Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Couple posts Craigslist ad, 'Have sex with my 8-month pregnant girlfriend while I watch!' Couple ends up dead.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    My contractions for the first one started after just having sex. It's not so taboo that pregnant women are horny all the damn time after their first trimester (at least in my experience)
    Can we please stop discussing this icky stuff about horny pregnant women and go back to talking about torture and beheadings? Thank you...

Quote Originally Posted by Chompin View Post
    Can we please stop discussing this icky stuff about horny pregnant women and go back to talking about torture and beheadings? Thank you...

HORNY. PREGNANT. WOMEN.

Okay, I'll stop now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    I don't think it's gross that women are horny during pregnancy. It's just so goddamn uncomfortable towards the end. The only way I could do it was in the shower during the last month. Everything else was awkward or uncomfortable. So I guess my point was that I was surprised that someone wanted kinky sex at 8 months pregnant.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

I wonder where his head is at.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FemmeFatality View Post
    Right?? What was he thinking??

Oh.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

You sissy.

I'm 8 months pregnant with my 3rd child and with every pregnancy, my husband and I have had no breaks in sex for longer than a day or so. Even though I felt pretty gross after having my first two, I didn't have any healing to do (so to speak) so we jumped back into it within a few days. I'm positive if he had actually looked down there, he'd be scarred for life...

Anyway, enough of the gross stuff... Because of this case, I looked up "pregnant" on my local CL and now I'm super grossed out. For some reason, it creeps me out to think of a guy specifically turned on just because there's a baby inside me. Eeeek. Now innocent guys at the grocery store are going to wonder why they are getting a skeptical look from the pregnant lady.

I am going to spend a few hours looking for it on my days off.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xxStarryxxEyedxx View Post
    I'm 8 months pregnant with my 3rd child and with every pregnancy, my husband and I have had no breaks in sex for longer than a day or so. Even though I felt pretty gross after having my first two, I didn't have any healing to do (so to speak) so we jumped back into it within a few days. I'm positive if he had actually looked down there, he'd be scarred for life...

Anyway, enough of the gross stuff... Because of this case, I looked up "pregnant" on my local CL and now I'm super grossed out. For some reason, it creeps me out to think of a guy specifically turned on just because there's a baby inside me. Eeeek. Now innocent guys at the grocery store are going to wonder why they are getting a skeptical look from the pregnant lady.
    No. Nope. I had 30 sutures so there's that but even still. Noooo.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by xxStarryxxEyedxx View Post

Do you guys have a poster of the Duggar family on your bedroom wall? They would be proud! Two days, back at it...

And looking at pregnant women grosses me out now and everyone I see (especially at my gym, across the street from where dude lost his head) looks like a psychopath to me now.

Some wild animal probably dragged it to their den.

My Son-In-Law asked my husband if he had any advice about the labor room since he's going in with my daughter. Husband says "don't look down"

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Some wild animal probably dragged it to their den.
    His head is bigger than the wild animals we have in this area of town...and I am guessing if a dog brought it home...well...

He probably had it with him.

I know where it's not.....

Hell...3..2..

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Update- local news tracked down his ex, she was in Canada. She speculated he snapped after a few bad breakups. I can see someone getting angry but there are many steps (you would think) between being upset and what he did.

His house is taped off and neighbors are being told to contact police about tretrespassing. Still no head...

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Update- local news tracked down his ex, she was in Canada. She speculated he snapped after a few bad breakups. I can see someone getting angry but there are many steps (you would think) between being upset and what he did.

His house is taped off and neighbors are being told to contact police about tretrespassing. Still no head...
    Is there such a thing as a "good" breakup once someone finds out you're batshit fucking crazy? I mean, that's gotta be an awkward conversation. Oh, and fuck this asshole.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

I am going to spend a few hours looking for it on my days off.
    Plot twist, Chomp is the murderer and he planted the bodies in this guy's car and house. He has the head as a trophy.

And I got back in the groove 3 days after spurting out my 11 pound baby. I also tried (mostly jokingly but I'd have done it if he agreed) to get my husband to put out while I was in the hospital during early labor with giant baby. Mainly because I knew he was huge and thought it was going to be one hell of a recovery.
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feetprints View Post
    Plot twist, Chomp is the murderer and he planted the bodies in this guy's car and house. He has the head as a trophy.

And I got back in the groove 3 days after spurting out my 11 pound baby. I also tried (mostly jokingly but I'd have done it if he agreed) to get my husband to put out while I was in the hospital during early labor with giant baby. Mainly because I knew he was huge and thought it was going to be one hell of a recovery.
    He's a lucky man. My wife suffered from hyperemesis gravidarum during her last pregnancy and had to be fed via a PICC line in her arm for 7 months. Sometimes even the mere mention of s-e-x would have her pointing to her PICC line and smirking like "WTF do you think, asshole...you did this to me!!" But I totally understood after all I saw her go through. She lost 50 pounds the hard way , not a weight loss plan I'd recommend to anyone, to be sure. Oh, and get this: first OB said "it's just first trimester nausea...you'll see..she'll be fine"...fired his ass! New OB was like WTF!, and put her in the hospital immediately. My 12 year old is our million dollar baby and worth every damn cent. Expensive little shit.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Feetprints View Post
    I have a solid alibi.

I fucked a pregnant chick once. It was spring break. I was about to put the dickie in, and she said "it's cool, I'm already pregnant."

I got scared and thought "shouldn't you pace yourself, and tell me this later to shake me down for cash."

Then she says "I'm getting rid of it when I get home."

I tried to fuck the winner of the wet T-shirt contest, but she was into guidos, so I got the 3rd runner up. This is what happens when you fuck the runner up.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I fucked a pregnant chick once. It was spring break. I was about to put the dickie in, and she said "it's cool, I'm already pregnant."

I got scared and thought "shouldn't you pace yourself, and tell me this later to shake me down for cash."

Then she says "I'm getting rid of it when I get home."

I tried to fuck the winner of the wet T-shirt contest, but she was into guidos, so I got the 3rd runner up. This is what happens when you fuck the runner up.
    I have no clue why you have trouble with Women. You clearly have a solid pick up method.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I have no clue why you have trouble with Women. You clearly have a solid pick up method.
    This is when I was cool. Now I'm chubby and broke.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    You would have thought being pregnant would give her the tits to win first place instead of third. If pregnancy can't even give you that, what is it good for?!

This is when I was cool. Now I'm chubby and broke.

I was clearly being sarcastic based on her remark about being pregnant and planning on getting rid of it.

You know I love you baby

I was clearly being sarcastic based on her remark about being pregnant and planning on getting rid of it.

You know I love you baby
    Huh? But getting rid of it is a solid plan!

$$$$$$$$$$ ?
    Thats all girls want. That and sex...

$$$$$$$$$$ ?
    Thats all girls we guys go after want. That and sex...
    Fixed

Thread Information