Page 74 of 158 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 3929

Thread: Random Weird and Bizarre News II

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    If that were a black couple, cue the "outrage."

Good thing we have a strong lobby for the things that matter. Can't ever see blacks eating chicken or being the burglar in a home security system commercial. Thanks, black leaders!

Fuck the war on drugs and stand your ground. Those are no big deal. Sorry, wrong thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    If that were a black couple, cue the "outrage."

Good thing we have a strong lobby for the things that matter. Can't ever see blacks eating chicken or being the burglar in a home security system commercial. Thanks, black leaders!

Fuck the war on drugs and stand your ground. Those are no big deal. Sorry, wrong thread.
    Hah. I was thinking the same thing.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Tennessee woman finds dead body while hunting for Easter eggs

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2...-hunting-east/

Oh, this is just hilarious....

Man robs bank in 'I Have Issues' shirt

HAYWARD, Calif. ?Authorities in the San Francisco area are looking for a man who robbed a bank wearing a T-shirt that reads "I Have Issues."

Hayward Police Department Sgt. Eric Melendez said Thursday that the suspect, described as a white or Hispanic male in his 20s, held up the US Bank branch on Hesperian Boulevard just before 4 p.m. Tuesday.

Melendez says the man presented a note to the bank teller that said he was armed and intended to rob the bank.

No actual firearm was observed during the crime, but the teller gave him the cash from her drawer and the suspect immediately left.

The man is described as about 5'8" and 185 pounds.

In a photo released by Hayward Police Department, the suspect is wearing a dark-colored t-shirt with the words "I Have Issues" on the front.

Read more: http://www.kcra.com/news/man-robs-ba...#ixzz2zkWxUM9Y

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Holy crap....

Woman miscarries 10 babies in one night

A woman in India miscarried 10 babies in one night this week in what's being called a new medical record.

Anju Kushwaha, 28, delivered nine of the babies late Sunday night before she arrived at a hospital in Madhya Pradesh, where she delivered the 10th, the Times of India reported.

All of the babies had died at 12 weeks, doctors revealed Monday.

According to the Business Standard, doctors said the miscarriages followed a complication from fertility treatments.

"It seems that that there was no regular follow-up of her pregnancy after (in vitro fertilization)," Dr. Sumitra Yadav, a senior gynecologist, told the Times. "At least three offspring could have been saved by reducing the pregnancy."

Read more: http://www.kcra.com/national/woman-m...#ixzz2zkYefkQm

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    India seems to be having weird baby/pregnancy issues lately. Siamese twins, baby with 6 arms, multiples in the MANY..... That kind of thing. What is up with that, I wonder?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    India seems to be having weird baby/pregnancy issues lately. Siamese twins, baby with 6 arms, multiples in the MANY..... That kind of thing. What is up with that, I wonder?
    They are so abundantly over-populated that the bizzaro stuff will happen with more frequency I suppose. Interestingly, they have awesome medical care.
    I Feel More Like I Do Now Than When I Got Here

ALVIN, Texas – A mother in Texas allowed her animal instincts to take over when a dog attacked her two-year-old daughter.

In March, the family was watching a friend’s pit bull when the dog attacked two-year-old Kenzi.

“When he smelled her, that’s when you saw it flip because I think he smelled my dog on her,” mother Chelsi Camp said.

When the dog attacked, Camp fought back by biting off the dog’s ear. Camp shoved her fist down the dog’s throat and was able to fight off the dog.

“I only know to fight… so how else do you get somebody to stop?” Camp asked. “I mean I would do the same thing with a human being.”

Camp called 911 and an officer shot the dog. The animal was euthanized.

Several weeks later, the child has nearly made a full recovery.

“I can actually hold her again,” Camp said. “She’s a strong little girl and a fighter. She’s meant to be here.”

Read more at http://pix11.com/2014/04/22/mom-bite...bzeHRUlZLYA.99
    Last edited by Ron_NYC; 04-23-2014 at 03:01 PM.

ALVIN, Texas – A mother in Texas allowed her animal instincts to take over when a dog attacked her two-year-old daughter.

In March, the family was watching a friend’s pit bull when the dog attacked two-year-old Kenzi.

“When he smelled her, that’s when you saw it flip because I think he smelled my dog on her,” mother Chelsi Camp said.

When the dog attacked, Camp fought back by biting off the dog’s ear. Camp shoved her fist down the dog’s throat and was able to fight off the dog.

“I only know to fight… so how else do you get somebody to stop?” Camp asked. “I mean I would do the same thing with a human being.”

Camp called 911 and an officer shot the dog. The animal was euthanized.

Several weeks later, the child has nearly made a full recovery.

“I can actually hold her again,” Camp said. “She’s a strong little girl and a fighter. She’s meant to be here.”

Read more at http://pix11.com/2014/04/22/mom-bite...bzeHRUlZLYA.99
    A dog doesn't attack people because it smells another dog on them.

I think it's great she saved her daughter, but I wouldn't stick my hand in an aggressive dog's mouth-or get my face close to his.

Just today I dealt with an aggressive Bull Terrier. He was growling and trying to attack me and the vet, we had to sedate the dog just to draw blood and give vaccinations.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I know Ron is gonna love this, but she was stupid to let a strange dog get near her child. ANY dog. Let's just get that out of the way.

OMG, that pic of the little girl is heartbreaking. Poor little thing

And now I feel like a jerk, because I used the wrong emoticon by mistake and can't edit. Obviously I meant to use the cry/sad face.

And now I feel like a jerk, because I used the wrong emoticon by mistake and can't edit. Obviously I meant to use the cry/sad face.

LMAO! I saw that and said "OMG. Either Nic is having a confused breakdown or used the wrong emoticon ".

Too funny.

OMG, that pic of the little girl is heartbreaking. Poor little thing

LMAO! I saw that and said "OMG. Either Nic is having a confused breakdown or used the wrong emoticon ".

Too funny.
    Boo for not being able to edit. That's what happens when I'm at work and trying to post too fast. Oh well. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Morticia View Post
    They are so abundantly over-populated that the bizzaro stuff will happen with more frequency I suppose. Interestingly, they have awesome medical care.
    Are all their good doctors in the USA?

Poor little girl (Ron's post)

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Yeah, that mom Chelsi is really purrrrtttyy.

And if any dog were aggressive toward any of the kids in my presence, I would punt that motherfucker into orbit. Great job, momma.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Yeah, that mom Chelsi is really purrrrtttyy.

And if any dog were aggressive toward any of the kids in my presence, I would punt that motherfucker into orbit. Great job, momma.
    BUT IS THE DOG OK!?!?

It's hard to be happy about this story knowing that some aggressive, baby-attacking animal is dead.

WUT.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/dead-people...ry?id=23456853

Dead People Get Life-Like Poses at Their Funerals

The belle of the ball wore a pink feather boa and held a glass of champagne at a party earlier this week, never mind the fact that she was dead.

Mickey Easterling, a New Orleans socialite who passed away at the age of 83, was feted one last time at a grand memorial service, where the flamboyant philanthropist went out the way she would want to be remembered.

Easterling is just the latest in a series of people who have been posed in life-like situations at their funerals. In New Orleans, jazz musician "Uncle" Lionel Batiste's body was propped up at a funeral home as mourners said goodbye.

The Marin Funeral Home in Puerto Rico has created thematic wakes for several funerals, including a slain boxer and a deceased man who loved his motorcycle.

Watch: Jazz Musician Stands At His Own Wake

Caleb Wilde, a sixth-generation mortician in Parkesburg, Pa., who tweets and blogs about the industry, said "extreme embalming" is on the fringe of the industry.

"Most funeral homes, the most extreme thing they might do is dressing the deceased in shorts," he said, "so it’s a very rare thing."

If asked, it's something he would be willing to consider to help someone fulfill their final wish. However, Wilde estimated it would take "quadruple" the typical number of hours to prepare such a unique funeral experience.

"It would mean we would have to change how we embalm a person. We would likely have to use a harder fluid so the body would stay stiff in that position and [the person would] have to be embalmed in the position they would be viewed," he said. "If we were given that request, it would certainly be something we would take a hard look at."

Lidianette Carmona, right, the wife of the late boxer Christopher Rivera, hugs the boxer's mother Celines Amaro, as they stand next to his body propped up in a fake boxing ring during his wake in San Juan, Puerto Rico, Jan. 31, 2014.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

That is creepy as fuck. I'm a tad suspicious those aren't really people, but dummies covered in wax.

I just don't see how they can embalm someone standing up.

That boxer looks pretty good considering he was "slain"

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

i think it's awesome. i'd do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    http://www.click2houston.com/news/tw...-home/25614408

HOUSTON -

Capital murder charges have been filed in the deaths of two men who were attacked by their roommate at a nursing home.

The men were allegedly beaten to death by Guillermo Correa, 56, who they say attacked them with an arm rest from his wheelchair.

Homicide detectives were called to the Lexington Place Nursing and Rehabilitation facility 1773 North Loop West around 12 a.m. Wednesday.

Police said paramedics were at the facility responding to an unrelated medical call when staff alerted them to another situation in an adjoining room.

"The paramedics went inside and found two males who were badly injured," said Sergeant Ben Williams with the Houston Police Department. "One, in fact, had stopped breathing and was unable to be revived. The other was able to be loaded up and taken next door to Memorial Hermann Northwest, where he was [...] pronounced dead as well."

Family members identified the victims as Primitivo Lopez, 51, and Antonio Acosta, 75.

Acosta's grandson, Sergio Godoy, said his grandfather had been living at the facility for a couple of years and was making progress in his recovery from two strokes.

“He was fine. He was recuperating. He was recuperating real good. To find out something like this, it's devastating,” said Godoy.

Acosta's daughter, Irma Chavez said in the last year, she and her father had asked to have Correa moved out of the room repeatedly, but the home's administrator refused.

She describes Correa as a violent schizophrenic who heard voices, and believed someone was trying to poison him. She said Correa had threatened to kill patients and staff in the past.

She says her father requested Correa be moved as recently as Tuesday.

“He told us, is there a way we can please move that man out of the room. And I said, 'Why?'”Chavez said.

She says her father replied, “He's still very violent, he's still verbal abusive. Can they please move him?”

According to Cecilia Cavuto with the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services, state regulations do not prohibit mentally and physically handicapped patients from being housed together, but do require staff members protect all patients from any sort of abuse by anyone.

Last Feb. 2, state records show inspectors cited 17 deficiencies at the Lexington, including insufficient care & services. The state says two of the infractions either caused residents actual harm or put them in jeopardy.

Texas nursing homes accepting Medicare or Medicade are rated on a scale of 0 to 100. The average is score is 67. According to state records, the Lexington is rated at 38.

Administrator Jesse Sias with the facility declined to comment but released this written statement:

"Our first priority is always our residents, their families and our staff. Last night we unexpectedly lost two of our residents. Our thoughts and prayers are with their families. We are cooperating with law enforcement as they conduct their investigation and cannot comment further at this time."

Family members of other residents arrived at the facility this morning after hearing about the death investigation and complained they had not been contacted by the facility's staff.

"I should have been called," Lou Driver, the daughter of a resident told Local 2. "Someone should have called me and said, 'We've had an incident and your mother is fine.' I would have been fine with that.’"
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

This was big in my part of the world. It even made the national news. You wouldn't believe how fast the locals turned this lady in?
    This cemetery has had a huge problem with items being taken. Somebody has been stealing plants, solar lights, stuffed animals, toys, etc.....

Who in the fuck does this? Who steals toys off a dead baby's grave?

-----------------

NTARIO, Ohio ? Police have charged a woman with stealing items from a baby's gravesite at Mansfield Memorial Park.

Detective Jon Sigler said Frieda Kay Shade, 54, of Mansfield, Ohio, turned herself in Wednesday, and that she explained to authorities that she took a stuffed toy animal from the grave of Hayden "Tank" Cole Sheridan because a dog was running loose in the area and she didn't want it to destroy the toy.

Sigler and Shade's attorney, Charles Robinson, said Shade will plead not guilty to one count of theft, a first-degree misdemeanor. Her court date is May 8 in Ontario.

Sigler said several people came forward and identified Shade as the suspect after a video camera the police had set up near the gravesite that captured a woman taking the toy was shared on social media, where it received several thousand hits.

"The video is there, we're not denying that. But video evidence does not show what a person is thinking. There are mitigating circumstances," Robinson said, without going into detail.

"We all have sympathy for a child who has expired. We know how hard that is, and we sympathize with that."

According to Mansfield Municipal Court records, Shade has made several appearances in court for criminal and civil charges including passing bad checks, unauthorized use of property and evictions. Shade has two open cases in Richland County Common Pleas Court Ohio in reference to state taxes.

"I have no idea yet how I feel about (the arrest). I'm kind of in shock and have had no chance to think about it," said Scott Sheridan, father of Hayden, who died in 2007.

Sheridan and his wife believe the grave has been targeted by thieves over the years; stolen items have included flowers, wreaths and toy tanks. That in turn led the Ontario Police Department to set up a surveillance camera, a kind typically used by hunters, near the gravesite in July 2012.

"They've definitely experienced enough theft over the years to make them feel that way," Sigler said of the Sheridans. "In 2012, they noticed some solar lights were gone when all the graves around had theirs."

Sigler said several people contacted the Ontario Police Department identifying Shade as the woman in the video after it was posted on Facebook.

"I don't know if we would have gotten this case solved without that. The scenario is bizarre. It's really weird," he said. But Sigler also credited the value of surveillance video to his department.

"We recognized its utility long ago and use it whenever possible. It has motion detection, night vision. It really serves a purpose," he said.

Jaclyn Sheridan said her family went to Hayden's grave on Easter and saw the stuffed toy duck was gone.

"We should be able to decorate his resting spot and leave things on his grave during the time we're allowed," she said.

Jaclyn said the video footage has shown people showing their respect at his grave, too. She said she decorates for holidays at his grave. Her son was 14 months old when he died.

Scott Sheridan said the family will continue leaving items on his son's grave.

"Oh, yeah," he said. "That way we feel we're including him even though he's passed away. We feel this is the one spot where we can do that."

Woman Has to Pay For Apartment Damage From Neighbor's Exploding Corpse

Why yes, it happened in Florida. Why do you ask?

Apparently, if a person's corpse goes undiscovered too long, its decomposition gases can build up and cause organs to erupt violently. And then congealing body fluids can leak out everywhere.

If this person lived in the apartment above you, her corpse's fluids could run down into your abode. If these bodily juices spoil your apartment, it's very likely your insurance wouldn't cover it, because it all depends on what their definition of "explosion" is.

That's the situation Palm Beach County resident Judy Rodrigo finds herself in, six years after the little old lady upstairs combusted and left Rodrigo in a morass of bile and legal filings. Via the Broward/Palm Beach New Times:

The deceased elderly woman, who apparently passed away from natural causes, lived alone with her dogs. After she died, her body went undiscovered for two weeks before a noxious odor began to fill the adjacent units.

After complaints from neighbors, maintenance workers entered the apartment and found that the dogs had eaten her remains, according to Courthouse News.

The undiscovered body went through its normal decaying process and eventually bloated to the point that the gasses inside the corpse built enough pressure that it caused its abdomen to burst. This released gases and fluids, which is what leaked down into Rodrigo's apartment.
    Rodrigo sued State Farm, her insurer, looking for a reimbursement for repairs to clean the corpse's goop out of her unit. She gutted the apartment but "[e]ven then, she claimed, the odor lingered."

But this week, a county court agreed with State Farm that it wasn't on the hook. The company would have had to cover damages from an explosion, but that's not what happened:

"The plain meaning of the term 'explosion' does not include a decomposing body's cells explosively expanding, causing leakage of bodily fluids," they court stated, per the New York Post.

The court went on to say that Rodrigo failed to establish that the woman's corpse was "tantamount to an explosion."
    Mental note: Spring for the top-floor unit.

http://gawker.com/woman-has-to-pay-f...ium=socialflow
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

OMG that is so gross...they can explode?!?!

Thread Information