Page 289 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 287 288 289 290 291 299 339 389 789 1289 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,225 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by ***JiLL*** View Post
    Why did she have a gun with her if she was only going to try to seduce him? I think she went with the intent to kill him if things didn't go her way.
    I go back and forth on that. I feel like she killed him in a rage, BUT she also would have had the gun with her in case the seducing didn't go her way and she had "no choice" but to kill him.

On Nancy Grace last night (don't judge me) someone was saying she may have had the gun with her because she was a single woman driving through the desert alone. BUT she still that gun with her into the house.

If you have pics other than the ones that have already been posted here, I'd like for you to pm me a link.

Quote Originally Posted by helloagain View Post
    Sorry, can't figure out how to edit my above post, but no, that link isn't of face pics. That's her dragging him.
    The face pics are the 4th row down from the top in the link on page 285.

Yeah there's definitely face pics in that link.
    You're right. Sorry! I didn't check it again thinking nothing new had been added to it.

I go back and forth on that. I feel like she killed him in a rage, BUT she also would have had the gun with her in case the seducing didn't go her way and she had "no choice" but to kill him.

On Nancy Grace last night (don't judge me) someone was saying she may have had the gun with her because she was a single woman driving through the desert alone. BUT she still that gun with her into the house.
    I watched NG too and thought the same thing. I understand a woman carrying a gun for a long drive through the desert BUT why was it in the house with her? Killing him was definitely one of the scenarios that ran through her head before she left for AZ.

She seriously almost cut his head off. Holy shit. Also where is that photobucket from?

The face pics are the 4th row down from the top in the link on page 285.
    Yes, I found them. I didn't look past the first row because I figured anything new added would be at the top. Sorry, this is much the way I look for things at home. If it's not in front of my face, I can't find it. LOL

I've driven myself crazy looking at this damn pic, but if you look at the left side of the pic it looks like that is the folded down waist band of sweatpants or something similar to sweatpants. I know when I wear sweats working out I always fold my waist band down. Anyway, what I am seeing from the angle is that is not a pants leg but actually both of her legs as if she and Travis both fell backwards in the struggle. Does anyone else see what I'm seeing?

I could cry looking at his face in that death pic. And the last pic alive pic

Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    She seriously almost cut his head off. Holy shit. Also where is that photobucket from?
    i think the close up pic of the neck cut was the worse pic. his head is kinda back and you can see how DEEP the cut was. it was horrible.

also, i thought the photobucket was from the person who posted it on that page. but when i saw the link the first time, i didn't see those photos of his face or body in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

I didn't click on the face pic to make it bigger, but I find the pics of the hands creep me out even more than the face for some reason. I don't know what it is.

I've made the photobucket to upload screenshots I made. The two pictures in the shower were sent to me though, with the message I could upload them.
    If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe
    I'd been married long time ago

Quote Originally Posted by Morbid_much View Post
    I've made the photobucket to upload screenshots I made. The two pictures in the shower were sent to me though, with the message I could upload them.
    yeah, i got those pics also sent through a message. your photobucket pretty much looks like mine except for some other stuff i saved. i got worried there for a second when i first saw it.
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Quote Originally Posted by GlassHat View Post
    I've driven myself crazy looking at this damn pic, but if you look at the left side of the pic it looks like that is the folded down waist band of sweatpants or something similar to sweatpants. I know when I wear sweats working out I always fold my waist band down. Anyway, what I am seeing from the angle is that is not a pants leg but actually both of her legs as if she and Travis both fell backwards in the struggle. Does anyone else see what I'm seeing?
    Are you talking about the photo of her dragging him? The FB group has outlined the picture and I understand it much better. It looks to me like he is dead between her legs, and the dark area is her right leg pants area. They look like workout/yoga pants to me, dark with a stripe down the middle. I don't know if I can post their picture here, or if you have "liked" that FB group so you can see it. It made me understand it much better, though I still could be wrong.

facebook/Justice4Travis

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    i think the close up pic of the neck cut was the worse pic. his head is kinda back and you can see how DEEP the cut was. it was horrible.

it.
    Exactly. Also to see him shoved in the shower like that just gave me chills. I can't even imagine walking into that.

Are you talking about the photo of her dragging him? The FB group has outlined the picture and I understand it much better. It looks to me like he is dead between her legs, and the dark area is her right leg pants area. They look like workout/yoga pants to me, dark with a stripe down the middle. I don't know if I can post their picture here, or if you have "liked" that FB group so you can see it. It made me understand it much better, though I still could be wrong.

facebook/Justice4Travis
    I agree, they don't look like jeans to me either. It took me a few minutes of staring at it to "get it" but I eventually did. If I hadn't seen it the way they posted it, I never would have understood it.

Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    Also to see him shoved in the shower like that just gave me chills. I can't even imagine walking into that.
    seeing him like that just made me sad. really sad. you live your life as best as you can, only to die a horrible death and be left in there like he was nothing.

fuck this bitch.

facebook/Justice4Travis
    Yeah, I saw the way they explain it, but their explanation is crazy, IMO. There is no foot in that pic. Or a shoe according to them, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    seeing him like that just made me sad. really sad. you live your life as best as you can, only to die a horrible death and be left in there like he was nothing.

fuck this bitch.
    We're on the same wavelength today. Ha

Quote Originally Posted by GlassHat View Post
    Yeah, I saw the way they explain it, but their explanation is crazy, IMO. There is no foot in that pic. Or a shoe according to them, lol.
    I agree about the foot. There isn't a bare foot, but I chalked that up to her pants being long and covering her shoe? Maybe she threw on a pair of Travis's pants and they were too long. Though, you would think if they were his she'd be tripping over them because they were too long. Yeah, I don't know...but the rest makes sense to me.

Now this is starting to make me think...if she was wearing shoes when he was killed, wouldn't she have stepped in blood and gotten it in the carpet through the house as she was leaving?

The one thing I'm wondering is how she got him into the shower. I definitely could see her dragging him across the floor but to get him into the shower she would have to lift him. I don't know what the right word is in english but on the bottom there is an edge or curb or whatever you call it (help please). It's higher then the bathroom floor. The shower is to small for her to stand in and drag him over it. So she would have to lift him over it or push him over it. That would be a lot harder then dragging him, right?

I hope I'm making sense.
    If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe
    I'd been married long time ago

I agree about the foot. There isn't a bare foot, but I chalked that up to her pants being long and covering her shoe? Maybe she threw on a pair of Travis's pants and they were too long. Though, you would think if they were his she'd be tripping over them because they were too long. Yeah, I don't know...but the rest makes sense to me.

Now this is starting to make me think...if she was wearing shoes when he was killed, wouldn't she have stepped in blood and gotten it in the carpet through the house as she was leaving?
    She likely would have washed them off in the tub, along with the rest of her.

I don't think she was wearing any shoes. If you look at the original pic you can see a little bit of her leg. Her right leg.

Quote Originally Posted by california_dreamin View Post
    Every time I think of Jodi Arias the song "Crazy Bitch" by Buckcherry comes to mind.
    Just catching up but I have been singing this song in my head since the trial started. And every time I am in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Morbid_much View Post
    The one thing I'm wondering is how she got him into the shower. I definitely could see her dragging him across the floor but to get him into the shower she would have to lift him. I don't know what the right word is in english but on the bottom there is an edge or curb or whatever you call it (help please). It's higher then the bathroom floor. The shower is to small for her to stand in and drag him over it. So she would have to lift him over it or push him over it. That would be a lot harder then dragging him, right?

I hope I'm making sense.
    I don't know what that's called either. I figured since she used a sheet to drag him with, she just kind of dumped his upper body into the shower using the sheet to lift him, and then moved his legs and arm(s) into the shower. I have no idea if this is even possible, but that's what I think.

Thread Information