Page 138 of 158 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 ... LastLast
Results 3,426 to 3,450 of 3929

Thread: Random Weird and Bizarre News II

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I wonder if they will let her have custody of the kid? Also, how do you explain this to the kid someday???
    Oh god. I didn't even think of that.

I'd go with the 'he left for cigarettes' type story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

I don't get the necrophilia thing. I know that all fetishes have an origin where sexual arousal gets mixed in with some kinda funkiness. Where did a necrophiliac come across a dead person and say, "Wow, that dead guy is smoking hot!"?

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    This is what I was wondering. I am going to need someone to explain this to me.
    Pretty sure I'm on a list now.
    https://www.360nobs.com/2015/03/yes-...after-you-die/

1. Erections

Blood gathers or pools in the lowest part of the body when the heart stops. This causes a swelling of dead tissue. Hence, in some cases like hanging, asphyxiation, violent or sudden death, blood enters a dead man?s penis using the law of gravity, thereby causing an erection.

This is called Angel Lust.

It is induced by arousal which, clearly, has nothing to do with sex, brought on by the concluding spasms of the nervous system. This might also lead to an ejaculation of?healthy semen. So while a man is dead, he can in fact still father a child, posthumous.

Quote Originally Posted by wakeupexhausted View Post
    I love and fear you.

Christ

Just, CHRIST

Quote Originally Posted by wakeupexhausted View Post

I wonder if that's why they call them stiffs.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

I'm not sure if it's true cause I'm pretty sure that site is a satire site.

WNDR assumes however all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website ? even those based on real people ? are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any persons, living, dead, or undead is purely a miracle.
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nclexusgirl View Post
    I fall for shit constantly. I never learn
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I'm afraid to click on the link. Unlike Wakeupexhausted, I'm chicken shit. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by nclexusgirl View Post

Okay, surely she is knowledgeable enough that she is aware such a thing can happen.

My question is: Did she willfully single this guy out and decide he'd be the best father for her child, or was this a matter of birth control failure?
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I fall for shit constantly. I never learn
    Look at it this way - you didn't google "can dead men ejaculate?"
    So you've got that going for you, which is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    Okay, surely she is knowledgeable enough that she is aware such a thing can happen.

My question is: Did she willfully single this guy out and decide he'd be the best father for her child, or was this a matter of birth control failure?
    Yeah she's a doctor so she can't claim ignorance. Veterinarians are pretty damn smart, so that could be why she picked him.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Apple Store Employees Caught Taking Nude Pics From Customers Phones!

When you bring your phone into a place like Apple, the last thing you're thinking about is how unprofessional all of those 20-somethings are because you hope with the biggest tech company ever, they're not out hiring a bunch of perverts. Well, think again. At one particular location, four male staffers were caught not only taking explicit photos from customer's phones but also taking photos OF the customers, sometimes of the sexual variety, without them knowing.

Here's how one of the employees revealed how the workers would exchange and "rate" the photos they would each find on customer's phones or the photos they would take of customers in the store; "‘One person would take a photo and add it to the chat and others would give the person or their butt or their boobs a rating out of 10 and they would add their own side commentary."

But you can rest a little easy if you're someone that likes throwing caution to the wind and having naughty nudes on your phone. This occurred at a store in Queensland, Australia but don't let that for a second make you think kids aren't doing this at any stores in America. Maybe they're just smarter than those Aussies to avoid getting caught! The more interesting thought however is if they're cracking into your phones for pics, whose to say they aren't snagging more important information you have locked away.

So how were these pervs eventually caught? Another staffer walked in on one of the four guys looking through a customer's phone, which obviously goes against the company's guidelines. Luckily the employee that caught his fellow co-worker reported him and their hobby was quickly put to an end. That is until the next time we hear a new story about Apple employees doing the same damn thing. Technology...both a gift and a curse.

This is why I like to print out all of my nudes, laminate them and hide them away in the woods old school style.
    http://www.break.com/article/apple-e...elfies-3053585
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Really seems like she should be charged with more.

HOUSTON -- A Houston 911 operator accused of hanging up on thousands of emergency calls is charged with two counts of interference with an emergency telephone call.

Harris County court records show 43-year-old Crenshanda Williams of Houston was charged Oct. 5 and freed on $2,000 bond. She faces a court appearance next week.

KPRC-TV reported Williams was involved in thousands of ?short calls,? lasting 20 seconds or less, between October 2015 and March. Joe Laud, the Houston Emergency Center administration manager, said Thursday she was placed on indefinite suspension and fired Aug. 4.

In one incident, Williams hung up on a caller reporting a robbery in progress at a convenience store. The man called back and spoke to a different operator, but by the time police arrived, the store manager was fatally shot.

In another, a security guard reported drivers drag racing, CBS Houston affiliate KHOU-TV reports. Investigators said that Williams hung up moments later. The recording captures her saying ?ain?t nobody got time for this. For real.?

The Associated Press could not reach Williams for comment; her phone number is not listed and online court records don?t list an attorney to speak on her behalf.

Police said when Williams was questioned in June, she told them she often hangs up on calls because she didn?t want to talk with anyone at that time.

One caller, Buster Pendley, said Williams hung up on him March 1 when his wife collapsed and lost consciousness. Pendley said he tried to perform CPR on his wife with one hand while calling 911 with the other.

?The 911 operator answered the phone, and she said, ?This is Crenshanda, may I help you??? Pendley recalled. He told her his wife had passed out and needed an ambulance, the operator said OK then hung up.

He got help after a second 911 call and his wife, Sharon Stephens, survived, but the experience still makes her angry.

?I would have gotten from my hospital bed and gone to 911 and find out who did that to me,? she said.

If convicted, Williams could be sentenced to up to a year in jail and a $4,000 fine for each count.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/houston-...ousands-calls/

Really seems like she should be charged with more.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/houston-...ousands-calls/
    Word. What about duty of care? That's nothing.

If you don't want that job, don't do it.

------

My iPhone backup was wiped at the iPhone store.. there's no nudes but many weird photos. Maybe this is a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Word. What about duty of care? That's nothing.

If you don't want that job, don't do it.

Did she think she would be able to coast doing that job? That's one of the hardest jobs there is, right up there with air traffic controllers. She has the lives of real people in her hands. In that one quote above where she said "Ain't nobody got time for this, . . ." WTF? Shouldn't they be able to speak proper English before they're even considered for a job dealing with the public? I'm glad she got fired, but I'd like to know what the hell took them so long to figure out what she was doing?

This pisses me off so much.

I'd like to throat punch all these f'ing people.

GLASGOW, Mont. -- An eastern Montana man has been given a 30-year suspended prison sentence after pleading guilty to raping his 12-year-old daughter last year.

District Judge John McKeon sentenced the man to 60 days in jail for incest, giving him credit for 17 already served, the Glasgow Courier reported. The man also was ordered to complete community-based sex-offender treatment and register as a sex offender.

The Associated Press is not naming the man to avoid identifying the victim of a sexual assault.

Deputy Valley County Attorney Dylan Jensen recommended a 100-year prison sentence with 75 years suspended - as called for in state law - as part of a plea agreement that recommended the dismissal of two other incest charges.

“A father repeatedly raped his 12-year-old daughter,” Jensen said during the Oct. 4 sentencing hearing.

A licensed clinical social worker testified that the man was a low-risk to re-offend and that it would be important for him to have social support while he received treatment. The social worker, Michael Sullivan of Billings, said the man did suffer a “collapse of social support” when he lost his family and job.

Court records said the girl’s mother walked in on one of the sexual assaults.

Public defender Casey Moore argued there was more than one way to hold a person accountable, the Courier reported.

“I’m not asking that he be given a slap on the wrist,” Moore said. “He did spend 17 days in jail and he did lose his job,” and will be on supervision for the rest of his life.

McKeon said he diverted from the recommended sentence because the man had support from his family, friends, church and his employer. The Courier reports the girl’s mother and grandmother were among those supporting a community-based punishment. Someone wrote that “he was a good father for 12 years,” and another said he was not a monster, but a man who had made a mistake.

Jensen told the Courier that he was shocked and disappointed with the sentence, but respected the judge’s decision.

McKeon is retiring next month after 22 years as a state judge
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/montana-...-days-in-jail/

^^^ They took a page from the Duggars "a man who had made a mistake". Their nonsense of him being low risk is astounding. They also contradict themselves with the he won't do it again because he has lost everything bit only to be countered by all the support he has.

what about support for the victim? This is not fair to her at all.

I agree DT, does he have support or not?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    what about support for the victim? This is not fair to her at all.

I agree DT, does he have support or not?
    Exactly!

I am concerned for this child. If he has repeatedly molested her and he is now going to be released back into the home with her?

Don't want this to have its own thread, but here's how Australia is going..

One Nation soars post-election, Newspoll shows

Since the election Senator Hanson has courted controversy, including saying in her first speech that Australia was in danger of being swamped by Muslims.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/nati...72bf30e8ae77fd

But we're super nice guys.

Don't want this to have its own thread, but here's how Australia is going..

One Nation soars post-election, Newspoll shows

Since the election Senator Hanson has courted controversy, including saying in her first speech that Australia was in danger of being swamped by Muslims.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/nati...72bf30e8ae77fd

But we're super nice guys.
    Can't read; requires subscription.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Can't read; requires subscription.
    Same now... it was open before. Basically thy were saying how our fringe right senate seats are 'gaining traction' or some shit. Wonderful!

SUPER relevant to the attitudes we were talking about before though.

Same now... it was open before. Basically thy were saying how our fringe right senate seats are 'gaining traction' or some shit. Wonderful!

SUPER relevant to the attitudes we were talking about before though.
    Just what we need to compensate for a soft Coalition PM who is as far left as the opposition.

Quote Originally Posted by death2me View Post
    Just what we need to compensate for a soft Coalition PM who is as far left as the opposition.
    You're kidding, right? Anyway, bugger off and PM me (I doubt you will, but hey, here's the invite), if you'd like to discuss this, other wise I can see you turning this into a fun slinging match I can't be bothered with.

Thread Information