie with her and that she believes it was because he was sleeping.

".... I feel like I'm begging for him to hang out with us," she wrote.

After saying she wasn't sure if Medina had left their home, Alfonso wrote to her friend, "He just woke up. He came in the room, and then he walked out. Didn't say anything. I need to calm down because I feel like I'm about to explode."

Alfonso and Medina married in January of 2010, divorced two years later and then remarried a few months after that.

Authorities earlier released diary entries from Alfonso's journal, which she titled "The mind of an insane women." The entries detailed the couple's tumultuous marriage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Excerpts from Jennifer's diary: http://resources.news.com.au/files/2...f-jennifer.pdf

Not my typos. Don't hate. Looks like both of them are crazy, not that it's an excuse.

I feel "something" here with us. I can't tell if "its"good or bad. Maybe "its" getting a feel for us, but it doesn't feel good. Last night allot of negative thoughts and memories plagued my mind, and I started crying. The night before, I couldn't sleep worth shit, I felt uneasy or like I was being watched heard some weird noises that gave me a feeling of dread. It gave me a stomach ack [LOLOLOLOL]. I had to pray in order to fall asleep and hold the penticale thats around my neck.

Another one: Crap...I wish everyone could just be happy!! Fucking impossible. Derek told me that I'm never happy for him in anything and everything, not to nice, right? Coming from the man that married me twice, I don't no anymore...I no I can be a sourpuss and Im not always the happiest camper...I think a lot about the past and how much pain we put each other through makes me wonder if its really love holding us together. I don't really think that I make him happy...All I know is I've worked all night and can't sleep thinking about my unhappy husband and zombies and the world coming to its demise.

And another: After little situations that me and Derek have been through I find myself uncomfortably jelouse, like want to murder type deal, only the feel...His eyes start wandering, more than once, of course my blood boiled and i wanted to rip his eyes right out of the socket, disrespect...So fucking disrespectful. He can have his bitches. They are just objects to look at. I no I am much more than that. Just a stare at this "ah come look at my big fake tits. If I dressed like a slut I would get gawked at too!!!

Mess: Tomorrow will be the anniversary of when me and Dereks relationship fell apart. Or got better? ... I've had my fair share of crazy bitch moments, like when I thought he was having an affair. He didn't even do anything out of their ordinary. He was just being Derek and one day I woke up and said you no what I think he's cheating on me. Don't no why. Well I think I no why. But it would normally be all in my head, and my jealousy issues. He shouted affair once too but it was very short lived, coming to realize that he could have who ever he wants [Again, LOLOLOLOL]. So why would he stay around just for shits and giggles. Same goes for myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

da fuq I just read?

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    da fuq I just read?
    They must have been a match made in heaven because that is EXACTLY what I thought when I read the titles of all Derek's batshit books.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

She married him twice, so odds are she wasn't exactly a genius or mentally stable. But that justifies nothing.

It definitely sounds like she was going through emotional turmoil..

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Thread Information