Page 1498 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 498 998 1398 1448 1488 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1508 1548 1598 ... LastLast
Results 37,426 to 37,450 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    Now there's a good idea. I bet she changes her tune real quick. That has me thinking, could they harvest her organs after being put to death? I'm not a dr but it would seem that some of them it might be possible. Eyes for sure.
    If I were dying I would not turn down an organ but I would need counseling for sure if I knew who they came from!
    "Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; They listen with the intent to reply." ~ anonymous
    "Keep calm and sing Soft Kitty"
    "it is what it is!"

dimedropper
    Quote Originally Posted by ImBatman! View Post
    If I were dying I would not turn down an organ but I would need counseling for sure if I knew who they came from!
    now this..... is a last wish

Hodi organs would have bad ju ju with it.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

speaking of organs

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 1h

NY man will be booked into Maricopa County, AZ jail tonight indicted for crimes related to threats to kill Nancy Grace & @jvelezmitchell.

said he wants to gut NG kike a fish

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-coverage.html

I'm sure he's disappointed that he won't be in the same jail as JA.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    speaking of organs

NY man will be booked into Maricopa County, AZ jail tonight indicted for crimes related to threats to kill Nancy Grace & @jvelezmitchell.

Hell, I want to gut NG a lot of the time...always just a thought though.
    "Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; They listen with the intent to reply." ~ anonymous
    "Keep calm and sing Soft Kitty"
    "it is what it is!"

speaking of organs

Haha I bet he isn't the first

Quote Originally Posted by loonywop View Post
    why would he be shipped to Arizona?
    Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    Man accused of threatening anchors over Jodi Arias coverage

PHOENIX (AP) -- A New York man has been arrested on allegations that he made threats on Twitter against two Turner Broadcasting anchors who angered him with their coverage of the Jodi Arias trial, Arizona authorities said Monday.

David Lee Simpson of Bath, N.Y, was infatuated with Arias and became upset by comments from the two female anchors, Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio said.

Investigators found guns, handcuffs and other items in Simpson's car after taking him into custody in Bath, Arpaio said.

The sheriff declined to name the two anchors because he says Turner Broadcasting had asked his agency not to publicly identify them. But he did say one works out of Atlanta and the other out of New York.

An indictment that charges Simpson, 48, with three counts of computer tampering and two counts of stalking had not yet been made publicly available late Monday afternoon.

Simpson also is accused of threatening a Phoenix woman who defended the anchors online.

Arpaio says Simpson quit his job last week at a Bath auto repair shop and was later pulled over by police as he was leaving town.

The sheriff said investigators don't know whether Simpson was intending to carry out his threats, but he said items found in Simpson's vehicle were disturbing. Authorities found several guns, handcuffs, zip ties and a news clipping about last December's mass shooting in Newtown, Conn.

Simpson is expected to be brought to Arizona on Wednesday, Arpaio said. Court records show he does not yet have a lawyer.

Earlier this year, a Maricopa County jury convicted Arias of murder in the death of her boyfriend Travis Alexander, but the jury later deadlocked at the sentencing phase of her trial.

A new jury could be impaneled to decide sometime in late September whether Arias should be sentenced to death or life in prison.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22...-over-coverage

My guess is that the anchors in question are Nancy Grace and Jane Velez Mitchell
    Can't believe this guy was leaving town with guns and zip ties, etc
    Thats a good question. I assumed it had something to do with where his threats were directed - which could have been AZ at the time. I have no idea now.
    The article says he's accused of threatening a Phoenix woman who defended the anchors online. I wonder if his online threats have been taken down. Has anybody checked Twitter? Another friggin winner.

Oh Dear God. I signed up for Twitter during the trial so I could follow some people. I rarely went on Twitter and haven't even thought about it. I just now went on to look for the crazy stalker guy, and I have a new follower. You will never believe this. It's Abe Abdelhadi.

Quote Originally Posted by ShellJett View Post
    Oh Dear God. I signed up for Twitter during the trial so I could follow some people. I rarely went on Twitter and haven't even thought about it. I just now went on to look for the crazy stalker guy, and I have a new follower. You will never believe this. It's Abe Abdelhadi.
    You're right. I don't believe it.

speaking of organs

do does that mean JVM is the one he wanted to hang by her feet and gut like a deer?

WHY am I laughing.. stop stop it I tell myself, shame
    dammit, still laughing, its not funny, its awful. My bad~!
    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

speaking of organs

don't you love typos? made me smile for the first time today. or maybe it was drinking my body weight in coffee?

Quote Originally Posted by alaina02 View Post
    Haha I bet he isn't the first

and he won't be the last,, he's just more ambitious than most.

Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    do does that mean JVM is the one he wanted to hang by her feet and gut like a deer?

WHY am I laughing.. stop stop it I tell myself, shame
    dammit, still laughing, its not funny, its awful. My bad~!

I just don't see JMV as deerlike. Maybe more hyena-y or rabid racoon-y
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    don't you love typos? made me smile for the first time today. or maybe it was drinking my body weight in coffee?

and he won't be the last,, he's just more ambitious than most.

I just don't see JMV as deerlike. Maybe more hyena-y or rabid racoon-y

posting twice to laugh at myself because I do need to go to the DMV but she's JVM
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    posting twice to laugh at myself because I do need to go to the DMV but she's JVM
    I was going to reply to your first quote, but this was too good to pass up. Going to the DMV will make your brain scramble. I'm still drinking coffee, and I traded in my bathing suit for a sweatshirt. It's chilly.

I can't get moving today, so I'm going to write a draft for Stabatha's next postcard. I'll have to change up my handwriting in case she reads the first one. My mind gets warped when I'm bored.

Quote Originally Posted by oh right View Post
    You're right. I don't believe it.
    I'll post a screenshot. I had some random guy as my follower, then my cousin, and I did a double take when I saw Abe. I may have followed him at some point for information, but I don't recall any tweeting. Bizarre.

I couldn't have made this up if I tried.

He follows a lot of people. I just followed him. I have a feeling he'll follow me back. lol

He follows a lot of people. I just followed him. I have a feeling he'll follow me back. lol
    He seems like the type of guy who would do that. I never tweeted with him, so he must just follow people who follow him. I just found it funny. I'm not that familiar with all of the features on Twitter. I say everything I need to say to people I know or in here. I don't get the draw of putting every thought out there for the world to see.

I don't use twitter, so there's no chance he'll follow me. I wasn't doubting ShellJett, it's Abe who's unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by ShellJett View Post
    He seems like the type of guy who would do that. I never tweeted with him, so he must just follow people who follow him. I just found it funny. I'm not that familiar with all of the features on Twitter. I say everything I need to say to people I know or in here. I don't get the draw of putting every thought out there for the world to see.
    Be careful he doesn't start calling himself Carlos Danger!!
    I Feel More Like I Do Now Than When I Got Here

County attorney open to deal in penalty phase of Arias trial
    http://www.kpho.com/story/22925845/m...di-arias-trial
    PHOENIX (CBS5) -
    There's a chance the prosecution and the defense in the Jodi Arias trial may come to an agreement on her sentence before the retrial of penalty phase is scheduled to begin.
    Arias has added fuel to the speculation that negotiations are underway.

One of the most recent messages on her Twitter page, @jodiannarias, said, "The State rejected my third request for a plea to settle quietly and less expensively. Off to retrial we go. Sorry, taxpayers."

Maricopa County's top prosecutor said Wednesday that Arias is either not telling the truth or misinformed.

Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery said he's open to an agreement that would avoid another "mini-trial," which is how some experts describe the penalty phase.

However, Montgomery stopped short of confirming that negotiations are underway.

"I respect the job that the defense attorneys are doing on behalf of their client, and we're doing our job. And if there is a way for us to reach an agreement short of trial, I'd be open to that, but if not, then we'll wind up retrying the penalty phase," Montgomery said.

Montgomery refused to say what he would accept for an agreement.

On May 8, a jury found Arias guilty of first-degree murder in the 2008 death of her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander at his Mesa home. The same jury was unable to reach a decision on whether Arias should spend the rest of her life in prison or receive the death penalty.

The next hearing in the case is set for Aug. 26.

I hope they reach an agreement (LWOP) honestly. She would finally be forgotten about and rot in prison. Have a feeling the defense is trying to make sure she gets out in 20 years though.

I hope they reach an agreement (LWOP) honestly. She would finally be forgotten about and rot in prison. Have a feeling the defense is trying to make sure she gets out in 20 years though.
    They can have her come up for parole as often as she wants, does not mean she will ever, ever get it, I get the feeling that AZ is not terribly generous with that privilege. How many times has Leslie Van Houton tried to get out now or one more like her Betty Broderick who has continues to blame the victim which I think will be Jodi's spiel. She has to continue to play the victim card since that is the defense she chose which will make it harder for showing remorse to a parole board, don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by dianalyn View Post
    They can have her come up for parole as often as she wants, does not mean she will ever, ever get it, I get the feeling that AZ is not terribly generous with that privilege. How many times has Leslie Van Houton tried to get out now or one more like her Betty Broderick who has continues to blame the victim which I think will be Jodi's spiel. She has to continue to play the victim card since that is the defense she chose which will make it harder for showing remorse to a parole board, don't you think?
    from what i read arizona has actual LWOP, unlike cali where we let every one go,so there is a choice of lwop or up for another sentence is up for parolle in 20 years, i think thats why the defence fought so hard for death, cuz it is either death or the judge gets to choose between lwop or parolle in 20 years, and i don't think they trust her to keep her locked up

I don't know if this has been posted already. I'm not going to go back to look. Enjoy.

Psychotic Plot To Tie Nancy Grace To A Tree And Slit Her Throat Is Thwarted By Sheriff Arpaio?

When Nancy Grace, Sheriff Joe Arpaio and Jodi Arias all connect in one macabre story of threats and murder, it reads like an episode of Nancy Grace?s show. Image by Joe Pugliese @ Hollywood Reporter

In a bizarre narrative worthy of one of her salacious, sensationalized shows, Nancy Grace recently discovered she was the target of a murder plot involving her, Jane Velez-Mitchell (another ?news personality? from Turner Broadcasting) and David Lee Simpson, 48, a resident of Bath, NY. Simpson is a rabid fan of convicted murderer, Jodi Arias and, given his fascination with the doe-eyed killer, he watched Grace?s show religiously, which was being produced in Phoenix, AZ, where the trial was being held. It was during the unfolding of Arias? conviction and the accompaniment of Grace?s cutting commentary that Simpson began implode.

Because Grace made no bones about her perception about Arias. Given her previous life as a prosecuting attorney, as well as her personal experience with violent crime (her fiance was murdered), she tends to be candid and fierce on the topic of killers and their guilt. Apparently Simpson became enraged by certain critical statements both Grace and Velez-Mitchell made about Arias, so the plan was hatched to tie both women to a tree and slit their throats.

How was this discovered? Simpson Tweeted about it. Murder 2.0. From The Leader:

Police said Simpson became infatuated with Arias, who was convicted in May of murdering her boyfriend in Maricopa County. Simpson began making the alleged threats in June. Prior to that, Simpson was ?not on our radar at all,? [Investigator Heather] Barry said.

Simpson allegedly posted on Twitter threats to strap the newscasters to a ?tree naked and leave them to suffer all night,? then ?slit their throats,? according to the Maricopa County Sheriff?s Office. Simpson also allegedly told a co-worker he wanted to hang one of the anchors by her feet and ?gut her like a deer,? the sheriff?s office said.

And how does the very controversial Sheriff Joe Arpaio fit into this gory plot? If you noted the words ?Maricopa County? in the preceding paragraph, it might click that the uber-conservative Sheriff Arpaio is the head of that sheriff?s department, a fact often mentioned in the coverage he?s received over the years for his many extreme political positions. Arpaio is known for a rabid stance on immigration, law enforcement, voting issues, even the ?birther? conspiracy (he believes it), and was recently found guilty in federal court for racial profiling. Interesting that such a high-profile law enforcer would be embroiled in this sordid tale, but embroiled he is.

In fact, he is the main ?thwarter ? of Simpson?s plot. He became aware of the threatening Tweets and began to investigate the very verbose New Yorker. He made note that Simpson not only threatened the two news anchors, but also a woman who told him (via Twitter) that she didn?t appreciate his threats to Grace and Velez-Mitchell. At that point Arpaio sent an investigator to New York who was able to trace the Tweets back to Simpson and a Phoenix grand jury indicted him on July 19.

But before the legal machinery could start in earnest, the plot took another turn. From the AZ Central:

Arpaio said that Simpson quit his job after his indictment and told co-workers he was leaving town. Bath police arrested him before he left the area and he was found with two guns, two knives, handcuffs, zip ties, several cell phones and a police scanner. It wasn?t clear where he was headed. Arpaio said the items that were seized coincided with the threats he made on Twitter.

Arpaio said Simpson admitted to making the comments on Twitter.

?I like to think we stopped this guy from harming the news people,? Arpaio said in a news conference.

Simpson is facing two charges of stalking, a class three felony, and three charges of computer tampering, a class five felony. [Emphasis added.]

Another report went into even greater detail about what Simpson was carrying. From KPHO AZ:

Detectives said they also found a receipt to a recently purchased shotgun. The shotgun has not been located.

Authorities said they also discovered newspaper clippings relating to the Newtown, CT, school massacre, and the shootings of four firemen in Webster, NY, who were responding to a fire call.

Whatever he was up to, it seems clear Simpson was up to no good. To the relief of many, he?s now in custody in Arizona and off the streets? and, presumably, Twitter.

Which is all good news for Nancy Grace. But what a story! Maybe she?ll do a segment on it; bring Sheriff Joe on to give thanks, have Velez-Mitchell as a co-anchor, get a panel to debate the issues (?Will Twitter be the next big thing in law enforcement??). It?d be a ratings bonanza.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/07...ff-joe-arpaio/

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Thread Information