Page 105 of 135 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 3352

Thread: Vent Here , about anything

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    I feel like maybe she meant to post that in a death thread or something?

I was going to say.. our 'info' is pretty boring, eh? hahahha
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Yeah I'm hoping that was an oopse because her other posts are totally normal.

I feel like I'm gonna end up dead soon ... depression is a bitch ...

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Edie70 View Post
    You need to see someone. Please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Depression can be a bitch but you dont have to die from it. What ever you're dealing with face it deal with it and move on. Or continue to suffer.

You can talk to us here, dude. We are all dealing with something. Don't let this shit get you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar
    I quit smoking today, I feel like I'm going to go psycho on someone.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

Good luck with that.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    Good luck with that.
    I quit for 5 months last year but fell for the "just one won't hurt" mindset. I'm 20 hrs in this time and I think I'll make it. Just a bit bitchy and short tempered. Hopefully that goes away soon because it sucks when when you can't even stand yourself.

Of all the things I've done in my life I think I regret starting smoking the most.

I absolutely can't stand adults who act like bratty children. They pout, throw tantrums, and treat everyone around them like shit. My new boss is such an asshole. She talks to all of us like we are idiots. She jerks shit out of people's hands. She slams stuff around constantly. She's got one pet that she doesn't fuss at because the chick tattles on everyone else (another peeve of mine). The woman gets absolutely livid to the point she shakes, over some of the stupidest stuff. Yesterday, I was at the point I was ready to knock the shit out of her if she slammed one more thing.

I have survived three marriages from hell. All three were abusive. I don't know if it could be PTSD or what, but slamming shit and being berated unnerves me. I had a bucket of water yesterday that I accidentally splashed and I started crying. I don't cry over stupid shit like this, but I had major panic attack. Luckily my boss wasn't around. The minute I got off work I drove to the ocean and sat on the beach to decompress.

The real kicker of this woman's treatment of others is that she puts on like she is this huge Christian. She sits and prays at every meal and acts all prim and proper. She is this big church going lady. Some example she sets for their cause. I have supervised lots of people who were screw ups but I never made it a point to embarrass someone or make them feel stupid. I have always made it a point to treat people with dignity and respect. And I'm considered a heathen because I'm not at church everytime the doors open.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

That sounds 100 like my mother.

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    I absolutely can't stand adults who act like bratty children. They pout, throw tantrums, and treat everyone around them like shit. My new boss is such an asshole. She talks to all of us like we are idiots. She jerks shit out of people's hands. She slams stuff around constantly. She's got one pet that she doesn't fuss at because the chick tattles on everyone else (another peeve of mine). The woman gets absolutely livid to the point she shakes, over some of the stupidest stuff. Yesterday, I was at the point I was ready to knock the shit out of her if she slammed one more thing.

I have survived three marriages from hell. All three were abusive. I don't know if it could be PTSD or what, but slamming shit and being berated unnerves me. I had a bucket of water yesterday that I accidentally splashed and I started crying. I don't cry over stupid shit like this, but I had major panic attack. Luckily my boss wasn't around. The minute I got off work I drove to the ocean and sat on the beach to decompress.

The real kicker of this woman's treatment of others is that she puts on like she is this huge Christian. She sits and prays at every meal and acts all prim and proper. She is this big church going lady. Some example she sets for their cause. I have supervised lots of people who were screw ups but I never made it a point to embarrass someone or make them feel stupid. I have always made it a point to treat people with dignity and respect. And I'm considered a heathen because I'm not at church everytime the doors open.
    Conservative/Christians. Ugh.

I have a girl at work who is like stepford wife superstar. She is in the industrial/organizational psych masters program. No one in her cohort likes her because from her point of view, she out performs them. The other day, with our boss sitting there, she started talking about how you can tell that a person is promiscuous by their personality. "Like, you know, more than five partners and likely to give you an STD"

I totally went off on her in front of everyone. Turns out it's a morals judgement, which she begrudgingly admitted to eventually. She's the same girl who was pissed off after she asked if I liked country and I told her I have a viscerally negative reaction to it because it reminds me of racists. She was like, "even pop country? That's like, feminist!"

Oi.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Conservative/Christians. Ugh.

I have a girl at work who is like stepford wife superstar. She is in the industrial/organizational psych masters program. No one in her cohort likes her because from her point of view, she out performs them. The other day, with our boss sitting there, she started talking about how you can tell that a person is promiscuous by their personality. "Like, you know, more than five partners and likely to give you an STD"

I totally went off on her in front of everyone. Turns out it's a morals judgement, which she begrudgingly admitted to eventually. She's the same girl who was pissed off after she asked if I liked country and I told her I have a viscerally negative reaction to it because it reminds me of racists. She was like, "even pop country? That's like, feminist!"

Oi.
    God forbid if you say you hate Country in the South. Almost as bad as renouncing God. I absolutely loathe Country music. It's comparable to someone dragging their nails down a chalk board for me. It's something about that twang in their voice. And the songs....they're horrible. I heard one in the grocery store once about some guy wanting to check his woman for ticks. That's so gross.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

God forbid if you say you hate Country in the South. Almost as bad as renouncing God. I absolutely loathe Country music. It's comparable to someone dragging their nails down a chalk board for me. It's something about that twang in their voice. And the songs....they're horrible. I heard one in the grocery store once about some guy wanting to check his woman for ticks. That's so gross.
    I'm so sorry they play it in my hillbilly town in California too. No getting away from it. Here, the bars play mostly that pontoon song and kid rock type shit. It is so gross.

That girl was hoping I would say I loved it so she could play it during work. When I gave her my response, she was like, oh! That sucks... and proceeded to sing country to herself the rest of the day. Pretty much the only coworker I've ever found annoying. But she knows her shit so.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I was called a Yankee the other day, because I told this Southern girl (I live in Georgia) that I hated sweet tea. Lol! I told her that I'm actually an Easterner (born and partially raised in Japan). But, I hate living in the South! I hate southern accents, sweet tea, grits, country music, rednecks, and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    I was called a Yankee the other day, because I told this Southern girl (I live in Georgia) that I hated sweet tea. Lol! I told her that I'm actually an Easterner (born and partially raised in Japan). But, I hate living in the South! I hate southern accents, sweet tea, grits, country music, rednecks, and so on.
    I thought everyone in the US was a 'yank' or 'yankee' !?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

My boss says he has "allergies".

Whatever it is, he sits in his office all day coughing and hacking until the point I think he is going to vomit and it makes me want to scream.

I can't handle it. I just can't.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG *screaming*

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

I am legitimately obsessed with a drag queen.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Nope, here Yanks are anyone from above the mason dixon line in the civil war. Ya know, the winners.

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    We refer to all Americans as "yanks" as well. I had no idea it was a southern thing.

Yeah maybe abroad we're all yanks. Here, if you call someone from Alabama a yankee you'll get a sweet tea thrown on you and hit upside the head with a Garth Brooks CD.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    Yeah maybe abroad we're all yanks. Here, if you call someone from Alabama a yankee you'll get a sweet tea thrown on you and hit upside the head with a Garth Brooks CD.
    I have to ask...what is sweet tea??

Iced tea with a shit ton of sugar. It's the redneck's fave drink.

I find it gross and it gives me gut rot. But again, I was born in NY State.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    Iced tea with a shit ton of sugar. It's the redneck's fave drink.

I find it gross and it gives me gut rot. But again, I was born in NY State.
    Ah ok. I've never heard it called that before. I'm British. Tea is tea

Thread Information