Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Konrad Casebeer (18) and his friend, shot Antelmo Herrera-Jimenez (18) and left

[QUOTE=beli;3704202]Are you still down with the hatchet?[/QUOTE

Calling myself a "Juggalo" was a stupid phase I went through as a teenager. There isn't a more immature asinine thing on earth than the idea of a "Juggalo".

Quote Originally Posted by Kmahan View Post
    Well I am Kyle Mahan. It is crazy to see all these people stating facts about a situation they know nothing about. Temo was my best friend and I never would have wanted Temo to die. I definitely would never have told Konrad to kill him. Yes I did want to fight Temo in 2009, there is a big difference between that and wanting him dead. Furthermore I didn't ever give Konrad a gun or even help him get a gun. He got a gun on his own and killed Temo on his own, by himself. I wasn't there or even awake when Konrad shot and killed my best friend. Unfortunately it was a situation I could do no more than I did to prevent.
    I would appreciate it if this post could be taken down.
    You pled guilty to conspiracy to commit murder,therefore you did have a part in his death. Just bc you're free,it doesn't change that fact.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    You know. No one had posted on this thread for more than 5 years. Most of the newer users didn't know it existed. Good job guys...
    You're absolutely right,I would have never even noticed this thread if they hadn't bumped it. I wish he would own up to his part though,instead getting on here acting like he did nothing.
    Last edited by Lily Rivers; 09-13-2016 at 09:46 AM.
    What screws us up most in life,is the picture in our heads of how it's supposed to be..

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Rivers View Post
    You pled guilty to conspiracy to commit murder,therefore you did have a part in his death. Just bc you're free,it doesn't change that fact.

You're absolutely right,I would have never even noticed this thread if they hadn't bumped it. I wish he would own up to his part though,instead getting on here acting like he did nothing.
    I never acted like I did nothing wrong. I did plead guilty to conspiracy to commit murder. I also appealed my case,won, filed post conviction relief and was sentenced to a lesser charge. I was just correcting all of the false statements that had been made about me. I'm not a bad person, I made many mistakes when I was young. A lot of them I am not proud of. I only want to help shed some light on this situation. The wrong that I did was to flee the state with Konrad. I had no part in his death.

Calling myself a "Juggalo" was a stupid phase I went through as a teenager. There isn't a more immature asinine thing on earth than the idea of a "Juggalo".
    well, at least something good came from this! There's 30 yr olds still in this phase and think they're going to be a rapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

I never acted like I did nothing wrong. I did plead guilty to conspiracy to commit murder. I also appealed my case,won, filed post conviction relief and was sentenced to a lesser charge. I was just correcting all of the false statements that had been made about me. I'm not a bad person, I made many mistakes when I was young. A lot of them I am not proud of. I only want to help shed some light on this situation. The wrong that I did was to flee the state with Konrad. I had no part in his death.
    Understandable to want to set the record straight, but you can't utilise this thread to set the record straight, whilst asking for it to be taken down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Quote Originally Posted by chasvez7 View Post
    Oh, also I have something to point out. Konrad was not the one who wanted to kill Temo. This was supposed to be a "fight" between Temo & Kyle. Konrad wanted nothing to do with it. It obviously didn't turn out that way, but okay. Anyways this was on Kyle's Myspace where it clearly shows what Kyle was thinking/wanting to do.

Keebler Da Klown JRB 4 Life i guess we will just get down when i see u i been lookin for u and ur hidin pretty good u started shit wit the wrong ppl man everyone is on u now and i cant do

Keebler Da Klown JRB 4 Life Ready to go hunt for some blood... You better watch out for the swing of my hatchet bustin on your dome piece... whoop whoop wicked clownz 4 life

Keebler Da Klown JRB 4 Life WTF IS UP WIT THAT SHIT TEMO U GET MAD AT ME OVER SOME BITCH... IM HUNTIN FOR U DUDE I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF U BEAT ME UP IMMA GET MINE SON.... ITS M.O.B. FOR LIFE

^^^So clearly as above shows, Kyle was the one who wanted this. I guarentee they never looked at his Myspace for proof of anything.

Couldn?t agree with you more.

Nah. Keep it.

Well I am Kyle Mahan. It is crazy to see all these people stating facts about a situation they know nothing about. Temo was my best friend and I never would have wanted Temo to die. I definitely would never have told Konrad to kill him. Yes I did want to fight Temo in 2009, there is a big difference between that and wanting him dead. Furthermore I didn't ever give Konrad a gun or even help him get a gun. He got a gun on his own and killed Temo on his own, by himself. I wasn't there or even awake when Konrad shot and killed my best friend. Unfortunately it was a situation I could do no more than I did to prevent.
    I would appreciate it if this post could be taken down.
    You deserve everything you get, you took a brother, a son, a grandson and an uncle from my family. Last I heard you were arrested for looting homes that got burnt down from wildfires, that's a true judge of character if I've ever seen one. And all of you that advocate for this lowlife do not know the whole story. This man used to stay the night at my home under the same roof with Konrad because home wasn't the best place for them. Temo gave them a roof that was, and this was their response. Let that set in.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I need another cup of coffee in order to understand any of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I need another cup of coffee in order to understand any of this thread.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjimenez View Post
    You deserve everything you get, you took a brother, a son, a grandson and an uncle from my family. Last I heard you were arrested for looting homes that got burnt down from wildfires, that's a true judge of character if I've ever seen one. And all of you that advocate for this lowlife do not know the whole story. This man used to stay the night at my home under the same roof with Konrad because home wasn't the best place for them. Temo gave them a roof that was, and this was their response. Let that set in.
    Welcome! I'm glad that you showed up to speak about the victim's side of the story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information