Page 386 of 421 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376 384 385 386 387 388 396 ... LastLast
Results 9,626 to 9,650 of 10502

Thread: Chit Chat

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Bill (Julie Mott thread) has been arrested.

http://www.ksat.com/news/defenders/j...assing-charges
    Omg, hahaha. What an idiot.

Maybe he will come back later to let us know how jail is?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Omg, hahaha. What an idiot.

Maybe he will come back later to let us know how jail is?
    I think he has been banned from here. Of course, maybe he can get on from the jail ISP.

omg

Also, I never went to his profile so I didn't know what he looked like...he looks a lot different that I thought he would.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Bill (Julie Mott thread) has been arrested.

http://www.ksat.com/news/defenders/j...assing-charges
    NO FUCKING WAY!?!?!?!
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

anybody following the justice for brad's wife?

It all started with this post

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...er-Barrel.html
    Last edited by bermstalker; 03-26-2017 at 02:20 AM.

I don't think Cracker Barrel has to answer that, BRAD. Maybe ask your wife because most places don't just walk up to employees and say fuck off. She knows why.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    anybody following the justice for brad's wife?

It all started with this post

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...er-Barrel.html

I feel for his wife but I'm still going to enjoy eating their catfish. It's the Mom-in-law's favorite place to go eat. Keeping her happy rules out over Brad's wife.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

I think it started with something stupid, because she obviously knows why, but some people are actually hilarious about it.
    https://www.facebook.com/swindhammer...51?pnref=story

Someone posted this on that
    Bradley Reid Byrd's wife, Nanette, worked at the Corydon, Indiana Cracker Barrel for 11 years, was fired by a district manager named Gwen Alexander. Reason given was, "She wasn't working out." She's an older woman whom coworkers/customers say was hardworking, averaged 50-60 hrs a week. Since CB wouldn't give Brad and Nanette an answer, he posted his question on their FB page, and #bradswife took off from there.

Cracker Barrel has had an awful lot of discrimination lawsuits; makes me wonder, 'Was Nan getting a lil too close to retirement?' Who can say, since CB won't?

Hope that answers your question.
    Dont know if it's true or not, though.

I'm also kind of surprised I haven't seen a gfm for it for someone to make money off of this new thing.

Do restaurants really let people work that much overtime? My best friend worked at Cracker Barrel for 4 years and was practically begging for hours most of her time there.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Love it ~ here are some highlights from the Cracker Barrel FB page. People are posting things under all their posts about Brad's wife.

You know who loved cast iron skillets? BRADS WIFE. But now she has to use regular skillets because you fired her after 11 years of quality service #justiceforbradswife #bobevanswouldnthavefiredher

I drove past a Cracker Barrel today, all I could think about was Brads wife getting FIRED after 11 years... an also was thinking that name sounds kind of racist.

Brad's wife used to bring home the bacon. Fry it up in a pan. And she never let him forget he's a man.
    But then you fired her.

I remember last year before my colonoscopy when Brad's wife brought me a big bowl of Cracker Barrel Mac 'n Cheese to flush me out. Did the job.....now she's lost hers. No justice.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I'm all over the Brad's Wife phenomenon. I'm loving it
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

What is a healthy beverage besides water?
    I'm supposed to take a psychological exam tomorrow and they suggested bringing a healthy beverage.

Lipton unsweetened ice tea is my go to when I don't feel like soda.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    What is a healthy beverage besides water?
    I'm supposed to take a psychological exam tomorrow and they suggested bringing a healthy beverage.
    I think Crystal Light might be ok

some info about Brad's wife

http://heavy.com/news/2017/03/nanett...red-why-viral/

Here is one to think about. Nanette received a check for her remaining vacation. (for last year). Her hire in date Was March 11th. Yes, March 11th. Coming up next week. Meaning no vacation pay for next year. Dang. Missed it by 2 weeks. Anyway, on the check stub is a column called “CB” cares”. It is a way to give to people who work for Cracker Barrel who have fallen on hard times. I’m sure you know where this is going. Nanette, being the great person that she is has contributed to this since she hired in (11 years) and of course on her LAST vacation check, yes they took out for CB cares. MY question is. CB cares about WHO? I told her she should put in for ALL of that money back. I think SHE needs CB cares. LOL LOW LIFES! This is the REAL way they operate. I’m STILL waiting for an answer to my question. “Why did you fire my wife? I send them an e mail EVERY day with that question and will continue until I get an answer. Probably be a “Road trip” to Lebanon, Tennessee to ask in person. #STILL PISSED
    I HATE companies that make you pay into a volunteer fund. I've worked for a few companies that do that. It's not that I'm against charity, but I just always feel icky about it being forced on me. Charity to me means freely giving.
    Even now, our union takes money out for "down on their luck" union hands.

And yes you can work at Crackle Barrel and get tons of hours. Depends on your crackle barrel tho. Ours is always busy. I knew a girl that worked there. She was making about 150-200 most nights.

I don't know why people expect much from a company that has been sued multiple times for shit like race discrimination.

Seems logical that she was shit canned before retirement. I think that was the going theory.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

So, one of the stray cats outside my house is pregnant. Her stomach got really hard since the last time I felt it a few days ago so we went and bought a box and brought her inside because it's been chilly and rainy the last week or so. Last night we went to bed and she was sleeping in front of the fridge, where she had been the whole time since we took her inside. Woke up this morning to get my kids to school and she's no where to be found. 7 hours later, and I still don't know where she is.

I know it's a new environment and she needs to get comfortable, but you'd think we would be able to find her hiding spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    So, one of the stray cats outside my house is pregnant. Her stomach got really hard since the last time I felt it a few days ago so we went and bought a box and brought her inside because it's been chilly and rainy the last week or so. Last night we went to bed and she was sleeping in front of the fridge, where she had been the whole time since we took her inside. Woke up this morning to get my kids to school and she's no where to be found. 7 hours later, and I still don't know where she is.

I know it's a new environment and she needs to get comfortable, but you'd think we would be able to find her hiding spot.
    Cats are the worst about finding the most secretive hiding place to give birth. My Grandmother's cats always did this, and they would only find them after the babies started crying. Good luck!

Still no sign of her. I'm worried because if she's still in the house, she's had no food or water. If she's not in the house, how the hell did she get out? We've been waiting to see her on our porch again to see that she's okay.

Still no sign of her. I'm worried because if she's still in the house, she's had no food or water. If she's not in the house, how the hell did she get out? We've been waiting to see her on our porch again to see that she's okay.
    Leave some out. Maybe shell hunt at night

AHHHHH give us updatessssssss!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Found her on the porch eating...still don't know how she got out. She already gave birth, can't find her babies We were watching her from afar and but she was just sitting across the street, so I came inside to go pee and when I came out my daughter was following her but didn't want to go into a yard where we didn't know people so she came back and told me what house, but I couldn't find her after that. When my husband got home, he went looking around that area for an hour but found/heard nothing. I'm going to try to find them as long as it takes. I really wanted her to have them in the house so I could get her fixed before allowing her back out there.

Found her on the porch eating...still don't know how she got out. She already gave birth, can't find her babies We were watching her from afar and but she was just sitting across the street, so I came inside to go pee and when I came out my daughter was following her but didn't want to go into a yard where we didn't know people so she came back and told me what house, but I couldn't find her after that. When my husband got home, he went looking around that area for an hour but found/heard nothing. I'm going to try to find them as long as it takes. I really wanted her to have them in the house so I could get her fixed before allowing her back out there.
    Ohhhhh you're an angel. I guess anywhere dark and warm might be housing little jelly babies? It's good she's eating though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Thread Information