Page 27 of 46 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Kendrick Johnson (17) Dies after getting trapped in gym mats

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaAndy View Post
    apparently the idiots have won a victory over the Bells and their wide ranging conspiracy, the scholly is getting pulled from an innocent kid because of these accusations.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/f...in-kend/nj36R/
    What? In English, please?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    What? In English, please?
    A kid they accused of hurting Kendrick lost his scholarship because of the accusation
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

I forgot I'm moving fast enough to click links now. Haha great news. Hit em in the pocket.

I forgot I'm moving fast enough to click links now. Haha great news. Hit em in the pocket.
    But they didn't do anything.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Haha great news. Hit em in the pocket.

Well, I guess turnabout is fair play, eh?

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/p...n-faceb/nj5c2/

Parents of star recruit sue Kendrick Johnson Facebook group

(Feb. 5, 2015) The parents of the Lowndes High School student named in a wrongful death lawsuit brought by the parents of Kendrick Johnson returned legal fire Thursday, suing a Facebook group dedicated to the late teen's memory.

Two unnamed defendants are accused of influencing Florida State University officials to withdraw its scholarship offer to Brian Bell, a heavily recruited linebacker who committed to the Seminoles last February.

On January 26, the Facebook group "Kendrick Johnson Memorial" posted a plea urging FSU to rescind their offer to Bell, alleging the 17-year-old "exhibited violent tendencies and a highly unusual appetite for fighting" while at Lowndes.

The suit filed by Johnson's parents last month accused an unnamed female of luring their son into the old gym at Lowndes High where he was fatally beaten by Bell and his older brother. The siblings were acting at the behest of their father, FBI agent Rick Bell, according to the suit, which alleges a cover-up implicating the GBI, local law enforcement, school officials and virtually everyone else involved in the investigation into Johnson's death, ruled an accident.

A federal probe, entering its 16th month, was subsequently launched. Bell and his brother received letters informing them they were targets of U.S. Attorney Michael Moore?s investigation, though neither one has been charged. The Lowndes sheriff found that the Bell brothers had alibis precluding any involvement in Johnson's death, including surveillance footage that revealed neither boy was near the gym where "KJ" was last seen.

The Facebook group targeted by the Bells has been a popular destination for those who believe the couple's youngest son killed Johnson. In their plea to FSU, the owners of the group labeled Bell a likely "psychopath," another libelous claim, according to the Bell's suit, which also alleges slander and seeks at least $9 million in damages.

"Defendants' libelous statements have been repeated and embellished orally as well as broadcast on the internet, and therefore, constitute slander as well as libel," the suit states.

Randy McPherson, Brian's football coach at Lowndes High, said FSU head football coach Jimbo Fisher told him last Wednesday that the university's president and athletic director were forcing him to withdraw Bell's scholarship. Bell has yet to commit to another school.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Wow. Just wow. I read this from start to finish, it's been a while since I've done that on here!

Angie - the meme a couple pages back was magical.

OMG. Gonna quit posting on every thread now for fear I'll get sued.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Kidding. Sue me. I'm primarily broke but I've a plethora of toasters.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    Well, I guess turnabout is fair play, eh?

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/p...n-faceb/nj5c2/
    Yuck.

Angry Wouldn't you just unroll the mat? This kid was murdered and it screams coverup!

Quote Originally Posted by dianalyn View Post
    The picture they showed on tv was the one above and the body shoved into the gym mat with his a pair of shoes inside which they say are his. The story is he was supposedly trying to get his shoes. I don't see squeezing his whole body in after a pair of shoes, if you are reaching for something you cannot quite get don't you look for something to extend your reach?
    You get something to extend, you get someone to hold your feet, you knock down the mat if it were upright and unroll the thing.....commonsensical and this case screams bullying, murder and cover up!

Quote Originally Posted by pechilvr View Post
    You get something to extend, you get someone to hold your feet, you knock down the mat if it were upright and unroll the thing.....commonsensical and this case screams bullying, murder and cover up!
    There are 27 pages you need to read, before repeating stuff that was said on page 1. Thanks.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

commonsensical
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    commonsensical
    Nonsensical is a word, maybe they got them confused?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Nonsensical is a word, maybe they got them confused?
    Pretty sure it's "confusensical".

Ok guise. It was me. I did it. I confess. ARREST ME!

I can't believe we're still waiting on the federal grand jury. Ugh.

Another lawsuit ... the Bells are countersuing the Johnsons. And I bet they'll win.

http://www.valdostadailytimes.com/ne...9440d8764.html

Bells countersue KJ family

(March 7, 2015) VALDOSTA -- FBI agent Rick Bell and his two sons have countersued the parents of Kendrick Johnson for defamation, claiming they disparaged the Bells in statements about how Johnson died two years ago.

The litigation is in response to a wrongful death lawsuit filed by Kenneth and Jacquelyn Johnson, contending the Bell sons were involved in KJ's death at Lowndes High School and that local law officers and school officials covered it up as an accident.

The Johnsons' suit, filed in DeKalb County, asks for $100 million in damages from 38 defendants. The Bells seek $1 million for comments about them in media statements, news stories and social media posts. They asked that both legal actions be tried in Lowndes County, where all the defendants live and the death occurred.

Kendrick Johnson's body was found upside down in a vertically stored gym mat at Lowndes High School in January of 2013. A state autopsy ruled the 17-year-old's death a freak accident. The Johnsons insists their son died of foul play.

The countersuit denies allegations the Bells were involved in the death in any way. It also states the accusations in the Johnsons' wrongful death suit lack "substantial justification" and contain "a complete absence of any justiciable issue in law or fact."

Two points of contention are a November 2014 video released by the Johnson family's lawyer and a Facebook post on a KJ memorial site asking Florida State University to rescind a football scholarship offer to Bell's youngest son.

The video claimed the older Bell brother, Branden, had reason to harm Johnson and was still on campus when Johnson was last seen on a school surveillance video. Sheriffs' office investigators have said Branden was hours away at the time, traveling to a wrestling tournament in Macon.

A Facebook post, aimed at FSU officials, stated that Brian, the younger Bell brother, "exhibited violent tendencies and a highly unusual appetite for fighting" and that "his social media activities expose the likelihood of him being a psychopath."

The Bells said the Johnsons and their authorized agents made similar claims to officials at other universities.

The countersuit follows other recent filings in the case, including a response from the sheriff's office, which disputed the accusations that it covered up the Johnson death. With Valdosta city officials named in the Johnson's suit as well, Valdosta City Attorney Timothy Tanner said, "The City of Valdosta does not typically comment on pending litigation. However, based upon the sensational nature of the allegations being made, the city, and the employees named, categorically deny all allegations of wrongdoing and consider the claims to be meritless. The city looks forward to defending itself in a court of law."

The U.S. Attorney's Office in Macon submitted the Johnson case to a federal grand jury several months ago, but so far no indictments or statements about the death have been issued.
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

A mighty fine time to be a scumsuckingattorney.

I know, not all counselors are scum and suck, but there are enough to sink a ship.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Good for the Bells. I wish that more people did this. I'm not litigious by nature - but the flamboyant nature of people these days suing and making baseless claims on (mostly) social media with no sort of backlash is aberrant.

I wonder is KJ's parents will be able to accept that this was an accident:

http://www.valdostadailytimes.com/ne...7846a2a0a.html

Police: KJ sister injured in accidental shooting

(April 21, 2015) VALDOSTA -- The 22-year-old sister of Kendrick Johnson was injured during an apparent accidental shooting early Monday morning, and warrants are pending for the shooter, according to the Valdosta Police Department.

At approximately 2:30 a.m., Kenyetta Johnson arrived at South Georgia Medical Center with a gunshot wound to her lower back, according to reports.

VPD investigators reportedly determined that before being brought to the hospital, Johnson was with three other people in a vehicle at a convenience store at 600 E. Hill Ave. A person inside the vehicle was allegedly handling a handgun in the back seat when it discharged and struck Johnson, reports stated.

Johnson was listed Monday in stable condition at South Georgia Medical Center, according to VPD.

Investigators have a person of interest in the shooting and warrants are pending, said Valdosta Police Chief Brian Childress.

"We were initially lied to by some folks in the car, but since then we believe they have been truthful with us and we are positive we have identified the person who was involved in the shooting," said Childress.

Childress said his department is treating the incident as a possible reckless conduct situation, but more charges may be applied.

"This was not anyone targeting the Johnson family. We are absolutely, positively sure of that," said Childress. "This was not a random act. It appears to be an accidental shooting. We've determined the person should not have had the firearm in the first place."

Another person in the vehicle at the time of the shooting may also face charges, according to VPD.

I didn't want to bump the thread the other day for no good reason, but now that I'm here ...

Last week, my husband and I went to Columbia, S.C., for a concert. While waiting outside the hotel for our cab, we started chatting with a nice feller from Valdosta by the name of Wheel. (Haha jk. His name was WILL, but he's so dang country, he pronounced it "Wheel.") So I asked him what he thought about this case and said that after reading a lot about it, I truly believe it was just a freak accident.

Wheel: (Shaking his head) No, it's that Prine.
    Me: Sheriff Prine?
    Wheel: Yeah, his son was involved in the murder, and it's all a big cover-up.
    Me: Sheriff Prine doesn't have a son.
    Wheel: (Momentary look of bewilderment) Well, see, it was Prine's brother's son.
    Me: Hmmm.

I just couldn't believe that someone who is actually from Valdosta still believes fairy tales about people who don't exist. I get that not everyone knows every single detail about this case, but it's the biggest story to come out of Valdosta in decades (aside from the recent flag-burning hubbub). I tried to briefly explain about the Bell brothers, etc., but then just thought, "Meh, fuck it."

Oh lord. Poor Wheel, bless his heart.

Sorry to bump but has anyone heard if this is still being investigated because this all over twitter right now

That's Brian Bell & his girlfriend from high school both saying they just had their homes searched. No idea if it's related to KJ or something else but they seem to be referencing that investigation

Last edited by blighted star; 07-22-2015 at 10:32 AM.

First I have heard of anything, but it sure sounds like it.

Someone better watch Winnie on wctv tonight & report back ...

https://instagram.com/p/5cQbZDqp-r/

winniewctvTonight on Eyewitness News, social media is a-buzz after Brian Bell posted this on Instagram, claiming U.S. Marshals seized his cell phone.
    What does this mean for the #KendrickJohnson death investigation?
    I'll have that tonight on @wctvnews.

& what does it mean that it's US Marshalls & not just local police or FBI? I have no idea how your jurisdictions work.

Edit :

Is it common for the Law Enforcement Defence Fund to take on the case of a teenager who never worked for them?

https://www.facebook.com/StandUpForBell

Bells' case has been taken by Law Enforcement Legal Defense Fund. The only oversight on Attorney Moore comes from Attorney General Loretta Lynch and hopefully Senator Johnny Isakson will conduct a review of Moore's behavior. You might contact Senator Isakson with your concerns. It's been 2.5 years, two grand juries, nothing has changed regarding the official cause of death, and the civil suit filed in January is progressing faster than Moore's "review". 21 months

There are people are drawing comparisons between the glitchy timestamp issues with Kendrick's videos & the Sandra Bland "glitches" so this case is probably going to get attention again
    Last edited by blighted star; 07-22-2015 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post

& what does it mean that it's US Marshalls & not local police or FBI? I have no idea how your jurisdictions work.
    The U.S. Marshals Service (USMS) serves as the enforcement arm of the federal court system. Each of the 94 federal judicial districts has a presidentially appointed U.S. marshal, backed by deputy marshals and criminal investigators.

So if a federal judge issues an order, or wants someone in her court, she sends out the Marshals.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    The U.S. Marshals Service (USMS) serves as the enforcement arm of the federal court system. Each of the 94 federal judicial districts has a presidentially appointed U.S. marshal, backed by deputy marshals and criminal investigators.

So if a federal judge issues an order, or wants someone in her court, she sends out the Marshals.

Thankyou. That makes sense. I didn't read his post properly the first time. They told him he couldn't call his mum because they were probably having their phones taken too?? I thought this was over & done with. If it's to do with the events back when Kendrick died, why would they wait so long to serve warrants?

Thread Information