Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Suzanna Simpson (35) shot and killed her children Carly (7) and Sawyer (5) - her husband Michael (34) is in critical condition

Suzanna Simpson (35) shot and killed her children Carly (7) and Sawyer (5) - her husband Michael (34) is in critical condition

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2013...ical_condition

South Carolina mom shot, killed her two young kids, police say

An autopsy report released by the Pickens County Sheriff's Office on Wednesday said the children - Sawyer Simpson, 5, and Carly Simpson, 7, -- were shot multiple times, NBC station WYFF in Greenville, S.C., reported.

An arrest warrant obtained by the station shows that Suzanna Simpson, known as Anna, is charged with two counts of murder and attempted murder of her husband, Michael.

Suzanna Simpson was under guard at a Greenville hospital, the station reported.

Deputies responding to a vehicle crash in the tiny community of Dacusville just after 6 a.m. on Tuesday found a pickup truck on the side of the road with Anna Simpson behind the wheel, Pickens County Sheriff's Office spokesman Creed Hashe told the station.

Using the registration document for the truck, deputies went to the Simpson home in the Cherokee Trail area of the town and found the children dead and their father, Michael Simpson, severely wounded.

Michael Simpson remains in critical condition with life-threatening gunshot wounds, according to the sheriff's office.

Suzanna Simpson will be booked into county jail as soon as she is released from the hospital, the sheriff's office said.

A representative with Pickens County Schools, John Eby, told the station Sawyer was a kindergartner and Carly was in first grade. Anna Simpson was a very active parent, Eby said.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 07-04-2013 at 07:51 AM. Reason: Formatted & Added MDS Article Link.

'OK, OK, I shot my whole family': Suicidal mom shoots her two children dead in their beds after firing on her husband - then flees the scene in a truck before crashing

A South Carolina mom shot and killed her two young children in their beds and seriously wounded her husband before fleeing her home and crashing the family truck.

Suzanna Simpson was found hurt in a wrecked pickup truck outside her family's home in Pickens County around 6am Tuesday and told stunned paramedics 'OK, OK, I shot my whole family,' which sent officers rushing to the house revealed authorities.

Inside, officers were confronted with the harrowing scene of Simpson's 5-year-old son Sawyer and her 7-year-old daughter Carly lying dead in their bedrooms in the family home.

Her 34-year-old husband Michael was also shot in the head while in bed and remains hospitalized with life-threatening injuries, investigators said.

Pickens Country Sheriff's Office revealed that Simpson, 35, told a nurse at the hospital she wanted to kill herself, but just couldn't do it.

'I shot my kids, then my husband and tried to shoot myself several times but couldn’t do it,' said Simpson at Greenville Memorial Hospital according to the arrest warrant.

Deputies are still trying to figure out what happened and why Simpson decided to shoot her family, Pickens County Sheriff Rick Clark said at a news conference.

The family's home is in the Dacusville community, about 15 miles northwest of Greenville.

The killings came less than two years after a 49-year-old woman killed her two adult sons, her ex-husband and her stepmother in their Pickens County home.

Susan Hendricks pleaded guilty but mentally ill to the murders last month and was sentenced to life in prison. The sheriff said another slaying involving a mother killing her children weighed heavy on his officers and the county of 120,000 people.

'No matter how tough a cop you are, no matter how many people you have prosecuted — doesn't matter who you are,' Clark said. 'When kids are involved it's a whole different situation. It has gotten to us today.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2Y5MGmEcm

'I can tell you honestly that we have no idea at this time,' said Clark.

Suzanna Simpson has been charged with two counts of murder and attempted murder. She is also at the hospital, but Clark would not talk about what injuries the 35-year-old mother might have suffered or how seriously she was hurt.

Clark said it is likely many details in the shooting won't be released until Simpson appears in court.

Walt Wilkins, 13th Judicial Circuit solicitor, said the shootings could lead to seeking the death penalty because the case involves children and multiple deaths.

It isn't known if Simpson has an attorney.

In a statement Tuesday, school Principal Michael Fleming said: 'Dacusville Elementary is deeply saddened by the loss of two of our children, Carly and Sawyer Simpson.

'Both students were very special to the faculty, staff, and children of our school. Carly had a beautiful smile that brightened everyone’s day. Sawyer’s excitement for learning was contagious. Our heartfelt condolences go to the family.'

Carly’s first-grade teacher, Nancy Zeigler, described Carly as 'sweetness defined,' to The Independent Mail

'She was a very smart little girl who loved to help her fellow classmates,' said Zeigler.

'She was a leader in the classroom and loved by all.'

Sawyer’s kindergarten teacher, Jama Freeman, told the Independent Mail he was 'enthusiastic, adventurous and creative.'
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 07-04-2013 at 07:40 AM. Reason: Formatted.

Sawyer 5 and Carly 7 RIP

Ugh.

RIP Sawyer and Carly
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Here is the mother's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/annabs2

I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

My daughter teaches cheerleading and this woman signed the little girl up for her group about 2 weeks before this happened. She said the mother seemed very nice and nothing seemed to be wrong. The whole thing really freaked my daughter out because they live right down the road.

Sad.

Here's the article that has the 911 calls and more pictures.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ot-family.html

I really hate these women, kill yourself but leave your babies alone!
    RIP little ones, I'm sorry your mother is fucked up!

Ten Facts You Need to Know- Apparently they are going for the death penalty and there was another case in the same county a couple of years ago from someone named Susanne Hicks who killed her 2 adult sons, her step-mother, her ex husband in a plot to gain insurance money. In that case the woman pled guilty but insane. She had also previously killed someone in her home in self defense.

http://www.heavy.com/news/2013/05/suzanna-simpson-mo/

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    My daughter teaches cheerleading and this woman signed the little girl up for her group about 2 weeks before this happened. She said the mother seemed very nice and nothing seemed to be wrong. The whole thing really freaked my daughter out because they live right down the road.
    That's awful for both of you - & your other kid(s?), & your whole town. We don't have cheerleading here, but I'm going to guess it means your daughter's a teen/early 20's at most? If yes, this is a horrible thing for her to be dealing with. I think your daughter's 100% right from what very little I've seen - there is NO WAY I'd have picked THIS mum as capable of murdering her kids?? They look so happy together??

I know looks/public behaviour are the worst indicator ever, even models can look like a happy caring family, but this one has me genuinely shocked. The only thing that could make sense to me is post-partum psychosis - but those kids are too old for that aren't they? (I admit I don't know much about it though)

Give your daughter a couple of extra hugs. I might be the exception, but the deaths that happened in my life when I was a teen were pretty life-changing, & none of them were anywhere near as awful as this in their circumstances. So sorry their family & friends & your family & town are having to deal with this.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    "I shot everyone else but I couldn't shoot myself." What a selfish whorebucket fucktwat. How about next time you go on a killing spree, you start with the one in the mirror! You worthless whorebag piece of shit. Carly and Sawyer deserved a better mommy. Nothing you ever did for them matters now, bitch. Do humanity a favor and go die in a hole.

Rest in peace, little ones.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

My daughter is 27. She does the cheerleader coaching thing as something fun to do with her own daughter. When she was a teen she was on a competition team and was real active in gymnastics. I got to go watch her a few times at the CNN center. They are in a small country community here in SC along with the Simpson family.

My daughter also has family that work in the county jail where this woman was housed. There aren't many details as to exactly why Mrs. Simpson murdered her kids, but from the inside info my daughter has she is being treated like this was all done due to some kind of psychiatric disturbance. She was told that the jailers have been very sympathetic to this person.

What a fucking cunt!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Poor kids. :(
    Jenn

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    kevan, I forgot that you aren't preemie..that rep was from me.

Fuck this bitch. I'd shoot myself before I'd ever harm one hair on my kids' head. Give me the gun, I'll finish the job for her.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    kevan, I forgot that you aren't preemie..that rep was from me.

Fuck this bitch. I'd shoot myself before I'd ever harm one hair on my kids' head. Give me the gun, I'll finish the job for her.
    Thanks. Yeah, I could never imagine doing anything to my kids. And even though this twittybitch knew it was wrong, she did it anyway. She knew she couldn't pull the trigger on herself but she sure the hell could kill her kids and attempt it on her husband. Get this bitch medicated, and let her spend the rest of her life remembering how she lost everything. Fuck her.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

What a bitch. So you decide to end it, why take everyone with you? And then after you decide death is good enough for your two kids you can't pull the trigger on yourself. Vanity and selfishness defined.

Burn in hell you bitch.

ICKENS — Suzanna Brown Simpson, the Dacusville mother accused of shooting and killing her children and trying to kill her husband in May, waived a preliminary hearing scheduled for this week.

Last Tuesday, Pickens County Sheriff’s Office Chief Deputy Creed Hashe informed media that the hearing, which was set for July 8 at the Pickens County Court House, had been waived at the request of Simpson’s defense counsel.

Hashe said the public defender’s office notified Pickens County Magistrate Mike Gillespie of the request.

The hearing was the second to be waived by Simpson’s defense, as an arraignment hearing set for May 21, the day after her arrest, was also canceled following a request from the public defender’s office.

Simpson, 35, who is currently being treated for injuries suffered in a single-vehicle accident at the Greenville County Detention Center, faces two murder charges in the deaths of her children, 7-year-old Carly Ashelyn Simpson and 5-year-old Sawyer Russell Simpson, an attempted murder charge in the shooting of her husband, Michael John Simpson, 34, and one charge of possession of a weapon during the commission of a violent crime.

An investigation into the single-vehicle accident that injured Simpson led to the discovery of the shooting victims May 14.

According to 911 calls released by the PCSO, a neighbor was the first to respond to the accident, which happened a very short distance from the Cherokee Trail home.

The neighbor told a dispatcher that the driver of a pickup truck had driven over some trees and run off the road into a ditch. He said the driver didn’t know where she was or who she was and had been knocked unconscious.

In a second call, the neighbor gave the first indication that there was more to the case than a simple accident, telling the dispatcher “something’s not right here.”

“The lady that wrecked is my neighbor, and I’ve never seen her this early in the morning,” he said. “Her husband’s truck and the other car is still in the yard. I can’t get her husband or kids to the door. She’s got two little kids, like 5 and 7.

“Something’s not right, and she can’t tell me because she don’t know. She’s talking away. She don’t know what’s going on, but we need somebody here to check this house.”

After medical officials and deputies arrived at the scene of the accident, deputies visited the Simpson home, finding the children shot dead in their beds and the father in serious condition with at least one gunshot wound to the head.

According to warrants, officers said Simpson told EMS personnel “OK, OK, I shot my whole family.”

Thirteenth Circuit Solicitor Walt Wilkins has said Simpson could be eligible for the death penalty.

http://www.yourpickenscounty.com/?p=5165

--------------
    Updated article
    JULY 17, 2013 STAFF
    PICKENS — A Dacusville mother accused of shooting and killing her two young children and attempting to kill her husband was transferred back to Pickens County last Wednesday.

Suzanna Brown Simpson had been temporarily transferred to the Greenville County Detention Center on June 6 in order to recover from injuries sustained in a single-vehicle wreck that occurred shortly after the shootings at her home at 307 Cherokee Trail in Dacusville on May 14.

Simpson is charged with two counts of murder in the deaths of her children, 7-year-old Carly Ashelyn Simpson and 5-year-old Sawyer Russell Simpson, as well as an attempted murder charged in the shooting of her husband, Michael John Simpson, 34, and one charge of possession of a weapon during the commission of a violent crime.

According to Pickens County Sheriff’s Office Chief Deputy Creed Hashe, Simpson is currently being held in the sheriff’s office detention facility with no opportunity for bond pending trial.

No court dates have been scheduled in Simpson’s case, though solicitor Walt Wilkins has said Simpson could be eligible for the death penalty.

http://www.yourpickenscounty.com/?p=5221

I'll have to ask my daughter for update on what's going on inside jail since she has been transferred back.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Jesus, what the hell makes someone just break like this? Her pictures on her Facebook seem the kids are just so happy. Why can't these people just eat the damn bullet first? So freaking sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    Huh? you're a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by mialynneb View Post
    Jesus, what the hell makes someone just break like this? Her pictures on her Facebook seem the kids are just so happy. Why can't these people just eat the damn bullet first? So freaking sad.
    That's what freaked my daughter out so bad. She said this woman appeared to be a very attentive mom and was so nice when she talked to her. She was really excited about signing the little girl up for cheerleading.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

somebody had some sort of crazy manifesting in a crazy way that's just too crazy for us to understand. what a bitch...a crazy bitch at that.

Exactly. If you are considering a murder/suicide, do the suicide first.

:chalks another tally mark:
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Anyone have any updates on this case? How is her husband doing? And I assume she is in jail awaiting trial? I have been looking for updates but really haven't found anything.

Thread Information