Page 4 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread: THAT'S RACIST! Part 2: discussing racial tension in the US/abroad

Are we talking about stereotypes then?

I don't know. Im talking about facts.

Not everything is a product of the system. Latinos are looked down upon as much as black people now. Especially with illegal immigration. In fact, it can be said, that they are maybe even lower on the totem pole than blacks. Given the overall income disparity compared to whites it is pretty even. So why is it that way more black kids grow up without fathers? See not everything is just a product of an unfair whitey system.

Though poverty is the primary risk factor for fatherlessness, absenteeism among fathers has also been overwhelmingly a black problem, regardless of poverty status, reports the Times.

The majority of black children nationwide – 54 percent – are being raised by single mothers. Only 12 percent of black families below the poverty line have both parents present, compared with 41 percent of poor Hispanic families and 32 percent of poor white families.

In all but eleven states, most black children do not live with both parents. In every state, 70 percent of white children do. In all but two states, most Hispanic children do..

Lets be real. There is a whole generation of little niggas being raised with no fathers. What that means when combined with low income, is total life failure.

So who's to blame for that one? Young black males in general are not good fathers. Evidence points to this fact.

So why are they? Well it can't be because of just poverty as we have shown other races in similar circumstances have a way higher percentage of fathers in the picture.

So what is it? What is it?
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    I've also never been called a whitey or cracker and would probably not be offended. I have been a called a bitch, slut, whore, and cunt and I find that extremely offensive.

I always love when white men try to justify their racism by claiming they've had black men be racist against them. "Please tell me how you've been discriminated against in your white male privilege."

Louis CK has it right. Being white is awesome and being male on top of that is better. I'm more aware of that than I think other white males might realize. I grew up in a small rural community with only a handful of mixed race people in town. The black kids that are born in North Omaha don't really stand a chance. Omaha is very segregated in this way. North Omaha is a large black community. Malcom X was born there. South Omaha is traditionally latino while out west you have your suburbs filled with the whites. North and South have the majority of gun violence in the city and it's usually the minority groups involved. My wife worked for child protective services for a short period of time and had to be in North Omaha a few evenings. One kid in particular got into a fist fight with his sister while little children looked on in horror. That same kid went out and held up a convenience store that night. The kids in that area don't know that life can be better when they've only experienced the level they live by.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFavoriteDaughter View Post
    I've also never been called a whitey or cracker and would probably not be offended. I have been a called a bitch, slut, whore, and cunt and I find that extremely offensive.

I always love when white men try to justify their racism by claiming they've had black men be racist against them. "Please tell me how you've been discriminated against in your white male privilege."
    Not sure where I am going with this, but at one point I was the only white person in my school and it was more of a privilege to everyone else to be able to call me racial names and choose to pick on me specifically because of my race and then in turn have not one school employee do anything about it, because well, white people did this. If I were called cracker or other today I am not sure how I would feel, but when I was younger it bothered me. I don't and did not associate myself with what white people have done in the history of this world, I am me today and what I do now makes me who I am. Just like I would never call someone a racial slur because the probability is that I will be wrong. Living in a diverse situation makes the playing field a little different mainly because I didn't grow up questioning why we were all different, it just was. If anything, any racial remarks have only made me look at those people and feel they are socially stunted. To me, it's backwoods talk and in my mind all races can have trash.

And I don't know anything about white privilege. I came from a lower/middle class family, do not have any relationship with my white dead beat father and let me tell you how there has never been a door opened for me because I am white. Like I said, maybe it's because of where I am, but in my life it really has made no difference. I have lost out on positions to people of other races more than not and never once does anyone feel like they are fighting a race battle for it. Maybe it's the industries I work and have worked in, who knows. But I do think privilege is a perspective and your surroundings influence that.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    I don't know. Im talking about facts.

Not everything is a product of the system. Latinos are looked down upon as much as black people now. Especially with illegal immigration. In fact, it can be said, that they are maybe even lower on the totem pole than blacks. Given the overall income disparity compared to whites it is pretty even. So why is it that way more black kids grow up without fathers? See not everything is just a product of an unfair whitey system.

Though poverty is the primary risk factor for fatherlessness, absenteeism among fathers has also been overwhelmingly a black problem, regardless of poverty status, reports the Times.

The majority of black children nationwide – 54 percent – are being raised by single mothers. Only 12 percent of black families below the poverty line have both parents present, compared with 41 percent of poor Hispanic families and 32 percent of poor white families.

In all but eleven states, most black children do not live with both parents. In every state, 70 percent of white children do. In all but two states, most Hispanic children do..

Lets be real. There is a whole generation of little niggas being raised with no fathers. What that means when combined with low income, is total life failure.

So who's to blame for that one? Young black males in general are not good fathers. Evidence points to this fact.

So why are they? Well it can't be because of just poverty as we have shown other races in similar circumstances have a way higher percentage of fathers in the picture.

So what is it? What is it?
    It's pretty pathetic that it's come to a point that there are ads and commercials telling you to take care of your fucking kid(s).

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I agree with Greens that all races have trash. Yep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

The major difference is that pretty much any black guy in a business suit who makes it, people are like 'well, he probably sold drugs in high school' whereas any white guy CEO is like, HE MUST HAVE BEEN AN UPSTANDING YOUNG MAN.

The differences are less outlined within lower class than with upper class. Where it comes in is that white poor people want to blame someone for their misfortune, so they blame the black neighbors or the mexican neighbors or whomever is newest to that neighborhood. That's just history. The poor english people in New York City in 1890 blamed the Irish for making it shitty, and then the Irish blamed the Russians, then the Russians blamed the blacks, then blacks blamed hispanics. Whoever is the newest immigrant group is always the one the finger gets pointed at.

The major difference is that pretty much any black guy in a business suit who makes it, people are like 'well, he probably sold drugs in high school' whereas any white guy CEO is like, HE MUST HAVE BEEN AN UPSTANDING YOUNG MAN.
    Haha, they do that shit in sports as well. Any white athlete is a "throwback" and/or someone who's a "hard worker." A real student of the game.

Any black dude has "natural ability."

You'd swear colored people don't have to practice. But it's just little subtle shit that gets into your subconscious, and you really think only those guys are there due to hard work. Wow.

I just want to say thank you for posting this commercial because I was in love with this shit when it was aired. I just thought it was adorable.

Haha, they do that shit in sports as well. Any white athlete is a "throwback" and/or someone who's a "hard worker." A real student of the game.

Any black dude has "natural ability."

You'd swear colored people don't have to practice. But it's just little subtle shit that gets into your subconscious, and you really think only those guys are there due to hard work. Wow.
    And THIS. Not my most recent ex, but the guy I dated before him... He once said this exact thing, in that you don't need talent when you're a "freak of nature" (talking about height/weight of most basketball players and football players.) - Oh yeah, homeboy really said that.

We didn't last. I wonder why.
    Last edited by Shins; 07-31-2013 at 10:56 AM.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

I really hate it when someone is telling a story and when they say the person's race they whisper it. I love how, in the boys school, they teach the kids that race is not a way to describe someone. That's how it should be.
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    I really hate it when someone is telling a story and when they say the person's race they whisper it. I love how, in the boys school, they teach the kids that race is not a way to describe someone. That's how it should be.
    Meh. If I'm trying to describe someone and I'm like "you know....the guy with the hat. No, not that hat. The guy with sneakers. No...not that guy."

Sometimes you have to say "the black guy. What's his name? I forgot. Ron? Yea, I'm talking about Ron."

Whispering it just makes it seem like you think it's wrong.
    Last edited by Ron_NYC; 07-31-2013 at 11:02 AM.

well, except when it's like "Hey, be on the lookout for my friend Stephanie."
    "What does she look like?"
    "Uh, she's tall, ummm she has....eyes...and curly hair...."
    "Wait, is the only black girl in the room? Oh, there she is. Why not just fucking say that? It's a goddamn description!"
    "I don't want to sound racist."

Meh, I think its stupid. Either say it without whispering, or describe how they look/what they are wearing. Just my opinion.

People are going to describe me as pale. Or if someone was super tan. I think it's more racist to be incapable of saying 'the black chick with the purple shirt' like there's something wrong with them being black.

I think describing tone of complexion is non-offensive.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    People are going to describe me as pale. Or if someone was super tan. I think it's more racist to be incapable of saying 'the black chick with the purple shirt' like there's something wrong with them being black.
    Yeah that. Can you imagine if a missing persons poster didn't specify ethnicity? What the fuck am I looking for? That bitch would never be found.
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

THANK YOU!

"Oh, you mean the black chick?"

"OH MY GOD! Don't call her that! That's mean!"

THANK YOU!

"Oh, you mean the black chick?"

"OH MY GOD! Don't call her that! That's mean!"

dude, i didn't even mean it like that.

sigh,fine, i'll shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Serious question: Does any white person here get seriously offended when someone calls them "whitey", "honky", or "cracker"??

i actually have never heard the term whitey except in movies and family hails from a long line of crackers - i get called Guera at work since they saw me make quesallias on the microwave

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    Problem is though, there are too many black apologists. At some point you gotta pull yourself up as a people and do something.

Look at the japs.
    jewish american princess? they are doing good they just got their own reality series

i am curious to see how this big controversy with Big Brother ends up, cuz they cbs airs 24/7 live streaming video of the house for america to watch, so you see everything they say or do and there a about 3 contestants who have just been hurling racial slurs every where - nt just against blacks, its against very one. black asian jewish, gay....
    they have used the "n" word and doesn't know why they are so sensitive about the confederate flag :facepalm:, said they wanted to slap the asian girls face til her eyes straightened out and think its funny when they run behind her making "chinese" eyes ( and btw the host of the show is julie chen, call one guy stupid queer boy and knows america hates him because he'd a queer and tons more

tmz has been covering it and the contestants employers announced they fired all of them, there are picketers, one of the moms as already hired a publicist cuz she in under siege, and the contestants stay in the house 24/7 w. no contact w/ outside world so they will have no idea what is going on til they leave

this is why i am always amazed when ppl say there is no racism anymore, while things like this are airing on tv and live streaming

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    this is why i am always amazed when ppl say there is no racism anymore, while things like this are airing on tv and live streaming
    Thanks, Obama!

I would 100% sock that little bitch.

strange how no one ever says - straight up, she's a racist cunt! instead they say - um she's sheltered and maybe says some inappropriate things about people because of how they look... are you 7 and having your very first conversation about racism or are you extending pc terms to include racist fucks?

also, lol: the black guy - she says a lot of derogatory things.
    girl: yeah! (twirling her hair) and she makes racist remarks too!
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Her modeling agency dropped her for her racist and homophobic remarks

Thread Information