Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Aliayah Lunsford (3): Missing from Weston, West Virginia since 09/24/2011

Quote Originally Posted by stephoney View Post
    I dont know, maybe parents are getting ideas now from the Casey Anthony trial that if there isnt enough evidence they can get away with anything. This is the first thing I thought of when I read this article. I could totally be wrong and i hope I am.
    I dont like the sounds of this case at all. Poor baby.
    Ah, come on Steph. You can't lay the blame for baby kiilling on Casey. It's been going on long before she was around.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

From the Lewis County Commissioner:

Agnes Quinn Queen ***ATTENTION***Until further notice they no longer need local volunteer to search for Aliayah Lunsford. They would like to thank everyone that has help with the search in anyway, be it searching or any kind of donations you may have made. FBI, Local Law Enforcement, State Police, Professional searchers and divers will remain on location. Again Thank you all.

She also added:

"From what I understand they are not stopping. They will be using trained searchers the next day or so. It could be for many reasons. But trust me they are not giving up. Sometimes we don't always know what they know and they have a case to work."

Quote Originally Posted by deeply shaded View Post
    Ah, come on Steph. You can't lay the blame for baby kiilling on Casey. It's been going on long before she was around.
    oh I absolutely agree but the first thing that came to mind was the trial.

Quote Originally Posted by stephoney View Post
    oh I absolutely agree but the first thing that came to mind was the trial.
    I think most of them probably think they've done such a good job covering their tracks that they'll never get arrested, much less go to trial.

she was spending the night with a friend but she came home because she was sick,so her put her to bed between the 2 older sisters because all the kids share the same bedroom. the mother doesn't want to get involved with the media doesn't she want her little girl to be found? doesn't sound like she does.

mom*

I can understand that the media would be an overwhelming thing to have to deal with when your child is missing.

I can understand that the media would be an overwhelming thing to have to deal with when your child is missing.
    Yeah, I always wonder how they find the strength / wtf is the matter with them. If my kid was missing I would either be running around like a chicken with her head cut off or curled in a heap in the corner...
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Aliayah Lunsford Still Missing on Day 7

Aliayah, 3, went missing Saturday morning. The FBI is leading the search and investigation to find her.

WESTON -- UPDATE Saturday 8:00 p.m.

The W.Va. Dept. of Health and Human Resources removed the children living in the Lunsford home on Dennison street at 9 p.m. Friday, county officials said. They did not give a reason.

Search teams are now only comprised of law enforcement and other professionals in order to protect the integrity of the investigation, officials said. Volunteers can organize on their own, but can only search private land with the owners' permission. If they do need more volunteers in the future, officials said they will alert the public.

[/b]----- UPDATE

Lena Lunsford hired Charleston attorney Tom Smith Friday. [/b]

-----

Seven days have gone by without locating Aliayah Lunsford, 3. And with the Friday weather cool-down, the search is turning desperate.

"That's a long time for a child to survive in this kind of environment without food, water and shelter and exposed to the elements," FBI Special Agent Jeff Killeen said.

Volunteer search and rescue crews and K-9 units re-combed the West Fork River and its banks Friday. The FBI said law enforcement is surveying the area separately, looking for any clues or evidence.

But the question of what happened to Aliayah remains and the possibility of eventual charges is becoming more probable.

"There's going to be some type of consequence. In all likelihood it's going to be a criminal consequence," Defense Attorney Tom Dyer said. Law enforcement sought legal advice from Lewis County Prosecutor Gary Morris Friday and briefed him on the case.

Defense Attorney Tom Dyer has offered his services for free to anyone who comes forward with information on Aliayah's whereabouts. He said coming forward is in the best interest of a potential perpetrator.

"If you come in now, you are certainly going to be treated more favorably than if this thing continues to drag on and on," Dyer said.

"Surely someone must know something. A person doesn't just vanish out of thin air like this," Killeen said.

Still, the community and all the volunteers, wait and hope that she will be brought home safely.

The FBI said its volunteers are "exhausted," and new volunteers are welcome this weekend.

If you have any information about Aliayah, please call 911 or the Lewis County Sheriff's Office at 304-269-8251

http://www.wboy.com/story.cfm?func=v...storyid=109093

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Yeah, I always wonder how they find the strength / wtf is the matter with them. If my kid was missing I would either be running around like a chicken with her head cut off or curled in a heap in the corner...
    And there's just no way to win. If they don't talk it's suspicious. If they do talk and don't say the right things, cry the right amount of tears, look distraught enough it's suspicious.

I am in no way saying I think this family is innocent. Nor am I saying they are guilty. I'm just sayin'.

And there's just no way to win. If they don't talk it's suspicious. If they do talk and don't say the right things, cry the right amount of tears, look distraught enough it's suspicious.

I am in no way saying I think this family is innocent. Nor am I saying they are guilty. I'm just sayin'.
    Yep. She cried too, much, not enough, smiled, didn't search, didn't go to the vigil, went to the vigil and sat in the corner and didn't talk, was the life of the party...

You are exactly right the can't win, and if they weren't involved in the kids disappearance, "winning" is the least of their worries.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

The FBI said they didn't need any volunteers, but people formed their own search party and searched today.
    The rumors are she might have sold the little girl.

Her other children were taken by CPS the other night, but so far, no one has been arrested.

Quote Originally Posted by WooFrigginHoo View Post
    The rumors are she might have sold the little girl
    Omg I hope this isnt true.

I know in reality this happens, but I just cant wrap my head around the concept

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGirl View Post
    Omg I hope this isnt true.

I know in reality this happens, but I just cant wrap my head around the concept
    I don't know how the buyer and seller get together. It's not like you can go door to door offering to sell your kid. Surely someone would report you. So how does a seller find a buyer?

Im so un-informed on the black market

Like, how do parents make kids disappear and then how do other parents have no explination for how they made one appear?

I was going to sell a dress on Ebay and even that was too complicated so I gave it to the salvation army

Search For Missing Girl Takes New Turn

The search for three-year-old Aliayah Lunsford in Lewis County is over from a volunteer perspective. Federal authorities say they now consider her Sept. 24 disappearance a crime.
    FBI Special Agent Jeff Killeen said during a media briefing Monday afternoon they are no longer considering the possibility that the young girl walked away from her home.
    Killeen says Lunsford was either a victim of a homicide, abduction or a possible concealment.
    Killeen says investigators have a "small universe" of persons of interest.
    The search for the Aliayah began a few hours after her mother reported her missing. Dozens of police officers and hundreds of volunteers search the area in and around the Lewis County community of Bendale.
    More coming on the new developments at wvmetronews.com.

http://www.58wchs.com/includes/news_...1&section_id=7
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

FBI Believe Missing WV Girl May Have Been Murdered - Where is Aliayah Lunsford?

WESTON, WV: The FBI today at a 2:00pm press conference declared the disappearance of 3-year-old Aliayah Lunsford a crime, stating they do not believe she walked off on her own.

FBI Special Agent Jeff Killeen now believes the child was murdered, abducted or is being concealed and stated investigators are looking at "a small universe of persons of interests" who he failed to name.

On Friday at 9:00pm DHHR social workers removed Aliayah's four siblings, ranging in age from 8 1/2 months to 11 years, from the Lunsford home. It is unclear if the twins mother Lena Lunsford will deliver shortly will be taken as well.

Also on Friday Lena hired Charleston criminal defense attorney Tom Smith. It is unknown whether this occured prior to or after the children were removed.

Wednesday Marc Klaas, president and founder of KlassKIDS, extended an offer to bring in his notorious nationwide search and rescue organization but as of Saturday he reported Aliayah's family had not contacted him.

Aliayah Lundsford is approximately 3 feet tall and weighs 35 pounds. She has brown eyes and shoulder length brown, curly hair. Her ears are pierced and she is missing her upper four front teeth. She was wearing purple Dora The Explorer pajama bottoms, a pink sweat shirt, and no shoes.

If you have information to help locate Aliayah or know what happened to her, please call your local law enforcement or the Weston Police Department at 1 (304) 269-8245. If you think you see Aliayah, do not approach her but call 911 immediately.

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-682071

http://wdtv.com/index.php/home/local...called-a-crime

There's no determination yet if a person of interest could one day face local or federal charges.

"They could be federal charges, they could be state charges, but we're not there yet," says Killeen.

Some of Aliayah's family members were on a couple of the facebook rumor pages, getting into it. Those pages have since been deactivated/shut down.

Updated news reports and info: http://www.facebook.com/LewisCountyTalk

Rumor Room: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lewis-...30495657050779

Another: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Sa...54440741258004

Topix Discussions:
    http://www.topix.com/forum/city/west...CGAR2DNP0SB623
    http://www.topix.com/forum/city/west...9RTKQAS2LUJ8JN

Local news: http://www.wboy.com and http://www.wdtv.com
    Last edited by WooFrigginHoo; 10-03-2011 at 11:48 PM.

good find, woofrigginhoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

The child just looks so sad in those photos. It makes me wonder how she was treated in general before she went missing?

"Satisfaction of ones curiosity is one of the greatest sources of happiness in life" Linus Pauling

http://www.dailymail.com/News/201110...=1&build=cache

CHARLESTON, W.Va.-- Special agents with the FBI don't think 3-year-old Aliayah Lunsford walked away from her Weston home on Sept. 24.

Special Agent Jeff Killeen, of the FBI's Pittsburgh office, said authorities instead are now treating the case as an abduction, homicide or a concealment.

"Those are the three crimes we're looking at," he said.

Killeen also said authorities are looking at persons of interest in the case. However, a specific suspect has not yet been identified, he said.

Killeen would not comment on whether any members of the Lunsford family are considered persons of interest.

Authorities and volunteers have been searching for the toddler since she was reported missing about 11:30 a.m. that Saturday morning by her mother, Lena Lunsford.

Hundreds of volunteers along with authorities searched the West Fork River and its banks for days looking for the little girl.

The hillsides near the Lunsford home in the neighborhood known as Bendale also were searched, Killeen said.

"There is no evidence in the wooded areas to show that she (Aliayah Lunsford) is out there," he said.

Killeen said a 3-year-old could have made it only a short distance from her home on her own.

Officials have suspended the search of the river and the surrounding hills and streams, Killeen said. Volunteers are no longer needed, and the temporary search headquarters at the Weston Armory has been disbanded, he said.

"All of the authorities involved in the search have gone back to their offices to continue work from there," he said.

Why have more children if you just kill the ones you already have? It's like some folks have never heard of birth control or abortion. Seems easier than killing a 3 year old. Jeez!

Quote Originally Posted by irishkat View Post
    Why have more children if you just kill the ones you already have? It's like some folks have never heard of birth control or abortion. Seems easier than killing a 3 year old. Jeez!
    Maybe the 3 year old is the only one they didn't like.

Quote Originally Posted by irishkat View Post
    Ever hear of Diane Downs? I watched an episode about her on ID or something, wow I never realized how much of a sociopath she is. When they showed interviews of her (beforeshe was busted and arrested) talking about how her kids were shot by some random guy, she was smiling and laughing through the whole thing. It's easy for us to look at the crazies and not understand why they do what they do. Because we aren't crazy like the are! lol

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information