Thread: Fan Fiction

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Last edited by lisam2013; 04-22-2013 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lisam2013 View Post
    What point? That since I post in that thread I am crazy? And just because I don't post in other threads, doesn't mean I don't read them. I wasn't really impressed with the animal bashing in one that I recently read.
    Animal bashing? Normally people around here are willing to kill off people if it will save a puppy. Nobody is saying that everyone posting in that thread is crazy. It's a few people spoiling it for everyone else.

is it ok to come into a specific thread to fight with the posters for posting things related to the thread?

just asking. i don't think it's fair. i'm not a fan of these fictions, but this is the fan fiction thread. perhaps writing fan fiction is coconut's thing. s/he is just doing what s/he loves to do and was afforded the opportunity to do.

fan fiction thread has nothing to do with thread closures, the site running slow, reps/smites, crybabies or infiltration of other threads. in fact - just the opposite. it confines like minded people to a specific area. i'm all for it.

I wish I would have known that before I upgraded and paid for premium membership.
    what? a threat... good job proving my last statement wrong.

What point? That since I post in that thread I am crazy? And just because I don't post in other threads, doesn't mean I don't read them. I wasn't really impressed with the animal bashing in one that I recently read.
    we tend to bash murderous animals. i don't even know what you're talking about. it was chauncy, wasn't it. fucking chauncy.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Thread Information