Page 788 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 288 688 738 778 786 787 788 789 790 798 838 888 1288 ... LastLast
Results 19,676 to 19,700 of 37087

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

Now featuring creatures. Creature Feature's Avatar
    Life. At least for today and the foreseeable future Im kinda over it.

Quote Originally Posted by HyperU2 View Post
    Yeah I don't use dealers for other services. I had it inspected last month, they can piss off with any suggestions.
    Pretty much what I told them.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Quote Originally Posted by HyperU2 View Post
    Yeah I don't use dealers for other services. I had it inspected last month, they can piss off with any suggestions.
    I always go with the dealership. I've been so screwed by independent shops, up to and including one that put the spark plugs in wrong (and the shop that said my transmission only had 500 miles left on it and that I needed to replace it right away and when I didn't, they charged me 1200 because they'd already taken the car apart even though I didn't authorize it. I sold that car three years after their prediction). At least with a dealership the parts and labor are flat charged and they can tell you upfront what the cost will be. I just feel like dealerships have to be more transparent. I've also never had to take a car back to a dealership to have what they fixed refixed.

I understand that some people have fantastic shops that don't screw them over, but I've not had any luck in any of the cities I've lived in finding such a place myself. So, it's the dealership for me.

DTTAM: My ex just got another $290 out of me.

And the Verizon Wireless customer service person was a dick to me when I called them.

Youtube, why you down?

Quote Originally Posted by jeneria View Post
    I always go with the dealership. I've been so screwed by independent shops, up to and including one that put the spark plugs in wrong (and the shop that said my transmission only had 500 miles left on it and that I needed to replace it right away and when I didn't, they charged me 1200 because they'd already taken the car apart even though I didn't authorize it. I sold that car three years after their prediction). At least with a dealership the parts and labor are flat charged and they can tell you upfront what the cost will be. I just feel like dealerships have to be more transparent. I've also never had to take a car back to a dealership to have what they fixed refixed.

I understand that some people have fantastic shops that don't screw them over, but I've not had any luck in any of the cities I've lived in finding such a place myself. So, it's the dealership for me.
    Yeah I've had a lifelong reputation with my local shop, it helps. Maybe a small town thing. Oddly I stopped to help someone on the side of the road last night, he had 4 of 5 lug nuts come off of his right front tire. He was wearing a shirt from the garage where he worked. I know one place not to go.
    Last edited by HyperU2; 09-29-2011 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jeneria View Post

It's hard to find a shop you can trust. I actually have a couple of them. I think dealerships screw everyone who walks through the door, beginning with when they sell you the car to begin with. The one where I bought my Jeep was and still is horrible. If I ever buy another car I'm going to have to go out of town. I've run out of places I'll do business with here.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    I have hairy legs but I don't feel like getting in the shower yet. It's grossing me out.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by TheFavoriteDaughter View Post
    I have hairy legs but I don't feel like getting in the shower yet. It's grossing me out.
    Having hairy legs sort of makes it even better, when you get fuzz free.

DTTAM: Eating too much. I love shoving my face and feasting, until about 5 mins after when I want to spew for comfort.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/art...how-police-say

this makes me wanna punch babies.

bc they showed boob or bc they were arrested?

ddtam - being tired. it was a long night with my son being sick. i didnt fall asleep until about 4 this morning and i feel like it was hit by a bus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

they weren't actually arrested, they were given citations and a court date. its ridiculous because they didn't show any nipples. i've been to many burlesque shows in this town and its pretty standard to show a little skin. if you're gonna be offended by it don't go to a burlesque show. seems pretty simple to me.

Adults who are so ridiculously self centered they cannot accept responsibility for their actions or see beyond themselves to recognize how their actions effect others. Everyone has baggage, and makes mistakes or does things they regret...but for fucks sake as a grown person "Whoops I have issues" doesnt fucking cut it. Some shit is unforgiveable and unfixable. You cant unring a bell
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

when MDS crashes! please don't crash again
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

I am sooo tired, but I can't sleep. I have so much on my mind. But without insomnia I would never have discovered the amazing hot mess Lizard Lick towing.

lizard lick towing.

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    lizard lick towing.
    Have you ever seen it? It's like Dog the Bounty Hunter with a dash of Operation Retard

Quote Originally Posted by angelicajustice View Post
    Have you ever seen it? It's like Dog the Bounty Hunter with a dash of Operation Retard
    yes, i've seen it. its pretty amazing.

there is a fly in my house and i cannot find the fly swatter and im about to go crazy

I got so many frames as gifts and I want to use them. It's been 7 weeks and no pictures back yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhythmisasadist View Post
    I got so many frames as gifts and I want to use them. It's been 7 weeks and no pictures back yet.
    i love frames. pics of what? how do you plan to arrange them? on a table? wall?

i like what some of my friends have done with their frames. my bff took a huge sheet of craft paper and placed a bunch of frames all over it, but all the frames made a rectangle. she marked where the frames were on the sheet, then put it up on the wall and marked the spots so she knew where to nail the frames. then she filled the frames with scenic pics...she took the pics herself...pics of roadtrips her and her hubby took...they exercise a lot and bike ride a lot, so some pics are of the trails they take, etc. the end result is awesome.

i love frames. pics of what? how do you plan to arrange them? on a table? wall?

i like what some of my friends have done with their frames. my bff took a huge sheet of craft paper and placed a bunch of frames all over it, but all the frames made a rectangle. she marked where the frames were on the sheet, then put it up on the wall and marked the spots so she knew where to nail the frames. then she filled the frames with scenic pics...she took the pics herself...pics of roadtrips her and her hubby took...they exercise a lot and bike ride a lot, so some pics are of the trails they take, etc. the end result is awesome.
    our wedding pictures. We have our own living room downstairs and I wanted to use the frames on the table and hang some up on the wall. My friend also got us an engraved album from things remembered and it's been sitting in the box. I figured it would make the living room personal because it doesn't show our personalities yet.

Companies that can't make their own product work.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhythmisasadist View Post
    our wedding pictures. We have our own living room downstairs and I wanted to use the frames on the table and hang some up on the wall. My friend also got us an engraved album from things remembered and it's been sitting in the box. I figured it would make the living room personal because it doesn't show our personalities yet.
    aww, thats cool. so you are staying with family for the time being?
    you should look into those shadow boxes.....i think thats what they are called. they are nice for like the bouquet and crown. i didn't get to do them, but i saw some pretty cool ones. if you are crafty, you could look into them online and see if its something that you may like.

aww, thats cool. so you are staying with family for the time being?
    you should look into those shadow boxes.....i think thats what they are called. they are nice for like the bouquet and crown. i didn't get to do them, but i saw some pretty cool ones. if you are crafty, you could look into them online and see if its something that you may like.
    we are staying with them for a couple years, his great gram is leaving us her house and there isn't alot left on the mortgage. I think I will look into a shacow box for the bouquet.

Southern Undertaker Key West Digger's Avatar

Thread Information