View Poll Results: Do you think Casey Anthony will be found guilty of murdering her daughter?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, she is guilty as sin - fry bitch fry

37 67.27%
  • Yes, but I don't think she did it

1 1.82%
  • No, she is innocent!

1 1.82%
  • No, she will get away with murder

16 29.09%
Page 365 of 377 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 363 364 365 366 367 375 ... LastLast
Results 9,101 to 9,125 of 9403

Thread: Casey Anthony (22) is accused of murdering her two-year-old daughter

Well, whatever, I mean, that's the case of everyone. You can find six different psychologists and they'll all diagnose you with a different disorder or claim childhood trauma or whatever. I will never feel sorry for this cunt. Child killing aside, she accuses everyone she fucking meets of raping her.

I don't feel bad for her.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by irishkat View Post
    Two were brought in by the defense, but they never used them in court and one is a doctor that works for CNN as an expert. I'm going to research their backgrounds to see how respected and legit they are.
    The ones who were brought in for the defense I find suspect because, well, the defense brought them in. Keith Ablow, I looked him up when his book came out as I was interested in possibly reading it. Decided not to read it based on what I read about him. Kind of an attention whore. He also had a TV show where he interviewed a guy who was accused of killing JonBenet Ramsey (he was innocent) and Ablow said the guy was a textbook pedophile. On National TV. AND he co-authored a book with Glenn Beck.

So, I think it's possible that these guys are wrong. I think Casey is a psychopath, personally. It would be sad if she was sexually abiused, but I don't think she was. I think it's a convenient lie. Doctors can be fooled.

But I'd like to have more info. Another, possibly female, psychiatrist/psychologist examine her.
    Last edited by zeebee; 01-20-2012 at 10:42 AM.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

I'm reading the prosecutor's book now and I'm back to hating her. I'm wishy-washy.

Southern Undertaker Key West Digger's Avatar
    Looks like everybody got a book deal out of this.......

Jose Baez and Tell-All Book: 'Casey Anthony's Car Smelled Like a Dead Body'

Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez is set to publish a tell-all book in which he allegedly reveals that when he first looked into Anthony's car he thought the strong smell was that of a "dead body."

Anthony was acquitted of the murder of her two year old daughter Caylee Anthony in 2011, but prosecutors have continuously argued that they believe Caylee's body was hidden in the trunk of Anthony's car.

During the trial the prosecution even presented a number of witnesses who testified they believed there to be a smell of decomposition in the trunk of Anthony's Pontiac Sunfire. However, the new revelation that even Anthony's own attorney Jose Baez thought that same thing when he first saw the car, will reignite the thousands who believe Anthony got away with murder ? literally.

Jose Baez is set to release a book called "Presumed Guilty, Casey Anthony: The Inside Story," and in it he will give a blow by blow account of the trial and reveal details that only he could offer.

It has been alleged that through his descriptions he writes, "I could smell something rotten. I had been to a morgue before and my first impression was that this smelled like a dead body. I smelled something else, a chemical-like substance. If you took a good strong whiff, it almost hurt your nostrils. 'Oh my God,' I thought. 'I'm going to have to talk to Casey about taking a plea."

Father, George Anthony, also testified a similar story, saying that when he went to pick up his daughter's car from the impound lot he smelled the strong decomposition smell others had also reported. He said it smelled like "something that you would never forget." As he opened up the car he admits he was praying that he would not find Caylee's body in the truck.

Anthony's own mother Cindy Anthony was the person who called 911 in July 2008 saying, "There's something wrong. I found my daughter's car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car!"

However, Baez qualifies his revelation by saying he consulted a forensic expert called Henry Lee about the matter, even asking him: "Does this car smell like a human body?"

The forensic expert admitted, "You never know whether it's decomposing garbage or a decomposing body."

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Ugh, Baez. Either be her lawyer and portray that she's innocent, or not. Fuck this guy, so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    For real. What a dick.

If he's implying she was guilty, cashing in on a book deal is pretty much like pissing in everyone's face. I think of all of those jurors who were just devastated to hand over a "not guilt" verdict. That kind of thing would leave some serious scars.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    If he's implying she was guilty, cashing in on a book deal is pretty much like pissing in everyone's face. I think of all of those jurors who were just devastated to hand over a "not guilt" verdict. That kind of thing would leave some serious scars.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Allow me to clarify: For the millions who wanted to see her fry, it's like having hot, unsolicited piss in the face.

But given your affinity for women who are sociopaths, it probably seems more like a ~golden shower~ to you. Damn it, Ron.
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    Allow me to clarify: For the millions who wanted to see her fry, it's like having hot, unsolicited piss in the face.

But given your affinity for women who are sociopaths, it probably seems more like a ~golden shower~ to you. Damn it, Ron.

I thought you were talking about the guy pissing on everyone so I guess now I'm super confused.

I thought you were talking about the guy pissing on everyone so I guess now I'm super confused.
    Yea, wait a minute.

Everyone's pissing. Everywhere. That's how fucked-up it all is.

Exploitation? I am shocked but also happy because i wouldn't have even known about this case at all if it wasn't for Nancy Grace.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

Casey Marie Anthony Back In Jail?

Florida Corrections Department Says Anthony Now Back In Custody?

UPDATE: The Department of Corrections early Thursday indicated Anthony was "in custody." But later, as of approximately 6:30 p.m. (ET) the Department reported online she is "under supervision." It is unclear why the change in status was made.

At 8:15 a.m., Friday July 27th, the Department's subcontracted record keeping office confirmed that Anthony was in custody in an unnamed prison facility of the Florida Department of Corrections and indicated the online records had not been updated as yet this morning to reflect that.

At 10:30 a.m., Friday July 27th, Ann Howard, communications director for the DOC says Anthony has no status change and is still under supervision. Howard did not know why a notification appeared yesterday showing Anthony was back in custody, nor why another office said she was 'in custody' this morning.

At 5:00 p.m., Friday, July 27th, a search of all DOC databases indicates Casey Marie Anthony has totally been removed from all public prison and corrections department records online. No officials have responded to a request for reasons why Anthony's name has been removed.

The mystery remains why Anthony was reported in custody July 26, and why her name has been removed from all public databases.

LABELLE, FL. -- A notification of status change by the Florida Department of Corrections on Thursday, July 26th indicated Casey Marie Anthony is back in custody, presumably in an undisclosed jail somewhere.

The message from the Department reads in part: "The inmate...CASEY ANTHONY with offender number X70160, has returned to custody as of 7/26/2012."

The offender number matches that of Casey Marie Anthony. The notification does not indicate a location where she may be or a release date.

Anthony was acquitted of the murder of her 2-year old daughter Caylee, but later convicted of lying to law enforcement about the locations her her daughter. She was given time served for the four counts of providing false information.

Anthony, then convicted of four counts of check fraud unrelated to the murder case, was to be released from supervised probation on August 23rd, a year after her conviction. Speculation is that she may have violated the terms of her probation and was taken into custody.

She has been hiding out in undisclosed locations for the last year, although "sightings" have reportedly been made in places ranging from small town Okeechobee, Florida to Bellaire, Ohio.

A story ran earlier this week that Anthony had an encounter with two women in a Bellaire library parking lot. The Ohio story reported, "Mail is being delivered to a Casey Anthony on Monroe Street."

Could she have been arrested in Ohio and transferred back to Florida?

Anthony's defense attorney Jose Baez has been on a book tour for his book about the murder trial "Presumed Guilty." He was in Miami yesterday and is scheduled on many TV programs including Fox's "Hannity" this week.

http://swflorida.blogspot.com/2012/0...k-in-jail.html

Southern Undertaker Key West Digger's Avatar
    Times flies....

Casey Anthony nears end of probation in secret location

By Barbara Liston
    updated 8/21/2012 8:24:29 PM ET

ORLANDO, Fla. ? Casey Anthony, the young Florida mother who became a cable news sensation after the 2008 disappearance and death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, finishes her year of probation on check fraud charges on Friday, her lawyer told ABC News.

Anthony, 26, began serving the probation on August 24, 2011. Florida Department of Corrections spokeswoman Ann Howard would not confirm the exact time of Anthony's release from the probation program for security reasons, but said Anthony did not commit any violations that would have prolonged her term.

"She was never out of compliance," Howard told Reuters on Tuesday.

Anthony's civil lawyer, Charles Greene, who did not return a call from Reuters for comment, told ABC his client's probation would end at 12 a.m. on Friday.

Anthony was acquitted of her daughter's murder during a 2011 trial broadcast live on national television. Evidence showed Anthony, a single mother, lied to her parents and friends about Caylee's whereabouts for a month before claiming the toddler had been kidnapped.

Caylee's body was found five months later in woods near the Anthony family's Orlando-area home. At trial, Anthony's lawyers claimed Caylee accidentally drowned in the family's backyard pool.

Public outrage followed the verdict, and a celebrity poll at the time ranked Casey Anthony as the most hated American. As a result, a judge took the unusual step of allowing Anthony to serve her probation in the check fraud case at a secret location within the state.

The one-year probation was ordered after Anthony in 2010 admitted to making purchases using her friend's checks, a crime uncovered during the investigation into Caylee's death.

In the past year, Anthony has surfaced publicly twice via a leaked clip of her video diary and in a phone call to talk show host Piers Morgan.

She still faces lawsuits related to her daughter's death, including a defamation case filed by a woman who alleges Anthony ruined her reputation by claiming that a nanny with a similar name had kidnapped Caylee. At trial, Anthony's attorney acknowledged Anthony made up the kidnapping story.

I wonder what her next thing will be to get back in the spot light. I doubt she is ever going to go away from the media. lol

the lady that is suing casey got arrested

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,3085761.story

I don't know why, but this made me laugh very heartily.

mmmmmfourloko

Bump. Interesting.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=191239

After authenticating the records and interviewing defense, prosecution and Sheriff’s Office sources, it became clear: two citizen-investigators accomplished in less than three hours what an army of Orange County investigators and prosecutors failed to do in three years: uncover in detail what Casey Anthony was doing online the day Caylee died.
    Some Websleuths members found alleged new, incriminating info and it was reported on this news channel:

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Cop...z/-/index.html
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

man, not for nothing, but florida be fucking things UP.

Was it ever proven that George was at work the day Caylee went missing? I still don't think this new information proves murder. It's still circumstantial evidence. I do believe Casey killed Caylee, but I don't think the state proved it's case and I don't think this new information would change my mind.

Not related- my ex gf looks like party Casey. We dated for a long time before I even knew she had a kid (probably close to a year). She didn't have custody of him because she's a bad mom. There are so many similarities between Casey and my ex it's eerie.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    I just cant believe Caylee would be 7 now. SEVEN. It's been so long.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Thread Information