Page 994 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 494 894 944 984 992 993 994 995 996 1004 1044 ... LastLast
Results 24,826 to 24,850 of 26991

Thread: Celeb Gossip

Paris Hilton spent 13000 on a new puppy.

Let me guess. It'll grow to be as big as one of my dog's turds?

It's the cutest thing in the world, though.

you ain't kidding:

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Surely it has been genetically engineered to poop flowers and piss perfume for that price....And there's starving neglected animals that are gassed by tens of thousands every day. These socialites make me want to wretch when they complain that no one respects them..."Bitch, puhleez!"

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    GROSS

Us Weekly*confirmed Bauer and Loudon's romance*in July after they attended the "Magic in the Moonlight" premiere together.

At the time, Loudon's mother,*Gina Gentry Loudon, wrote a candid*blog post about her daughter's relationship with Bauer*for WorldNetDaily. She described how their family dealt with the relationship and admitted she wondered "why Mr. Bauer did not walk the moment he realized where all of this was going."

"My daughter?s choice has challenged me," wrote Gentry Loudon, an author and Fox News contributor. "In perspective, this was a choice regarding love. She did not choose to break the law, harm an innocent or betray our country. Several friends asked us to consider whether love really is a choice. Others beseeched us to embrace that she found a special love with a special, gentle man. These were defining questions."

Bauer was previously married to Melanie Griffith. They have a 28-year-old son, Alexander Bauer.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5804410
    Late to the party on this one, but you can tell he has those old man titties...eeewwww!
    Last edited by queenaevadamthng; 09-15-2014 at 02:45 PM.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Whatever, if I had 13 grand to toss around I would totally get that dog.

He's precious, I agree. But it seems like the breeder saw Paris coming and knew a sucker when they saw one. I have seen gorgeous white poms that didn't cost $13,000.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    He's precious, I agree. But it seems like the breeder saw Paris coming and knew a sucker when they saw one. I have seen gorgeous white poms that didn't cost $13,000.
    This is the smallest teacup pomeranian ever. That specific dog, not the breed. So yeah, it was because she was paying for something special, beyond the pomeranian breed.

I'm not a Paris Hilton cheerleader or anything but I would like to think that if I was a millionaire, I'd be allowed to buy myself something stupid from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Whatever, if I had 13 grand to toss around I would totally get that dog.

Absofuckinglutely.

Oh yeah, and "boooo dog breeders, booo."
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Buying something stupid, sure. Supporting an industry that contributes to the deaths of millions of animals per year? Yeah, no respect for that. JMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Buying something stupid, sure. Supporting an industry that contributes to the deaths of millions of animals per year? Yeah, no respect for that. JMO

Maybe I'm a little jaded. 3 years of Monday mornings walking past a 5 ft. stack of euthanized pets that were waiting to be incinerated. Just me, don't mind the bitter old lady.

I'm all for splurging on something ridiculous. I would totally buy this for my dog if she was little..
    IMG_18357932334417.jpeg

I actually know a few people in the German Shepherd community that have spent close to if not more than that amount on a dog. Some get the dogs out of country, so it cost more to ship.

Those dogs usually go on to be SARS, police, or protection type business dogs. Those people do NOT play around when it comes to buying top notch dogs with very good lines.

not all breeders are terrible, just the ones who do it behind their crappy little houses and sell them on craigslist.

Our SO spent a fortune on getting an imported Belgian Malanois back in the early 90's. They ended up bringing it to the shelter to get it adopted out because it wasn't aggressive enough.

There are breeders who do it for love of the breed. The puppy mill breeders are disgusting pieces of shit. You can tell the difference when buying a puppy.
    Last edited by queenaevadamthng; 09-15-2014 at 03:47 PM.

our SO? what are you into polygamy?

Sheriff's Office...eeww no poly nuthin'

haha. oh.

Soo, what are everyone's thoughts on Daniele Watts not being racially profiled but was actually busted for full on fucking her boyfriend in full public view?
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

pics or it didn't happen.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...915-story.html

so, i read the article, and i think that she was well within her rights to refuse to give up her ID unless she was under arrest. it doesn't sound like she was, but they detained her to force her to give up her ID which is illegal. i think there is some credence to her belief that they thought she was a prostitute and were checking for warrants. the papers might claim indecent exposure but her statement was that she was passionately making out. if that wasn't the truth, i guess they would have arrested her.

eta: this article explains the incident more fully: http://www.latimes.com/local/la-me-a...915-story.html
    Last edited by animosity; 09-15-2014 at 04:19 PM.

That chick is a fucking asshole.

I was side eyeing this story yesterday, because it happened in the neighborhood I grew up in. Where there are TONS of interracial couples and tattooed rockers because it's all hollywood people. Fucking Eve lived down the street from me. My neighbors were an interracial gay couple. Ridiculous.

A few weeks ago, a black producer really WAS stopped and racially targeted by the LAPD. he was unlawfully detained because he somewhat not really resembled a description of a bank robber. He was on his way to the Emmys. He then wrote a very eloquent public response to what happened and how it reflects being a black man in America, and how no matter how much success he achieves, he is still treated that way.

I think this dumb chick seized the opportunity to get attention. No, she wasn't a prostitute, but yes, she is an attention whore.

Exploiting racial tension for headlines is not cool.

why would the cops stop her if the area is known for being home to many interracial couples? why does one man's struggles trump another person's?

obviously, she did nothing wrong or they would have arrested her.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    why would the cops stop her if the area is known for being home to many interracial couples? why does one man's struggles trump another person's?

obviously, she did nothing wrong or they would have arrested her.
    Because they received a call from someone that the two of them were fucking in the car.

This is Studio City, Los Angeles, it's posh Hollywood people. There's not a lot of racism but they certainly don't want people fucking in cars.

It's the cutest thing in the world, though.
    I disagree. Just means we have different tastes and I'm OK with that.

Thread Information