Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Adrian Langlais (2) was murdered and an investigation is ongoing

Christian's family better not be at the funeral, because they new what kind of monster of a son they had, and she was saying, they were a happy family and they were loving and caring for Adrian, SURE!! When she was denying to see the bruises and marks on Adrian's little body, and Christian's dad backing him all the time. How can you make me believe he though his son how to be like that, and his mother bragging that she is a Christian and wonderful mother. FU and your whole family, I do understand why God decided to take Adrian with him, because this way nobody will hurt him anymore. Adrian's mother decided Adrian not be with the people who most love him and took care of him. Something Jessica can't erase like the pictures she did, are the happiest time in Adrian's life

There are just so many people in here who have been personally touched by this so this hug is for all of you. I am so terribly sorry you have all been impacted by this horrible crime.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

This makes me so sad. I am hoping that justice is served very soon.
    I too am sick of reading these stories of moms or dads not giving a shit about their kids. I can't imagine treating my own flesh and blood the way they have.

Quote Originally Posted by captainjillian View Post
    Do you guys that are close to this case know if Adrian will be buried at Greenwood as well? My whole family is buried there, and I would love to take Adrian some flowers when I visit my family every few months.
    I agree with the need to not rush into an arrest, even though I want to go all kevinsvault on these two myself!!! I hope the police can put together a very well executed set of charges on both so that they get the maximum that they deserve.
    I'm so tired of cases like this. Why don't these mothers give a shit about who they leave their kids with? This is becoming an epidemic.
    Jillian,

That is my understanding.

I am a close friend of the family you seem to want to, lets say, hang for this. Well the family you are speaking of has 6 kids of there own. from 22 all the way to 6, They are good christians and dont live fake. You seem to forget christian was with this girl for about 8 month, the parents didnt see this baby till right before christmas. The story that was given to Christian when he asked Jessica was that her baby was just accident proned. You dont know the who story of Jessica hitting and taunting christian. Her drunkin tirates and drug binging, Christian never hit that girl or the baby and yes i know christians father very well, and he will back his son. The man that raised christian would not hit or lay a finger on a baby or a women. It is easy to get one side of a story and get wrapped up in the want to get the person for this, mentality. Just look as all of you have noted, Jessica put up the go fund me sight, why do you think she hasnt gotten as much as Uli the dad, It sure isnt because of christian, it because people secretly knew she was not the person who she tried to let everyone think she was. Remember here that the family you want to hang for this or the person isnt christian, Its the mom. The girl went out drinking the day her son passed. And to all or you who think christians a coward and is on the run or as you guys put with his friend Tyler well he isnt. I was told he took his facebook down to stop anyone from being nasty, and accusational, Christian is the one who took Adrian to the hospital on wednesday, Well called the ambulance to come and get him, than went and picked up jessica from work. She left the house and went to work knowing something was wrong. Christian came home the night before and inquired what had happened to adrian, He fell out of the crib again he was told. Lets just make sure the facts are out there because you guys are being lead down a bad lie right now, and im sure it was by the mom. No one said lets not take that baby. Christian got him to the hospital via ambulance as soon as he could tell something was wrong. Head trama can take days to show up and cause this type of death. Lets not be blinded by desire to hang someone lets look at the big picture. and be informed

They are good christians and dont live fake.
    And that's where you lost me.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    And that's where you lost me.
    The term christan and not fake, is just this, They love God and believe but they are also people who live in this world, They dont push there beliefs and sure as heck like to have fun, there faith is strong, and ther morals are strong. They know what is right and do not believe they are perfect in no way. They are good southern people.

Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    The term christan and not fake, is just this, They love God and believe but they are also people who live in this world, They dont push there beliefs and sure as heck like to have fun, there faith is strong, and ther morals are strong. They know what is right and do not believe they are perfect in no way. They are good southern people.
    Oh, I know what it means.

Hence, you lost me.

I appreciate you standing up for your "friends".

I, however, do not believe their son is worth standing up for.

Have a super day.

They are good southern people.
    I'm from Texas and this is just code for "people who use Jeeeeeesus as an excuse to hate everyone and do whatever they want, and they hide behind their religion when they get caught".

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I'm from Texas and this is just code for "people who use Jeeeeeesus as an excuse to hate everyone and do whatever they want, and they hide behind their religion when they get caught".
    Pretty much

Bless your heart.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Lol it is so funny how people can twist anything into what they want it to be. You grip about bible thumpers pushing there beliefs on you and then someone tells you that people can believe in God but understand the real world and let people be people and believe everyone has there own lives to live and you want to say that this term means they are hiding behind there beliefs. You guys are funny

And you say that they are hiding behind there belief because you know this your from Texas. Well if you know it it must be your character if you know it and hate everyone. Come out side see the sun and realize there is a world out there and people are in it. Stop bashing people to be apart of something. Until you live a day in the shoes of the people you accuse you will never truly know them. We are not to judge but have faith in gods

Adrian wouldn't have injuries consistent with falling from a 2 story window if he just fell out of his crib. His manner of death was homicide. try again.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Now the boyfriend has supporters on here?

This is going to end well.

I'm so glad you can read. But reading between the lines takes an education. She hit Adrian hard enough to be consistent with a fall from a 2 story window. The excuse she used was he fell out of his crib.

Not your business- BTW...nowhere in any of your post did you post your sorrow for that baby.

It was all about what the boyfriend did. He's a saint.

The sorrow for Adrian is deep in my heart and lived in my daily thought. I won't stand by and read crap from people who have been given wrong information. Believe me or not but you guys want to post and post lies. I will step in and set the story straight. Adrian was an unbelievable little guy and was way to smart for his age. He had a smile that could melt an ice burg. And loved to have fun. He was one of the happiest little guys I had the pleasure to meet

[QUOTE=Not your business;3607045]I am a close friend of the family you seem to want to, lets say, hang for this. Well the family you are speaking of has 6 kids of there own. from 22 all the way to 6, They are good christians and dont live fake.

Blah blah fucking blah....

Listen to me jerk off, I know his mom too, she used to work for me as well. I have nothing personal against her, her husband or her other children. I know she didn't knowingly allow this to go on...
    As for christian, you might want to do a little digging before you show your ass to the world by sticking up for that shitbag. I'm not sure what side of you have seen, but my guess is that you are a friend of golden and her husband and probably only know of christian through meeting him at his parents. Every person on that block that works in the service industry is aware of his temper. By no stretch is anybody discounting the fact that Jessica is culpable in this horrific act, but to somehow believe that Christian is without blame is a total farce. When the detectives showed up to the hospital, he declined to speak to the detectives and she admitted that he was the one who carried the baby from the bedroom to the living room. Is it possible that she is lying? Yes. But the difference between me and you is that I acknowledge that they are both animals that deserve to be in jail. Regardless of who Committed the act, (p.s. It was christian) they both deserve to write for not acting whenever the baby needed them to.

You need to do a little more digging and take your own advice by not listening to one side.

Well John. Once again that is where the rumors are getting to you too. I figured you were old enough to not be so influenced. That is exactly why the process is taking so long. There story's are not consistent. I agree with you there are 2 people involved in this and they both will be in for trouble. So excuse the fact of the matter, that you think I don't know Christian. Ok. I am quite aware of the life and image people have of him. The one thing you seem to be stuck on is the fact the kid has 5 younger brothers and sisters and being out and showing out for friends is way different then being a care taker behind closed doors. Check and see if Jessica was at work last Wednesday and let me know what you find out.

Oh yeah and after 3 hours of circle talk. I think I would decline to talk anymore also

Insert some random "popcorn" meme here.

And you really show your immaturity by calling me a jerkoff. Lol. I think I was in 6th grade when that was cool. Really man. I know your friends with Uli and that's good but name calling is quite childish. Really

You're the one sticking up for a guy who murdered a baby. Also, I'm the only one using my actual name here, so feel free to keep yelling from a closet.

So you tell me you have had these people as employees. So you are smart enough to run a business but not smart enough to be mature and stop using blinders and look at the facts. 2 people will be in trouble but one of them did this. Pist" it wasn't christian" pist end quote

Thread Information