Page 102 of 158 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 3929

Thread: Random Weird and Bizarre News II

They should have done a brain scan on him, and you can't fake those

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    Here's some nightmare fodder for everyone.
    http://www.ajc.com/news/news/nationa...ebook_2014_sfp
    WICHITA, Kansas — In a story that probably couldn't get much weirder, a semi-famous clown mascot has turned up in the home of a convicted sex offender. According to KWCH, Louie the Clown was reported missing in 2010 -- though he's believed to have been missing since 2005 or 2006.

The mascot for Wichita's "Joyland Amusement Park" has become somewhat of a legend for his mysterious disappearance.

“Like Lazarus rising from the dead, we have Louie the Clown recovered," Greg Kite, president of the Historic Preservation Alliance of Wichita and Sedgwick County, told "The Wichita Eagle." “We have been working on this for months, accumulating information, photographs and statements.”

The police, who according to "The Wichita Eagle" valued Louie at $10,000, said they were tipped off by Facebook posts from the sister of the convicted sex offender.

In 2010, Damian Mayes was convicted of aggravated indecent liberties with a child and aggravated criminal sodomy. The former "Joyland" employee had allegedly taken the clown prior to his conviction. According to the "Eagle" he's currently serving his sentence and won't be eligible for parole until 2028.

“It is a great feeling we finally have found it (Louie),” said Margaret Nelson Spear, the owner of "Joyland" told the "Eagle." “And that it is where it is supposed to be at least in our hands, and then we can do what we want. It is a big relief. We are pleased.”

Police were so pleased to have located the clown, they even held a press conference to announce his return.

“Louie at the organ is what all children remember,” Kite told the "Eagle." “He was intriguing – a little scary looking at his face and hands moving and tantalizing. You always had opposing feelings of excitement and a little fear.Wichita Police say they will pursue criminal charges against those they believe are involved in the clown's disappearance.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

An impatient commuter probably regretted telling a man to 'f*** himself' on a busy train when he arrived at a job interview later that day to find his fellow passenger was the head of recruitment.
    HR executive Matt Buckland claimed the job seeker pushed past him and launched a foul-mouthed tirade as they were both getting off a packed rush-hour train on Monday morning.
    He said he stood to one side to let a woman off the train as it pulled into Monument Station in central London, but the job hunter thought he was deliberately standing in the way.
    Hours later, the same man walked in for an interview with Mr Buckland at investment firm Forward Partners.

I was on my way into work on the Tube on Monday morning during rush hour. I stood to one side to let a lady get by, and ended up blocking a man momentarily.
    'I think he thought I was just standing in his way. He pushed and I turned, I explained I was getting off too but he pushed past and then looked back and suggested I might like to f*** myself…which might have been true but not before a few cups of coffee,' he told Buzzfeed.
    Despite the heated exchange, the job seeker did not recognise his interviewer as soon as he arrived.
    So Mr Buckland asked him a few tube-related questions until the penny dropped.

He then shared the awkward encounter on Twitter and his original tweet has been favourited 14,000 times and re-tweeted more than 15,000 times.
    'Karma - the guy who pushed past me on the tube and then suggested I go F myself just arrived for his interview...with me..' he tweeted.
    He then said: 'I'm not sure he realised until the very end... very awkward!
    'I think it crept up on him slowly as my questions became more and more tube related.'
    The job seeker 'laughed it off' and carried on with the interview for the role of web developer at the firm.
    But he was not offered the job as Mr Buckland said he was not right for the role.
    'It would be easy to hold something like this over someone in an interview, but for me interviews aren't about that,' said Mr Buckland.
    'By the end of the interview we laughed it off and we're both happy.'
    'When you interview you are looking for a read of skills but also to know if that person is a real human being, it's about that connection.By the end of the interview we laughed it off and were both happy.
    'The candidate didn't get the job, though, and maybe now he'll maintain a better attitude in the morning since he just might need some help from a fellow commuter one day.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3SHZYWmui
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

That's fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

That shit happens ALL THE TIME down here. People talk shit on the street and in the parking garage, and then they get in the building and sit on the elevator with the asshole they just talked shit to.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

QUINCY, Mass. (AP) — Police say a Massachusetts man attacked his ex-wife's lawyer with a hatchet and wasp-killing spray, and the victim needed nearly two dozen staples to close wounds on his face.

Fifty-three-year-old Michael Kelly pleaded not guilty Friday in Quincy District Court to attempted murder and assault charges. He's being detained without bail pending a dangerousness hearing.

Police say Kelly sprayed wasp-killing solution in the victim's face, then bashed him in the head with the hatchet Tuesday night in a Quincy parking garage.

Prosecutors say Kelly and the lawyer had a contentious relationship.

A public defender who represents Kelly said Friday that witnesses gave conflicting statements.http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_6772670.html

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    QUINCY, Mass. (AP) — Police say a Massachusetts man attacked his ex-wife's lawyer with a hatchet and wasp-killing spray, and the victim needed nearly two dozen staples to close wounds on his face.

Fifty-three-year-old Michael Kelly pleaded not guilty Friday in Quincy District Court to attempted murder and assault charges. He's being detained without bail pending a dangerousness hearing.

Police say Kelly sprayed wasp-killing solution in the victim's face, then bashed him in the head with the hatchet Tuesday night in a Quincy parking garage.

Prosecutors say Kelly and the lawyer had a contentious relationship.

]
    Ya think?!

http://www.news10.net/story/news/nat...fill/23661863/

at an Irving dump Saturday morning, nine miles from where she had last been seen.

She was spotted by a passerby, who saw what was believed to be a half naked woman's body in a box near the entrance to the dump around 9 a.m.

Police say the woman was with a friend at a nightclub several hours earlier.

The woman needed help getting to her car, so a man offered to to help while the woman's friend got their car. Both were gone when her friend got back with their car. That's when the woman's friend called Dallas Police and reported her missing.

Irving Police say the woman was very drunk when they found her.

Initial exams showed no signs of sexual assault. The woman said she doesn't remember how she ended up at the landfill.

oh dang! could have ended up way worse.

Joshua T Jones murdered Aiken Public Safety Cpl. Sandy Rogers & pregnant girlfriend Cayce Ray Vice. This happened where I live, glad this animal is caged.

Raw video

http://www.wrdw.com/home/headlines/J...243322151.html

I can't imagine how bad his jaw hurt and how dry is mouth was to be due to all that crazy hissing.

Look at me, I'm crazy, grrrr, hiss, hiss, hiss. Now y'all can't put me in prison cause I'm, hiss grrr, hiss grrr, crazy.

The victims...

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Holy freaking crap.

That is one scary looking motherfucker.

Yup. He got LWOP for the police officer murder over here in Carolina. He is waiting on his sentence for murdering his girlfriend and unborn baby across
    the river in Georgia.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

Peace, check this video out. Weird, Bizarre and a hell of a lot of EVIL.
    The Most Insane Prisoner Ever!!

This is what night terrors are made of.

Ha that guy up there looks like he's asking someone to check if there's lipstick on his teeth. Settle down, Tiger.

i'm pretty sure that guy is possessed.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

This isn't really news, but I'm not sure where to put this, and it is most excellent.

http://www.amazon.com/Does-Ever-Spea...ed+to+know+god

These reviews are a MUST read.

"Does God Ever Speak through Cats?" is a book about Christian spirituality and cats. When David Evans moved into a new house in Los Angeles, he unwittingly embarked on two strange new journeys. One involved a totally new relationship with God. The other was focused on a stray cat that was living in the backyard. To David's great surprise, he discovered that these two very different journeys were related to each other and had a lot in common. This is the book he wrote to tell that story.
    Here are just a sampling of the reviews:

My neighbor's cat once looked me dead in the eye and began to telepathically dictate a lost chapter of the Book of Revelations to me. He explained that he was the angel Gabriel (in cat form), and God had chosen me as his prophet. I tried to write it down, but couldn't figure out how to use a pencil at the time (I'd had a lot of acid earlier that day. Also some Vicodin, opium, and a handful large orange pills).

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I'm in the process of making my list. This could take a while (NSFW, kinda... Sorta...not really).

http://www.pixable.com/article/send-...ampaign=huffpo
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

OMG!!!

I have someone I must send this to!!

I saw something for this like 2 hours ago, pretty sure I have someone in mind for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

A California man may have been so desperate for a Netflix-binge that he was willing to commit burglary.

On March 4, a woman in Mariposa County, about 70 miles north of Fresno, reported several items stolen from her home, including a smart TV, a Wi-Fi Blu-ray, laptop computer, wires and a surround sound system, the Mariposa County Sheriff's Office said Friday.

A few days later, the woman discovered that movies were being watched on her Netflix account, which was linked to the stolen TV and Blu-ray, according to the sheriff's office.

Using Netflix and IP address information, authorities traced the internet usage to Bobby Alexander of Mariposa, officials said.

The stolen property was allegedly found in Alexander's home, police said. He was charged with burglary and held on $75,000 bail, officials said.

ABC News was unable to find an attorney for Alexander.http://abcnews.go.com/US/california-...ry?id=29806225

Netflix should be a part of every homes security system.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post

A California man may have been so desperate for a Netflix-binge that he was willing to commit burglary.

On March 4, a woman in Mariposa County, about 70 miles north of Fresno, reported several items stolen from her home, including a smart TV, a Wi-Fi Blu-ray, laptop computer, wires and a surround sound system, the Mariposa County Sheriff's Office said Friday.

A few days later, the woman discovered that movies were being watched on her Netflix account, which was linked to the stolen TV and Blu-ray, according to the sheriff's office.

Using Netflix and IP address information, authorities traced the internet usage to Bobby Alexander of Mariposa, officials said.

The stolen property was allegedly found in Alexander's home, police said. He was charged with burglary and held on $75,000 bail, officials said.

ABC News was unable to find an attorney for Alexander.http://abcnews.go.com/US/california-...ry?id=29806225
    That's awesome! Sometimes you just have to have your Netflix and HBOGO won't do

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

House of Cards.

I get it, dude. I totally get it.

I wasn't sure where to put this but... a one way trip to Mars sounds perfect for this thread. Sorry if it's already posted somewhere!

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/03/1...-trip-to-mars/

STONEHAM (CBS) – Peter Degen-Portnoy of Stoneham is among the semifinalists competing for a one-way trip to Mars. If he wins, the first flight to the red planet could take off in 2024.

The Dutch non-profit Mars One plans to create a human settlement on Mars.
    According to Mars One, there were a total of 202,586 applicants and only 100 have been selected to proceed to the next round. “I’m thrilled,” Degen-Portnoy says. “A little scared.”
    He is hoping to be one of 24 people selected this fall to be trained for seven years before the mission.
    The prospect of the one-way trip is not something his five children are thrilled about.
    “That’s the hardest part of the entire mission. I feel Mars One is incredibly important for humanity,” Degen-Portney says, “and the assurance that we will be in constant communication with Earth and that I will be able to share experiences with my children is the aspect that makes it possible for me to consider being part of Mars One.”

I live an hour from Mariposa it's a total tweaker town LOL

Thread Information