For any of you morally sanctified old-timers who have had their delicate sensibilities disturbed, be my guest and stop reading or worrying this thread. We'll know from your absence just how much more refined your sense of humor is, and how far you are above the filthy commoners obsessed with the Jodi trial.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
No one is confused as to why people are interested. What we're confused by is why this is the first time the rep system had to be shut down...
This has fuck all to do with fan fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by leapfreak View Post
I was really enthusiastic about the Jodi trial. Several of us even have a private group on facebook to discuss the case. I don't think there is anything wrong with being interested. It's an interesting case. There's a difference between interest and obsessiveness. I've been on mds since the very beginning and have been here longer than almost anyone and I've never seen so many people act so fucking nuts on here. Even just the way the mods have been treated is disgusting.
What a lovely story about your feelings. Congratulations on your impressive tenure on the forum. What the fuck does it have to do with fan fiction?

Quote Originally Posted by jessielee View Post
that was really all, I just didnt want anyone to think Im constantly bitching about this place, because Im not. I came in out of curiosity, same with the meme thread. I just didnt find anything to be particularly. That's all, but its not ruling my life. I never even think about it outside mds. I know how to ignore and I know how to stay out of threads I don't want to be in. Im just adding to the conversation. My opinion. Nothing more.
One of the funnier replies. Highlighted for irony. You care so little that you wrote a few paragraphs about how little you care. Looking forward to your reply... !

Zeebee, no need to quote your post, just a big fuck off if you don't like what I have to write. You don't have to read it but obviously you do, so...